All Comments on 'Valentine's Day Date'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
warm and lovely

a true valentine story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
BOY MEETS GIRL

A VERY NICE AND TOPICAL STORY.

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 15 years ago
happy valentine's day

Thanks for a good read. It amazing how it is possible for a good writer to write a great story without a lot of gratuitous sex.

tastesgreattastesgreatover 15 years ago
Love Story

Thanks for giving us a real love story. It was a good read and a good 'feel good' story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Delightful!!!!!!

Absolutely delightful! What more need be said?

-- KK in Texas

mythtrav16mythtrav16over 15 years ago
Wonderful

A great story, with a heartwarming romantic vibe. The "will she/won't she?" moment when you posed the question of going to the motel to her added a nice moment of suspence to the story, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not enough time

The sudden turn-around / love at first sight thing felt a little questionable...I would have much preferred it if you portrayed that it was kind of a revelation thing for him, that he had cared for Sarah long before, but was to stuck in trying to make it work with Julie to see that he was being an idiot. I'd have liked it to be clear that Sarah and he were somewhat close, since their actions seemed like they were more than you portrayed (like the scene in the mall--it felt so weird to think he hadn't seen her in a really long time or really been in contact and suddenly he's telling he to bare her feelings.) It seemed to disregard that he's probably hurt her alot over the years through never giving her a chance, always being stuck on some bitch. It seemed unfair that he should get to go right from sleeping with Julie to sleeping with Sarah, especially it being her first time. It should have been more special that in some hotel room that he got for him and Julie to fuck in. It just seemed far too focused on him, and about his pleasure. Even if he loved her, and realized that in a way he always had, but just hadn't let it come to the surface, even then he should have given up having a night of sex right then and waited for her sake. She deserved better. She deserved to have it be about her, not the jerk who was stuck on a bitchy, shallow cheerleader all those years she waited for him. Julie's too close, too close for Sarah to believably feel good. He should have waited. I find the story working as well as it did, and continuing as well in the future of these two to be very unlikely. He shouldn't have asked her to choose whether to go back to his room. He should have left it til later. Of course she would say yes, she's waited far too long anyway. But it would be ultimately scarring to her. I know how this story goes in real life, and it's a lot more painful. Still, the writing is quite good. not enough about both of them to be truly romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You have done it again, DG

You have again proved you are one of the best writers here. I read every story you write. Have you considered a sequel to this one?

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Beautiful Story

DG Hear scores again. This is a nice romantic story that will make us all happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
DG DG DG GO DG!

I look forward to your contributions they are not just stroke but have that extra feeling we all appreciate

cbank13cbank13about 15 years ago
You da Man

DG: You ARE The Man!!!! Everythhing you write is simply brilliant. Thanks for this lovely little story

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 15 years ago
Happy V-Day Indeed!

Wow. DG can w-r-i-t-e. Short, simple, even predictable but wow. You'd have to have a heart of ice to not appreciate this little story.

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 15 years ago
Delightful!

DG, you are so good at this. What a perfect Valentines story. Sometimes what's best is right in front of you, just need to stop and look. Well done my friend!

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69about 15 years ago
Could read.

Wish you the best in the contest and if this was up to me you would be one of the top three at least.! Could read more than just a story or two if they were all this good. Thanks. JAG/TSO

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Very Sweet

I really enjoyed this story a lot. It was sweet and romantic.

zed0zed0about 15 years ago
Loved IT!!!

And you know how much I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful and Heartwarming!!!

Terrific Story!! Well written!! Would love to see more of these characters and Julie's response when she realizes she lost Jerry to Sarah.

CandywomanCandywomanabout 15 years ago
greeeeeeeeeeeeat

thanks. really enjoyed!! wish u good luck in contest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You have done it again!!

You really have a way with the written word. Thanks again for another winner. I love all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i love it :)

i love this one..

so romantic!

i have read many of ur stories n i loved it all.

keep sharing..

wishing u all the best :)

MunachiMunachiabout 15 years ago
nice story...

i enjoyed reading it...

taxpapabobtaxpapabobabout 15 years ago
Super Valentine's Loving

This SEXY ROMANCE is just about the archetypical Valentine's Day story. I'm sorry our hero had to verbally clobber the bitch of a cheerleader, but she betrayed him, revealing her shallow sluttiness. He deserves a splendid woman -- and gets one, a magnificent flower who blossoms before his very eyes. Now he has to master deserving her. I'd like to observe their long-term history. It could be great fun!

mwoody2950mwoody2950about 14 years ago
Five Star

Refreshing and fun. You warned us it was a short story. I felt it was rushed and it would have been fun to have been fast forwarded maybe five years to expand the everlasting love.

JeffTomJeffTomover 13 years ago
Loved It !!!

I would of liked Jerry to get a little revenge by showing Sarah off to Julie in front of friends. This would of been great in a longer story (more detail), did they get married, have Kidd's and so on.

Thank You for the great read.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE DUCKLING HAS ARRIVED

AND NOW THE SWAN EMERGES. TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Perfect finish

It was a just plain nice story that felt good to read and enjoy -

But you made it end just the right way thanks -

I need to get back to work here lol - but thanks for the update on Over The Rainbow -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
meh

sarah jerry sarah jerry sarah jerry

it was annoying how almost every time they say talk, the line starts with his/her name. the dialogue was weird and clunky.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
Nice but

Too quick, not really a love story. erotic coupling at best, but good one for that category. 5*'s anyway!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 8 years ago
Not so good

It was too fast and resulted in the dialogue being jerky and like a bunch of sound bits strung together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NOT BAD

YOU HAVE WRITTEN BETTER STORIES

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hope

Hope they lived happy ever after.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 5 years ago
LOVED THE STORY!!!

DG H, Great story of love. I really like nice romantic stories like this. Nice and short but with all the information available to make a nice story. Thanks from an old fart that had 44 years of romance with the same woman until I became a widower. A good long lasting love makes for a great life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hope

Hope it ends well for him and Sarah and he keeps well away from Julie unless he is showing Sarah off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where

Where is the end?.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 3 years ago
This is much better than

Some of those Cuck stories you wrote about.

Great job

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

The "always loved you" drivel got knee deep, but not too bad a story.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Like

Would have liked more,especially Julie seeing him with Sarah.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

I love it when love wins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but would have liked more of and ending.

Les

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent and sweet story. It took a LONG time for Jerry to wake up and see through the infatuation fog and without the rosy glasses. I would have enjoyed a longer story with Julie seeing Jerry and Sarah together as a committed couple. Also, the new couple making it to the altar and get a couple of little rugrats. I would have liked to read about Julie's bad relationships with Brad and the other football, basketball, baseball, horse shoe, etc. players.

5*+++

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but the ending was a bit off. Rather than being about breaking with his ex, there should have been an additional chapter about their developing relationship. I still gave it a 4, but it could have been a 5.

1948Boomer84911948Boomer8491over 1 year ago

Great story line and character development but I am undecided if you ended the story too abruptly. Four plus.

MkflowMkflowover 1 year ago

Another unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unfinished story

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Where

Where is the rest?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's nice to figure things out and end up happier than you were before!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Where's the rest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5701 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...