Valentine's Day Magic

Story Info
There is the magic of Valentine's Day.
2.4k words
4.27
23.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is the magic of Valentine's Day.

This work was written for the Valentine's Day Story Contest 2023. I hope you enjoy it.

>>>>>

Eve was a sweet young girl of only nineteen when she married James, her high school sweetheart. He was two years older than her, and they had started dating when she was a freshman at the tender age of fifteen. They had dated for a year when James graduated and soon joined the Army. He had insisted she finish high school before they married, and except for kissing, they had done nothing sexual. So the following year, after her graduation on Valentine's Day, she went to her wedding bed as a virgin.

They truly loved each other, as only those forced to have long-distance relationships can know. Neither came from families of means, but they loved each other and were determined to improve themselves. While in the Army, James worked hard to improve his status and, at the same time, went to college. Miraculously in only five years, he got his degree. So, just two years into their marriage, James received his bachelor's degree and, with the help of his company commander, applied for and was accepted to Officer Candidate School. She was ecstatic for him, and although their separation would be for three months while he was at Fort Benning, she knew he had worked hard for it.

Eve was no slacker either, and she also enrolled in college, desiring to be a nurse. At first, she had aimed to become an LPN, but her lover had encouraged her to go on to get her RN. With only a year more to go, the long nights of study would dull the loneliness of separation but only a little.

No matter what, they always celebrated their anniversary on a romantic Valentine's Day. It seemed to have a magic about it this Valentine's Day, for James never forgot, even if they were separated. A card and, at the least, flowers would arrive to brighten her longing for his presence. It was exciting that he graduated just before their anniversary so he could be home for it. She had never been as lonely as the last few days, and her lovemaking showed it. When he went to roll off her, she begged him to remain between her legs, weeping and blushing at her shamelessness. They enjoyed a couple of months of wedded bliss as she lived with him in the officers' housing. After a visit to the doctor, because she wasn't feeling well, she came home to tell him he would be a father. His ecstatic reception of the news overjoyed her.

They enjoyed this bliss as their son James Jr. was born, and shortly after the New Year, unfortunately, this bliss was to end. James received orders to Vietnam. It was a tearful goodbye, and Eve decided to return to her parent's home and await the year-long separation. They celebrated their Valentine's Day anniversary early, but she still got flowers and a card from him on their day.

Days rolled into weeks and then months painfully slowly. Each day she wrote him of her love, and three or four times a week, she would receive a love note from him. Even if it was just a few lines. His date to return was just before their anniversary, and her anticipation was growing daily as the time approached.

One day while caring for John Jr., there was a knock on the door. Her mother answered and then called to her. There was a disturbing edge to her mother's voice, a note of fear. She raced the best she could to the door to find an officer and a chaplain.

Her beloved fought the enemy with great bravery in some forgotten place of no value to anyone. His conduct was so brave he would be awarded a bronze star posthumously. She didn't remember anything else. The funeral was a blur, and her mother often had to help her with the child as the loneliness weighed ominously upon her shoulders.

Eve was responsible and resilient and slowly came out of her funk. Her preparation as a nurse, so encouraged by her late husband, paid off well. She made a good living and was soon living on her own with James Jr. The years moved on, and she was not unhappy except as the days slowly edged up to Valentine's Day. Every Valentine's Day, Eve would find herself checking, expecting that card.

James Jr. grew to be a handsome and spitting image of his father. It was almost unnerving as she would catch a glimpse of him out of the side of her eye and startle, thinking for a split second it was James. Oh, how Eve wished it was. Of course, she told him all about his father. On her nightstand, draped over the picture James had given her the day he left for Vietnam, was the medal with his dog tags,

James Jr. admired his father and wanted to be like him. She convinced him to go to college, and if he desired to enter the military, that was fine, but she encouraged him to take ROTC. In this way, he could join the military as an officer, like his father. He did well in school and, upon graduation, announced he would be entering the Army. Of course, she wept. James Jr. had understood the meaning of Valentine's Day to his mother and had always tried to be around for it, but military service made that impossible. For two years, she didn't have him for Valentine's Day when to her delight, he announced he would be able to be there this year.

She couldn't remember recently ever anticipating anything as much. He was to arrive on the evening before Valentine's Day. Sometimes life just isn't fair, and she received a call from him after dinner. He would not be arriving that evening due to bad weather. She was devastated but valiantly tried not to let him know her disappointment. A tragic figure, Eve slowly climbed the stairs to bed.

The noise of her bedroom door opening startled her awake. The alarm clock read twelve, and she cried out in fear. Touching the lamp, it flicked on, and there stood James Jr. in his uniform. She squealed in joy and reached out her arms to receive the hug, wetting his lapels with her tears. He sat upon the bed without a word and then strangely kissed her full on the mouth. It had been so long since someone had kissed her that she lost herself in the sensations and responded indecently. Soon she found her mouth open, the slick tongue invading her mouth and entwining with hers. A shiver of excitement went through her, and a stabbing pang of lust swelled in her bosom. James Jr. held her tightly in his embrace, his tongue exploring, crushing her to himself.

She gasped as his hand went to her breast, cupping and massaging it. It was as though a bolt of electricity had struck Eve's breasts. She clasped his hand, intending to pull it away but instead pulled it tight, moaning.

Her mind screamed, "No," but her body revolted, encouraging this violation.

Panting, Eve's eyes widened as he pulled her night dress off her shoulders and resumed his unseemly caressing. Her hand clasped the back of his, and again her body rebelled and pulled it tight rather than push it away. He rubbed her breast, pinching, stretching, and pulling her nipples to hard nubs. She moaned in pleasure as the sensations grew and blossomed into an undeniable sensual need.

His lips found those hard nipples and suckled them. Oh, how incredible the sensations were. He suckled one and then the other while stroking Eve's back. No one had done that since James, and she loved the feel of his manly hands upon her back and torso.

At this point, she lost all inhibitions and surrendered to the overwhelmingly erotic situation. The smell of the aftershave ignited a memory of the scent of James, and she wantonly abandoned all decency and actively pawed at James Jr. Pushing her on her back, he stripped her of the night dress, and she began to paw at his jacket. Seemingly instantly, he was naked and lying side by side. She put her leg over his hip and pulled him close. Her needy noises filled the room as she whined and desired penetration more than life.

He arose and knelt between her legs. She went insane with lust and arched her soppy wet pussy up unashamedly to meet his cock. All she wanted, all she could think about, was that cock in her pussy. He put his arm around her waist, and after penetrating her eager pussy he laid her down beneath him. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, pulling him so tight there would be no hope of his retreating. His thrusts began long and slow, just like James did. Each stroke bottomed out on her cervix, and a long-lost memory of her kidding with James that he bruised her cervix when he made love to her made her smile.

He quickly picked up the pace driving his cock balls deep to her indecent pleadings. She, in turn, thrust back in perfect synchronization with his thrusts. The slap, slap, slap sound of an intense fuck and the pheromone smell of her wet and aroused pussy filled the air. She wailed and writhed in his arms. Waves of almost forgotten pleasure coursed through her body. Suddenly her legs began to quiver, and then her ass and back. She buried her face in his shoulder and squealed, her body tensing as the orgasm overpowered her.

"Fuck," she exclaimed in the pure joy and pleasure of long-denied orgasmic release.

She bucked and writhed, nerves firing wildly, her arms flopping rather than caressing, and her legs crossed at the ankle contracting, refusing any retreat from her magnificent lover. She could feel him throwing ropes of cum deep into her pussy as he ground his cock on her clit. She shivered and convulsed for some time until the afterglow of her orgasm overtook her like a warm flush on the skin. Slowly she relaxed, still trembling from the intensity of the orgasm.

Before her mind could come back to rationality, he pulled out, and she felt the tickle of cum running down to her perineum. She was still trying to relax when he pulled her roughly over onto her stomach and pulled her to her knees. Her mouth opened wide as he entered her from behind. James often did this, and she loved this position more than the missionary. She felt his long hard cock pierce her pussy and arched at the sheer incredible wantonness of the act. Soon holding her hips, he pounded her as Eve thrust back with equal passion. The maniacal thrusting soon had its effect, and she was wailing, lowering her head down to rest on the bed. He mauled her tits finally, taking hold of her hair, and pulled her up. The sheer eroticism put her over the edge as he ground his cock on her clit while cum filled her anxiously awaiting pussy.

Exhausted, she collapsed with him on top as his cock came out and streams of cum flowed out of her pussy. Not finished, he flipped her onto her back and again pulled her to his cock in missionary penetrating her. She again clasped him with her arms and legs, but her reactions were like someone holding onto the railing on a train watching the action go by rather than participating. It was now that the guilt for what she had done began to rise in her.

"How could I have fucked my son?" she thought sorrowfully.

That didn't last long as he expertly brought her to orgasm. It was almost like he knew what buttons to push, as though he had taken her many times. In the afterglow of her third orgasm, as her twitching subsided, she closed her eyes in slumber.

The next day she awoke to the horror of what she had done. The bed was empty. At least James Jr. had left the room. She wept in abject humiliation.

"How could I have done that," she cried aloud.

Her iPhone then dinged, announcing that a text was coming in. At first, she wasn't going to look at it. Then she took it angrily and opened it. She scowled. It was from James Jr. and read:

Hi Mom,

Sorry but the weather is still holding up the flights. I'm stuck in Atlanta, and hopefully, I can make it tonight. Happy Valentine's Day. James Jr.

Eve was flabbergasted. She touched her pussy, and sure enough, there was crusty cum in the hair, and her pussy was slick. There were stains on the sheets, and putting her fingers to her nose, they even smelled of cum.

"How could this be?" she exclaimed, frightened.

Setting the iPhone on her nightstand, she paused to look at James's picture when suddenly it fell to the floor. Horrified, she rose and knelt to pick it up. The back had become dislodged, and there was something behind the picture. She carefully pulled an envelope out. The date written on it was the day James had left and said To Eve on Valentine's Day, our Anniversary. She opened it and pulled out a Valentine's Day card. On the outside of the card, it read The Magic of Valentine's Day, and inside was printed, I Love You. Tucked inside the card was a separate folded piece of paper. She unfolded it and read:

Beloved, if you are reading this piece of paper, it's because I didn't make it back from Vietnam. I put this card here behind the picture so that I could surprise you with it when I came home. The note was in case I didn't return. I know my going to Vietnam was scary for you, and since I didn't make it back, I can only imagine the trials you bore without me. I love you so much, but forgive me. I had to do my duty. I liked this card Eve because it speaks of Valentine's Day Magic, our day. I love you so much that time and space cannot separate us.

Happy Valentine's Day, my love,

James