Valentines Blizzard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They enjoyed the day together, both laughing and teasing the other, as the afternoon began to give way to night the teasing intensified. They had just finished a candle light dinner of Filet Mignon and rice as they were cleaning up Megan bent over loading the dishwasher. Elliot stepped to her pressing his hard cock into her, his hand reaching around finding her clit.

She widened her legs and steadied herself on the counter giving him no resistance. She was wet, she had been wet all day. She felt his cock begin to slide in, at last he was inside her. Fucking her over the dishwasher of all places. She knew he was just teasing her, a promise of what was to come, but it felt so damn good.

Elliot pulled out, not that he wanted too, but they both knew their night wasn't near close to over. Besides, there were still some chores that had to be done. He slid his hand between her legs, fingering her a few seconds longer.

Megan's breath was choppy, she was wet and horny but she too wanted to wait. All day she had been formulating a plan and now she wanted to put it into action. She pulled herself away from him and stood up.

"Go take one of those sex pills," she whispered as she gently stroked his glistening cock. "Not that you need it," squeezing his full erection for emphasis. The pills had been a joke for his 40th birthday and while he didn't need them, they both knew they actually worked. His dick would get harder and he lasted longer the few times he had taken one. Elliot also knew that meant she wasn't yet ready cause the pills could take an hour or two to kick-in.

She finished up the kitchen as Elliot was folding and putting away the laundry. Megan walked up behind him pressing her naked flesh into his, reaching around to stroke him. "Hmmm" she purred, "it seems like it's almost time."

Elliot turned around and kissed her passionately. Megan pushed him down on the bed stepping back, "Not so fast cowboy, aren't you forgetting Aragorn and Arwen?"

"Ugh, no. A quick tease before I go?" he wryly smiled at her as he scooted back on the bed making room for her.

Megan laughed and practically jumped on the bed, 'a tease' was his way of asking for her to give him a bit of oral pleasure. Instead of crawling between his legs to give him his tease she surprised him, crawling to him and straddling his face for a quick sixty-nine, neither hesitated, both racing to please the others sex with their mouth and tongue.

It was over as quickly as it had started, it was just a tease and Megan was right, the horses needed tending. Elliot pulled his insulated Carhart coveralls over his naked body and headed out to tend to the animals. Megan quickly began to put her plan in place.

Forty-five minutes later Elliot returned to the house, all the lights were dim, there was a lit candle on the floor and note. Stripping off his coveralls, Elliot stood naked as he read the short note.

'I'm in the bedroom come get me. I have put a different toy in each room of the house. We are going to suck and fuck in as many rooms as we can before you blow. love you'

Elliot went straight to their bedroom; the door was closed and there was another note on the floor.

'I'm waiting to be used by you! but you can only use one hole (not the backdoor). love you'

He opened the door, Megan was on all fours, wearing a blindfold and her shooting ear muffs. She had deprived herself of sight and sound. Seeing her position the note made perfect sense, her mouth was open beckoning him to fill it, her back arched, legs spread inviting him to her honey pot.

Elliot knelt in front of her. The tip of his dick just at her lips, she couldn't see or hear him but she sensed him. Elliot ran his hands through her hair as she moved forward to take him. He moved to her side, his hands reaching under to caress her breasts. Trailing kisses down her back, and even onto the cheeks of her ass. Then he slid behind her, reaching through her legs his finger found her clit and began to tease it.

Megan moaned approvingly at his touch, sliding her arms forward to give him better access. He entered her and began to slide slowly and deeply into her. He began to grip her hips pushing and pulling her onto him, allowing her to set the pace. A few seconds later she pulled herself off him, stood up, took the blindfold and muffs off, grabbed his hands yanking him to his feet. She kissed him saying, "next room."

Megan led him to his office. Another note was sitting on his desk.

'Sit, two holes are getting used. love you'

In his office chair he found an already lubed vibrating butt plug. Sliding it in he sat down and turned his chair to face Megan.

She was already on her knees, quickly moving in to take his cock in her mouth. She wasted no time taking him deeply, the warmth of her mouth, and the vibrations in his ass sent a shiver down Elliot's spine. He could already feel a massive load building in his swollen balls from all the games they had played.

Megan had pulled back and was teasing the head of his cock looking him in the eyes as her tongue traced circles around his tip. He wasn't sure how long he would last, and wanted so desperately to last all night. Elliot gently pushed her head off of him, not missing a beat, Megan again jumped to her feet, grabbed his hand saying "Next room!"

He went rushing to her office, where again he found another note.

'Two holes, your tongue and pressure only. love you'

Megan laid across her desk, pulling her knees to her chest, there on her desk was a small orange vibrator. Elliot knelt down between her legs, turning the toy on he began to press it against her asshole while his tongue began to part the folds of her clean wet mound. He could taste her excitement as he explored her inner folds.

Megan's legs began to shake, like him she too was ready to explode having been teased all afternoon. She began pinching her own nipples, moaning loudly. The sensation on her back door was so tantalizingly taboo.

Elliot's hot breath blew over her clit, she knew he was trying to make her cum. She wasn't going to let him just yet. His mouth closed in over her clit, his lips pinching it and sucking it. Then his tongue flicking back and forth, his head shaking side to side.

She could feel the waves building, tremors of lust just waiting to crash through her. She grabbed his head and pushed him away from her. In a raspy voice, "next room, in a second."

Megan got up on shaky legs, instead of his hand she grabbed his cock and lead him to a guest bedroom. This room had two beds, before opening the door she told him, "Count to 20 before you come in."

When Elliot stepped through the door, she was laying on her back across the far bed, on the near bed was another note.

'You can USE both holes offered in our bedroom. love you'

Megan's head was laying off the edge of the bed in Elliot's favorite oral position, laying like that she could almost take his whole cock into her mouth. Located beside her were vibrating nipple clamps.

He crawled onto the bed and began to kiss and fondle her breast. He loved her breast, he loved to play with them and loved to tease her by spending time focusing on them. He kissed and kneaded them gently at first and more intensely as her moans increased. Finally sure that her nipples were hard enough he attached the clamps ensuring that he screwed them just a bit tighter than normal.

He got off the bed, stood between her legs, lined his cock in place and slid it in. He began to feverishly fuck her. He thrust deep, hands holding her legs apart ensuring she was helpless to his pounding. She was close, with each thrust she felt the waves of a climax rise, her moans were getting louder. He pulled out just seconds before the release she now desperately wanted.

He stepped around the bed and not so gently shoved his cock into her waiting mouth and began to face fuck her. She could taste the salty sting of her own juices on her tongue as Elliot forced himself deep into her mouth, pushing on her throat.

Normally he held still letting her control how deep she would go. Not now, she had told him to use her and he was doing just that. She could feel the vibrations of the toy in his ass as his dick would bottom out gagging her.

She began to tap the bed, her sign to stop, Elliot pulled out to let her catch her breath and then shoved himself inside her again. Holding himself still she gagged, as she did so he slid himself deeper, her first ever deep throat. Megan's eyes went wide in shock and terror as his dick filled her throat. Elliot pulled out, gave her a big kiss and said, "I can't wait for the next room."

Again, taking him by the cock she led him to the master guest room. She laid on the bed as he read the note.

'Sideways 69, back hole with a toy for each. love you'

Beside her on the bed was a bottle of lube and two larger vibrating butt plugs he had never seen before. Megan had rolled to her side and was already lubing one up. He picked up the other one, lubed it as well and laid beside her.

Before he could get fully into position, she had already taken his dick in her mouth. He felt her slide the other toy out as she promptly began to sidle the new one back and forth working it inside him.

He wasted no time in returning the favor. Knowing she had been close to cumming in the other room he went to work on her clit. Unlike her, he didn't work the toy back and forth, he slowly but surely began to stretch her ass as his tongue worked hard to bring her over the top.

Elliot focused everything he could on her clit and ass. He tried to ignore the pleasure she was giving him at the other end of the bed. Muffled moans and groans escaped their sex filled mouths as each tried to push the other beyond their limit.

It was Elliot who blinked first pulling his dick from her mouth as quickly as he could and jumping off the bed. He had let her get him too close, he was hoping that he didn't start to spurt all over her. "Damn, Fuck that was close he moaned as his dick visually quivered."

"How many more rooms do you have planned?" he moaned.

"Well, all of them dummy, that's what I told you."

"Oh, fuck me, I won't make it past the next," was Elliot's honest reply.

Handing him the chain to the nipple clamps Megan smiled at him, "Take me to the garage."

Elliot took her to the garage, while they had both cut way back on smoking the heated garage was where they would have the occasional winter smoke. Once inside the large garage Megan said, "Okay take these damn things off, they felt good at first but now just hurt!"

Elliot did as she asked, unscrewing the clamps and set them aside. That is when he noticed what she had done, each of them had a drink, hers a pre-poured rum and coke, while he had two glasses one with whiskey the other ice. Sure enough, by his glass was another note, he also saw the large anal trainers sitting in each of their chairs.

'Smoke, sip, sit, sip smoke. love you'

The note was simple but to the point.

"I knew you would need a break." Megan teased him, 26 years of marriage was enough that they knew each other's limits and he had about reached his.

Elliot's cock was still standing at attention as he lit his smoke and took another sip of his whiskey. He could tell Megan was more than turned on as her swollen clit pushed out from her normally subtle lips.

There was a look of trepidation on both their faces as they lubed the new toy. Each on their own slowly working it in, expanding and stretching themselves. Elliot was counting the rooms in the house, at least 4 more down stairs, no way he could last.

Megan winced as her butt finally reached the chair the large toy fully lodged in her most private hole. She looked over and saw Elliot exhale a puff of smoke, he too was fully seated on his large toy.

"If you make it to the last room, I have a surprise for you," she purred at him.

Sitting on the large anal toy, Elliot had a pretty good idea what the surprise might be but doubted he could make it much longer.

Smokes and drinks finished she led him to the kitchen, "You're lucky, I counted these as one room." She was referring to the open space floor plan and the kitchen, dining room and living room all as one large room. This time she handed him the note.

'Eat me on the table, no toys. love you'

She was already crawling onto the table, her legs spread wide, her swollen clit begging yet again to be teased. Elliot dove in wasting no time, his mouth enveloped her clit, sucking and caressing it. A finger slid easily into her ass moving back and forth. His tongue lapped circles around her wanting pussy, his free hand reaching up to knead her breasts.

The break had done them both wonders as good as it felt she knew she wasn't about to cum, but that didn't stop the tremors and spasms coursing through her body. At last, she pushed him away.

"Downstairs guest bedroom one," she whispered hoarsely as she climbed off the table.

As Elliot began to open the door, Megan again stopped him, as she stroked his cock she stated flatly, "Count to 30 first."

When Elliot finished counting, he stepped into the room, Megan had dimmed the lights. She was bent over at the foot of the bed, as his eyes adjusted he realized that she had tied her arms to the bed post. Her arms were spread wide forcing her to spread her legs for balance.

On the dresser was yet another note and their little whip. They weren't into hard core bondage; it was just a handle with about 15 leather straps. Elliot held the whip in one hand sliding it across Megan's exposed body as he read the note.

'14 lashes, 14 thrusts, 14 bobs, don't be gentle don't be cruel. love you'

Elliot stood behind her, feeling and squeezing her exposed ass; he reached under her and tickled her clit. Megan purred in approval as his finger worked her over.

He stepped back and let the first swat land, it was gentle, just to let her know the spanking would begin.

Sensing her desire to be submissive in this room, in a commanding voice Elliot said, "I didn't hear you count, so it doesn't count."

"Yes master," she replied.

Elliot let the blow land, "ONE!" Megan cried out. Each blow was a bit harder, each time she cried out the count. There were light red streaks forming on her ass, her breathing was heavy, her legs quivering, the combination of helplessness and desire, pleasure and pain coursing through her body.

On the tenth blow he changed the angle sending it between her legs, the leather straps stinging her bald wet pussy, one landing perfectly on her clit. "Fuck me! Ten!" Megan moaned aloud.

Elliot alternated the last four lashes, sending one to each ass cheek, followed by another two between her legs. Megan was screaming the numbers, the mixture of sensations coursing through her body was almost more than she could stand. Not only was her ass on fire, but her legs and arms ached from the position she had put herself in.

Elliot had done as she asked, he wasn't gentle but he wasn't cruel. She could feel him sliding in behind her, his dick gliding across the wet folds of her pussy seeking its hidden entrance. As Elliot began to slide inside her he again commanded her to count.

Elliot slammed himself deep into her, "ummfff One," Megan moaned. "Oh, fuck that feels good...Two," she cried out as he thrust himself in again and again. The waves were back, she could feel her body shaking, with each thrust the wave got stronger and more powerful. She wanted to cum so badly but as he got to eleven, she knew she would have to wait.

After the fourteenth thrust Elliot crawled up on the bed, kneeling in front of her she could see her juices dripping off his swollen cock. The same swollen cock he was about to thrust into her mouth. Before he entered her Megan timidly spoke, "take me by my hair while you fuck my face...master."

Elliot was in shock as he gently grabbed her golden-brown locks and began to guide her mouth on to his throbbing dick. This time he counted since her mouth was full. With each thrust he would moan in pleasure, with each thrust he became more forceful. His desire to cum grew and grew, the sensations again building in his balls but he had to hold out, at last 14.

Elliot untied her; Megan smiled, grabbed him by the cock and marched off to the next room.

It was the second basement guest room, really it was a second master bedroom with a walk in closet and private bath and even another soaker tub.

It was the toys on the queen bed that caught Elliot's eyes, a pair of handcuffs, a rabbit vibrator, a dildo, lube and of course a note.

'Handcuff me for the rest of the night, fill all three holes. love you'

Elliot took the handcuffs and much to Megans chagrin he cuffed her hands behind her back, she preferred them in front, at least that way could reach him or at least play with her nipples.

He laid her face first on the bed, lubing the dildo he slid it slowly in to her stretched ass. She moaned as she was being filled; the large anal trainer allowing her to be fully filled.

Satisfied the toy wasn't going anywhere, Elliot rolled her over and slid the rabbit into her waiting pussy. As the rabbit ears reached her clit Megan began to cry out, "oh shit, oh shit!"

The pressure of two toys vibrating through the thin walls of skin was almost more than she could bear. The waves of climax were quickly reaching a crescendo, she was going to climax at last. Just as the wave was about to break over her Elliot shoved his dick deep into her mouth breaking the climax before it landed, the new sensation startling her.

With every hole filled and her hands stuck behind her back, Megan was filled, helpless and oh so very happy. Waves of pleasure, new sensations wracked her body. She was so very close, her clit sending electricity rocketing through her body, her asshole clinching and straining and tingling at this new sensation.

It seemed that no sooner had it started than Elliot pulled the rabbit from her pussy and his dick from her mouth in a quick jerk. He rolled her over and began to slowly thrust the dildo in and out of her.

Megan moaned even louder, a sensation she had never felt, somehow the toy in her ass was hitting in just the right place again... could she cum this way? Then the feeling was gone. Elliot had removed the toy and was rolling her over to stand her up.

"Next room?" he quickly asked her.

"Game room," she responded in a shaky voice.

Elliot grabbed her by her cuffed arms and quickly led Megan to the game room, both of them bursting with anticipation since there were only two rooms left.

The large room at the end of the hall was dark, he turned on the lights and found what he was looking for. On their pool table was her favorite clit vibrator, a note and a condom.

'Make me cum, use condom so you don't. love you'

Elliot hoisted Megan up onto the pool table and gave her a deep kiss while his hands roamed her breast.

"Don't tease me, make me FUCKING CUM!" she shouted at him.

Elliot laughed, she was the one that wanted handcuffs and now she was his. Megan kept moaning as he pinched and kneaded her breast. His hand slowly working down to spread her legs, reaching for her hungry and wet pussy.

With her legs parted, Elliot got down on his knees and leaning in blew feather kisses all over her lips. Megan's whole body shivered with his warm breath on her swollen sensitive lips. Elliot moved in and began to eat her pussy, tasting her lust, teasing her, bringing her closer to climax.

"FUCK me, Damit! You have been teasing me all day, please fuck me!" Megan begged.

Elliot pulled away and grabbing her clit vibrator, putting her favorite toy to work. It didn't take long, all the pent-up passion overwhelmed Megan. Her entire body began to shake and quiver, every muscle began to spasm as the climax washed over her. She fell back on the pool table struggling to balance with her hands bound. The waves kept coming and coming, each one more powerful than the last.