Valentines Day Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy left and Maggie came back to the table. Frank noticed that she had a red leather collar around her neck. "Uh, what's the collar for?"

Maggie held up a red leather leash and replied, "You can leash me when we get to your place."

"What does that mean?" Frank asked in confusion.

Maggie grinned. "You'll find out when the time is right."

Lucy showed up as Frank was mulling over what Maggie had said. He wasn't getting anywhere with it. She was wearing heels, black slacks, a white silk blouse, and a black short over jacket.

"Are you in the truck?" She asked and Frank nodded. "Good, we'll ride with you."

Maggie started to protest but Lucy took the leash from her and clipped it to the collar. "Now you are mine," Lucy whispered.

Maggie whimpered and stood up. "I, uh, need some things from my car."

"No problem," Lucy said and looked at Frank and down at the hard-on in the front of his slacks. With a grin, she said, "You can follow along behind us otherwise we'll have to fight off half the women in here."

"Okay," Frank said as he looked around quickly.

*****

Lucy and Maggie went to Maggie's car as Frank went to unlock his truck. He was waiting by the passenger door as they showed up. Maggie held up a small gym bag. Frank took it and sat it on the floor up close to the seat. "You first," Lucy told Maggie.

She stepped up on the running board and sat down on the end of the seat. As she started to turn to get in, Lucy said, "Freeze. You need to show Frank your pussy before you get in his truck."

Maggie grinned at Lucy. "You're learning this Dominant/sub thing quick."

Lucy looked at Frank. "Some of my fantasies would scorch paper," she whispered as she looked back at Maggie.

Maggie had her left foot in the truck. Slowly, she moved her right foot out almost to the back of the seat. Her short skirt rode up until her slickly shaved sex was on perfect display. Her eyes were jumping back and forth between the two people watching her.

Lucy nodded and licked her lips. "You can get in now but keep that skirt up so we can look at your pussy as we like."

With a grin and a wink, Lucy climbed up and got in the truck. Frank shut the door and walked around to the driver's door. When he opened the door, he paused to look at Maggie's bare breasts. Her dress was unzipped in the back and pulled down around her waist.

"Nice," He said as he climbed up in the truck.

Lucy shivered. "Aren't they though."

Frank started the truck and started to back out. Maggie groaned and raised her hands to her breasts. Frank expected her to cover them but she didn't. Her fingers found her nipples. She pulled, pinched, and rolled them back and forth.

As he headed for the exit, she slipped down in the seat and spread her knees wider. Lucy groaned as she slowly reached over and rolled Maggie's clit around. Maggie's hips jerked.

Looking over at Lucy, Frank asked, "When did you get this interest in pussy?"

Lucy was watching Maggie's face as she rolled her clit around. "Fantasies until now," she replied in a whisper. Maggie let out a soft moan and Lucy removed her finger. Maggie's hips flex and rolled up and down as if they were looking for the finger.

Frank pulled out onto the street and headed for his apartment. When he stopped at a red light, Lucy reached over and rolled Maggie's clit around again. "I've learned a lot by watching the girls at work. I've also fended off a lot of offers, shall we say. I even fended off a few offers from our Maggie here."

"Our Maggie?' Frank said in confusion.

Lucy grinned at him and winked. "Yes, our Maggie."

The light changed and he pulled away. Lucy stopped teasing Maggie, which drew a louder moan from her lips. Frank had a grin on his face as he made sure he caught the next light. Maggie gasped and flexed her hips as Lucy's finger teased her wet opening.

Maggie was breathing hard and pleading, "Please, please, please." As Frank pulled away from the light.

Lucy had the finger up in front of her face. Frank grinned as he said, "Either suck on it or hold it over here so I can."

Her eyes flew to his face. With a deep groan, she stuck her finger in her mouth and sucked on it greedily. Frank smiled as he watched her eyes slowly close. "I get the next one," Frank whispered and her eyes flew open.

She groaned deeply again and shivered as she pulled the finger out of her mouth. "I can't believe I actually did that."

Maggie let out a sound almost like a giggle. "I can."

Frank stopped at the red light before the freeway and grinned at Maggie as Lucy shoved her finger into Maggie's vagina as far as it would go. Maggie gasped and rolled her hips up so she could fuck herself on the finger.

Maggie must have been right on the edge of her orgasm as the light changed and Frank pulled away. Lucy jerked the finger out of Maggie's sex. Maggie yelled, "No!" loudly. Her hips were fluttering around wildly.

Lucy looked at her shiny looking finger and groaned as she held it over in front of Frank's face. He sucked it in and bathed it with his tongue. The juices coating it were spicy with a faint sweet side taste. Lucy groaned as she slowly pulled the finger out of his mouth.

Frank was on the freeway with the cruise control set. Traffic was light. Maggie sat up slightly and looked around. "I, I, I, so close," she said quickly.

"Slip your heels off and put your feet up on the dash," Lucy told Maggie. Maggie groaned and quickly complied. Looking over at Frank, Lucy said, "I know you can drive and play so it's your turn. Try not to get her off."

Maggie moaned and then gasped as Frank's fingertip found her clit and rolled it around slowly and very lightly. Maggie raised her hips to get more pressure on his finger. He raised his finger and she growled in frustration.

Lucy moved and Frank looked her way to see her fingers working at the buttons on her blouse. When she had the buttons undone to her waist, she pulled it open and leaned over toward Maggie's head.

"Maybe I can distract her," Lucy whispered as she rubbed her right nipple across Maggie's lips.

Maggie's eyes flew open and her head shot forward to suck Lucy's nipple into her mouth. They both moaned softly. A moment later, Frank added pressure to his fingertip on Maggie's clit. She gasped around Lucy's nipple and raised her hips higher.

They rode that way for a while and then Lucy looked around and asked, "How far until we get off the freeway?"

"About a mile," Frank said.

"Make sure and catch the light at the bottom of the ramp," Lucy said breathily.

Frank grinned at her and said, "You always did like your nipples sucked."

"Oh yeah," she said and then shivered. "Two nipples and two mouths. Now there is a fantasy and a half."

"I think that can be arranged," Frank said as he rolled Maggie's clit around ever more firmly. Her hips rose up. They were almost as high as the dashboard.

Frank hit the off ramp and slowed to catch the light at the bottom. As he stopped, Lucy sat up taking her nipple away from Maggie. She had a big grin as she reached over and jammed two fingers as deep into Maggie's sex as she could. Maggie yelled and fucked herself wildly on the fingers.

Frank's finger lost contact with her clit but it didn't matter as she was coming like mad. She was still coming as he pulled away from the light. A truck going the opposite way blew his horn so we knew he had seen Maggie with two fingers fucking her.

He continued on down the block and pulled into the parking lot of Frank's apartment building. He parked in his parking space by the backdoor. Maggie's hips were almost back on the seat by the time he had the truck shut off. Lucy had the two fingers jammed in her mouth and was making whimpering sounds as she sucked on them.

Frank smiled at the look of ecstasy on her face. He looked down at Maggie and the look on her face. She looked satisfied for the moment. Looking back a Lucy, he said, "I hear you're not happy with the divorce."

Her eyes popped open but the fingers stayed in her mouth as she nodded. With a whimpering moan, she pulled the fingers out of her mouth. "No, I'm not. I wasn't happy with you cheating on me but this is worse."

"I was stupid, stupid, stupid," Frank said.

Lucy sighed. "I didn't help any by keeping my fantasies to myself."

"Fantasies about what? Showing off in public, having sex with women? No problem. All you had to do is say something," Frank said quickly.

Lucy groaned. "Those are just the tip of the iceberg."

Before he could say anything in the way of a reply, Maggie sat up and looked around. "You two are dangerous," she said as she turned and kissed Lucy square on the lips.

Lucy's head jerked back and then came forward to kiss Maggie just as passionately as Maggie was kissing her. Feeling left out, Frank reached over and pinched and rolled Lucy's nipple. She moaned loudly and arched her back as she continued to kiss Maggie.

Their kiss broke suddenly and Maggie turned to kiss Frank the same way. He looked at Lucy as he first kissed Maggie but she had a big grin on her face so he returned the kiss as best he could.

Maggie broke the kiss and sat back in the seat. She looked back and forth between us with a big smile on her face. "How are you two doing?" She asked.

Before Frank could reply, Lucy said, "We're working on it."

"Can we work on it inside?" Maggie asked.

Frank opened his door and got out. Lucy opened her door and got out. Maggie moved toward Lucy as he came around the truck. As he got there, Maggie was sitting on the end of the seat with her dress around her waist. Her knees were wide showing them her wet juicy sex.

Lucy pulled on the lease and Maggie made a whimpering sound as she got down off the seat. Lucy led Maggie toward Frank's backdoor while he grabbed Maggie's bag and locked up the truck. As he walked over to unlock the door, he noted that Maggie had her hands behind her back, her fingers laced together.

With the door open, Lucy led Maggie inside. Frank followed behind and closed the door. The next thing he know, Lucy had her arms around his neck and was kissing the hell out of him. He was kissing her back the same way.

When they finally came up for air, Maggie said, "Now that is working on it."

They looked her way and she was naked except for the collar, leash, her thigh highs, and heels. Lucy walked over and picked up the bag off the floor. "You talked about this bag once and what was in it but...."

Maggie whimpered and replied, "There's two butt plugs in there but they're for later maybe. Right now, you need to put my cuffs on."

"Cuffs?" Frank said as Lucy sat the bag on the breakfast bar and opened it. She sat four black cuffs on the counter.

She picked up two and said, "Hands or feet?"

When Frank took the cuffs, Maggie said, "Those are for my wrists."

Lucy picked up the other two and said, "Then I guess I get your ankles."

She squatted down and Frank moved up to put the cuffs on Maggie's wrists. Maggie watched him and then glanced down at Lucy. "I've never been cuffed by two people."

Looking down at Lucy, Frank said, "I don't think we've ever cuffed anyone before."

Lucy shivered and whispered, "Nope, this is a first but I have thought about being cuffed myself."

"I didn't know that," Frank said as thoughts of tying Lucy up played around in his mind. "So many possibilities."

Lucy grinned and said, "Ain't there though."

Maggie groaned. "I knew I should have brought my spare set."

Lucy stood up and leaned over to lick Maggie's nearest nipple. "Maybe next time," she whispered before she sucked on the nipple.

Maggie's back arched as her hand moved to the back of Lucy's head. Frank's lips on her other nipple made her gasp as her free hand found his head. Maggie was moaning loudly and Lucy was making whimpering sounds.

Frank let Maggie's nipple go and straightened up. He took her left hand and moved behind her. He reached around and pulled her right wrist back to clip the cuffs together. With her arms pulled back, her breasts were forced forward. He grinned as he saw Lucy sucking on one nipple and pinching and rolling the other.

Walking around behind Lucy, he undid the clip at the waistband of her slacks and pulled the zipper down. She lifted her head and looked at him over her shoulder. He pushed her head over toward Maggie's other nipple. She groaned as she started to suck on it.

He worked her slacks down and they fell to pool around her ankles. Squatting down, he took her heels off, and then took the slacks off and tossed them to the side. She moaned as he kissed her ass cheeks as he stood up. He finished unbuttoning her blouse.

When his hands cupped and squeezed her breasts, Lucy jerked and moaned loudly as she let go of Maggie's nipple. He caressed and massaged her breasts but stayed away from her nipples. She made whimpering sounds as she thrust out her chest.

Maggie licked her lips and looked up at Frank as he squeezed Lucy's breasts tightly. He was looking over her shoulder and could see how the way he was squeezing had Lucy's nipples poking out even more than normal. When Frank nodded his head, Maggie sucked on Lucy's nearest nipple.

Lucy gasped and started to grab Maggie's head but Frank caught her arms and held them as he worked to get her blouse off. Lucy figured out what he was trying to do and helped him. The blouse hit the floor and he let go of her arms. Her hands went to Maggie's head.

Frank stepped back and watched as Lucy guided Maggie's head back and forth between her nipples. Her eyes were closed and she had this big smile on her face. With a grin, Frank walked over to the bag and took out both butt plugs.

With one of them in hand, he walked around behind Maggie and squatted down. He put the plug in his mouth for some place to hold it as he moved one of Maggie's feet over and then the other. he took the plug out of his mouth and held it up as he called Lucy's name. Her eyes opened and then they opened even wider when she saw the butt plug.

Frank lowered the plug and stuffed it into Maggie's pussy. She let out a soft muffled yell as she came up on her toes. Looking at Lucy, he said, "It's in her pussy for lubrication."

Lucy moaned and shivered as he pulled the plug out and licked the side of it. "Tasty," he said as he lowered the plug and touched the end of it to the pucker of Maggie's asshole. Maggie moaned and flexed her hips. It only took a moment to work the plug into place.

Frank stood up and showed Lucy his two empty hands. She moaned deeply as he picked up the second butt plug and put it in his mouth. Her eyes followed him as far as they could as he walked around behind her. Moving her feet to each side wasn't a problem.

Seating the butt plug in her sex wasn't a problem, she was a lot wetter than he thought she would be. That brought a long drawn out moan from her lips and then her hips flexed back and forth. He waited for her hips to stop moving before he pulled the plug out.

Frank licked the plug and moaned at her sweet musky flavor. He had always loved the way she tasted. He applied the tip of the plug to her asshole and she gasped loudly. Her hips moved forward but he held the plug in place. A moment later, her hips moved back and the plug seated suddenly.

Lucy let out a yell as her hips jerked and bucked wildly. She was coming like mad. Frank stood up and held onto her. As the orgasm slowly subsided, he ended up half carrying her over to sit her down on the couch. She was sprawled out with Maggie sitting next to her.

Maggie looked up at him and grinned as she said, "Wow! That was spectacular."

Lucy nodded and whispered, "Uh huh."

"I take it, she's never worn a butt plug before," Maggie said.

"Not that I know of," Frank replied.

"You'll have to get her a set," Maggie said.

"A set?" Frank asked.

Maggie grinned. "Different sizes and different lengths give different feels."

"This, this one is fine. My ass has a grip on it like you wouldn't believe. You might never get it back," Lucy said in a breathy voice.

Maggie chuckled. "I know that feeling well."

Frank stood there looking at the two women. Maggie took a deep breath and said, "CMNF."

"Excuse me," Frank said.

She grinned and looked at Lucy. Looking back at him she said, "Clothed Male, Nude Females. It's a thing in some circles."

Lucy chuckled and whispered, "It sounds like the club."

"In a way," Maggie replied, "but this in a more intimate."

"He always did look good in that suit," Lucy said as she sat up. She crooked her finger to beckon Frank over. He moved over to stand in front of her. To his surprise, she reached up and pulled his zipper down. She reached in and pulled his dick and balls out into the open.

Maggie groaned and whispered, "Much better."

"I think so," Lucy said as she scooted forward and pulled the head of his dick down close to her face. She licked the head and then sucked it into her mouth. She moaned softly and popped it out of her mouth.

Looking up at her ex, she said, "I always did love the feel and taste of your dick in my mouth. My problem before was wondering who else I was tasting."

"No one," Frank said quickly. "I always made sure I had a shower before we did anything."

Lucy grinned up at him and whispered, "I know but the fantasy was always there."

Frank's eyes grew wide as she leaned in and sucked the head of his dick again. Maggie chuckled. "Women are so strange at times."

Lucy popped the head of his dick out of her mouth and looked at Maggie. "Yes, we are but that is what makes us mysterious."

"Mysterious or kinky?" Frank asked.

"Yes," both of the ladies said at the same time.

Frank chuckled and shook his head. "Now you tell me," he said looking into Lucy's eyes.

Maggie was looking at his dick and said, "Uh, can I have a taste of that?"

Lucy laughed and said, "Dear, go give our guest a taste of your dick."

Frank gave his ex a funny look and then shrugged as he moved over in front of Maggie and pushed his dick down until the head was in front of her face. He figured she would suck on the head like Lucy but he was completely wrong. She tried to swallow him whole in one go.

With a groan, he pulled his hips back and then shoved them forward. The head of his dick touched the back of Maggie's throat. She let out with a loud moan and lifted her head slightly. Her tongue was doing marvelous things to the base of his shaft.

Lucy reached over and grabbed Maggie by the hair and pulled as she pushed on Frank's belly. When his dick came out of Maggie's mouth, Lucy said, "Greedy bitch."

Maggie laughed and said, "That's me."

The next thing Frank knew, Lucy was trying to swallow him the same way. She still had her fingers wrapped in Maggie's hair. Just how much of his dick was in Lucy's mouth surprised him. She usually stuck to just the head and a few inches of shaft. The head of his dick was bumping the back of her throat and her nose was only an inch from his pubic bone.

"Get you some," Maggie said with a big grin.

Lucy slowly raised her head and moaned as his dick came out of her mouth. "I, I almost did," she whispered as she looked at the shiny dick.

"You almost got a late supper," Frank said in a shaky voice.

Maggie groaned softly and said, "Why don't I get mine from you, and you get yours from him?"

Lucy shivered and shook her head. "That is tempting but I'd rather get mine from you while he fucks me from behind."

Frank's mind jumped to what Larry had said about him fucking a woman from behind while she had her head between another woman's thighs. Frank must have moaned or something because Lucy chuckled and said, "I think Frank likes that idea."

Frank started to take his suit coat off by Lucy said, "No, keep everything on."

Maggie chuckled and said, "Where is this going to take place?"