Valentines Day Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right here," Lucy replied as she stood up. She moved the coffee table out of the way and looked at Maggie. "Scoot down and spread your knees wide."

As she went to her knees, she looked at Frank. "Don't let me lose my nerve," she whispered.

Frank moved behind her and went to his knees. She was on her hands and knees with her face close to Maggie's pussy. He used one hand on his dick to rub the head up and down in her slit. She moaned softly and arched her back downward. The head of his dick pressed against her slippery open.

"Slowly, it has been a long time," Lucy said quickly.

Frank pushed his hips forward slightly and felt the head of his dick slip into her hot wet tightness. She gasped loudly and then gasped again as he pushed down on the back of her head. Her head moved closer to Maggie's sex. Lucy tried to back up but that just shoved more of his dick into her vagina.

She let out a deep groan and moved forward quickly. She ran face first into Maggie's open and wet sex. She let out a loud yell and backed up to impale herself on Frank's dick. She let out another yell and rocked forward to plant her face back in Maggie's sex.

Frank just held still as Maggie let out a surprised yell of her own. Lucy's head was moving and he had the feeling so were her tongue and lips. He eased his hip forward and Lucy rocked back to slam her ass against his hips. He pushed forward and she moved back to face plant in Maggie's sex.

Moving forward, Frank's hips touched Lucy's ass. She moaned loudly and flexed her hips up and down. He grabbed her hips and fucked her hard and deep. About the third stroke, she raised her head and yelled like he'd never heard her yell before. There was a hot flood around the head of his dick and down along the whole shaft.

Her hips were jerking and shivering as her inner muscles tried to grab and hold onto his shaft. Frank had never felt anything like it. As her orgasm slacked off, her hips stopped moving but her insides were still trying to grab him.

Frank was surprised to see her face was back in Maggie's sex. Maggie's eyes were wide as she looked down at her lap. She saw him looking and tried to say something but only a moan came out.

"Enough?" Frank asked and she nodded sharply.

With a grin, he reached out and got a grip on Lucy's hair. He pulled on it as he slowly leaned back. "No!" Lucy yelled as she slowly moved away from Maggie.

"She's had enough," Frank said with a grin in Maggie's direction.

Lucy groaned as she pushed up and placed her hands on Maggie's thighs. She was now sitting on Frank's still hard dick. She wiggled her hips and made a whimpering sound. She started to say something but she was cut off by Maggie sitting up and kissing her soundly.

The kiss went on for a while until Maggie broke it with a deep sigh. She licked her lips and grinned. "That kiss tastes like me."

"It should," Frank said with a chuckle.

Lucy groaned and shivered. "I ate pussy," she whispered and shivered again.

"Ate, Ate, and ate," Maggie said with a shiver of her own. "If you had known what you were doing, I'd be dead."

"Why don't you two rest and then you can show her how it's done," Frank said with a grin.

Lucy wiggled on his lap and groaned. "I think I came and went at the same time. His dick felt bigger than its ever had been."

"The butt plug made it feel that way," Maggie said.

"The way my asshole had a death grip on it was enough to get me off. Add his dick so deep inside and my face in your pussy and I was totally out of it," Lucy confessed.

"Been there, done that, got a couple of ripped shirts to prove it," Maggie said as she leaned back and relaxed.

"Are you and Larry swingers?" Frank asked.

Maggie shrugged. "Yes and no. We usually only do threesomes together but we made an exception to get you guys back together."

Frank let go of Lucy's hair and reached around to cup and squeeze her breasts. He leaned forward and kissed the side of her neck. "How is it working?" He asked as he massaged her breasts.

She shivered and whispered, "So far, so good."

"So far? What else is there? You got to eat pussy while you got fucked," Frank said in confusion.

Lucy chuckled and shivered. "Maggie gets to eat my pussy while you fuck her. Afterwards, I get to suck her flavor off your dick."

"Do I get to suck your flavor off his dick?" Maggie asked quickly.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Lucy said as she turned her head and kissed me. I could taste Maggie faintly on her lips and tongue.

*****

A while later, Lucy stood up slowly with a soft moan. She paused a moment to catch her balance. The jeweled butt plug was right in front of his face. Frank reached out and tapped it. Lucy gasped and stood up. She turned and looked down at him. "Yeah, I'm going to have to get me some of those."

Then her eyes went to his hard shiny dick standing up. She groaned as she turned to sit down on the couch. "You didn't come?" She asked as her eyes came up to his face.

Frank shook his head. "Your tightness, heat, and wetness, plus you eating Maggie's pussy had me distracted from my own orgasm."

Lucy shivered. "Yeah I was quite distracted myself by all those things but they just added up to a monster of an orgasm."

Maggie chuckled. "Larry has that problem ever so often."

"He does?" Lucy asked and Maggie nodded.

"Your distractions are additive, us men's are just distracting," Frank said.

Lucy looked at his dick and licked her lips. "I'll, uh, take your word for it."

Maggie sat up quickly and turned her back toward Lucy. "Undo my cuffs before you hog the dick."

Lucy laughed and unclipped the cuffs. "It looks so tempting.

"Tell me about it," she said as she slid forward off the edge of the couch.

Frank came up on his knees as she leaned forward. He caught her forehead with a hand. "Slowly," he cautioned. "Savor and enjoy."

Maggie moaned softly as she lowered her head close to the head of his dick and licked it slowly. "I'll, I'll come if I do it that way."

"So...." Both Lucy and Frank said at the same time.

Maggie groaned as she used two fingers to pull Frank's dick away from his clothes. "You're dress and I'm not," she whispered before she sucked the head of his dick into her mouth and swirled her tongue over the head. By the time her lips were close to the base of his dick, she was whimpering and moaning.

Suddenly she lifted her head, her mouth coming all the way off me. She looked up at me and stammered, "I, I, I." She looked at Lucy and then turned to crawl over to her knees. She pushed them wide apart and whispered, "You taste so good on his dick."

Looking at Frank she said, "I going to come as soon as you enter me." With that said, she dove head first into Lucy's pussy.

Lucy gasped and flexed her hips. "Holy shit!" she said.

Frank had a grin on his face as he watched the expressions flash across Lucy's face. Lucy was coming big time by the time he rammed his dick into Maggie. She let out a yell as she arched her back. Frank could feel a hot wet flow around his dick as she came long and hard.

Lucy grabbed Maggie's head and pulled it back down to her sex as Frank pulled his dick almost all the way out of Maggie and slammed it back home. Her face rammed into Lucy's sex every time he slammed his hips against her ass. It wasn't long before Lucy was doing the backstroke up the back of the couch to get away from Maggie.

Frank stopped moving with his hips planted against Maggie's ass. She took a deep gasping breath and slowly melted forward to lay face down on the couch. His dick came free and stood up against his lower body. He sat back on his heels and sighed.

Two down and he still hadn't came. His eyes took in the butt plug in Maggie's ass and he grinned as he thought about popping it out and shoving his dick in. his eyes moved over to where Lucy was sprawled out on the other end of the couch. Her legs were wide open and he could see the glint of the butt plug in her ass.

Frank chuckled as he laid back on the floor. "No need to be greedy, butt...." He said aloud.

*****

Frank woke up to Lucy wildly sucking his dick. She was on her hands and knees straddling his legs. Maggie was laying on her side on the couch watching. "Enjoying the show?" He asked her.

Her reply was a nod.

Lucy looked up at Frank and moaned loudly. Most of his dick was in her mouth and her tongue was going wild on everything it could reach. He noticed her ass was bobbing up and down. "Would you like that somewhere besides your mouth?" He asked and her head bobbed up and down quickly.

"In you pussy or in your ass?" Frank asked softly.

She lifted her head sharply with a loud groan. "My, my ass," she said sharply as she hurried to turn around so her ass was right in his face.

"I can't reach that butt plug where you are," Frank said and she crawled forward.

He slapped her on one ass check and then the other. She let out a loud whining sound and dropped her upper body to the floor. He tapped on the butt plug several times and then got a grip on it. "You're going to have to relax your grip on it," he said as he tried to pull it out.

Lucy moaned and said loudly, "I can't."

Maggie chuckled and got off the couch. She came over and sat down on the floor in front of Lucy's face. Her legs were spread wide. "Let me see if I can distract her," she said as she scooted forward.

When Maggie's pussy was right in her face, Lucy pushed up with her arms. Maggie leaned back and raised her hips. Lucy attacked her pussy as Frank pulled on the butt plug. It took several tries before the butt plug came free. Lucy yelled and flexed her hips.

A few moments later, he slipped his dick into her pussy and then pulled it out. Lucy yelled, "No!" and then just yelled as he pressed the head to her asshole. It slowly squeezed into her ass. He paused to let her get used to the feeling. He didn't have to wait long.

She started to rock her hips back and forth. His dick was slowly entering her hot tight asshole. With a little over half his dick in her ass, Lucy threw back her head and yelled, "Fuck me!"

Frank was shocked on the one hand and happy to please both of them on the other. His ex didn't usually talk that way. She was always so passive. As he started out with short strokes, her hips started to moved in counter point. It wasn't long before his hips were spanking her ass.

She was yelling and coming like mad. A few minutes later, so was he. Frank had never came in anyone's ass before. Her tightness got even tighter as she flexed her hips and fucked him even harder.

*****

She ended up knocking Maggie over backwards as they fell forward. Frank's dick was still planted to the max in her ass. He was having a hard time supporting his weight on his arms. His head was swimming.

From somewhere far away, Frank heard Maggie laugh and say, "I think you two are back together or at least coming together."

*****

Somehow, Lucy and Frank ended up on their sides with a blanket over them. They were still attached. Maggie was sleeping on the couch. Lucy groaned and flexed her hips slowly. Frank's dick popped out of her ass and she groaned.

He kissed her neck and whispered, "I think we need a shower."

Maggie chuckled and said, "I hope your shower is big enough for three."

"We'll figure out a way for us all to fit," Lucy said with a sigh as she stretched.

Three in Frank's small shower was wet, slippery, and fun but they did end up getting cleaned up.

Frank dressed in his normal jean and a t-shirt as the ladies got dressed.

*****

The drive across town was quiet but Lucy and Maggie cuddled each other. They dropped Maggie off at her car. There were kisses all around. They stood and waved as she drove off.

Frank drove Lucy around to the employees parking area, parked next to her car, and asked, "What now?"

"I want us back together again," Lucy said softly.

"So do I but there has to be some changes," Frank said. Lucy started to interrupt but he held up his hand. "First, no more cheating from me. Second, you have to continue to work here."

"I, I, what?" She said loudly.

Frank grinned at her and replied, "I want you to show off and get all hot and bothered so you can come home and fuck my ears off."

Lucy laughed. "There's no way I can argue with that."

"We've also got to make a trip to the sex toy shop for some butt plugs, cuffs, and anything else that might catch our eyes."

Lucy groaned softly. "Can I stay naked while you keep your clothes on when we're at home?"

"Only if you wear a collar and a leash."

Lucy was in Frank's arms kissing him. When she broke the kiss she whimpered and groaned. "I promise to spill all my fantasies to you."

"If I can make them come true," Frank said and they kissed again.

When that kiss broke, Lucy asked, "Uh, where are we going to live?"

Frank shrugged. "I don't know what your place looks like but my lease is about up and most everything in my apartment goes with the lease."

She grinned and said, "My place is a dump and I don't have a lease."

"Then we can keep my place or find somewhere else," Frank said.

"Uh, do we need to get married again?"

"I want too and I hope you feel the same."

They were kissing more passionately so he took that as a yes.

When the kiss broke, Lucy reached down to grip his hard dick. She grinned at me and whispered, "I so love Valentines Day."

"Our valentines day gift was sure fun," Frank said with a wink.

"Maybe we'll make that a yearly thing."

"How many of the girls that you work with are bi?" Frank asked.

She moaned and shivered. "I don't know but I can find out easily enough." She shivered again and whispered, "Your birthday, my birthday, Christmas, New Years. The list could be endless."

"Just often enough to keep things interesting," Frank said before they went back to kissing.

Life sure got more interesting and loving.