Valentine's Breaking - Ch. 02

Story Info
Jennifer is introduced to her trainer.
1.7k words
3.8k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need to escape, you think to yourself, as the two men get you onboard their shuttle, and you are flown to one of the zetan vessels. By that time your clothes were cut off from your body. Your arms were forced behind you in an armbinder, a chain from the material's end connected to a pair of cuffs wrapped around your ankles. The cuffs around your ankles have a short chain between them. You were also equipped with a pair of high stilettos to make your steps more difficult.

"Take her to the captain," you can hear one of men say, once you arrive onboard. Then a third man takes your leash, and he starts leading you through the corridors. Of course, the route you are taken on is a deliberate one, and you shudder to see what has become of your crew. In front of you, there are rows of women, with hoods on their heads, strapped to a set of holding compartments on the walls, with two giant dildos in their openings and a series of straps running through their bodies. Thanks to the nanites, they can keep them like this until their training is complete. After that, they will be sold on a slave auction, forced to serve whoever happens to pay the highest price.

I need to have sex, you think to yourself. And you blush. But that is just the thing with zetan slavery. Those who live this life often find plenty of joy in it.

"Come on slut," you hear from the man in front of you, and your leash is yanked heavily.

Your teeth biting on the gag, you continue to stumble after him. After about ten minutes you reach a room marked as "CAPTAIN'S QUARTERS", and you shudder as the large security door slips into the frame before you. At first glance, the room appears to be normal. It is large (a lot larger than an UCS captain could get herself these days), with grey metal walls and floor, a king sized bed, some wardrobes and desks as furniture, a holo-projector, and a couple of paintings from the Victorian era. But then your eyes get fixated on an empty slave cage, located next to the bed. You can also see a bondage bench, alongside with a set of dildos, plugs, gags, whips, crops that have their own holding compartments. At the center of the room, there is also a table, with a pillow on the ground in front of it, spots of juices and semen indicating what happened to the person before you. Animals!

"Ah, Captain Jennifer Valentine," you shudder as the man sitting in front of the desk speaks. What you see is a wide-shouldered man, bald, with brown eyes, and a clean shaven face. He is wearing a brown uniform so he could be told apart from the rest of the crew. At first, you take him as someone who has some excess weight. But those are muscles that you see under the fabric. You have the eye for it.

What a brute, you think to yourself. And you find yourself blushing for the second time. Keep it together, Jennifer!

"Please take a seat," the man says, his palm pointed at the pillow. You stop for a moment, considering your options. But there aren't any. So you follow the guard as he tugs on your leash, and you kneel down on the pillow. The guard lets go of your leash, and it looks like he is about to leave you alone, however he walks back to you, and he attaches two clamps on your erect nipples.

"Mhm!" you grunt. But the show is not over yet. The guard slips a finger in your pussy from the front, moved up and down inside you, then a clamp is attached on your clitoris, "Mmm!!" making you grunt even harder. As a further form of cruelty, there is a small weight attached to each of them, making the pain even stronger.

At this point, you are unsure if this is all the guard is set out to do. But luckily, he gives you a slap on the ass, and he walks back to the door frame, demoted to merely an observant.

"I have to say, I'm delighted to see you onboard my vessel," the captain says. "In fact, I consider this an honor."

"Mhm!!!" angered, you grit your teeth against the gag, and you start to struggle in the armbinder. This however makes the weights bounce left and right from your motions, which immediately makes you regret your decision.

"It truly is an honor, Jennifer," the man continues. "See, I always was an admirer of the UCS's ingenuity. The way you managed to stay on the map after your Earth lost the ability to support life. That mothball fleet you keep hidden in Wild Space, so you could make up for the numbers if any of your neighbours attacks you. And of course, the Eight Day War, when you picked a fight with the Coalition, and you were able to push the Neutral Zone away from your Earth's doorstep. It truly is a fascinating tale. Something to inspire us all."

"No wonder that Admiral Hawthorne, the man who led the assault against your armada, asked me to see to your training personally." He gets up from the chair, and walks in front of you, your chin grabbed by his large hand. "Of course, such process could take weeks. Even months. But Admiral Hawthorne is a patient man. And so am I for the matter. And the both of us are firmly convinced that once the process is complete, the result will be a delightful one."

"Mhm!" you grunt again, and you start to struggle. But the weights on your nipples and clitoris makes you regret your actions. Even more so than the last time.

"And now let's get straight to the point, shall we?" he asks. To your dismay, you can see his zipper unlocked. The weights still dangling a bit, you keep still, as the enormous cock is pressed against your face, moved back and forth in a rhythmic fashion.

Then you find yourself trying to wrap your lips around the shaft. Damn these nanites! But to that, the captain laughs. With one hand, he grabs your hair, and with the other, he unlocks your ballgag. You take the cock in your mouth immediately. And without any conscious thought for the matter... Thing is, you never had a cock in your mouth before. Nor did you have sex.

Yes, at the age of twenty-seven, you are still a virgin! Your entire life up to this point was spent so you could become an admiral. Of course, you watched some holo-clips and all sorts of stuff. But now, as you have the cock in your mouth, warm and throbbing, pressed against the inner side of the skin on your face... You realize that this is something wonderful!

Despite the hand grabbing your hair, you decide to take control, and you start to suck on the cock proper. Feeling the warm semen from the precum on your tongue, you try to take it down your throat. But then you start choking as you realize you still have gag reflex.

"Careful, little slut," the captain laughs. "The nanites don't give you perfect skills. All they do is to lay out the foundation of the work to be done here. But with time, you will learn. In fact, by the time you get to Admiral Hawthorne, I bet you will have zero problems even with a horse cock."

With that, he takes back control, and he starts to fuck your face, not even caring about your teeth that touch his penis from time to time due to your inexperience. And it is still wonderful. After a few minutes, he comes, the salty and warm semen spread all over your mouth. Curious, you gulp it down, feeling the fluid's warmth as it travels to your empty stomach.

"More!" you say then involuntarily, your vagina ready for the first conqueror.

"More, what?" the man asks.

"More, Master!" you say.

However the man slaps you in the face.

"Louder," he says.

"More, Master!" you say aloud.

However the man slaps you in the face again.

"Louder," he says.

"More, Master!" you say, your vocal cords almost at a fraction.

But then he just laughs.

"See, only at the first session and you are already wavering. It's not that hard to break a slut like you, isn't it?" he asks. And the sentence snaps you back to reality. What are you doing here? You are Captain Jennifer Valentine! Your job is to get out of here, or to find a way to contact Sol. Whatever you may or may not want to do with your body later on is entirely irrelevant.

"We will pick up where we left off in the evening," the man says. He locks the ballgag back in your mouth. Your hair this time is raised so it wouldn't be painfully caught up by the strap.

"And now I remove these," he says, and one by one he unlocks the clamps.

"Mhmmm!!!" you grunt from the sudden pain.

The guard (who was standing there to whole time), gets you up from the pillow, and escorts you outside the cabin. And you already know where he is taking you. You follow him along the corridors, then you reach an empty holding apparatus embedded in one of the walls. Without any advance notice you are pushed in, a hole specifically left for your arms, and your neck, breasts, waist, thighs and lower legs are locked in place by straps.

A black hood is placed on your head, blocking your vision. Then it is time for the dildos. The first one is pushed inside your asshole, filling it completely. Then the next one is pushed inside your vagina. At first, you think it would go all the way in. But the man stops as the tip reaches your hymen.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna breach it for you," the guard says. "It will be the captain who does it. And you will remember it forever!"

As the guard leaves you alone, you start to struggle. But the straps hold you in place tight, and without any means for you to get out. There is also a risk that you would breach your hymen by accident, the tip of the dildo already tensing against it. Eventually, you resort to stay idle, and wait until the captain needs you again.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Experiment 239 Ch. 01 Elaida finds herself in a confusing, torturous simulation.in BDSM
The Secret of the Island Pt. 01 Trip to Hawaii gone unfortunate.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Making You Wait You would be thinking about it, thinking about me all day.in Audio
The Power of Disciplined Abstention A nymphomaniac finally gets some relief.in Erotic Couplings
Bound & Blindfolded for Valentine's Bondage & discipline Valentine's surprise for his sex slave.in BDSM
More Stories