All Comments on 'Valentine Wedding'

by YoursSINSerely

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good luck

I just love a good Valentine's Day story.

You should make this into a poem and send it to Hallmark.

Good luck in the contest Babs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Is this your first draft?

DG HearDG Hearabout 14 years ago
Not a novel!

It sure wasn't a novella but it was a cute short story. After the contest I hope to hear more about this couple. You do have a nice start here.

Best of luck in the contest.

DG Hear

shoeslayershoeslayerabout 14 years ago
Short but very sweet

Oh Babs, you cute little devil ! I say there is nuthin like a "quickie" to add a alot of exitement to the day.

I love that you got that missing shoe back, nuthing like a nice pair an' I am sure Charlie would agree !

Wishing you the best of luck is shoeslayer.

tellstory2jaketellstory2jakeabout 14 years ago
It's the shoes of course

Some of us guys just can't resist a sexy pair of 'fuck me' shoes. Maybe the story was a bit short, but 'quickies' normally are.

Tio_NarratoreTio_Narratoreabout 14 years ago
Nice story, SINS

A nice little quicky, with a sentence that gives it a delightful slant. Our protagionist thinks her sis-in-law to be may be a tramp while she herself cheerfully fucks her non-husband in a search for her 'fuck me' shoes. A bit of a flash-back by Marcia to tell more about Charles might have given that apposition a bit more punch, but still a very good tale.

moonlitclovermoonlitcloverabout 14 years ago
red high heels

except for the age of the character, I was starting to wonder if you were writing about me... laundry on my bedroom floor- check!, hot red stillettos in different places in the room - check!, fascination with garters and stockings... well, you get the deal. this was a fun little story.

readergirl96readergirl96about 14 years ago
fun

it was Fun, if a little shorter than i'm used too. i think it'd be great to see where you take the characters. thanks and good luck in the contest!

btw i came to check out your story thanks to one of my fav authors, moonlitclover, (sorry, had to plug her name, cause she's awesome... anyway, she sent me an email and i'm one of those crackberry addicts who is still checking email even at a superbowl party!) so thanks to her too for pointing me to your story. i'll check out some of your othe stuff too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
an up and cuming LITEROTICA superstaress...

I read this one to Gabby after the big game last night - it led to a Super Ball after the Super Bowl! A fun read ... good luck in the contest miss babs... jrs esq.

JaymalJaymalabout 14 years ago
Espresso Sex

A short, hot and stimulating hit. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MMMMmmmmmmmmm

Oh yes Baby thatsa what I like ! red F -ME SHOES !

WOULD YA LET ME LICK'EM, KISS'EM AN SUCK ON THOSE SEXY HEELS ?

A hiheels lover somewhere in S.C.

MagicFingersMagicFingersabout 14 years ago
Nice little quickie

It left me wanting and expecting more. However, as a quickie story about a quickie, it was very good and I enjoyed it.

naughtEgirlnaughtEgirlabout 14 years ago
to the point

thanks for the story, love. it was quite enjoyable.

btw, i'm one of moonlitclover's minions too. she always refers me to great stuff, present company included.

Esperanza_HidalgoEsperanza_Hidalgoabout 14 years ago
This is good!

You have written a good story Sin. Everybody loves a quickie!

shoeslayershoeslayeralmost 10 years ago
Quite a nice story

Hello there, hope all is well east of

Old man river. I love your stories.

This was cute and a lesson on Greene

was great also.

Take care Babs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous