All Comments on 'Valentine's Day Cuckold: Pet Play'

by secondsamuel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008almost 2 years ago

This story is so hot. My wife and i did not go to orgies, but she loved to have me dress up and watch as she had hot sex with handsome guys. she also demanded I hold their cocks with my red painted nails wrapped around them as i sucked them clean. she really enjoyed emasculating me.

ehppmsehppmsover 1 year ago

I didn't expect this story to turn into this. I thought Judith would explore other lovers and more scenarios into an extension of her cockolding Billy from the first part, but I really enjoyed this turn of events going full sub and at the same time dominating Billy who also seemed to find his true sexual self.

pfboipfboi7 months ago

Wonderful story. I particularly loved how she was led around the room by the light, how she had to go up to each one, and all the comments they were all making about her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecondsamuel@secondsamuel
Many of my older stories have been sold. But if you email me (with your email address) I am happy to share any of your favorites for free. My wife and I are both bisexual, polyamorous, and ridiculously kinky which is reflected in my work. If you are interested in lifestyle/lg...