Valentine's Day

Story Info
A man gives his wife a Valentine present.
3.5k words
4.48
16.7k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the fifth in a series featuring the same main character. If you want more context and a better understanding of this woman's sexual journey, I suggest you read the previous stories in the order published. Enjoy.

******************************

I am lying naked on a padded bench. My arms and legs are stretched spread eagle, without support, and my wrists and ankles are tied and pulled taut. I am blindfolded, my nipples are hard, and I am acutely aware of my bare pussy. My body trembles slightly. I take several deep breaths, trying to get my nerves under control.

I am just beginning to calm myself when I hear the low murmur of voices in the room.

--Two hours earlier--

"Are you ready?"

It is my husband's voice, calm and measured. It is Valentine's Day, and we are about to embark on a sexual adventure we have been discussing for several days. We have been married for close to three years, and our sex life together has been frequent and exciting. We love each other deeply, and we satisfy each other in almost every way. But...

A small part of me, buried deep but not quite forgotten, craves the thrill and danger of my previous life. Long before our marriage, indeed long before we ever met, I was a sexual sub. I was introduced to the pleasures of bondage when I was in college, and for years after I made my living by selling my body to whomever could afford me. It was lucrative and exciting, and the thrill of surrendering control was an aphrodisiac for me. Until it wasn't. At some point I decided not to take the risk anymore, and so I became a high-end dominatrix. I realized I could be the one in control, and the money involved was even greater than when I was a sub. I enjoyed doling out both pain and pleasure, and the sexual highs were just as satisfying.

Then I met the perfect man and fell in love. He knew what I did for a living at the beginning, but when we became serious and decided to marry, I couldn't continue as a dom. I retired from the business, married the love of my life, and settled down to live a more "normal" life. Our life together since then has been full and satisfying. But my husband is perceptive, and he is aware of my hidden sexual needs. So several days ago he proposed this adventure as his Valentine's Day present to me. After some discussion, I agreed to do whatever he told me to do. I would be his sub for the evening.

"Yes," I say, "I'm ready." I flash him my brightest smile.

"Take off your clothes."

I comply quickly. As he moves into my closet, I turn and look at my reflection in the full-length mirror. Grey-green eyes stare back at me. My lips are red and full. Wavy auburn hair hangs down on either side of my breasts, almost to my waist. I look at my erect nipples pushing out from my upturned breasts. My ass is tight and firm, and my long, slender legs meet at my bare pussy. My skin is flawless. I smile slightly with the realization that my body has not changed since I was in college.

"Put these on."

I turn around and take the strappy red heels from my husband. He loves to see me naked wearing only high heels. I put them on the floor and step into them gracefully, giving him a show as I straighten up.

"Now this."

He hands me a minidress, a favorite of his. It is a soft fabric, pale lavender in color. I pull it over my head and down across my hips. It is held up with spaghetti straps that tie behind my neck, and it stops halfway up my thighs. The front plunges between my breasts, and my nipples poke out under the thin fabric. My back is bare. The shapes of my legs are visible when the light shines from behind me. I look at my husband, and it is obvious he is enjoying what he sees.

Then he moves behind me and puts a collar around my neck. It is thin black leather and outfitted with small rings at intervals. He fastens it and we look in the mirror together. This is something new, and I give him a questioning look.

"Trust me," he says.

"I do," I say, smiling demurely. He takes my face in his hands and kisses me fiercely, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I kiss him back and push my hips into his groin. He holds the kiss for a beat, then steps away from me. He stares at me with lust, and I feel my pussy moisten as I think about what might be in store for my body.

"Let's go," he says.

We leave the house and walk to the car in the driveway. I am acutely aware I am not wearing underwear, and I glance around to see if any of our neighbors are watching. But it is dusk and no one is out. I get into the passenger seat and feel the smooth leather on my back and legs. Before we leave, my husband reaches across and puts a blindfold on me. I can't see a thing, and during the drive I wonder if other drivers can see me. Even though the windows are tinted, I feel exposed, and a small shiver runs through my half naked body.

"Are you afraid?"

"A little," I respond, then add "but my pussy is already wet, so..." I can't see him, but I can feel his smile. I turn my head towards him and reach down to touch my clit through the thin fabric of the dress. I instantly feel the surge of pleasure, and my lips part slightly. I'm pretty sure that my husband's smile has turned to a grin.

"You know that I love you and would never let anything harm you," he says softly. "And you remember the safe word we agreed on." I nod.

The car comes to a stop, and I hear the driver's side door open. My husband comes around to my door and helps me out. I feel the gravel crunch under my shoes as we walk. The air is warm and there is a soft breeze that moves the dress clinging to my body. We reach a door which my husband opens, then we move through what feels like a large foyer. I hear my heels clicking on the stone floor, and then we stop.

"Hold out your hands."

I obey, and feel the rope pulled tight around my wrists and then looped between my hands several times.

"Here we go."

I inhale deeply as my husband opens a second door and we move into another room. We walk several steps and stop. He lifts my arms over my head with the rope and I feel the hem of the dress rise almost to my crotch and ass.

"Turn around. Slowly."

I do, and the feeling that I am on display is overpowering. But I don't hear anything except my own breathing. I continue to twirl with my arms raised high. Another shiver ripples through my body. Then the rope seems to be anchored to something in the ceiling as I stop. I can sense my husband standing in front of me. His fingers trace my cheeks and lips, and then move slowly down to my collarbone. From there they move lightly over my erect nipples under the dress on their way to my stomach and hips. He moves behind me and runs his fingers over my bare back, down to the crack in my ass. Then my thighs are touched, first the left, then the right, tantalizingly close to my by now dripping pussy. I shiver again.

And then I feel his fingers at the back of my neck as he unties the straps of my dress. I feel the tops of my breasts exposed, but my nipples are still covered. He pauses for a moment, and I stand motionless, trembling. Then the fabric of the dress slips down over my hard nipples and falls effortlessly to the floor. I stand naked except for the collar and heels. For a few seconds nothing happens, then I feel his hands caress my raised arms, my neck, my breasts and stomach and ass and legs. He touches every part of my body except my pussy.

His hands leave my body, then my arms are lowered from the overhead restraint. I am led further into the room. We stop and my husband unties my wrists.

"Climb up and lay on your back."

I reach forward and touch the soft leather of a narrow padded bench. I am intimately familiar with such an apparatus, both as a sub and a dom. There are very few bondage devices that put a naked body in a more exposed and vulnerable position. It is designed to support only the torso and head, leaving the arms and legs free to be tied in any number of ways. One end of the bench is slightly lower than the other, and I climb up and lay down with my head at the lower end. My breathing is shallow. My arms are pulled out and above my head, and my wrists tied tightly. My legs are spread far apart and my ankles are also tied. My body is stretched spread eagle, with only enough slack for me to slightly bend my knees and elbows. My bare pussy is at the very end of the bench. It is the highest part of my body, easily seen and touched.

It is then that I hear the voices in the room.

"The rules are simple." My husband's voice is clear and direct. "There won't be any cocks in her pussy or ass. Except for mine. She can't be marked or harmed in any way. Otherwise, all of you may do what you wish with her beautiful body."

In all my years of sexual experiences, I have never been with more than two strangers at the same time. I am not an exhibitionist at heart. I can't see how many there are, but I am acutely aware that the room is filled with men and women looking at me. I am on display like never before, and my mind is filled with conflicting feelings: fear, anxiety, pride, excitement. My mind may be conflicted, but my body is not. I can feel my pussy dripping.

"Before you play with her, let me show you how easily she cums."

I hear my husband move around between my legs. He removes the stiletto heels and runs his fingers softly from my feet up my calves, then slowly up the inside of my thighs. He stops short of my pussy as my breathing becomes shallow. Then I feel his hand tracing circles around my breasts, but he leaves my nipples untouched. I squirm at the teasing. His fingers move slowly down my stomach to either side of my pussy, lightly touching my outer lips with just his fingertips. I moan, and I hear murmuring in the crowd. He plays with the lips for a while, then pushes two fingers into my sopping hole. He slides them in and out, touching my G-spot, and my breathing becomes ragged. And then his tongue is on my clit, first just the tip, then circling harder and faster. His hands touch my nipples, caressing at first before he pinches them hard. My mind flashes an image of the people watching in the room, then the orgasm comes on me with a rush and crashes through me. I cry out and thrash and shudder on the bench, temporarily oblivious to anything except the sensations in my body. It takes a moment before I come back to myself and realize that I have just cum in front of a crowd of strangers.

"What did I tell you?" There is a hint of amusement in his voice. "All right, you are all free to do with her as you want."

I hear people moving toward me. I hold my breath and for a moment nothing happens. Then I feel a hand on my thigh. Another hand caresses my breast, rolling my hard nipple between thumb and fingers. My other nipple is fondled and pinched. I feel someone near my face, and a woman's voice whispers in my ear.

"You are absolutely gorgeous."

Her lips are on mine, kissing me softly at first, then pushing her tongue into my mouth, hard and frantic. I can feel her lust, and I kiss her back. She finally pulls away, but then a sudden, sharp pain shoots through my nipples and straight to my cunt. The clamps seem to be connected by a chain, since I feel a tug when the chain is hooked to one of the rings in the collar around my neck. I groan and try to keep my neck from pulling on the clamps. Then two hands hold my face between them and a man's cock is pushed roughly into my open mouth.

"Suck my cock," growls a low husky voice. I obey, even though the movement causes more pain in my nipples. There are hands everywhere on my body, but I try and focus on the cock in my mouth. Then I feel a mouth on my pussy. I can't see, but I am certain it is a woman's mouth. Maybe the woman who kissed me? I lap greedily at the cock of a stranger while my pussy is being eaten by another stranger, and waves of pleasure wash through my body. The woman's tongue licks expertly at my clit, and another orgasm quickly approaches. The pain in my nipples continues, but I pull the cock deep into my throat. The man groans and jerks and cums in my mouth, and I swallow as much as I can. Then the woman's tongue does something I've never felt before, and I convulse and jerk as the orgasm shoots through me. I am cumming again in a room full of people I have never met.

Someone tugs on the chain connecting the clamps, and the pleasure turns to pain. I moan again while the many hands continue to explore every part of my body. Then I feel something at the entrance to my pussy, and I instantly know what it is. The dildo is slowly pushed into me, in and out, a little further each time. It is large and thick, and my mouth opens and I take shallow breaths. The dildo is halfway into me when I feel something at my asshole. It is lubricated, and then the double dildo is pushed all the way into my holes. I feel the large dildo on my cervix, and my ass clenches around the smaller dildo. The dildos are held deep inside my body for a moment, then they start fucking me. I push my hips up as much as I can to meet the thrusts. I start to pant as the pace is increased, another orgasm approaching. I have a brief flash of all the people in the room watching me, naked and helpless on the bench, then I moan loudly as another orgasm explodes through my body, stronger than the last. As I come down again, it is clear from the sounds in the room that everyone is enjoying the show.

My body continues to tremble as I feel the dildos being pulled out of me. I feel hands near my neck as the chain is unhooked from my collar and the nipple clamps are removed. The dull ache in my breasts turns to sharp pain as the blood rushes back into my nipples. A whimper escapes my lips. There are still hands everywhere on my body. My legs are lightly stroked, my nipples are caressed and pulled and twisted, even my arms are being touched. And of course there are fingers in my pussy and on my eager clit. I groan and submit to the exquisite pleasures surging through my bound body.

Suddenly I feel a hard cock in my hand. My wrist is bound, but my hand is capable of moving, and I wrap my hand around it and stroke up and down. Another cock appears at my other hand, and I do the same. Then a pussy appears over my face, smelling of lilac and musk. I reach up with my tongue and greedily lick the sweet juices. I find the clit and circle it with the tip of my tongue. I feel the woman rock on my mouth and hear her groan. The men with the cocks I am stroking are groaning as well. It occurs to me I am pleasuring three total strangers simultaneously. The room is filled with the sounds of pleasure and release. The cocks in my hands jerk and spasm, and I focus my attention on the woman above me. She continues to roll her hips and push on my mouth, then I hear her cry out as she too jerks and shakes. The room smells strongly of sex.

"Let's make her cum again."

It is a woman's voice, low and throaty. Then I hear the buzzing of a vibrator. My pussy juices are dripping into my crack, and my engorged clit is exposed and throbbing. I pull against my restraints, all my muscles tensing. The hands stop moving on my body, and for a little while nothing happens. Then I feel the vibrator on my pussy, moving in slow, languorous circles before penetrating me. My lips part and my breath catches in my throat. I feel my breasts being kissed, my nipples sucked and licked. The vibrator moves in and out of my sopping hole, and my breathing again becomes ragged. I start to tremble. The vibrator continues fucking me, and then it pulls away. I hold my breath as time seems to stop. And then I feel it ever so lightly touch my clit and my body jerks. The sensations flood through me as it begins to move over my bud, rhythmically, first up and down, then side-to-side. I start to pant as I arch my back, pushing my cunt up. I am so stimulated it feels like my whole body is vibrating. The tool is pulled away again for a few seconds, then it traces slow, light circles around my clit. I am desperate for more contact and I arch again. The vibrator pushes against me and moves faster and harder and my body starts to jerk and spasm. My clit is my entire world, nothing else exists.

And then I scream as the orgasm rockets through me. I convulse and shake as every nerve in my body explodes and the waves of pleasure overwhelm me and I scream again, thrashing, my body out of control, as another orgasm crashes through me and I continue to scream and shudder, oh god, and I keep cumming as the vibrator is pushed hard on my clit, without mercy, I can't take any more, and my mind goes blank, no thought, I am only my body, shaking in ecstasy, and the orgasms keep coming and I see stars and I think that I will pass out from the overload of pleasure I am feeling.

"Enough!" My husband's voice is clear and firm. "Leave her alone."

The vibrator moves away from my clit and the hands and mouths leave my body. I lay on the bench, still panting and shaking and trembling. I moan and whimper as I dimly sense my husband moving between my legs. I have stopped cumming but my bound body continues to undulate. Then he unties the ropes on my ankles. I quickly pull my knees up, spreading my legs wide and fully exposing my pussy and ass, welcoming him. I feel his touch on my thighs, then he pushes his cock against the opening to my quivering cunt. I moan again.

"Fuck me," I whisper.

I have just experienced more orgasms than I can count, but I still need him inside me. His thick cock pushes into my pussy. He moves slowly for a moment, in and out, but then his thrusts become faster and harder. His hands are on my breasts, pulling at my swollen nipples. I push my hips against his hard cock, and I feel the approach of yet another orgasm. I wrap my legs around his body, pulling him deeper inside of me, and I groan loudly. His thrusts become frantic, as if he has never fucked me before, and I am filled with lust and love. I cry out as I cum still another time, and I feel his jism shoot into my womb. Our bodies tremble and shake as we cum together in a state of beautiful, overwhelming bliss.

After the orgasms fade, we lay as one for a moment. Then I hear his whisper close to my lips before he kisses me.

"Happy Valentine's Day, my love."