Valentine Gift to Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, mom, you and I need to be most careful never to let Jared know that I love Russell. It would kill Jared, and it would kill me because I hurt him." Pause.

"Of course, keeping a secret from Jared hurts but it hurts only me, and I will never allow anyone or anything to hurt Jared. Jared's around the house, and so I got to go. Bye mom."

Jared had been unalterably in love with Lisa. She walked on water. But Jared's view of Lisa now reached a new higher pinnacle in light of her decision to sacrifice Russell rather than hurt him. Jared considered what he should do. 'Lisa should not be blamed that Russell entered her heart. Russell was there before I came on the scene. She is desperately trying to remain faithful to me and our marriage, and is trying to not hurt me. But she clearly loves Russell not me. Lisa is wonderful and she deserves to be happy. With me, Lisa cannot be entirely happy. Her true happiness can only lie with Russell. If I truly love Lisa, and I do, the only consideration is Lisa's happiness.'

Nobody loves without suffering pain. Jared could not let Lisa suffer and, in any event, he could not live a marriage based on pity or duty. If he loved Lisa, he had to walk the walk, and there was only one choice. The next day Jared made an appointment with a lawyer friend, during which Jared asked him to prepare a petition for divorce with standard provisions and divisions of assets. Valentine's Day was coming up fast and Jared could not avoid thinking that it was right and proper that he manifest his ultimate love for Lisa on that day.

During the week before Valentine's Day, Jared could not make love to Lisa. In his mind, she was no longer his, but belonged to Russell. He now viewed sex with Lisa as cheating. Maybe crazy, but Jared wanted Lisa to leave him as the pure goddess that he imagined her to be.

On Valentine's Day Jared came home from work to take Lisa to dinner. He was struck how sensually but tastefully Lisa had dressed. It was a burgundy dress with a lacey top and ending above her knees, black stockings and matching 4" stiletto heels. Lisa giggled as she spun around for his inspection suggestively pushing out her derriere perhaps hoping that Jared would notice the tell-tale bumps from her suspender belt. She was gorgeous.

"You're going all out" he said, trying to hide the jealousy that was now feeling.

"Aren't you worth it honey," she responded. Then mischievously she whispered in his ear, "But wait till you see underneath -- for you my loving husband."

Jared smiled sadly because Lisa could not know that he would not be the man who undressed this beautiful woman this night and another man would unearth Lisa's secret.

"We better get going" he said as he grabbed the already-packed overnight bag that Jared had earlier that day texted her to prepare in case they ended up in a hotel for the night.

Lisa chatted away as the two drove to the restaurant. Lisa was happy and anticipating another nice evening with her husband, while Jared quietly contemplated that this was perhaps their last time that he drove her. Jared could not carry a conversation but just listened to Lisa talk -- that golden voice that he would never hear again.

As they were approaching the restaurant, Lisa lifted her dress, grabbed Jared's hand and placed it inside her little lacey black thong, and smilingly let him know what she had done underneath. "It is as smooth as a baby's bottom, honey, for you to think about all through dinner." Then extending her other hand to his lips, she whispered, "Tonight your lips, your tongue can confirm how smooth I am." She then softly giggled as she knew that her words would normally be driving Jared horny crazy, not recognizing the far edge of frustration and jealousy to which she had pushed him. But it was too late to do anything about it. Jared had committed to shortly present his gift to her.

As the two entered the restaurant, Jared put his arm around Lisa's waist for what he thought for the last time. "Lisa, Valentine's Day celebrates love and on this day of love there is only one gift that I can give you that would come close to demonstrating the love that every molecule of my body has for you. I know. And this will be my final gift to you." Jared searched the room and there he was sitting alone at a table for two. Jared had called Lisa's mother a day earlier and over a lot of crying convinced her to act as the intermediary to have Russell here. Lisa saw him too and her hands went to her mouth in shock. Jared still had his arm around Lisa's waist with which he carefully steered, perhaps pushed, the stunned Lisa to the table. Russell got up slowly, perhaps still not fully accepting the event of which he was a part.

Lisa collapsed rather than sat in her chair. Jared took out an envelope out of his pocket, and placed in on the table. "Lisa the contents of this envelop will ensure the happiness that you deserve." Then turning to Russell, I said "I entrust Lisa's well-being to you. Do not fail. I will leave Lisa's overnight bag at the front. Good luck."

With that Jared quickly turned before his tearing became evident, and walked away.

* * *

February 15th saw Jared awaken without Lisa next to him. After exiting the restaurant, he had gone back to the car and brought back Lisa's overnight bag. Entering, he could see Russell and Lisa holding hands across the table and having every appearance of true lovers. He returned home and quietly sat in his easy chair. Maybe Lisa would still unexpectedly walk through the door or call. But no door opened and no call from Lisa. The only call came from Lisa's mother who wanted to find out what happened and then to comfort him. She cried about the event that Jared had asked her to help orchestrate. Lisa's mother heaped praise for on Jared for so loving her daughter, asked Jared to stay in touch and assured him that she would defend him in case anyone questioned why Lisa had left him.

Jared's brain was still in turmoil. He already missed her, her sweet smile, her giggles, just talking, and that sweet body. Indeed, Jared seemed to want Lisa even more if that were possible, but that is the case because one's strongest longings are for objects that one cannot have. 'Enough,' his brain told him. 'She is gone to a better world. Accept it and move on.' Jared was not going to mope, cry or vomit. He was not a wimp, but a man and he needed to look forward. He recalled the words of an Emily Dickinson poem, Parting:

Parting is all we know of heaven,

And all we need of hell.

* * *

Lisa was in a trance as Jared steered her to Russell sitting to a table for two. Suddenly she was sitting in a chair. Jared handed her an envelope, wished Russell good luck, turned his back and walked out. Totally dumfounded, she opened the envelope to see an executed divorce petition with just a short note --A final gift to my beloved. Thank you for the wonderful years that I will always treasure--.

There was silence for a good minute as the two looked at each other. Lisa was imagining herself in a Twilight Zone episode. She started to shake, but Russell took her hands in his, "I have thought about you ever since you broke up with me," he softly said. "I never dreamt that this would happen, but here we are together again and forever." Russell then explained the little that he had learned from Lisa's mother, but the upshot was that Jared had voluntarily relinquished Lisa to Russell so that they could make their dreams come true.

Lisa wanted to talk with Jared. She wanted to talk to him; to thank him and to tell him what a wonderful man he was; to apologize for everything. As she gathered her thoughts, she rushed out to catch Jared before he could leave, but it was too late. His car was gone. Disappointed at not catching Jared, Lisa decided that she could talk to Jared later, but for now she returned to the table to enjoy the start of her new life with the man Lisa had always thought she had really loved. Her lust for Russell soon overcame her thoughts of Jared.

Their first kiss across the table was short but intimate. They were together finally. Before dinner was over, Russell and Lisa were talking about how long the divorce would take so that they could set a date for their nuptials.

After dinner Russell took Lisa to his house. Barely through the door, they kissed passionately before Russell led Lisa to his bedroom. Lisa slowly unwrapped herself, dropping to the floor the dress had been intended for Jared. Lisa was exposing to Russell and not Jared her stockings, the already-moist thong and the lacey bra. Lisa was quivering with anticipation and already aroused. This is what she had wanted and perhaps needed, and, thinking of what she and Russell would be doing, she had the gratifying thought that her aroused state and with carnal thoughts that she was right in not trusting herself to be alone with Russell. But now she was not cheating because Jared had placed her here for this very purpose.

Lisa grabbed Russell's aroused manhood. 'It is as I recalled,' she thought, 'Russell is bigger than Jared.' She then heard, "Put in your mouth." Lisa did so. She enjoyed sucking Russell's cock, although the thought crossed her minds that Jared would always make sure that she was satisfied before allowing her to pleasure him. As she started to lick around the head and along the length of his shaft, Russel grabbed the back of her head and pushed his manhood deep into her mouth. "Deep and hard, baby" she heard Russell tell her. Lisa made oral love to his cock, trying to take it as deep as she could while her tongue caressed his shaft. After a few minutes, Russell moaned, "I'm coming; ... this is great; ... swallow it all bitch," as he shot a load into her waiting throat. He grunted while still keeping embedded in Lisa's mouth, "swallow everything ... and lick me clean bitch." Lisa gladly did so, but his reference to her as "bitch" now piqued a disquiet. Jared had never called her names no matter what the circumstance. It was also not appreciated, but Lisa attributed the comments to the exuberance of seeing their dreams become reality.

Lisa expected that Russell would now reciprocate in some fashion, but Russell went to the bathroom. He did take her into his arms upon return, and Lisa now saw that she had to get Russell back into the proper mood. He had cum, but had left her aroused and unsatisfied. Lisa wanted his cock inside her. She started to play with his manhood. Eventually Russell was again hard. She slowly mounted him in the cowgirl position. His shaft seemed to fill her more and go deeper than Jared. She rode him, bouncing up and down and grinding her vagina against Russell's pubes. Russell responded by holding Lisa's breast to steady her while aggressively thrusting into Lisa's now well-lubricated pussy with deep strokes. Her body was now pulsating with waves of orgasmic pleasure that she had never encountered before. Russell smacked Lisa's ass with his open hand. The spanking was painful, and so Lisa turned and fell on her back, dragging Russell on top of her. Russell penetrated Lisa from the top and continued his pounding deep into Lisa's cervix. Lisa was moaning loudly as her first orgasm rippled through her body. Lisa grabbed Russell's head and shoved her tongue into his throat. Russell kept his eyes open wanting to view the contortions of Lisa face that that her orgasm exposed. She was consumed by lust and trying to command her vagina to tighten her grip on Russell's shaft. Their bodies moved together in rhythm. Russell wildly grunted to her moaning and kept pounding and providing the energy for their passionate connection. Lisa had her arms tightly wrapped around Russell's body trying to pull his cock into her. Lisa would alternate between wrapping her legs around Russell's torso, but also opening and spreading her legs up into the air to allow his cock to penetrate as deep as possible. Lisa felt another orgasm as his cock delivered that delicious sensation of his sperm ejaculating deep inside her womb. She screamed and laughed at the same time as she experienced the most shuddering of orgasms. This was even better than she remembered. It also hit Lisa that this was also better than any orgasm that Jared was able to manufacture in her.

Russell had matured over the years and Lisa was now the beneficiary of that learning. She wanted more. "Keep going, don't stop," she tried to direct Russell.

"I am sorry, you have exhausted me."

"That's OK. Just stay inside me. I am so high right now and just don't want it to end." The two lay entwined now side-by-side, while holding each other in their hands, sometimes kissing sometimes just cuddling while running their hands over each other's body. Eventually, Russell pulled out his now-limp dick and made another trip to the bathroom. The break gave Lisa a chance to contemplate her good fortune. Lisa was not cheating, but she still felt like a slut. She was still married but tonight she was enjoying herself in bed with a man other than her husband. Even though this was her husband's doing, she still felt naughty and excited at the thought of extra-marital sex. Another man had taken her. She was ecstatic and screaming with pleasure as her lover's semen mixed with her fluids in her womb. This was fantastic and what Lisa wanted. Her loving husband had delivered her to Russell for the best fucking ever. 'Yes,' Lisa thought, 'my husband loved me so much that he sacrificed himself for me to be happy.' But then Lisa started to worry -- 'but who is Jared with, or is he alone at home, and is he OK or is he hurting?' Her multiple orgasms suddenly did not seem that important. Lisa herself could not understand why, but, having been the beneficiary of the best fucking of her life, her mind was now not on Russell, where biology and her brain would have dictated, but on Jared.

Before she Lisa could come to any closure from her rumination Russell returned and the two embraced and kissed, but there were no words other than "this was great" and "you were on your A game." There was no pillow talk about feelings and life like she would have with Jared. Russell quickly fell asleep, but Lisa could not.

It should have been in Nirvana and the sex was ungodly. Lisa's body, nevertheless, was still unsettled. Everything seemed to have happened so quickly. One minute she was dressing up for Jared, and a few hours later she was undressing for Russel and enjoying great sex with him. She was elated and satisfied as she tried to concentrate on her future with Russell, but she still felt that something was wrong. Jared's action overwhelmed Lisa's thoughts. 'What possessed Jared to surrender himself and give me freedom to be with Russell. I dreamed but never asked for this.' Lisa mind was in full internal debate mode between two parts of her brain-- 'What did you do' she thought still trying to comprehend how this Valentine's Day had transformed her life. 'You are feeling guilty girl because you are a cheater'; but then Lisa's other part of the brain responded, 'I am not guilty and am not a cheater because Jared had made this happen'; but then she pondered 'How can you not be guilty if Jared made this happen only because he learned of your lust for Russell -- you are guilty and you had cheated at least emotionally.'

Lisa's mind was still stuck on how Jared was doing. 'He should not be alone on a day such as today. But he will be alone because he was a good man and would not want to burden others with the sorrow that he must be feeling. Maybe he went to his brother? Oh god, do I have Natalie's phone number? I should call her and make sure that they reach out to Jared in case he does not communicate with them. Jared is such a good man that he should not be alone when he must be hurting.' Worse than those thoughts, Lisa's unconscious was recalling making love with Jared. The synapses of Lisa's brain were bringing up memories of Jared and comparing Jared's lovemaking to that of Russell. Lisa tried to banish thoughts of Jared and think solely of Russell, but it was a losing battle. Lisa was clearly thinking of Jared fucking her. Russell gave her a better fuck this first night than Jared ever did, but, still, Lisa's brain was reliving the warmth of Jared's body as he made true devoted love to her.

Lisa resolved in her conscious state that she had merely gotten used to Jared. Russell was her life now and she was confident that it would perhaps take another day with Russell to forever leave Jared as a fond but distant memory of a wonderful person who had helped her in her past life. Russell, Lisa tried to convince herself, was now her true husband. Those thoughts continued to play in her mind until exhaustion finally overcame her mind and she fell asleep.

Upon waking up on Saturday morning Lisa's immediate reaction was that there was a stranger in her bed. 'Where was Jared?' Then she remembered. 'Of course, this is the love of my life, Russell.' She then saw that he was sporting his morning wood which caused Lisa to recall the wonderful fucking of the night prior. Lisa's first reaction was to convert that morning wood into another bout of ecstasy. But as she reached out, the rays of the morning sun met head-on with the diamond of her engagement ring and glanced off the gold of her wedding band. Lisa froze. Her ruminations from the prior night resurfaced. Her other brain was now reminding her, 'Do you remember people asking how he could afford such a stunning ring' and then her other brain recalled Jared's response, "The cost is nothing compared to the joy of watching you wear it for the rest of my life." Lisa could not bear to touch that "thing" with her hand still wearing Jared's rings. She tried to take them off, but could not, and so she rushed into the bathroom to use soap to extricate her fingers from those bands. 'These rings are so beautiful, as beautiful as had been our marriage.' Lisa gingerly placed those rings into her purse, and made the mental note that she had to return the rings to Jared, and beg Jared to find someone more deserving of those rings than she had been. Jared was still occupying her thoughts.

Her reverie was interrupted by hearing Russell waking up. Jared would have to wait. Lisa had years of Russell's absence to make up. Lisa noted that his morning erection had not yet subsided, and made a bee-line to apply oral treatment to alleviate the condition. As she proceeded to minister to Russell's affliction, she mirthfully cogitated that the mouth does not lie. She could not swallow Russell like she could Jared.

After getting Russell as hard as she could, Lisa detached herself and took Russell's hand and pressed it to her breasts as she whispered in his ear, "My breasts are yours. Do whatever you wish." "What about your pussy?" Russell responded. "My pussy belongs to you and only you," Lisa answered and steered Russell's hand from her breast to her pussy, whispering, "Feel it ... grab it. It is yours now and forever." While saying these words, Lisa tried to recall if she had ever said them to Jared. 'If I did not say them, I should have because Jared so wonderfully took care of those babies.'

Her thoughts were again interrupted as Russell flipped Lisa over and took her from behind. Lisa had never liked the doggy-style as she liked to be face-to-face with her lovers; she wanted to see their eyes and kiss their lips during sex. To her, doggy-style was just that, dogs mating, not people making love. Jared understood that and the two would only use the position as an alternate for a short period while fucking in a form of the missionary, lotus or cow-girl positions that Lisa preferred. Lisa tried to get Russell to let her turn over and move to a preferred position, but Russell held her hips and refused. Although not what she would prefer, Lisa loved Russell's big cock inside her and again felt it go deeper and felt fuller than she ever had with Jared. Then Russell started slapping her ass hard. "Baby, please don't slap me, it hurts."