Valentine's Day Sabotage

Story Info
Who fools who?
6k words
3.17
30.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people are 18 years old or older.

Here I am sitting in an overpriced restaurant in clothes I find as comfortable as a being in a dentist chair. Why? Because Valentine's Day is without a doubt my wife's favorite holiday. I remember the occasion because it comes right after my favorite holiday -- the Super Bowl. Plus, who could forget about Valentine's day with endless commercials from flower, jewelry and chocolate companies wanting to cash in on forcing you to buy something for your wife, preferably expensive. Sappy models staring lovingly into each other's arms as they slip a diamond necklace they can't afford around an unwrinkled neck that is never over 30 years old.

Chandra would never come out and say it, but this year there were plenty of hints that I needed to step up my game. "So, what am I getting this year besides a card and a small box of chocolates?" Smartass that I am, I felt like replying "A larger box of chocolates." Instead, I painted myself into a corner by saying it was going to be a surprise.

Luckily, I was actually paying attention when I heard her best and most reliable friend raving about a new restaurant open for three months now. Dim candlelit interior with excellent food and a small band on weeknights and holidays. Chandra saying to her that I'll have to drag my husband there. Problem solved. I made a fashionable reservation for 7 pm Valentines Day which happily fell on a Saturday this year too. Since I'm a construction general contractor for high end homes and incredibly busy due to the booming economy right now, I get up before dawn and work long days. Weekends I kick back and just allowed life to happen spontaneously.

Chandra always dresses with style and she'd love an opportunity to put on a nice dress, get a manicure and hairstyling for our "romantic" night. I'd get to enjoy her sexy beauty as she still dazzles, even as a mother of two teenagers. Think Kate Upton with maybe an extra ten pounds but stronger arms and shoulders and a sultry smile. Silky clear skin and amazingly piercing blue eyes. Best of all, a positive radiant personality that draws in people like a black hole at the center of a galaxy. Irresistible. When I was younger, I'd get jealous of all the men drawn to her flirting heavily. Especially since deep down she did unabashedly enjoy the attention. Who can blame her though? Who doesn't want to feel attractive and desired? After twenty years together though, I learned that jealousy was a waste of energy as we truly are perfect for each other. We are so easily compatible and nonverbally agreeable in almost all situations that we treasure each other. Some of my friends tell me about their endlessly chattering wives wanting to talk forever. No matter the topic or emotion, Chandra and I found ourselves in agreement with a short phrase or knowing glance. It was one of the strongest characteristics that made me marry her. Even when raising two kids with crazy busy schedules and minimal time for each other, we found moments to cement our undying love. We both meant it when we said until death do us part. No matter what shit got thrown at us. We'd weathered the storms and come out stronger than ever.

I overcame the jealousy over time and would tease her about all the men trailing her around trying to get her pants down. At a drunken party, she would get the inevitable quick grope or a kiss underneath the Christmas mistletoe. She'd just smile if they were handsome and I would reap the benefits later that night in bed. If they were ugly or gross, she'd shed them off and come whisper in my ear. I'm built sturdy after years of construction work and that would send them scurrying, even if she were just whispering to me how much she wanted to be fucked. They didn't know what she was whispering.

Like most late 30's couples -- shit 40 next year- our sex life wasn't what it was in our twenties. But when we do get time to ourselves, it's still amazing. Some nights work their way into the top ten best ever sexual romps. Our bedtime play had become more vocal over the years too, with us often teasing each other about someone flirting with us. Sometimes she would call out a friend's name pretending that he was fucking her. Later she would play with me, denying it ever happened with a grin. Though Chandra didn't enjoy full anal penetration, over the years we had tried and enjoyed every position you can imagine inside, or outside, for that matter.

She loved to tease me and the men around her in a devastatingly covert way. Exposure of her full lovely breasts at a party or even the grocery store if she found the guy attractive enough. She would bend over keeping her legs straight "to select a bargain grocery item" so her blouse would drop down and her luscious tits would hang just begging to be grabbed or suckled. She would straighten up a give a coy little smile at her victim. What, who me? Either me or some other unsuspecting smuck would turn away with a hardon. Then she'd rub up against me and give me a light kiss on the cheek and go on with her shopping with a grin on her face.

Not that she did these ploys often. That made them all the hotter when she would grace me with her naughty side. I'd be like a dog panting for the next treat; maybe weeks apart or sometimes months. Occasionally days.

Though my necktie was as always uncomfortable, I was enjoying Chandra's loveliness as we sat down at the table of the Valentine's day restaurant. The maître de certainly enjoyed the swell of her breasts, almost exposing her nipples as she leaned over to sit down. I think this time she was unaware of his stricken stare but you never know about a woman. I certainly was enjoying the lime green low-cut dress that clung to her enchanting curves. No stick women for me. Or for almost all the other men and maybe a woman or two, in the restaurant tonight as their eyes followed her entrance.

"You certainly drew plenty of attention as we walked in," I observed.

"Oh, did I? "she parried back acting all innocent while basking in the attention. "I must say you've outdone yourself tonight. What a great Valentine treat! You might even enjoy your present later..."

"Don't go promising if you can't deliver," I bantered. "You know I hate to be let down."

"I doubt that will be a problem tonight," she purred.

Suddenly I was enjoying Valentine's day a lot more. Though I was sure the food would be dainty portions and overpriced, the setting was admittedly romantic. We were surrounded by mostly beautiful people out for a relaxing evening and we were right up there with the best of them. Of course, like any man I appreciated the variety of lovely women around me. Life is good.

Chandra followed my eyes and admonished "See anyone you fancy? "

"None more than you," was my instant and honest reply.

"Good answer," she quipped.

"I wouldn't mind if that redhead would join us later though," I wisecracked.

She faux frowned and then retorted "Only I if get to pick a playmate too then."

A slim attractive college aged waitress with a beatific smile came over for our order." I'm Justine, I'll be your server tonight." She had long brunette hair with bouncy curls that framed her face nicely. The kind of hair that takes a lot of time and attention -- mostly the realm of the young single women or rich pampered women.

I started us out with a bottle of champagne as I was definitely enjoying our evening, hoping to let loose a little bit as we always do with a few drinks. Just then a tall well-muscled young black man was seated next to Chandra and she got a look of surprise and said hi to him.

"Steve, this is Jerome. He was one of my patients last year. Jerome this is my husband Steve."

"Nice to meet you Jerome. I've watched you on the basketball court. Very impressive game you have." That wasn't just bullshit either. He was a sophomore for the local college team and rumors had him possibly being drafted by the NBA at the end of the season if he had a good year. Though I wasn't thoroughly pleased to have him interrupt our sexual teasing, someone would be seated next to us anyway and better to be a friendly acquaintance than an obnoxious overbearing couple.

"Thank you, sir," Jerome politely responded as he shook my hand. "Mrs. Jones, I'd like to thank you again for all the physical therapy on my shoulder last year. It means the world to me."

"How's it feeling? "Chandra inquired, suddenly shifting into professional mode, a trait I'd always admired in her. Not many people could compete with her ability to morph so suddenly to the mood a situation required. "Jerome was submarined last year going up for a rebound and landed on his shoulder and neck, she explained to me. "And call me Chandra, Jerome. You're not a patient anymore."

Though an innocent enough statement on the face of it, I caught a whiff of Chandra's attraction to him - so quickly establishing the fact he was no longer a patient. Perhaps due to his muscular arms, neck and shoulders practically bursting out of his impeccable dress shirt. Or his easy smile and courteous demeanor - qualities she always enjoyed. It was obvious to me she appreciated his manner and good looks, openly receptive to him.

"It's good thanks. Sometimes it get a little tight and pinches a nerve after a tough game or a stressful situation but a massage loosens it right up. I doubt it would be that way without your skilled work last year."

"I'm glad to hear that. Do you come to this place often?" Chandra asked.

"No, my girlfriend Ashley is meeting me but she must be late. She hasn't answered my texts and I got tired of waiting in the lobby. I hope you don't mind my asking to be seated next to someone I know. Places like this aren't my style and I was feeling like a duck out of water. Plus, I haven't eaten since before our game this afternoon and I'm starved."

I laughed and said "I doubt a place like this is going to satisfy a hungry college athlete with their tiny portions. Here, have our bread. We don't need any more carbs. We're happy you joined us."

Chandra's face gave the smallest hint of gratitude to me for accepting Jerome's company. She was always a gracious person, ready to help in any way she could, whereas I sometimes blew people off too quickly. It was obvious that Jerome was a respectful young man who deserved some slack- and some bread the way he chomped it down. There was a bit of an awkward pause as I could only make small talk. I sensed that Chandra was interested in Jerome so I let her dive in.

"How long have you been going out with Ashley?"

"Since school started in September. We get together as much as we can but we're both pretty busy. I've fallen for her but I'm not sure how she feels. Kind of hot and cold lately." You could tell he had misgivings but was hesitant to dive deeper into it.

"She's a fool if she hasn't fallen for you too. I don't know what else she could want," Chandra added.

It was such an open compliment, I thought that Chandra was embellishing a bit, but I wasn't sure. I had never thought too much about the details of Chandra's job. She got pregnant our first year of college and we needed to earn some money fast. She chose a physical therapy assistant field for a quicker way to get a decent wage. I did the same, dropping out of college becoming a construction worker. We both worked hard and excelled in our professions. Chandra's rise was a little slower since she worked part time when the kids were young. At first, she worked mostly on the older generation with their age-related injuries. Her reputation grew and she was sought after by college and even professional athletes who needed intensive work to regain their top form. I was proud of her.

Looking at Jerome I suddenly realized the closeness she had with her clients. Manipulating their bodies and adjusting their limbs in pressure point massage and exercises. Her love for helping people in all ways I'm sure enhanced her therapy. I imagined her encouraging her patients both physically and mentally, building them up. Just the way Jerome interacted with her I had a lightbulb moment. I guessed that many of her male clients maybe even asked for extra sessions just to be close to her, enjoying her beauty as much as her skill. Maybe even more so.

In the last ten years I 'd come to enjoy erotic stories as a release from the stresses of real life. I was most taken with stories where a wife took lovers outside her marriage. I pictured her as being a friend with benefits, enjoying their company but mostly wanting an illicit thrill of unrestrained sex. I never felt comfortable admitting it openly to Chandra, but I often mentally pictured her enjoying other men while reading the stories. We enjoyed the continuum of sex from making love and hard fucking. Especially as we were fucking hard, I would imagine her succumbing to other men encouraging them to cum in her, taking her repeatedly to new heights of passion. It would be easy to picture Jerome as one of these studs.

Like all young people Jerome's phone was on the table and a new text lit it up. While he was busy with his phone, I looked at him, imagining him fucking my wife in her office on her therapy table. A more realistic sexual scene flashed through my mind than I'd ever previously imagined, fueling my fantasy. Suddenly I was aware of Chandra studying me with a small smile on her face, almost as if she were reading my dirty mind. When she gave me a little wink, I knew I was busted. We knew each other so well. Though she didn't know my exact thoughts, she knew I wasn't thinking about the weather or work. She gave me the same look she gave right after she'd tease someone with a view of her exposed breasts.

Jerome read the text and uttered quietly "Oh shit."

"What's wrong Jerome?" Chandra asked.

"Well, it looks like Ashley stood me up. A friend just texted me that she's at the same party as him making out with another guy." A single tear slid down his cheek. I felt sorry for the guy, having had my hopes thrashed a couple of times in high school.

Chandra launched into loving mother mode and stood up and gave him a hug, pulling his face into her ample bosom comforting him. He glanced towards me with wonderment and I just sat there with a sheepish look on my face and shrugged my shoulders. She murmured some comforting words and wiped away his tear with her thumb in an endearing and loving gesture. As she continued the embrace which seemed a lot longer than normal, I saw her nipples harden through her dress and had to wonder if her intentions were 100% pure. She must have sensed my thoughts as she blushed a bit and gave me a little wink. "Jerome, we're going to pull our tables together and forgot about everything while we enjoy dinner. You'll feel better when you're not starving."

Through dinner Jerome was withdrawn and quiet mostly concentrating on his food. His appetite was certainly unaffected as he gobbled down his wise choice of steak and a baked potato. Chandra kept the mood light as she made comments on the restaurant and other people seated nearby. Live music began with prerecorded tracks supplemented with a live guitar and violin played by a late-twenties chic man and woman. They both had excellent voices and an easy style that relaxed the crowd and actually got a few couples on the dance floor. We both enjoyed dancing though Chandra was far superior to me in both her supple moves and her nonstop enjoyment. Not taking no for an answer she pulled Jerome to the dancefloor. At first, he was inhibited and reluctant but her radiant smile, sexy moves and irresistible energy broke him down to where he obviously lightened up and even smiles at times.

I understood her efforts to sooth Jerome's mood so I sipped on our second bottle of champagne, sat back and enjoyed the mood of the evening. Jerome and Chandra had figured out their dance moves and even did some hold dancing and "locking" where you swing into a pose and lock for a few seconds. From the epic smile on her face Chandra was having a great time. Occasionally they would lock with their hips tight together or with Chandra's back leaning against Jerome's chest, her arm draped around his neck as they gazed in each other's eyes. It was easy for me to imagine this beautiful couple with their clothes off and locked in these embraces. Jerome had grace and elegant moves in addition to his hard body. Most of the crowd, and the wait staff, was mesmerized by their dance -- two beautiful people entertaining them with their moves more sexual by the minute. I felt no jealousy whatsoever. I'm glad there were long white tablecloths on the tables because I had a steely hardon that wouldn't go away. Chandra looked so sexy and beautiful on the floor that my fantasies went into overdrive. This wasn't a story I was reading but my lovely alluring wife enjoying herself with a young hard bodied man.

After about seven songs Chandra pulled me out on the floor but admonished Jerome not to go anywhere as she wasn't done with him. Just the way she said she "wasn't done with him" sent my mind down another devilish path. As we started dancing Chandra gave me a huge smile and pulled me close wrapping her arms around my neck even though it was a fast song. "It feels like you're enjoying the evening," she giggled, rubbing her slit directly on my steel sword.

"Watching your sexy dance moves in front of everyone does that to me," I replied sheepishly as she ground herself against my never-ending erection.

"Oh, is that so? Watching me or watching me and Jerome together?"

"Well, you guys do make a fantastic dance couple. You look like you've danced together for years."

"What if I told you we've been dancing every chance we had since I started treating him last year?" She whispered into my ear as our dance turned into more of an immobile embrace, our bodies locked together, her soft breasts pressed against my chest.

"Really?"

"No," she laughed. "You are so easy!" she taunted as she broke away from me and swiveled her body tantalizingly with her arms extended over her head as if offering herself up. "Tonight's the first time we've danced. He's just really good."

Once again, the double entendre. He's a really good dancer or he's really good? It's rare when Chandra lets herself go but when she does it makes for an amazing evening. I wanted to slip my cock into her right now, but as the song ended, I started feeling embarrassed standing there with my obvious hardon. "Maybe you better cheer Jerome up some more. You're definitely making his evening."

"You're right. We can't let him get all sad again about his slut Ashley." She gave me a deep passionate kiss as we returned to our table.

The way she compared herself cheering Jerome up, then describing Ashley as a slut made her moves seem slutty too. God, my mind was so blown away that it was hard to stay composed. Chandra's outright teasing tonight was making me remember all those fantasies of wives cucking their husbands. And the way I was feeling tonight with no regrets or jealousy I realized I truly was one of them. I yearned for more.

"Jerome, she's too much for me tonight. You have to help me out here." Chandra gave me an evil grin as she drank her champagne.

"Yeah, I need a young man with energy to share tonight Jerome. Would you mind? "She gave a fake drawl like a southern girl and exaggeratedly batted her eyes like a young debutante. Oh my god, she's relentless I thought.

"It would be my pleasure Mrs. Jones. After all it's the least I could do." He held her gaze with a deep smile that belied his words. I think Chandra had successfully banished Ashley tonight. What about the sluttish ways?

"If you call me Mrs. Jones one more time, I'm going to spank you Jerome. It's Chandra tonight."

The mental image of a large studly Jerome getting spanked by Chandra made my hardon almost burst my pants. She was acting like all night Viagra tonight with her word choices.

12