Valentine's Day at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just beside and beyond the heating stove is the kitchen, which has plenty of counter and storage space for a cabin of this size at the expense of comfort space. Thus, we dine in the main room. The back of the kitchen has the cabin's rear entrance and one of two entryways to the bathroom. The bathroom has a standup shower, a toilet, sink, and a full-size mirror.

Our bedroom is accessible via either the main room or the bathroom. The bedroom is by far the largest room in the house. The hot tub, a full-sized dresser, and a king size bed with storage drawers underneath occupies the bedroom. Had I built the cabin myself, I would have chosen a different floor plan. However, we got this gem of a property from a family friend years ago and we never got around to remodeling or upgrading. Life always got in the way for one reason or another. While not spacious, this cozy little home away from home contains many a fond memory.

"So, what's the play," Liv asks as I finish sorting out the comforts of the cabin?

"I vote shower and rest," I reply knowing that I probably should relieve myself before being able to kick off this weekend.

"It is going to be a hot minute before the water is going to be shower-worthy. Let's do ski, hot tub, dinner, drinks, shower & movies," Liv suggests. Her tilted head and hands on hips posture suggest she is going to take a stand and a no is not the answer. At the very least, the cold outside air combined with skiing attire will help cure, if not hide my hard-on for the moment. With that in mind, I agree to her proposed agenda.

Skiing was a breath of fresh air both figuratively and literally. I found myself able to focus appropriately on the beauty outside rather than on my marriage or inappropriately on the beauty of my stepdaughter and the inability to "take care" of the raging hardon she innocently caused. The smell of the pure white snow and the sights of the evergreens along the mountainside clustered between trees that have shed their skin for the winter and a small group of deer that we startled while skiing, stopping, talking, and admiring the scenery around us was most relaxing and enjoyable.

We complete our circle just before sunset and arrive back at our warm cabin. As we sort ourselves out, Liv suggests Pizza for dinner, citing that pizza is easy and goes well with drinks and movies. I fire the stove up and prepare the pie. While waiting for the oven to reach temperature, I uncover the hot tub which is close to the right temperature. I note that in the water temp is perfect. I am also thankful that my "problem" down below is now seemingly under control, as the skiing combined with the temperature outside kept my mind and body distracted from the sexual hunger of earlier in the day.

Into the oven the pizza goes, and the timer is set for 20 minutes. As she takes longer to get ready for anything that I do, Liv suggests I hop in the hot tub and she will bring the pizza and drinks when they are ready. I comply, going to my room to find a suitable pair of trunks. Generally, Karen and I hot tub in the nude but given the company today, such practices are not appropriate.

The Hot tub

it occurs to me that I did not pack "properly" for a trip with my stepdaughter but rather I packed as if I was going to be here with my wife. As such, trunks were not included in the wardrobe. I search through my dresser drawers and find an old pair of Umbro's to be the best choice left on the draft board. I strip down and throw on the pair of old, black Umbro soccer shorts. While by no means ideal, these work better than nothing, considering the company.

Making do, I submerge myself into the hot tub and begin to relax with the jets situated to focus on my low back. I relax to the point where I nearly doze off when Liv enters with pizza in hand. She sets the pizza down atop the dresser and scatters back to the kitchen to grab drinks.

As Liv heads back to the kitchen, my eyes are drawn just below her white, loose fitting shirt that ends just above my stepdaughter's pretty, firm, heart shaped ass cheeks peeking out of her black bikini bottoms. She returns with a six pack, the bottle of tequila, and shot glasses in tow declaring "shots!" as she sorts out and pours shots of tequila.

"No salt or lime," I ask as she hands me a shot glass and a beer?

"For rookies," she quickly replies as she takes a shot out of turn after saying "happy birthday to me" in reference to turning 21 a few weeks earlier.

Liv asks in a smartass tone, "Do you need lime and salt, rookie," Liv asks in a smartass tone while refilling her shot glass.

Without thinking, I quickly reply, "Such things are not JUST for rookies. How else are you going to do body shots with tequila birthday party girl," I ask before realizing the inappropriateness of my question?

"Um, not that there's gonna be body shots this weekend or anything."

"Eww, Daddy... We'll just have to see about that," she smirks as she replies.

This time, she clinks her shot glass with mine and repeats "Happy birthday to me!" as we down our shots together.

After taking the shots, Liv collects our glasses, hands me a beer and a slice of pizza.

As if in slow motion, she then reaches down to her loose-fitting white shirt, slowly pulling it above her toned abs and exposing her discreetly pierced naval. She further pulls the shirt above her chest exposing her dark blue bikini top one side at a time. I am situationally grateful that the top is cut in such a way that is not terribly revealing. Liv has generous c cups on her small frame, by my estimation. This top does not accent her true bra size, as it is modestly cut with a strap extending from one side to the other, tying around the neck. A triangle of fabric exposes a hint of skin beneath each of her breasts with the triangle wider on her rib, narrowing just off-center of the bottom of her under-boob. Her suit is surely designed to bring the focus of the suit to her well-toned abs rather than showing cleavage and boob but wants you to think about what might be inside.

Liv grabs her pizza and beer and plops down in the hot tub opposite me while we relax and enjoy our pizza. Conversation remains appropriate as we eat and drink, ranging from discussing my work, her school, and of course how good the hot tub feels.

Talk turns to Liv's tool of a boyfriend and she reaffirms that he bailed on her when he figured out their weekend was not going to consist of booze and sex.

Liv grabs each of us another couple slices of pizza and additional beers and conversations turn to her mother. "Are you happy with the way things are with you and Mom," Liv asks in a way that almost sounded like a loaded question.

"How do you mean, Liv," I ask wondering what she means and where she is going with this.

"I mean, you two really haven't had alone time. She's working all the time and I am always home. So, I pretty much know what is happening. And I also know what is not happening," she explains.

Before I can form a word, which I quickly try to do, Liv continues.

"We're kinda in the same situation at the moment," Liv continues cocking her head to one side.

"Tyler only wants to be around me when there's something in it for him. He is not really into quality time and this weekend was his last chance.

"I know how that makes ME feel. I also know how YOU feel about quality time."

"Liv," I calmly interrupt after taking a swig of my beer. "With this COVID-19 shit, your mom has been busy working a whole lot more than usual."

"But think about it, Shayne," Liv replies as she gets a somewhat serious look on her face. "What happened the last time you had something planned for her on a night off?

"I'll tell you what happened," Liv exclaims upon her soapbox. "Mom decided that instead of spending quality time alone with you that she was going to drag you to that other nurse's house so they could make up that ridiculous tictok dance. THAT'S what happened!

"Then, you guys come home, and she spends an hour talking to the other nurses about how cool it is that they're getting so much attention from that video. Then she goes to sleep on the couch. Fucking seriously!?!?!?!

"I haven't even mentioned how she should be here with you right now, but she's not," she exclaims as she is clearly getting worked up.

"Just today in the car and when we were skiing, we spent more time quality time together than you two have and Tyler and I have combined!"

"Liv, she had to work."

"Bullshit. She CHOSE to work," Liv fires back as she finishes her beer and grabs each of us one more.

"Anyway, all I'm saying is that we are kinda in the same boat. We both wanted REAL time with someone who didn't want to give it to us. So, what I'm trying to say is that I am glad we get to spend quality time together this weekend. So, let's focus on having fun and making each other feel special, wanted, and loved. Then we can go back to our shitty lives," Liv explains.

"Liv, I love your mom and I love our life," I reply.

"Sure, things aren't exactly ideal now, but I do love her, and I find my life far from shitty. I hope you know that."

"Yea, I get it," Liv responds.

"And I'm glad you're not thinking about leaving her or anything. I just wish she appreciated you more because it is nice to feel appreciated and loved."

I take a breath, realizing this is just as much about how she feels as it is about worrying about how I feel.

"You know I love you, Liv. Don't you?"

"I do. Thank you for that. And I love you," Liv replies as she moves to my side of the hot tub to give me a hug.

As the warm hug lingers, I ask Liv if she is really alright over dumping Tyler.

Liv removes her head from being buried in my shoulder, looks me in the eye and says, "Yea, it is over. I deserve to feel special and I will not ever feel that way when I am with him. No matter how much I try to fool myself."

A tear begins forming in the corner of her eye and escapes downward towards her rosy cheek. I wipe the tear away and assure her everything is going to be okay. Liv grasps my wrist as I wipe her tear from her cheek and looks up at me.

Without losing eye contact Liv asks, "This weekend can we just make each other feel special?"

"Sure Liv. Sure, we can." I reply with a heavy heart for the pain she is feeling as I innocently kiss her on the cheek, letting the kiss linger a little bit to show her I hear her, and I care.

The Shot Heard Round the World

I get out of the hot tub and take Liv's hand helping her out as we find our towels. I suggest we each shower quickly and then put a movie on.

Liv agrees but wants to do another shot before each of us hit the shower to transition from the shitty relationship talk. We are both already buzzed, Liv slightly more than I, I suspect. I agree anyway.

Liv decides she wants to do a shot of vodka this time and asks if I could show her how to do a proper body shot as I finish my beer. I nearly spit my drink out at her request.

"Pllllleeeeaaaasssseeee, Daddy. It is my birthday (observed)" she asks with begging eyes.

With slightly lower inhibitions, I agree under the condition that this is never spoke of. Liv agrees with cheer while I try to quickly sort out a PG-13 version of the body shot while she quickly runs out of the room bringing the bottle of vodka, a few slices of lemon and sugar with her in tow.

"Okay, how does this work," Liv asks probably half-feigning naivety.

"Pour me a shot of vodka and put some sugar on your hand, so I can lick it off your hand and then do the shot."

"Yea, bullshit. I'm not twelve," Liv exclaims while playfully shoving me backward, onto the foot of the bed.

She hands me a shot glass, drops her towel, and quickly straddles me so that she is standing, leg on each side of me and her crotch is just above my lap. Caught off guard, I ignore the fact that my dick begins climbing in my shorts like a caged python seeking out his heat lamp.

Confirming she knew exactly what a body shot was, Liv arches back and dumps sugar all above her bikini top upon her damp chest telling me to make damn sure I get all of it. No sooner do the words escape her mouth than she moves forward and uses both of her arms and hands, pulling my head into her chest while simultaneously grabbing the shot of vodka from me.

With my face buried in her sugar coated, bikini clad chest, my tongue peeks out from between my lips, bashfully touching and tasting the grains of sticky sugar.

"Today Shayne," Liv commands as she drops herself fully onto my lap and slides forward pinning my dick that is now at full attention, tenting from my Umbro's, between her crotch and my abs. Momentarily overwhelmed by the sensation of clothed crotch on crotch contact and the sudden excitement of having my head buried in her chest, Liv grinds herself into my manhood as I gasp and lap at the sugar outside her bikini top. My mouth opens further as my tongue tastes the sweetness in front of me. My hands move upward so that each thumb is inside the triangle cut out of her bikini just below her breasts, rubbing the exposed, soft skin barely below her breasts in the cute triangle cutout. Liv responds in kind, grinding her hips into my crotch as if giving me a lap dance and dry humping me. She throws her head back, balancing with one arm around me holding the shot of vodka like a seasoned pro and one arm behind her in support, arching to grant me full access to her front.

"Make sure you get it all," Liv moans while I lick, and she grinds her warmth into my cock. My left hand moves onto her back, just below her shoulder blades to support her while she arches as I lick hungrily at her chest. Upping the ante, Liv pours about half the shot down her neck and into breasts while downing the rest of the shot herself, causing me to look up while continuing to lap away.

"Got tired of holding it," she adds, smiling while pulling my head with both her arms back tighter into her chest before resuming her arching and grinding.

I continue to lap away at the wet, sugarcoated vodka with the thirst and hunger of a thousand armies as Liv grinds herself into me. My heart races, thumping faster and faster. Her heart and her grinding picks up pace as well. I find myself unable, or perhaps unwilling to keep myself in control, as I am totally engulfed in the moment.

My left hand slides up towards the base of her skull searching for the tie to her bikini top. I pull the string, causing its fall from her shoulders while my tongue and mouth continue to lick from her neck between her collarbones dancing up, down and all around her chest. Liv moans encouragingly as my right hand ventures upward, cupping her covered breast.

Slowly, I begin peeling down her bikini top on the left side with my right hand as my tongue detours to follow, tracing, licking, and gently tasting the sugary vodka on the inner side of her bosom flesh while slowly but surely peeling away her bikini top. My left hand begins its own decent downward to the small of her back pulling her in closer to me. This in turn increases the pressure of her grinding.

Further and further the fabric of her bikini top slides and I begin seeing the brownish pink of her areola. Lapping around, I slide the bikini cup fully aside, exposing her small, erect nipple. I slide my hand underneath, cupping her firm breast as I take her nipple into my mouth, flicking away at her stiff nipple while sucking on her young, beautiful, vodka covered tit.

Liv lets out a breathy moan of pleasure and approval as she grinds feverishly against my prick faster and faster. My left hand moves underneath where her leg and ass cheek meet. With a mouth full of titty and a handful of luscious ass, I explode in my sheer Umbro's while my beautiful stepdaughter grinds away on my lap. Intense wave upon wave of cum soaks my shorts while I scream "Uhh, uhh, UUUUGHHH!!!!!!" into her tit as she gyrates me to and through an intense climax.

As my orgasm subsides, leaving the full relaxing feeling of euphoria, I collapse backwards onto the bed, pulling Liv down with me while I try to catch my breath. As my heart beats out of my chest and I pant uncontrollably with every single muscle in my body feeling relaxed, Liv rolls onto her side with right leg draped on top of my waist. She looks me in my unfocused eyes rubbing my cheek with her right hand.

"I hope you feel better, Daddy," Liv says as she kisses me on the forehead.

She reaches beside her and grabs the lemon, placing it in her mouth. With her mouth full, she tells me I need to finish the body shot. Our tongues meet on the sour flesh of the lemon, before it falls away amidst our electric kiss.

Still reeling from my post-orgasm glow, our tongues come together in an electrifying, sensual dance.

Liv's hand moves toward my cum-soaked shorts and breaks our kiss, looking at me with pride in masterfully working my body into an orgasmic frenzy.

Off to the Shower

"We need to get you out of these," she says, smiling as she tugs on the cum-soaked waistband.

I nod in agreement, though mindful that I need some time to recharge.

"I should probably shower too," I add.

"I still need to do my body shot. Why don't we shower together and then maybe I will do my shot," Liv suggests as she pulls my shorts down making it impossible to say no.

With my shorts down to my waist, Liv grips my semi-limp but spent cock with her tiny hand giving it a simultaneous squeeze and tug. "I promise if we shower and then do the shot, I will not leave any type of mess," she says before opening her mouth and pulling me in for another passionate kiss.

Momentarily forgetting my intent to shower, my hand finds its way to her thigh and then to her ass. I slide my hand into the back of her bikini bottom from underneath so that I have a complete handful of cheek. Liv continues pulling away at my cock. While it has the desire to spring back to life, it still has not clocked enough recovery time to do so. Despite the lack of time, her hand rubbing and pulling on my meat feels amazing as she strokes and strokes while my hand explores the curves of her back side.

Feeling my strength return, I pull myself up so that one of my arms is underneath me and propping myself up by the elbow. I take charge of the situation, pulling Liv up so that we are somewhat in a sitting position. I stand and pick her up, one arm supporting her head while we kiss, while the other beneath her bent legs.

"Let's take this to the shower," I tell her lifting and carrying her from bed to bathroom.

I turn the shower on while Liv begins pulling at her bikini bottoms.

"No," I exclaim as I grab her wrist.

"Let me," I tell her while ushering her into the walk-in shower. With the shower door closed behind us, there is sufficient room for two people. I happen to know this, as Karen and I had made love in the shower several times throughout the years, as the shower offered a bit more privacy than the bed provided us - especially when Liv was not far away on the couch.

First, I pull Liv into me so that the both of us are underneath the warm, running water. She arches onto her tippy toes while I bend slightly at the knees so that we can once again kiss. After our tongues dance for a bit to the blissful sound of the running water. I pull back slightly, running my tongue across her pouty bottom lip, kissing, slightly sucking on it before giving her lip another quick yet attentive lick.

I turn her head slightly to the side finding my way to her neck. I lick, kiss and nibble on her neck as my hands explore and rub her back up and down. I bring my hands to her shoulders and spin her around so that we are now my front to her back.

Sliding her wet hair aside, I resume kissing Liv upon her neck. My hands find their way to the body wash and while kissing her neck, I open the body wash squirting some down the front of Liv's warm, curvy body. I continue kissing and suckling her neck as my hands rub and lather the body wash into her young, sexy body. As I soap her up and explore her body, Liv moans. I can feel her bikini clad ass rubbing into my semi-hard cock with pleasure and in approval.