Valentines ball in Vermont

Story Info
Couple drives to Vermont for a night of indulgement.
2.4k words
4.08
1.2k
1
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flyer was all over town. The Green Mountain resort was promoting a masquerade ball to celebrate Valentine's Day. Emails flew around the country announcing the event. Anyone who has ever seen or heard about the place in Manchester knows how gorgeous the setting was going to be. Dress code: Black, red, or white colors only. Formal attire, tuxedo preferred for men. RSVP by January 27th. No reservations accepted after that day.

Time took its course and before we knew it, my wife and I had our reservations and our tickets for the event. Being empty nesters provides us with the extra freedom to be flexible and indulge in a few things that were not possible before.

Maria commented: "Vermont is beautiful during leaf peeping season. I am sure those hills will be spectacular this time of the year, all covered with snow."

I had not seen my wife so enthusiastic about any event in a long while. I was happy to see her so anxious to attend. We pushed the suitcases to the side of the bed, and she opened her legs for a bit of satisfaction before heading up north in the car. My cock had no problem sliding inside her at the first push with no resistance. I was surprised to notice how wet and ready she was just thinking about the occasion.

Her labia opened and her drenching walls wrapped my cock tight, as her legs crossed over my back. It only took a few humps for her to moan with pleasure over and over. She knows how quick her grinding makes me cum. Seems like she had been lusting about it even before we started packing. I filled her with my load as she moaned and panted. Her grunts filling the room before letting my body go. I kissed her as she gave me that devilish smile of hers that I love so much.

We drove for three hours. It was a leisurely trip, with a stop in Albany for lunch. The weather was cold, but the sun was shining all the way to Vermont. The white mountains were resplendent as the sunrays hit upon them. The sunglasses were a blessing, as they allowed us to admire the landscape. Gone was the season of the sticks and hunting. Almost every car had a ski rack on the top or a snowboard in the trunk. Toward the end there was a bit of traffic, but we finally made it to the hotel, in time to have some down time before getting ready.

The check in was quick and warm. The girl behind the counter was very courteous. She was wearing a white blouse and a short black skirt. Her black pantyhose was part of the uniform, along with her black heels. Her green eyes caught my attention. The green was very intense compared to my wife's hazel. Both gorgeous but a bit different. She also had those firm C-cup perky breasts, and I wondered what color her bra was, maybe black as well. She asked if our visit was for the ball, and we answered in the affirmative. She smiled and said she wished us a good time and wanted to make it a 'special experience'. And with that, she gave us a room on the fourth floor.

We got in the the elevator and exited on our floor. The card touched the handle and the door opened. It was a suite with a spectacular view of the back of the hotel and the mountain trail. We could appreciate the white mountains, as well as the guests roaming in their jackets in the back, some of them huddling by the fireplaces set in what is probably lawn in the summer.

I pushed Maria onto the bed and spread her legs again. I kissed and licked her slit until she was wet, and unbuckled my belt. I could still taste a bit of the fun we had before we started our drive.

"Easy," she said. "I want you to cum hard again tonight, so I want you to just edge right now. Eat me and make me feel good, but hold it for tonight. I will be happy knowing how horny you will be in the ball. Trust me, you will appreciate it."

I nibble and press on her clit until she orgasmed a few times. Her aroma was intoxicating. Then I carefully inserted a finger that I curled to make sure her g-spot was taken care of. I was so hard, with my throbbing cock already leaking precum, but I preferred to wait. I felt the reward was going to be bigger if she knew I was horny waiting for it.

We put her panties back on and headed downstairs for a quick drive around the town. It seemed like a very charming place. There were a lot of places to eat, with cozy corners, and seemingly a lot of history behind it. There were many old pubs along the main street. We decided to have lunch at The Olde Restaurant and came back to the hotel to start getting ready.

Maria had picked a white dress, which was amazing. Off shoulder, classy, long, and open on the side of the skirt. She augmented it with gold heels. Her soft curls from the iron enhanced her beauty. She decided not to wear any panties to avoid any marks showing on the dress. Her pussy was perfectly trimmed as I had experienced before. I had a black tux with a white shirt and a red bow. I wore black leather shoes.

We took the elevator around 9:00 pm and headed to the ball room. The place was filled with red and black balloons to accentuate the festivity. All tables were covered with white cloth. There were plenty of people and servers, a nice open dance area in the middle, and a bar for drinks in the corner. I ordered champagne for the wife and an old fashioned for myself. We sat at one of the tables by the dance floor.

We saw a glamorous girl coming through the main entrance. She came in wearing an elegant black dress. Her red shoes, along with black stockings, were visible when the dress swished. She had a red masquerade mask on her face. Her dark brunette hair was also in soft curls, just like Maria. Her deep green eyes, glowing through the mask, reminded me of someone, but I could not remember who. She was not alone. Her companion was a woman dressed in white satin dress, and she looked like a model. Her mask was black. Both of their silhouettes belonged to goddesses. They asked if they could sit with us. The table was for meant eight people, so we told them to go ahead.

The party soon started. The show host introduced the activity. It was going to be a night for passion and romance. He concluded with the words: "What happens at the Green Mountain, stays at the Green Mountain, especially on nights like tonight. It is a pleasure to have you all, and I hope the pleasure goes on all night."

As soon as he finished, the music started, and the servers brought the food. I got up and headed for a second round. There were two other couples that had joined our table, and I

asked if anyone wanted something. The two women responded, "Would you be so kind to get us white wine?"

"I sure can," I said and went to the bar to get another old fashioned, more champagne, and two Pinot Grigio for our table. The food was excellent, the ambiance was nice, and the company pretty and smiling. I brought the drinks over. Both ladies had taken their masks off. I am sure they saw my surprised face when I looked at them. One of the girls was from the reception area; the one that had given me the upgrade. Her face was radiant and smiling. She knew she had done a good deed and that I recognized her.

After dinner, I took my wife to dance. She was happy and a bit aroused by how nice everyone looked. As we completed the first dance, she told me that I should take the other girls to dance as well. So, I went to the table and asked the other female, who seemed older than the hotel hostess but younger than my wife, to dance. She accepted and we had a good time on the dance floor. She then thanked me and told me that it will make her very happy if I danced with her daughter at least once.

We came back to the table, and I asked the young lady for the next dance. They started playing slow music. I apologized and told her that I was going to slow-dance with my wife, but my wife insisted that it was that girl's turn, and she was okay with it. The awkward moment came and went quickly, and the next thing I know is that I am dancing a slow dance with the prettiest girl in the ballroom.

Since our faces were so close that we could whisper to each other. She asked, "Did you like the room?"

I replied, "Yes."

"Do you think it was built for love?" she asked.

I gave another short answer, "Probably."

"Will you fuck your wife there tonight?"

There was a long silence. Her question had made me blush. Finally I stuttered, "what kind of question is that?"

"I would if I was you," she answered, as I noticed a naughty twinkle in her green eyes.

We danced like there was no one else on the dance floor. Our bodies were so pressed together that she could feel my bulge, which I used to hump her discreetly, from time to time, by moving forward inconspicuously. My hand would slide to her ass and back to its position on her back.

When all was over, we came back to the table. And both her mom and Maria were smiling with one of those subtle perverted smiles. The rest of the night was an exchange of couples, with free dance, and everyone with everyone. We would dance with each other for a few minutes and then switch to the next partner. Girls danced with other girls, but guys refrained to either dance with a girl or dance alone.

We came back to the table and we all felt very thirsty. I went to fetch some water and came back with a pitcher and glasses. Leslie, as we found her mother's name was, took one ice cube and dropped it down her cleavage.

"It is kind of hot," she smiled.

My wife asked, "Where are you too staying?"

Leslie replied, "We don't live that far."

Maria suggested, "You are tired, and you had a few wines. Our room is big enough for both of you to crash for one night. We'd be delighted if you join us."

Patti, the young girl, looked at me and smiled. She knew all along that there was plenty of room since she had given us the key earlier.

We got into the room, and I went to the bathroom first. I took a quick shower just to cool off, changed into t-shirt and sweatpants. I threw everything in a pile and told the ladies, "It's all yours girls. I will sleep on the couch, and you three can set yourselves in the bed. Boy all by himself, and girls with girls."

All three went to the bathroom to remove their make-up, to refresh and pee, and to do whatever girls do.

There was some silence for a while. Then I heard something that sounded like kissing. Then there was silence again, and then more mmmhmm, mmhmmm. I became very curious as to what was going on. I got up and went to see what was possibly going on. The door was halfway open, and my eyes couldn't believe what they saw. My wife was standing naked in the middle of the bathroom with a leg on top of the tub. Patti was sitting on the toilet with her lips eating Maria's pussy, while Leslie was kissing Maria's mouth and rubbing her nipples.

It was a scene out of the hottest porn sites, pretty much like Literotica. Leslie looked at me and smiled. "We will be out in a few. We need to finish something. Just wait for us in bed, this won't take long."

Pattis raised her eyes and looked at me, as she continued licking that pussy, but with more passion. My wife's eyes were completely closed. She was just being held by their hands, enjoying the pleasure at both ends.

I took my sweatpants and t-shirt off. The first one that came into the room was Patti. She crawled to bed with a smile and a hungry mouth. She asked, "Want to taste what I just tasted?"

We French-kissed and I could taste my wife in her mouth. I grabbed her 34C tits and fondled them as I flipped and pinched her nipples. Leslie and Maria followed, both happy that I was responding well to the 'surprise'. They jumped in bed and Maria grabbed my cock and began sucking, as Leslie ran her hands all over the three of us. Patti did not let my mouth go until she knew I was satisfied with her tongue. Maria swirled her tongue all over the ridge of my cock head.

Then we exchanged positions. Maria and Patti continued their kissing as I worked my way down to Pattis's pussy, which was by now swollen from prior stimulation. Leslie mounted my cock. Then it was time for Maria to ride on me as I was laying on my back with Leslie's pussy in my mouth. Patti then put her strap on, getting ready to take Maria to the next level.

The rest of the night just became a blur. Who was kissing whom, who was fucking whom, I don't quite remember. I do remember a blue strap on at some point and a lot of moaning from the girls. My cock tried all three pussies before exploding inside Leslie. Patti and Maria, both cleaned the mess, taking turns, while others in the hotel could probably hear Leslie's moans.

Our bodies fell asleep exhausted until noon the next day. And even then, it was a memorable second round. We did not have "breakfast" until 3:30 pm.

We dressed, and said our goodbyes, with kisses and hugs. Everyone to everyone. Telling each other to stay in contact.

Vermont is magical. The mountains, the snow, the cold, the warmth, the place, and the people. I am sure we will come back next year.