Valentines Blizzard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, oh god! Fuck, I am cumming! Fuck me, oh Shit, Shit, Shit! Stop, Stop, I can't breathe!" she screamed. The orgasm was so intense Megan began to see stars, she felt on the verge of passing out, her heart felt as if it would pound from her chest.

Elliot pulled her off the pool table, turned her around and bent her over the table. He quickly slid his throbbing cock into her still spasming pussy. There was no resistance, she was so wet he slid deep inside her. Grabbing her cuffed hands, he began to pull her and push her. Elliot was driving himself deep into her.

Wave after wave after beautiful shockwave coursed through Megan's body. If not for the table and his strong hands she would have fallen to the floor, her legs were like jelly; she had long since lost the ability to speak. All she could do was moan and scream as the electricity of it shook her to her core.

Elliot at last pulled from her, and she began to slide to the floor, her body too weak to stand. He guided her gently to the ground and un-did her handcuffs. Bending down Elliot picked her up in his arms and began to carry her to the last room, his gun room.

After opening the vault door, he saw her note, a pillow and a yoga matt laid out across his empty work bench. He laid her across the bench, Megan still struggling to catch her breath, small shock waves of pleasure still coursed through her body.

She knew what she had asked and her pleasure was quickly slipping to fear; they had talked about this but never actually gone here. She was afraid of the pain, afraid of the taboo, she had never let him go here before. The orgasms ceased as she watched Elliot read the note.

'Yes; finish in my ass, please be gentle. love you'

Elliot slipped off the condom and left the room with her laying on the bench. He returned with her clit vibrator and handed it to her.

"I want you to enjoy this too," he said as he handed it to her.

"Do you want me to bend over the bench?" Megan asked, her voice trembling.

"No. I want to see your face so I know I am not hurting you," he responded in a tender voice.

Elliot lifted her legs just under her knees, resting her legs on his shoulder. He then slid her body to the edge of the bench, placing his throbbing cock at the entrance to her forbidden hole. He looked Megan in the eyes, he could see a bit of fear there but she nodded an affirmative.

Slowly Elliot began to slide inside her, as his tip disappeared into her, she gasped. It wasn't pain, but it was a new feeling, the cock she knew so well in a place it had never been. She began to relax and brought the vibrator to her clit. Her sensitive clit immediately began to send tremors of electricity throughout her body.

Elliot pushed slowly deeper, stopping at each half inch to let her body adjust to his girth. Slowly he began to move back and forth, sliding his well lubed and throbbing cock back and forth. Megan moaned loudly as she feverishly worked the toy across her clit.

Elliot was mesmerized, watching as his dick slid back and forth inside her. He pulled all the way back, lined up and sunk himself fully into her. He did that time and again.

The sensations rocked Megan's world; another massive orgasm was building. She felt as if her body was in two concerts at the same time, her hand playing a symphony of pleasure across her clit; as Elliot sent waves of punk rock pleasure through her ass.

There was no build up, a massive orgasm hit her all at once, "Oh Fuck I am cumming AGAIN!" she cried out. Her entire body convulsed, shock waves she had never felt before caused every muscle in her body to shake, her legs thrashing on Elliots shoulders as he continued to pump in and out. Her hands began to quake, dropping the vibrator she grabbed her breast pinching her nipples as another wave of satisfaction washed across her.

Elliot could feel her whole body tighten around him, it was all he could take, the pressure of her ass clinching almost holding him in place sent him over the edge. "OH, SHIT I AM CUMMING TOO!" he cried out as his own orgasm exploded. His whole body convulsed as he emptied himself into her, his legs shaking, his arms barely able to hold himself up he felt the last of his cum empty into her. Struggling for breath and balance Elliot watched as his spent cock began to slowly slide from Megan's ass, drops of his cum following.

He didn't have words or strength, he collapsed onto the work bench beside her holding her hands as they both stared with empty yet satisfied eyes at the ceiling. Neither knew how long they lay there.

At last, they got up, took a shower together embracing and kissing in the warm water as the clock slowly turned to the next day.

----

Thank you moondancer for the effort in editing this story