All Comments on 'Valentine's Day Shopping'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story, one of the best siblings stories I've e rad in a while. Very well-written with a good buildup to lead to them getting together. The ending was a little fast, but it still worked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good Valentine's Day themed story. Lingerie is always a good way to start something between two people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'd love to know what happens when the girlfriend comes back to get her stuff

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineabout 2 years ago

Nice story. I would have loved to be Nikki. Throughout the first half of the story, I expected Amber and Chase to invite Nikki into their bed. But this turned out so much better I think.

Robinius1Robinius1about 2 years ago

Not too bad, but awkward in places. The sex descriptions need work. Perhaps it would be helpful to consider how your sentences are constructed. Try saying what you want to express in several ways. Take your time, this isn't a race to the finish. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes please follow with more sex with sister and what happens when ex comes over...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If he'll cheat on his girlfriend for her, he'll probably cheat on his sister, too. Not much to like about this asshole.

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years agoAuthor

@anonymous he found out his girlfriend was cheating on him for a year. How is he the asshole in the situation? Or did you not read the whole story?

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years agoAuthor

@ginafrommain I had thought about that, but I didn't know how to work it out for this story. Although I might try it in a future story with different characters.

AverageBearAverageBearabout 2 years ago

The anonymous commenter who said "If he'll cheat on his girlfriend for her, he'll probably cheat on his sister, too. Not much to like about this asshole" obviously didn't read the story. The girlfriend cheated on him for a year. He walked away from the relationship as a result. He didn't cheat, and he wasn't an asshole. He was generous and thoughtful with both the girlfriend (until her other boyfriend showed up) and his sister. Hopefully that commenter didn't pull down your score too much.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

WTH? Who said he cheated on his girlfriend? Agree with some others, it was basically sound but is missing more depth in all the characters. 4*

RanethekingRanethekingabout 2 years ago

Great story. My personal tastes would rather they do get into a relationship. But that’s just me. Also no idea what people mean by him cheating lol

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

Now THAT was a GREAT SIBLING SEX STORY. It was hot, there was no big guilt trip over arcane notions about what siblings cannot do. They both have their heads on straight and are in it for the hot sex. None of this, we can run away and live like man and wife. No you can’t. Wherever you go you take your genes with you. And in breeding causes far moremental and physical birth defects.

So it’s best not to ever consider going there.

I mean you crossed every t and dotted every i. Fabulous! Just fabulous!

Al

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

Okay Al read some comments and can’t just leave.

Whoever the Anonymous is who went straight to the beat off part and has no clue what had transpired, You are either the one dumbest individual ¥that can write, or you really are THAT horrible of a meat beater. Either way you have NO BUSINESS criticizing this excellent work just because you didn’t read it or couldn’t comprehend it!

For those other family members, after all your all named Anonymous, who wonder what happened when the ex comes to the apartment?! ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?! First, she should be far too mortified to ever show her face on the same block again! Second, after what she did to that poor guy , there isn’t a jury in the land that would call it anything but temporary insanity if he cut her up and fed her to the garbage disposal like the worthless trash she is!! She should be thrilled to be alive right now and not permanently disfigured at the very least! The last thing she should be thinking about is some random article of clothing left behind.

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years agoAuthor

@OldUncleAl thanks for your kind words. I tried to make it as sexy and fun to read as I could. I agree, these stories don't always have to be about them running off into the sunset together. If I can come up with a story that makes it work, I'll do it, but realistically it doesn't happen in real life. And you're right, Amber is never going to show up to that apartment ever again after she showed her true colors (but sorry, I have to say, cutting her up and putting her in the garbage disposal may be a little too far).

If you enjoyed this story, please check out my others if you have the chance. I have other incest stories, but also in several other topics as well.

Take care,

Dan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous