Valentines Day Cuckold - Edyn

Story Info
Edyn lets Alex know who her real Valentine date is.
1k words
3.89
4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

I am trying something new this is one of five stories written from the same prompt but with different characters to explore how a story changes when you change the characters. I'd love your feedback on the concept as I have future stories in mind I would like to try with the same concept of character swapping.

Valentines Day Cuckold - Edyn

Edyn walked out of the bedroom, her five foot five inch figure wearing a tight fitting strappy black dress that revealed enough of her cleavage to get noticed but, long enough not to get arrested. Her strappy sandaled heels clicking on the dark brown hardwood floors as she walked.

She looks across at Alex, her long term boyfriend, crouched down in the corner of the room, on tip toes but with his nose holding a pair of her panties against the wall.

Alex heard her approach but didn't dare move. His calf muscles burning from holding the position, he knew better than to drop the panties.

Alex had been given a no win choice that afternoon, to choose between this and having his balls kicked by Edyn.

Alex asked meekly, "May I get up please babe? My calves really hurt, it must have been 15 minutes by now surely."

Edyn giggled, "You may get up, I think I cancelled the timer by accident while I was texting about thirty minutes ago."

Alex moans with relief as he collapses to the floor, his calves stinging and starting to cramp. "Why didn't you tell me? That's not fair, I did as you told me."

She laughed, "I gave you the choice sweetie. For you to get out of chastity tonight, it would cost you one kick to the balls or fifteen minutes worth of holding my panties against the wall on tip toes while I got ready."

Edyn smiled and added "I thought my offer was rather generous really, you could have stayed in the chastity device instead."

Alex whimpered "It is Valentine 's Day babe, I thought we could spend some special time together, am really looking forward to seeing the lingerie you bought this morning."

Edyn stood over Alex looking down at him, "Awwww sweetie, we are gonna have to change the plan for tonight I'm afraid, I have had an offer I simply can't refuse."

Alex moans and huffs, "Edyn! This isn't on, you know I have been planning this for ages. It took ages to get reservations. If we don't show then I will never be able to get a table there again."

She giggled and smiled down at him saying "well, I had better make sure I use them then hadn't I?"

Alex looked up at her and started to get up. "I just need a few minutes to put my suit back on but then we can get going."

Edyn shook her head with a smile, "Alex, you really don't understand do you? I will be using the reservation but I will be taking a real man, someone that can really satisfy me sweetie."

Alex groaned, his cock twitching in his boxers "babe, you know I am not that small, I am average in size, and we have talked about this before."

Edyn looked at him with a wry smile knowing he loved it when she was mean to him. "Sweetie, I love you, you know I do" she said to him. "But compared to James, you really do have a small dick. You think your four inches can compete with someone that is nine inches? And that's not even when he is erect!"

Alex blushed as he started to tent, his body giving his true feelings away.

"Please babe," he pleaded with her, "I really thought I would see you in that lingerie at least."

Edyn laughed at Alex. He always sounded like a child whenever he was sexually frustrated. "Get up dear, you look so pathetic at my feet. I think it will be much better for you to spend some time thinking about all the nasty things James and I will be getting up to."

Alex stood up and looked at her. The bulge in his underwear showing how aroused he was by the events tonight. "W will you be having sex with him? When you get home I mean?"

Edyn rubs the front of his boxers and said softly, "babe, with a body like his, I really think I couldn't keep my hands off of him for that long. It has been soooo long since I have had a real man's cock in me."

Alex groaned and tried to rock against her rubbing.

"Y you don't mean in the restaurant do you?" Alex stammered.

Edyn moaned softly, teasing Alex was always so much fun. She lent closer and whispered, "we might just have to go in to the bathroom stalls. I do hope I can stay quiet while he fucks me...what would the other diners think?"

Alex whimpered and groaned, his cock twitching frantically with arousal. "Oh wow, that is sooo hot Edyn."

Edyn stopped teasing his cock through his boxers, took a step back saying "into the corner boy, as it is Valentine's day I will let you stand up straight but, in your present state I am not sure I can trust you not to have wandering hands."

Alex looked at Edyn with a slightly hurt look in his eye saying "I don't know what you mean, you can trust me."

Edyn walked to the kitchen counter, reaching in to her handbag, she pulled out a set of handcuffs.

"I am sure on any other occasion you are right but, tonight I think we will make sure you don't do anything silly."

She pointed to the corner of the room, Alex walked to the corner like a condemned man and put his nose against the wall obediently.

Edyn said with a laugh, "you did say you wanted tonight to be special" as she put the handcuffs round his wrists and tightened them.

She walked back to the hallway and looked back at Alex standing there with his nose and cock touching the wall. "Try not to think about James and I too much dear" she says as she turned off the light and left the apartment.