All Comments on 'Valentine's Day Sabotage'

by Rainforestman

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I.R.!!!

Puke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
story

just another cuck story just like all the rest poor

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 3 years ago
If it's a

Fag cuck shit story it would be best to give some kind of warning.

It would save me the time and you a low mark.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
5 stars

26thNCuck Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
oh shucks

it is a cuck story. nice one you got me a bit interested until I read Jerome slipped his penis into Chandra -- I then said "sh**"! then jumped to the last paragraph and confirmed that this indeed a cuck story. Man, I hated these stories the author should have warned us so we won't waste time reading.

Kudos though to the author. For those who love these genre in their behalf I thank you author for sharing.

moralcompassmoralcompassover 3 years ago

I read part of the story but when I realised where it was heading I stopped. There really needs to be a warning label or better yet a completely new category for these insipid uninteresting Cuckold stories.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
What happens when Jerome starts going out/fucking with Allegra?

Yes, I'm sure that won't cause problems! Jealosy from the wife and "issues" with the daughter when she finds out Jerome is still fucking her mother!

When you write cuck stories you have to think things through.

Oh, Justine the waitress suddenly became Stephanie.(Editing issue)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Congratulations...

...on being ignorant enough to name the black guy "Jerome" and have him call the white guy "sir." Wish fulfilment? It's also wishful thinking to write about a young basketball star wanting to get in your 40 year old wife's pants. He's way too busy screwing college students with tight bodies.

If you're going to write I/R, at least do it like you've got more than straw for brains. I suggest taking examples from real life, not porn. Maybe it'll click in your brain cells (if you've got any) that black men aren't all named Jerome or Tyrone and that young, virile black athletes aren't going after saggy white broads twice their age. Shocker, right?

We're in 2021. Get your head out your ass. Idiot.

OdiouserOdiouserover 3 years ago

I liked it. Got me horny. Even the improbable dick sizes didn't spoil the fun like they usually do for me.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
A GAME OF SWINGING AND SELF AFFLICTED CUCKING

making it a Holiday Occasion to dis-remember. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
written well

I think it was well written and you had the hint of her having jerome in the past as they bantered about at the dining table. But it wasn't too clear if she really did have sex all year when she was treating him. But did she set this up? Did she invite him to the dinner and was there no girlfriend?

But topic wise I don't care for the subject. I did read the tags first so I won't complain like I was tricked. Tag says threesome right in it so I knew it had a guy who shares his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Chandra should drive Jerome home and come back later the next day after getting properly fucked and letting hubby Steve know that she's now Jeromes slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

why would any real man let some jock screw his so called wife time to toss the whore and find a real wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF

The first story posted today and it's the usual garbage. One Star. From the looks of the others, there is hope, see a few higher scoring stories to read. It's about time.

PeelercrabPeelercrabover 3 years ago
BS

In the old days when you learned asdfghjkl; instead of learning to text at 3 or 4 we would practice typing a page full of, "Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country. But like a typewriter ink ribbon even imagination of people has suffered with short cuts and abbreviations like ISTBY - It sucks to be you. We have gone from children's stories like the Big Bad Wolf, Jack and the Bean Stalk, and Hansel and Gretel, to Power Rangers and this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect

26thNC would love this story since hes the biggest closet cuck on this website.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Names

Jerome and Chandra characters tell us that this will be more IR shit in Loving Wives.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

Bad on so many levels

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

when you write a cuck story use a cuck tag

one star for lying to the audience

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Bunch of bullshit

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Please add a CUCKOLD TAG and there should be a cuckold warning at the top of your story. How can anyone who originally was jealous go for wife sharing? Your story makes no sense. I guess the fringe element would like it, but that is about it. I want the 5 minutes I wasted on this garbage back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sure Folks!

It takes all kinds of beings to be classified as humans.

Some are more human than others though, even in a fantasy world.

Try again

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

What a great Valentine treat! You might even enjoy your present later..."

Who didnt see where this pathetic stupid story was going?

She should go spend the week with Jerome so that wuss of a husband can shoot himself and she live out her life as a worthless slut.

Rational people cant disagree with that assessment, but the members of the 3W club already started their daily cuck spank at this point. Honestly does anyone actually think the mental ill have well reasoned opinions on this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree with others

The character set up didnt jive with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The next categories?

Should be divorce and STD's. Stupid people doing stupid things and ruining their lives with the consequences. Poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What the others said

CUCK SHIT

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
why is IR fetish in loving wives

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?

A WIMP story 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Who fools whom?

"Who fools whom?" not "Who fools who?" Didn't read your story...but get your grammar correct.

trandall9991trandall9991over 3 years ago
I thought with sabotage in the title

It might be a BTB, but nope you wrote it right in the cuckold lane. Sorry, I read one page, looked at the comments, 1 star.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 3 years ago
Great story.

Mostly well written.

Don't worry about the pathetic losers that only come here to comment and try to make themselves feel better about their pathetic lives.

KristieBechirKristieBechirover 3 years ago
Fun fact:

Not all black men are named Jerome, Jamal, Marcus or Leroy. Some are actually named Robert, William, and Stephen. I wish LW authors would stop using this cliche.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Chandra should spend the night with jerome

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Typical

Hey, Rainforestman story is in the wrong category. You have heard of interracial haven't you ?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Spend

Speaking of pathetic losers. Dunkirk should spend the night with Polylivr. Maybe he could give her a baby bump.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

What racist shit! The idiots are not dying out! You can see that especially with some commentators!

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
What

What a load of crap.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Just another by the numbers poorly done "Im a worthless cuck" crap story.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

5 for the heat 2 for the jaded storyline

YouamiYouamiover 2 years ago

Rainforestman

With regard to your story offering. You used just about every fucking cliche in the book,...and then some!!!!! Yuppie upper middle class couple playing with overused cuck/hotwife themes, and then we get the black nemesis, Jerome!!!! What a fucking original name! Here's a question for readers of this tale who identify as people of colour.....do you find such racial stereotypes of African Americans offensive?

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

Yes, another dumb ass story about a pair who have no respect for their marriage or themselves

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All cuck stories suck. Now this slut would feel entitled to fuck all of her clients and anyone else too. Maybe she can get some STDS and bring them back to cuck boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Although I am white I share Youami's distaste for the fetishisation of black men in stories of this type; and, yes it's always men. Black women don't even get a mention; apparently not attractive enough for anyone to want sex with. This sort of trash manages to demean men and women, black and white, all equally. I'm not against cuck stories per se but I am when they're done like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So PolyLvr, anyone who doesn't like this story and therefore disagrees with your point of view is a pathetic loser? If you want to see the definition of a pathetic loser, just take a look in the mirror!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous