Valentines Day is for VD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned over her and sucked her earlobe. "Are you ready to play nice now, Baby?" She nodded quickly and he helped her sit up. "Get on your knees."

She slipped off the table and dropped down to her knees. He unsnapped the ball gag and dropped it on the floor. Then he pulled the hair tie from her hair. He dropped a dollop of frosting on the head of his cock and held it in front of her mouth. She smiled and used her tongue first to spread the frosting and then she began to lick it off. He buried both hands in her hair and fisted them. He wasn't guiding her but she could definitely feel the pull.

She licked and sucked away all the frosting before focusing on him. He was too big for her to ever get him very deep but that didn't keep her from trying. She slipped her mouth over the head and pushed him back against her soft pallet. She repeated the process in shallow strokes. If she had her hands free she would have used them to help but she couldn't. He didn't seem to mind. He closed his eyes and groaned her name. She felt him try and fail several times to pull away before he finally tugged her head off.

"Come'ere," he growled again before he lifted her off the floor. He snagged the corset off the counter and pushed her down the hall and she could feel him messing with the cuffs as they walked. He dropped them on the floor just inside the door and pushed her clothes off the chair by the door.

He helped her into the corset and quickly tied it. "Damn woman." The words were half growl have sigh and she recognized the sentiment. He turned her around and pulled her between his legs. He sucked each of her nipples where they plumped above the half cup.

Now that her hands were free Josie buried them in his hair pulling the tie free. "Sit on my lap, Baby. We'll talk about the first thing that pops up." She laughed but she was happy to oblige him. She straddled him on the armless chair. He positioned his cock and she was able to control it as she sank down on him this time. She pushed up on her toes moving her hips until she had him in just the right spot and the sensation stole her breath. He took over then. He slid his hands under her ass and lifted her. He moved her slowly up and down on his cock rubbing his cock head right over that sensitive spot.

"Oh God Dame, you're killing me." She pressed her lips to his, her tongue tangling with his while he pushed impossibly deep. She gripped his shoulders, holding on for dear life while he took her right over the edge she screamed his name without the muffle of the ball gag and felt his hot cum explode inside her. His arms were steel bands around her preventing her from moving off of him. Not that she was going to anyway. She liked him right where he was, so deep she could practically feel him in her throat.

She sucked along his neck up to his ear and sucked that too.

"I love you, Jo," he whispered and her breath caught.

She hesitated for a second wondering if it would be kinder to lie. "I love you too," she said at last.

"How was it? It feels like it was better this time."

"Yeah," she sighed. "It was really good. Of course, it could be because it's been so long. Or maybe because I really wasn't going to have sex with you."

He lifted his head and frowned at her "You didn't say your safe word."

"You gagged me!"

"I gave you plenty of time to say it before I gagged you."

She smirked at that. He was right of course. She hadn't said it because no matter how much she thought she should, she'd never been able to actually turn him down.

"We can't be doing this Dame, it doesn't help either of us move on," she said softly looking into his chocolate eyes.

"I don't want to move on."

"It's been almost two years. It's time to move on."

"I've been in love with you since I was a freshman in high school. That far surpasses your two years."

"We didn't start dating until junior year," she smirked.

"I know."

"Dame, let's not do this," she sighed.

"Oh, we're doing it." His arms tightened further around her as if he worried she would jump right off him.

They'd had this conversation before. It was always the same.

"Dame, you broke the rules. You broke my heart. It's never going to be the same as it was. I love you, I always will, but there's nothing left to say."

"Jo, you know I would never cheat on you on purpose."

He held her gaze unwavering and she sighed, "Yeah, I know you wouldn't cheat on me on purpose." He looked surprised she didn't usually admit that but it had been long enough that she wasn't as angry.

"I fucked up. I know I fucked up and I'm sorry."

She couldn't breathe her eyes were wide and she knew her mouth had dropped open. "What?"

"I said I'm sorry. You were right. I should never have believed her stupid story and I wouldn't have done anything without checking with you if I hadn't been stupid drunk."

Hope surged within her and she hated how much she wanted it. "Dame, just because you're not drinking today and you've had some kind of epiphany..."

"It's been a year."

"What?"

"I quit a year ago, one year ago tonight I got stupid drunk because we weren't... anyway, I almost went home with some nameless chick at the bar. That is not something I would have done sober. Valentine's Day is ours."

She smiled at that. She never wanted to go out on Valentine's Day so they had developed a tradition of wild and crazy sex on Valentine's Day. Of course, that's what led her ex-best friend to be able to convince him that Jo wanted a threesome on that particular Valentine's Day.

"I don't know what to say," she admitted.

He pulled her more tightly against him. "Say you forgive me. Say you'll come back home. Marry me... again."

"Are you serious?"

"I have a ring." He looked around at the ground. "Wherever I left my pants there is a ring."

She didn't know what to say, the cynic that lived in her brain reminded her of her broken heart, of the horrible fights they'd had because of it. Even the relief she'd felt when she finally moved out. But her heart remembered everything that came before. When they'd had nothing but each other when he'd been the only person she could count on. When he'd been up to try every sexual thing that crossed her mind.

"I need a minute," she whispered. He sighed but he let go of her. She eased off his lap on to her feet and quickly walked from the room. Her heart was pounding so hard she could hear it in her ears. This was not a decision she was prepared to make there was too much at stake, too much too lose. She'd only just gotten to the point that she could be friends with him.

"I don't want to be friends."

"What?"

"You're rambling, babe," he said softly. She always did that when she was upset. When her mind was in turmoil it came out her mouth.

She huffed and glared at him, he was still stark naked, not that she was any better wearing only a red leather corset. "Why are you doing this? Why now? You've moved on, I've moved on, why can't you just let it be?"

He crossed his arms over his massive chest and leveled a dark brooding scowl at her.

"Bull shit," he growled.

"What?"

"You heard me. You're full of shit. You haven't moved on, I've seen the guys you date. They're panty waste pushovers. Yes-men that wouldn't stand up to a stiff breeze let alone the hurricane force that is you."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

He moved toward her but she stood her ground. "You know damn well what it means. You need someone that can handle your attitude, someone that can take your shit and not get pissed."

"Someone like you?"

"Damn right. I'm not afraid to tell you you're bitchy, and I'm not afraid to fuck you against the wall when you need it."

Her chest felt too tight to breathe as she looked up at him.

His expression softened. "I need you, Jo. I need your hurricane force to keep me in check. I need you to tell me when I'm being a jackass. I need someone who can stand up to me just as much as you do."

He reached out and ran his finger down her cheek, "It was my fault, Jo. My stubborn pride wouldn't let me admit it before. I didn't want it to have been my fault, I was so pissed at you, so determined to prove that you leaving would be your loss." He stopped and sucked in a deep breath. "It was my loss, I am lost, I need you, I need you to be my best friend again, I need you to be my lover, I need you to be my wife." He bent and picked up his jeans and pulled a ring out of his jeans pocket. No box just a huge diamond and platinum ring. "I was the first guy to fuck you, inept as I was, I'm going to be the last."

She looked up at him and felt as if her heart was breaking all over again. She'd missed him so much, longed for him. He'd always been a physical guy, he didn't talk he acted. Coming here and fucking her on the floor was exactly his style. Telling her he needed her... that was definitely a wild departure from the norm. While she loved hearing it, it hammered home the fact that he was really serious about this.

The first time he proposed he'd had a fake pawn shop ring that turned her finger green, but she'd loved it. The ring he had now was exactly what she would have picked. He was right about one thing, he knew her inside out and he was exactly what she needed.

She brushed away the tears that were falling without her permission. She took the ring from his fingers looking at it closely. "What the fuck Dame, you think you can just show up here with chocolate and jewelry, fuck me once and everything will just be okay?"

She slid the ring on her finger and then poked him in the center of the chest hard. "It's been two years, two years!" He fell back a step and she continued to push into his space, "Two years is a long damn time, do you know how many nights I laid awake frustrated, how many vibrators didn't make the cut. Don't think you get credit for the few times you've been around either. That was like an interest payment. You owe me like a thousand orgasms!" His arm snaked around her pulling her tight against his chest.

"You got it," She could feel his cock swelling against her, it wasn't like there was any hiding it. "You marry me and I'll make you cum a thousand times."

"No."

"No?"

"I want a thousand of your orgasms and I want to start right now."

She took hold of his cock and he smiled a slow sexy smile. "That's good Babe because we are nowhere close to finished with our Valentine's Day celebration."

12