Valentine's Day at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Later," Liv says pulling me up towards her.

"Right now, I want you up here," she asks.

Leaving her leg draped over my arm, I comply moving upward, licking my way past her breasts, kissing along her neck, them a quick, sensual peck on the cheek until I reach my destination overtop of her mouth to mouth, eye to eye, face to face.

We entangle in a passionate, loving kiss as my cock lines up ready and willing. My hand supports Liv's luscious leg draped over me just above the elbow. I caress and appreciate the outside of her thigh, the curves of her hip, and the firmness of her butt. Liv wraps her other leg around my calf, curling her foot just above the ankle. She rubs my calf up and down with her foot, using it to pull me up and into her.

Taking the subtle, sexy hint, I push forward entering her tight, wet pussy with relative ease. As amazing as last night felt when Liv rode me slowly and deliberately, I wanted and needed to go harder. Rather than teasing her box, I drive straight in with force. Liv releases our kiss, hissing in pleasure as she arches her back. I squeeze her thigh as I throttle forward before reversing out nearly all the way.

I thrust forward again. "Ugghhh," Liv whimpers as my stiff cock slides in and out of her. I remove my arm from under Liv's leg, balancing my weight with my other arm being careful not to crush her.

Liv matches her left leg and wraps her leg around my calf, again locking her foot around and above the ankle. I thrust forward again, bottoming out; forcing another passionate "Uggghhh!" from Liv's lungs. My hand slides the pillow and behind her head as I drive in and out again. Liv continues flailing her head back while using her feet as leverage to gyrate her hips, fucking back into me as I take hold of her hair pulling it gently.

I thrust a few more times while pulling her hair and her passionate moans continue. I withdraw just to the tip and pull her head forward, making small circles with my cock, teasing her juicy entrance. Liv whimpers under her breath as I slowly slide back in and then out, panting from the sensation.

With her hair, I pull her into me and thrust forward forcefully once again. My kiss steals the passionate breath forced from her lungs with my thrust that she matches with her own hips. Our tongues dance together as I hit a steady in and out rhythm while we moan into one another's mouth.

Feeling my orgasm is not far off, I try to slow down by leaving my cock half in. Liv grinds her hips into me while digging her nails into my back, demanding me forward. I resume my original pace fucking away in and out as our moans and thrusts intensify.

Unable to kiss any longer, Liv throws her head back moan turning to passionate whimpers. With my balancing arm, I shift to prop her head up, as I want to look into her eyes as we boil over.

Forcing her head up, I continue pumping passionately in and out, in and out, faster and faster, harder and harder as her toes begin to curl and tighten around my ankles. Whimper turns to cries of pleasure and legs tighten as Liv's eyes close tight then open widely, screaming in orgasmic pleasure "UUUUUGHHHHHHHHGGHHHHH!".

Unable to hold off any longer, I blow my top orgasming from the soul for all I am worth inside Liv while gazing intensely into her amazing blue eyes.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH," I declare in extasy as I scramble to hold on for dear life while we explode in perfect orgasmic harmony as our hips and genitals side together.

I collapse into Liv's chest, panting on her right breast while listening to her heart thump and her spent, labored breathing.

Unable to help myself, I cup her right breast and bring it to my mouth, kissing and sucking away while our orgasms subside. Liv pulls my head toward her breast as if to give her approval and declare satisfaction. Her moans slowed to whimpers, as she continues to gyrate her hips while my softening cock remains inside as I worship her breast.

"This feels so good. Can we stay like this for a little bit," she asks?

Normally, I find it impolite to speak with my mouth full, but there was no way her titty is leaving my mouth right now.

"We can try Liv," I tell her as my mouth makes love to her breast. I push my hips as far into hers as possible knowing full well that once he softens up and slips out, he will not get back in very easy anytime soon.

I continue licking, sucking, nibbling, biting at her bosom as she grinds her hips and moans. I slide my right hand across her body so that I can use my hand to support her breast while my left hand can venture downward to explore.

Unfortunately, in all the shifting, my dick fell out, I kiss downward and my attempt to go down on her is once again thwarted as she pulls me back up. Thinking quickly, I replace my spent cock with the middle finger of my left hand - penetrating her from behind as my mouth and tongue return to feast on her breast. Liv draws her leg up and in, folding it to grant my probing finger greater access as I slide my finger in and out of her.

I turn my wrist so that in addition to fucking her with my finger, I can wiggle the pad of my fingertip along the top of her vagina to provide stimulation to her clit from within while suckling on her breast. I slide my lower half so that I am straddling her leg with my limp dick resting upon Liv's smooth inner thigh. I begin slowly working my way lower as my limp dick glides down her thigh, closer to her knee as my finger inspires moans of pleasure. I release her breast from my mouth kissing down towards her naval as Liv fucks my finger at a quickening pace.

Liv grabs at the bed and begins to flail as I masterfully work her box and kiss my way downward pulling myself downward with my tongue. As she claws the bed, my tongue nears its intended destination. My dick begins to excite once again, as I pull myself lower. My hardening cock moves down her calf, coming to rest on the bed beside her left foot. My tongue matches and pulls me further down just short of the promised land.

With my right hand on her hip, I turn Liv just slightly so that she is nearly on her back. With her right leg now resting on my shoulder while I probe her from behind, I finally graze her slit with my tongue, sending a jolt of electricity throughout Liv's appreciative body. My tongue flicks a few more times as she squeaks in pleasure and thrashes her hips while I increase the pace of my finger inside her.

My tongue explores her slit and makes its way to her clit, flicking away while "come hithering" with my finger from within. Liv stretches out, muscles tensing as she grasps for her very life at the headboard. Upping the ante, I suck and flick at her clit while working her g-spot from within as she arches and flails in extasy while I lap up the sweet nectar of the gods. Liv wails and flails, trembling, screaming, arching, grabbing, and digging as I bring her to orgasm.

Convinced her sweet orgasm subsided, I slowly remove my finger from inside her and plant kisses upon those sexy, soaked thighs before kissing my way back up her limp, satisfied body before appreciating her sheer beauty.

I suggest breakfast asking what sounds good. Still in a dazed, orgasmic state, Liv opens her eyes to look at me while reaching for my cock.

"This sounds good," she says as she runs her hand up and down my rod.

As much as I want to do this all day long, I realize my own limitations and want to save my energy for later tonight.

"Let's get breakfast, shower, and enjoy Valentine's Day," I suggest as my wandering hand and my throbbing, erect cock sends her mixed signals.

Our Morning Continues

We decide to clean up first by hopping in the shower. Of course, we got entangled in another round of passion in the shower this time with her legs wrapped around my waist as I held her impaling her with my cock. The hot water ran out before either of us came but the sex was pure ecstasy.

We managed to get dressed and keep our hands and body parts off one another long enough to get coffee and breakfast sorted and cleaned up. We nearly fucked again while doing the dishes, as my hands began "taking liberties," sliding into her panties and toying with her clit while she washed the dishes. I dried one handed while diddling her clit and pressing my cock into the ass of her black yoga pants while occasionally reaching underneath her loose-fitting white shirt with my wet hand to "dry" it on her breasts.

We very well may have fucked again in the kitchen had it not been for Karen calling to check on us as I had pulled her yoga pants down and nearly penetrated Liv from behind. Liv took the call and I nervously resisted the primal urge to try to have my way with her while she gave Karen somewhat of an "update".

"Yea Mom, we're having a great time.

"Yes, we went skiing yesterday.

"Yes, mother, I'm eating!

"Yes, we wish you were here too," Liv told her mom as she rolled her eyes.

"Here, talk to Shayne for a minute so I can change my clothes," Liv says as she hands me the phone.

"Hey, how was work," I ask.

Karen begins explaining her day as Liv pulls her top up, flashing her perky tits at me while her yoga pants are still wrapped around her thighs.

"Mmhm," I mutter trying to make like I am listening as she rambles on about work. I normally do listen but my sole focus in on her daughter while she leaves her shirt pulled up, pants down and begins making a joking blowjob motion from across the kitchen causing me to laugh.

"No, I know it isn't funny that what's his name died on your shift," I say as I backpedal in the conversation.

"Liv's just being silly, as we had a water fight during dishes just before you called."

"Okay, okay, I'll tell her. Love you too," I add as I hang up the phone.

Liv and I fall into one another, busting out laughing and not quite ready to acknowledge or address the "what now."

Our laughing calms, "You'll tell her what," Liv asks as she sorts her clothing.

"She wants you to call her. She's worried about tonight and tomorrow's snowstorm but thinks you'll want to come home even if we are snowed in," I explain.

"I'll call her back shortly; Liv replies as she heads to her closet to pick out a different outfit while I grab my coat to head outside cool myself and to ponder the day.

Liv joins me outside. We spend the morning horsing around in the snow. First, we build a sad excuse of a snowman joking about whether the carrot should be a nose or a penis. We compromise and decide it is a snowwoman, adding an upside-down face and add so that she is standing on her head.

We dig tunnels to make a snow fort like we used to do years ago, taking breaks to fling snow at one another and wrestle from time to time. Once the tunnel was completed, we climbed in to enjoy the fruits of our labor. We fit all the way inside, albeit snugly. This gave us an excuse to be closer together and we made out for a hot minute, kissing while packed together inside the snow fort. We note that it might be fun to spend a bit more time hollowing the fort out so that there's room for us if we get snowed in.

We head inside to make hot chocolate before dinner. Liv makes a game of it and puts melted marshmallows covered in chocolate on my lips and would like them off, leading to a kiss and more over the clothes play by the warm stove. I feel as if we were teenagers in the early stage of love. I feel appreciated, loved, and wanted. These were feelings I nearly forgot about prior to this weekend.

Realizing I needed a few spices for our dinner, I head into town. Liv stays home to nap and straighten up the cabin. As I drive into town, I process the insanity and the excitement of everything. A variety of scenarios play in my head ranging from Liv and I running away together, to never leaving the cabin, to sneaking around behind Karen's back copping a hot feel when she isn't looking. I even think about what it would be like to make love to the both of them at the same time - not that I could EVER propose such a thing! Not that Karen is even interested in me for that matter, I think to myself.

Clearly this is too much to process. Absent of all logic, I decide it makes most sense to just roll with the weekend and live in the moment. The rest will sort itself out later.

I pick up the spices, wine, and flowers, continuing to have thoughts race through my head on the way back to the cabin.

Valentine's Dinner

I return to the cabin to find Liv in her bathrobe and a towel wrapped around her head. She just popped out of the shower. I lead with the box of red long stem roses. Liv's heart melts as I present them to her, thanking me while admiring their beauty. She cites that it has been a long time since anyone has given her flowers.

We trim the stems and arrange the flowers into a vase to use as the centerpiece of our dinner, sneaking kisses along the way. During one break for kisses, we nearly dump and break the vase, as Liv climbs on my lap and I arch her onto the table. I peel open her robe, exposing her young, naked body while burying my tongue between her legs. Her head hit the vase in the heat of the moment.

Despite our bodies wanting more right now, we decide we should start on dinner so that we can have Valentine's dinner on Valentine's Day. I open a bottle of wine and we toast to getting started on dinner but not before having one more entanglement that results in us falling onto the couch and Liv fucking my dick with her mouth while my tongue slides in and out of her warm, delicious box. We stop just short of my orgasm.

Serious this time, I refill our wine glasses with the delicious Pino Noir that has a hint of vanilla taste to it. We agree that I will work on dinner and Liv will get dressed and set the table in the process.

Liv tells me she has a special outfit picked out for tonight as I mix the spices for my signature steak rub while she sets the table. Liv goes into my room to get herself ready, talking to me through the wall while I cook up the steaks and we both sip on our wine.

Convinced they are finished; I strategically place the steak on the plates to bring the food into the makeshift dining area Liv set up eloquently in front of the heating stove with a fresh bottle of wine in tow. I call to Liv that dinner is ready.

"Just finishing up," she shouts.

A few seconds Later, she enters the room wearing a very form fitting, sheer nude mini dress with spaghetti straps. The dress is low cut across the top just covering her luscious breasts and sits mid-shoulder in the back. The bottom of the dress ends just above mid-thigh. Under the most optimistic circumstances, the dress might be fingertip length and really features her full, firm thighs and tight little heart-shaped ass. Her heels match the dress leaving her toes and most of her dainty feet exposed while accenting her firm calves.

"Wow," I say, as I cannot help but admire her sheer beauty.

I uncork the bottle of wine and the cork pops as I free it from the confines of the bottle's stem. I think to myself that the popping sound was symbolic to the stirring in my loins.

As she enters the room, she quickly turns around, citing she forgot something. She shuffles away to her room and back, emerging with a familiar looking bag.

"Oh shit," I think to myself.

"Liv, are those from the trunk of the car," I ask, not realizing that Liv brought in the gifts intended for her mother?

"Yep," she quickly replies.

"When I called Mom to tell her that I was okay waiting the storm out for up to a week, I told her you got her gifts. She said you should just give the gifts to me because we're each other's Valentines and you usually give lame gifts anyway," Liv says as she giggles causing me to be uncertain whether she is telling the whole truth or not.

"Wait, you told her what," I instinctually asked?

"I told her I was fucking her man and taking her gifts and she said okay," Liv jokes laughing heavily.

"I'm kidding. I told her that I'd be okay riding the snow out as long as I could be back before next weekend and I told her that I wanted her lame presents you got her and she said okay," Liv says.

Uncertain about the gifts, I give Liv a look.

"Come on, Daddy. Mom said it was OK. Plus, I like feeling spoiled," she replies as she pouts and begs with her eyes as she seemingly deliberately shifts in her dress.

As I have been unintentionally thinking with the wrong head all weekend, I am struggling to say no. She sets the bag of gifts down next to her chair, bending over legs straight allowing me to catch a view of her amazing ass. As she slowly returns to an upright position, she asks me if I am going to get her chair. I oblige by pulling her chair out and taking her by the hand. Liv kisses me gently on the cheek and thanks me. I move quickly to my chair, trying to hide what is well underway in my pants.

I hand Liv her glass of wine and she declares we toast to Valentine's Day and snowstorms. Without noticing, I slam the glass of wine. We laugh as I refill my glass.

I begin to cut into my steak when Liv stops me, citing that the tradition of dinner celebrations is that one gift gets opened before dinner and the rest after. She slides the bag to me under the table and asks me to pick one.

I grab the non-racy or "safe" gift of the three and hand it to her. She unwraps the gift to reveal a jewelry box containing a thin gold and diamond confetti anklet, raving over its beauty.

"Daddy, will you put it on me after we eat," she requests with a demanding tone.

Admittedly, my cock twitches hearing the word Daddy considering the sexual escapades of the weekend. We discuss this, jokingly as I share with her how hot it makes me to hear her call my Daddy. We continue talking with one another and Liv slides in a "Daddy" every time she finds the opportunity to do so as we finish slowly feasting on our steak dinner.

Liv hands me her new anklet and I refill our wine glasses. I ascend from my seat and move to the floor beside Liv, as I try to work the delicate anklet from the box. Liv puts her foot on my thigh, jabbing me with her heel.

"Ouch," I exclaim as I pull back slightly.

"Sorry," Liv apologizes as she pulls her foot back and removes her shoe before placing her foot first on my knee, rubbing upward before returning it back on the middle of my thigh.

I manage to pry the anklet from the jewelry box without breaking it and undo the clasp. I place the anklet around her leg just below her calf, taking the liberty of rubbing my hands across her foot before clasping the anklet at her Achilles. I adjust her anklet, running my fingertips around her ankle and foot while situating it.

"Mmmmm, that feels good," Liv coos.

"You do owe me a foot massage from the car. You could do that right now if you want to," Liv demands as she digs her toes into my thigh.

In a trance-like state, how can I refuse? I pick up Liv's dainty foot and begin rubbing and pressing on the arch of her foot. She continues cooing as she slides her other shoe off and places it upon my other thigh. I gently pull on each of her neatly painted toes, one by one and she resumes massaging my thigh with the toes of her other foot as she purrs how nice that feels.

As I continue rubbing, pressing, and gently pulling at her foot, Liv's other foot begins slowly ascending my thigh while she is moaning away in complete satisfaction. My left hand slides above her anklet and I squeeze her lower calf with my left hand while pressing on her flexing arch with my right hand.

"Keep going," Liv asks in a relaxed, semi-begging tone. As she leans her head back in her chair with her eyes closed, Liv shifts ever so slightly in her chair so that her thighs slightly part. Unable to help myself, I peer upward as I continue massaging her lower calf and foot. I look up at her and suspect Liv is not wearing panties, though I am unable to tell for sure, as the dim lighting in the room fails to provide sufficient illumination. My dick stiffens in my slacks at the mere thought.