Valentine's Day Sabotage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you saved any room for dessert? "our waitress Justine inquired. She looked like she had all the time in the world as she stood by our table but her gaze never left Jerome. I noticed she had two extra buttons unbuttoned now and just a hint of a lacy bra was evident. She had been watching Jerome dance earlier and her body was offering more than dessert.

I saw Chandra's eyes observe our waitress offering and she proffered "I'd like something with cream. Do you have anything like that?"

I couldn't help it and started laughing so hard my belly hurt. I knew my Chandra and she was at her most devilish -- she never eats cream to save her figure. Jerome and Stephanie were momentarily taken aback but soon we were all laughing hard at the comment. Justine didn't miss a beat and asked, "Do you like Crème Brule?"

Which started us all off again. Jerome even joined the fun. "I'd like a piece of carrot cake with cream on the side so I can put in on myself."

Chandra and Justine's laughter was paused with a shared glance that was a mix of competition and shared lust, both of them obviously picturing Jerome with white cream on his beautiful black skin. Our laughter had a nervous edge to it now as the innuendo felt like it was evolving into the realm of possibility. How would the night evolve? I was interested in sitting back to see what the night would bring so I said" No cream for me tonight." That eased the tension and we all laughed uproariously again and declined dessert.

Justine was loving waiting on this table of attractive people so she delayed with "How about some more drinks then?" Her eyes rarely left Jerome and always returned to linger on him.

We all decided we'd had enough to drink but would enjoy some after dinner coffee. Stephanie said she'd be right back with a fresh pot and stay as long as we liked. She was as bright as she was lovely and I decided she'd get a tip she wouldn't forget tonight.

"I think she's enamored with you Jerome," Chandra teased. "You should give her your number."

"It's already been quite a night, "Jerome mumbled enigmatically. Either the guy didn't realize the effect he had on women or he was a really good actor. Or he was so taken with Chandra that he didn't want to say otherwise.

"How about some more dancing Jerome while we wait for our coffee? Do you mind honey?" Chandra asked knowing full well I didn't.

"Go have fun you two."

Jerome looked relieved to end the conversation and dance again. Maybe he was one of those guys that was in tune with his body more than his mind. I would much rather be physical than sit and talk. As they got to the dance floor a slow song came on. Jerome turned to head back to our table but Chandra grabbed his hand and pulled him into a full embrace. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed herself as close to him as she had with me earlier. I knew Jerome had to be enjoying her luscious breasts rubbing on him but what was Chandra feeling? I'm guessing Jerome was just as hard as I was with the slightly embarrassed look on his face. They barely moved in a slow circle, Chandra lightly stroking the back of his head with her fingers. She gave me a coy smile then laid her head against his chest and closed her eyes. Their hips did a grind that was more like a slow screw than dancing. Chandra was definitely hot tonight.

The next song was a fast one so they returned to the table for our coffee. Jerome's bulge was too large not to be noticed.

"I just convinced Jerome to come to our house to meet Allegra," Chandra announced. Allegra our 19-year-old daughter was a free spirit with terrible taste in guys. Her boyfriends were bad boy types that ended after a month or two in tempestuous arguments.

"Let me text her and see if she'll be home soon. No pressure Jerome, we just want to introduce you tonight."

I had doubts about Chandra's matchmaking endeavor, but I'd much rather our daughter dated him than any of her previous jerk boyfriends.

"Allegra texted back that she would be home in about an hour. Let's take an Uber home. I think we've both had too much to drink to safely drive and Jerome walked over from the campus."

We finished our coffee and our Uber arrived minutes later. As we waited Jerome rolled his neck from side to side.

"It looks like your neck is sore again Jerome, "Chandra observed. Let me give you a massage on the way to our house. Typically, it was a Prius, and I held the door open for Chandra and Jerome to sit in the back. On the twenty-minute drive to our house Chandra sat close to Jerome, massaging his neck. She rested her other hand on his upper thigh I noticed as she turned towards him. One of her 38D breasts was against his arm. I swear, she was using the small size of the car as an excuse to tease us both mercilessly.

Arriving at our spacious home Chandra announced she would quickly slip into something more comfortable while I got some brandy for us and a soda for Jerome. We had barely sat down when Chandra returned with tight yoga pants and a loose low cut silk top that exposed hints of a black lacy bra. Not the bra she wore earlier either, but one of her favorite most expensive bras I noticed. I didn't call her on it as it would be a losing comment but wondered all the same.

"Jerome, let me give you a proper neck massage now. I don't have a table at home so lay on your back on the floor in front of me," she said as she sat down and leaned her back against the couch for support. In the past I was a grateful recipient of this very massage. However, as Jerome laid down, she had him scoot his head right against her crotch with her legs spread to the side. Usually, my head would be three or four inches away. My suspicions were confirmed when she cradled his head with one hand and turned it from side to side rubbing the top of his head directly against her clit. Her other hand would do a deep massage of his shoulder at the same time. In the past with me she would do each position slowly. Tonight, she was constantly switching hands and rubbing his head against herself. I know I could smell her musky aroma so I had no doubt Jerome was getting heady hits of her scent. Plus, her wonderful bosom was mere inches away from his mouth. I was once again so hard it was hurting me, especially when Chandra looked at me and winked. What twisted game was she playing tonight?

"I think I'll go get some lounging clothes on myself, "I said as I went to our bedroom. Some sweatpants and a sweater were just what I needed to relieve the strain. Well, a quick masturbation to release the last two hours of teasing was what I really needed but I couldn't come up with an excuse for being gone.

As I entered the living room, I noticed that Chandra's nipples were protruding clearly through her silk blouse. It appeared she was edging herself as much as us guys. She finished the neck massage and just as they got up off the floor Allegra arrived home. Introductions were made but it was obvious to me that Chandra's matchmaking was too transparent to Allegra. Though she was gracious, she cut off further conversation by reminding us that she had a 10K to run in the morning. She did give Jerome her phone number though so she wasn't too peeved at her mother's matchmaking either.

"How about a hot tub for a final cure for your neck Jerome, then we can give you a ride back to your apartment? Steve would you get some trunks for Jerome? We have a pool house that Steve built by the hot tub we can change in."

Jerome certainly didn't argue at the possibility of seeing Chandra in a swimsuit. I think Chandra was thinking exactly the same thing about Jerome too as she appreciates young, muscled bodies as much as the next woman. Being a bit devilish myself I brought a pair that highlighted his large attributes well. He and I got in the tub first rather than wait in the chilly night for Chandra. As she approached it was obvious she had combed her hair and added a slight whiff of enchanting perfume. What really took the cake was her suit. She had three or four swimsuits and the one she had on was by far the smallest. My favorite too of course. The clingy material accented her nipples and camel toe which were barely covered. She had both side boob and under boob exposed and the thong barely covered her trimmed pubis. She was either excited or she'd caressed her nipples just before coming out as they were distinctly outlined.

I had brought fresh brandy on the rocks for us and a new soda can for Jerome. That made two soda cans including Jerome's prominent display.

"Hmmm... this feels so good," Chandra chanted. "I so lucky to share it with two handsome guys too. What a perfect Valentine." As she leaned back the tops of her breasts glistened wonderfully with water.

"We're lucky to share it with a beautiful woman like you too," I complimented sincerely. I took a drink of my brandy and also an ice cube. Leaning over I kissed Chandra with passion and slipped the ice cube into her mouth with my tongue. We shared the ice cube back and forth and I slid my hand up her leg to her crotch and lightly thrummed her clit.

She pulled away and whispered we can't forget about our guest. She took a drink of brandy and then shared an ice cube with Jerome. They kissed so long that I'm sure the ice cube melted. I slipped my fingers underneath the tiny suit bottom and stroked Chandra's labia and clit.

"We can't forget about our guest," Chandra repeated. She took Jerome's large hand and placed it on her breast. Any reticence he had now evaporated as we both tantalized our lovely plaything. She murmured her approval as she swapped kisses with us both. I pulled the suit off her breasts and sucked on one and shared the other with Jerome. She swung her legs over Jerome and rubbed herself on his cock, smothering him with kisses. I untied the ties on her suit and totally removed it, leaving no doubt as to my approval. Jerome couldn't get enough of her kisses. He reached down and slid two of his large fingers into her cunt. He bounced her up and down on his fingers stimulating her G spot simultaneously nibbling and chewing on her nipples and breasts. I had never seen Chandra so turned on. She was like a lion that hadn't eaten in weeks. She came hard on Jerome's fingers and would have screamed if I hadn't put a hand over her mouth to muffle her.

"Sit on the side of the tub Jerome," she ordered and practically ripped off his suit. His cock was an inch or two longer than my seven inches. "Oh god that looks so good. Ashely is a fool!" Chandra engulfed a good six inches of Jerome sliding up and down as if a delicious lollipop. Although always enthusiastic about blowjobs, tonight she worshipped his cock, kissing and licking with abandon.

"Careful Chandra, I'm close!" Jerome warned. Appreciating his candor, she slowed down and gave gentle kisses up and down the length of his shaft. After a long night of teasing, I couldn't hold back any longer and took Chandra from behind sliding full length in one thrust. She felt as great as ever and I started thrusting hard. This wasn't love making this was fucking and she pushed back at me almost as hard. I was driving so hard all she could do was hold on to Jerome's cock.

"Looks like she needs a double team Steve, "Jerome chortled.

"Yeah, lets switch." I spun her around and kissed her tasting a manly flavor. I was so lost in lust I didn't care. Chandra moaned her pleasure as Jerome slid in. After a few slow thrusts to get settled in he started hammering her. It was hard to maintain a kiss so I grabbed her lovely tits and milked them, occasionally twisting her nipples. As she started to scream out in her second orgasm, I again muffled her mouth so Allegra or the neighbors wouldn't hear.

Chandra wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me all over. "Oh, thank you thank you. What an amazing Valentine. "

"Nothing but the best to please you honey."

"You're...uh, uh... enjoying this ...uh...too... aren't you babe?" she whispered in my ear. "You really should...uh...uh...uh "as Jerome continued to pleasure her with amazing youthful stamina "learn to ...oh...oh...oh... delete your...oh God yes...browser history. Oh shit...I'm getting fucked...so good...I'm glad you're ...yes ...yes ...a computer Luddite. This is how...oh yeah...I knew...you wanted to ....do this..."

I laughed at her joke and said "Switch" again to Jerome. She felt a little stretched out but still warm and pleasing so I added a rotation of my hips as I thrust. As she once again deep throated Jerome I sunk as deep as I could and unloaded my spunk into her. It was a top three orgasm that lasted at least a minute.

"Her it comes Chandra," Jerome again warned. She sucked on the tip of his cock, gulping down his juice then collapsed against me in the hot tub exhausted. I could smell the spunk on her breath mixed with a hint of brandy.

I sat back in the hot tub and sipped on my brandy fully enjoying the evening.

"Jerome, I bet Chandra will be happy to drive you back to your apartment as soon as she catches her breath. "

That will give me some time to decide the next category of stories I leave in my history instead of reading in "Private Browsing." Wife swap, gang bang?

12