Valentine's Day at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My left hand moves slightly higher on her calf, I notice Liv's opposite foot match and move slightly higher and a bit more inside on my thigh. I ask her if she is ready to switch feet, to which she exclaims not yet and urges me to continue, raising her foot slightly and flexing it, inviting me higher on her calf.

I rub slightly higher, just above mid-calf while using my thumb to probe her beautifully arched foot. Liv again moans in pleasure and slides her other foot yet higher so that she is now at the top, inside portion of my thigh with toes wiggling and digging into it. Her wiggling toes cause the fabric from my slacks to move back and forth across my cock almost as if she is indirectly masturbating me with her foot.

Instinctually, I begin rubbing up and down her firm, silky smooth calf, using my thumb and fingers to apply pressure to her calf while maneuvering my thumb up and down her arch in a similar fashion. Liv straightens her leg out even more, fully arching her foot and moans in pleasure as I rub away. I let out a soft, sudden moan myself as her toe directly brushed across my throbbing cock, rubbing up and down my shaft.

I massage her foot closer and closer to my face before softly kissing the top of her perfect foot. Liv responds by squeezing my cock through my slacks with her toes. I moan while planting delicate little kisses with a gentle, slight lick on the top of her foot up to her pink toes. I take her big toe in my mouth, sucking on it while using my tongue to tickle her toe sensually as I remove it from my mouth. I repeat this with her other toes as her other foot rubs my aching cock up and down.

We both moan, caught up in the intimate moment as she slides her foot up and down my shaft and I kiss, lick, and massage the beautiful foot of hers. Liv places her foot on my shoulder and hooks it around the back of my head inviting me further and upward. I run a trail of kisses starting at her ankle and slowly up the inside of her calf while she continues rubbing away at my cock. My hips move to match her foot as this surreal moment feels incredible.

My kisses reach just above her knee and I begin sucking on and tonguing her inner thigh. My hand gently rubs up and down the outside of her thigh while my mouth teases her inner. Liv's moans and rubbing intensifies as she droops further in the chair. I run my hand under her minidress and over her hip, tracing her waist. Her legs part in anticipation, at which time the sight of her tiny, wet, completely shaved slit, confirming she is in fact pantyless.

My thumb finds its way to her slit, exploring in search of her "magic button". As my thumb finds its way to that special spot, Liv lets out a passionate hiss while I rub her clit while snacking on her thigh. I feel Liv's toes curl as her foot begins losing its deliberate rhythm on my cock.

I kiss the top of her thigh and rub her clit round and round in circles as her moaning intensifies and clit stiffens. I continue nibbling and sucking on Liv's inner thigh while taking in her intoxicating scent as I press her foot into my dick.

Gasping as I nibble and rub, Liv grabs me by the hair and pulls me upward to her while I struggle to keep my right hand on the button. With primal passion, she pulls me up and into a deep kiss, moaning into my mouth while she soaks her thighs and squirming and spasming, cumming from my hand.

Catching her breath, Liv reaches for my belt, working my pants open to free my cock. I stand up to give her better access and my pants fall to the floor. I grab Liv's hand and pull her to a standing position. With her free hand, she reaches into my boxers through the slit, taking hold of my manhood as we deeply kiss.

As she works my cock with her hand, I reach behind her to feel for a zipper on the back of her dress. Unsuccessful in my efforts, I pull back from my kiss.

"What's wrong," Liv asks puzzled.

"Nothing. I want to look at you," I tell her, taking in and admiring her beauty. I slowly scan her up and down noting the tight fit of her dress upon her firm, perky tits. I love the way her thighs look full, tan, and athletic and how her perfect ass can bring any man to tears. I take in the brunette hair with blonde highlights that perfectly complements her nude dress and slight brown tan. My heart flutters as I look at the lively, wavy curls in her normally straight hair. I admire her beautiful ice-colored blue eyes, her delicious lips, rosed, kissable cheeks. I take a moment to take in Liv's absolute beauty as my heart pumps through my chest.

"Liv, I need you - right here, right now," I tell her as I pull her back towards me. I quickly spin Liv around, sliding her dress slightly upward and position myself, taking her desperately from behind. I move my hand up her sides and back down to her legs. The feeling of the fabric from her dress contrasting with her smooth thighs is heaven, I think to myself as I work my dick inside her, stopping just before I cum. Resisting the strong urge to nut right now, I pull out.

"Let's take a quick pause, Liv," I say, short of breath while clearly hot and bothered.

I want to give you the second present," I say reaching down and grabbing the second box before leading her into the bedroom as we kiss and caress.

Opening the gift and looking at the box, Liv asks "What is it?"

I take the box from her and open it, explaining I cannot tell her but instead will show her. I lay the gift beside me on the bed as Liv and I tumble down. I kiss her while peeling down the spaghetti straps on her dress revealing her firm breasts. I continue peeling the dress down so that it is bunched up around her waist while we kiss.

Reaching behind me, I grab the gift, click it, and position the buzzing love toy between her legs. The Satisfyer Pro 2 clit stimulator muffles as it latches on to Liv's clit as she jumps.

"Wha, wha, what is that" Liv begs as I try to keep her still wrapping my legs around hers to pin her in place?

"Just relax and enjoy," I assure her as I click the button again. I run my free hand up and down her body while she holds my cock in her hand, intermittently paralyzed by the rush of the stimulation. I move my hips slightly and she remembers she wanted to stroke me, so she resumes only to get overwhelmed when I click the button to the next speed.

Three more clicks and Liv's first vibrator orgasm launches her into orbit, flailing and screaming in ecstasy as I try to keep her pinned down to ride the orgasm through.

"One second, one second, just hold on please," Liv pleas as I pull the vibrator away from her. The buzzing unmuffles itself.

"Wha, wha, what the fuck was that" Liv asks breathlessly with lustful eyes?

"You like?"

"Holy fuck, yes!

"Amazing," Liv pants grabbing ahold of my wrist.

"Second is up," I say as I move our hands and the stim back to her clit!

"Take this," I tell her, giving her control of the stimulator so that I can free both my hands.

"You hold this, click the button if you want to change speed," I tell her as she works herself up with the vibrator again.

I slide and kneel between Liv's legs determined that I am going to be inside her when she cums with that level of intensity again.

I get halfway inside her hot cunt. Liv clicks the button and howls.

Once she adjusts to the sensation of the quicker speed and me inside her, I push forward so that I am all the way in. Reaching behind, I rub Liv's calves. My right hand rubs the sole of her foot as I pull her right, and then her left leg up so they are bent. I move my dick slightly forward and back, as I keep the head of my prick aligned with her clit. Liv's moans intensify as I rock. I push down on her thumb and turn the volume up another notch as she arches her back in response while I rock some more.

Feeling the intense heat of her cunt, I sense we are both close. I reach over and click the button, leveling us up.

"Oh Daddy, please! Yes, yes, just like that. Oh my god, Daddy, Daddy.... Daddy!!!" Liv howls, causing my heart to flutter hearing her call me Daddy while I toy her amazing pussy.

"Daddy, holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck!!!" Liv pants as her pussy tightens and she thrashes while I rock in and out of her.

"I'm not sure how long I'm gonna last Liv," I say as my inflection rises while she grinds her hips downward amidst her own orgasm.

"Oh my god, Liv. I'm gonna cum!" I exclaim!

"Yes, Daddy, cum for me!" Liv begs as she pulls me down on top of her, knocking the vibrator away, kissing me as I thrust in and out with all my might as if my life depended on it. I grab Liv's thigh with my left hand and pull her closer to me with my right arm behind her shoulders while my orgasm begins to boil over. As the first shot of cum explodes from my cock, Liv releases our kiss and arches her back passionately hissing. I bury my head in her chest as what feels like every liquid in my body is pumping into my stepdaughter. Wave upon wave of pulsating, hot cum fires into her tight, twitching cunt as I collapse, breathless on top of this 21-year-old beauty.

Snowed In...

Liv and I end up spending the balance of the week at the cabin despite the snowstorm lasting through the night and half of the following day. We did in fact finish our snow fort and we "christened" the fort accordingly.

We continued our sexual escapades throughout the week, which included gift number three (flavored lube) and was instrumental in our first anal experience, which Liv was more than willing to try when I shared that I have never performed anal either and thus was something we could experience for the first time together. The lube and the vibrator also came in handy as I finally got to fuck those pretty, perfect feet of hers while she toyed away stimulating her clit.

We also spent time skiing and got to go into town to go to dinner and do limited couple activities, as the governor ended the business lockdowns the day after Valentine's Day. Liv persuaded me to try an edible with her (my first time), which resulted in a bunch of giggling and an absolute marathon of a fuck session. That may well have been the best sexual experience of the entire week, as the edible had me so relaxed as I was able to last a whole lot longer than normal and could continually fuck Liv, giving her 3 or 4 orgasms to my one without having to stop or pull out.

We pondered telling Karen that one or both of us encountered someone who was COVID-19 positive to buy us additional time at the cabin. However, we know Karen would have gone next level psycho with phone calls and demands to seek medical attention.

During this extended getaway, our love certainly morphed and evolved. I had serious questions as to how or if I could ever go back to what I began to look at as the "old normal".

The 4-hour ride home took Liv and I the better part of twelve hours to complete our journey back to the real world, as there was a lot of pulling off the road - pondering, talking, laughing, crying, and even love making on our ride home. We stopped and checked into a motel at one point, not even an hour away from home. We laid side by side on the bed as we sorted through many different conflicting feelings balancing them with needs, reality, and morality while entangled with and in one another.

We could not settle on a definitive "what next," though we did manage to reach common ground in that we were not prepared to tell Karen anything. We also agreed that this past week marked the time that we each felt more truly loved and appreciated than either of us had felt in our entire respective lives. While we cannot yet commit to what the future holds, we can reserve the right to take things day by day until a clear solution presents itself.