Valentine's Day Swingers Cruise

Story Info
Swingers adapt their sexual satisfaction over the years.
8.6k words
4.54
25.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soazoldman
Soazoldman
773 Followers

This is a Literotica 2022 Valentine's Day Story Contest entry. Just as a warning, I know from some of the comments of my readers, they don't appreciate male on male sexual activity, though it is minimally mentioned in this stor--y. Don't read this then. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy the interaction of the characters.

*******************

I met Linda at a holiday party at work twenty years ago. She had started there a few months before and we worked in different departments. I had noticed her. Her mature curvy body. I guessed she was in her forties.

We sat together at a table enjoying the carbo-loaded sweets.

"I shouldn't be eating this," she said turning toward me. "It goes right to my thighs, my butt and maybe to my boobs."

I smiled, appreciating her candor.

"Hi. My name is Linda," she said introducing herself to me. "I'm a para-legal at the attorney's office."

"I'm Bryan," I introduced myself.

"You're cute" she told me unabashedly. "Are you married?"

"Divorced," I answered.

"Me too," she responded.

"Let's go out for a drink after work," Linda proposed.

"OK," I said.

"How about Sky on Fourth Avenue? "

"Sounds good," I replied. I was excited a woman proposed to go out with me.

A few hours later I found Linda at the Sky Bar with a beer. I sat down with her after ordering a glass of red wine.

"Role reversal?" Linda questioned. "Usually the guy drinks beer and the girl drinks wine."

"I happen to like red wine," I told her.

"And I happen to like beer," she responded. "Let's go sit outside on the patio. It's a nice warm December evening." It was a warm late afternoon in Tucson, even for December.

We sat and chatted a while. Eventually we got down to the nitty-gritty.

"So what caused your divorce?" she asked.

"A woman she was in love with," I answered honestly without feeling inadequate about my masculinity.

"Wow," Linda responded. "I guess that's more common these days. Were you not good pleasing her? I mean, did you not please her orally?"

"I did. I loved going down on her," I told my new work friend.

"Funny," Linda said. "I love cock. I used to give my ex long pleasurable blow jobs, sometimes for twenty minutes or more. Then when he left me for a young bimbo and married her after we divorced, I ran into him. He told me that the old joke was true with her."

"What old joke?"

"The one that was, why does the bride smile walking down the aisle?"

"And the answer."

"Because, once they are married, she never has to suck his cock again," Linda explained. "I guess that's what Billy meant, meaning he was missing my oral admiration of his penis."

I looked fondly on this open, unabashedly outspoken woman. We had only met a few hours earlier when she came out and proposed we go to her apartment.

"I'll show you what I can do to please you," she said.

We went to her small studio apartment and immediately undressed. As we laid down on the bed her lips wrapped around my growing penis, her soft hand massaging my balls. She did know what she was doing, continuously pleasuring me, never once allowing me to get to the point of cumming.

Linda was wet and ready when she beckoned my cock to enter her. She was tight as I stretched her vagina with my thick throbbing cock. She was in total control as we fucked. She knew when to pull back and squeeze me out if she sensed I was about to cum.

"I will finish you off with my mouth," she promised. "Go down and lick my swollen pussy," she commanded.

I did. She was hot and juicy. She came several times on my face, gushing. Her thighs locked around my ears as her pussy exploded, drowning me in her hot juices.

She pushed my head away and went down on my throbbing cock. In less than a minute I was the one exploding in her mouth. She sucked every bit of my cum out of my cock.

This how we got together. Great sex. We married a year later.

It wasn't long before we were having sex with other couples. Linda loved other women and prompted me to enjoy men. One night with Karen and Joey, Linda dared me to suck Joey's cock. Karen encouraged it.

"Suck each other," Karen told us. "Go sixty-nine," she instructed.

We did. I took Joey's cock in my mouth and surprisingly enjoyed it. I began to realize why Linda loved the feeling of a hard cock in her mouth. I liked it I like I liked sucking on her tits. Linda and I went full blown into the 'lifestyle.' Sex all around.

***********

Twenty years later.

Linda had a severe stroke, losing control of her left side. After three weeks of therapy she came home. Her ability to speak and her mind regained full capacity except for some lapses in short memory. I retired to become her full-time caregiver.

Our king-sized bed, which was good for accommodating other couples and firm to enable hard pounding sex without as much exertion, was uncomfortable to Linda's current condition. She preferred the soft cushions of our sofa to sleep. Wanting to be near her, a virtual desire for us to remain close, I set up a recliner where I would sleep with her in our living room.

"Why don't you sleep in the bedroom?" Linda asked, probably thinking this arrangement was uncomfortable for me.

"For twenty years we have slept side by side," I told her. "I can't imagine sleeping in our bed alone. I don't think I would even be able to fall asleep."

"You're so sweet. I'm sorry this has happened to me. I want you to be happy," she responded.

"I am happy, being with you," I told her.

Twice a week we had a caregiver come to help Linda shower and she maintain her feminine hygiene. Josie also helped out with the housekeeping, not one of my inherent capabilities.

Josie was a beautiful African American woman in her thirties. Her nice, rounded butt and full c-cup breasts aroused me at times. One time when Josie was helping Linda in the shower, they were laughing and giggling, I went to see what was going on.

I opened the door slightly and peeked inside the bathroom. There were Josie and Linda, both naked, water dousing their bodies, enjoying a playful shower. Naked, Josie was more enticing than I had imagined. Her natural breasts swayed and bounced as she playfully washed Linda's hair, making it fun.

Josie was referred to us by a friend. Prior to hiring her we had a background check. It revealed she had recently been a victim of domestic violence and had lost her six-month-old baby to a cancer in the brain. When we interviewed Josie we could tell she was trying to put her personal pain behind her.

Josie had been working for our friends, Jack and Mary, for a couple of months before we hired her. Jack and Mary were once a swinging couple we often played with some years ago. Jack had suffered an accident, requiring help from a caregiver. We had them over for Thanksgiving. That's when they recommended Josie. We had her start right before Christmas.

Later that night when Linda and I went to bed, Linda on the sofa and me on my recliner, I asked my wife if Josie always stripped naked when she helped her shower.

"Josie told me she didn't like getting her clothes wet and she wanted to give me a good, complete shower experience," Linda said.

"She's a beautiful young woman," I remarked. "Do you have any sexual feelings toward her?" I asked knowing that as a foursome Linda and Mary were intensely into Sapphic sex.

"Since the stroke I don't have any sense of arousal, not for Mary, not for Josie or even for you as I used too," my wife told me on the verge of tears. "I am so sorry, my brain and body lost all desire," she cried.

In January Jack and Mary invited us over for dinner. Josie was there to help Mary with the dinner as Jack invited us to join him for a drink in the living room. At one point, Linda excused herself to use the bathroom. I used that opportunity ask Jack if Josie helped bath him.

"Yes she does, and she makes a mundane, necessary, task a fun time," Jack responded.

"Does she do it naked?" I inquired.

"Yes, she has a hot body," Jack replied.

I pondered what might actually go on during those personal hygiene sessions. I didn't ask more about it so as to not put Jack in an uncomfortable position.

After dinner Josie cleaned up and excused herself, going home for the night. Linda and I sat with Jack and Mary sipping Brandy and wine. The conversation went to some reminiscence.

"Remember that time we vacationed at that swingers resort in Cancun?" Mary began. "And that hot Latina with the jealous boyfriend kept coming on to you, Bryan?"

We were full swap as swingers but never took on strangers or any random partners. "Yea, I remember her, but I could never understand what she saw in me."

"Probably she saw you at the spa and noticed your girth" Linda chimed in. My cock wasn't especially long but it was very thick.

"She was looking to have her young tight pussy stretched," Mary added.

It was fun to talk about our past adventures but there was an underlying feeling of melancholy. Neither Jack and Mary or me and Linda have had any sexual satisfaction since our bodies, our spouses bodies, left us sexless.

I contemplated asking Mary if she would like to have sex with me but then I remembered our rules -- all four of us together, same room, same bed.

I may have had an easier time accepting my sexless situation except that I was aroused when Josie was around. The vision of her naked was burned into my libido.

I also wondered about Jack and if he was still capable of having an erection. I'm sure he enjoyed playful showers with Josie but was he fully aroused? That was too much of a sensitive topic to bring up in our conversation this evening.

"I know it wouldn't be the same, with Linda and I having issues, but I think it would be fun to revisit the good old days and visit a swingers resort," Jack proposed.

We tried to absorb Jack's proposal.

****************

Mary came over unannounced on a day Josie was with us. I answered the door and invited her in, offering her a cup of coffee.

"What brings you by this morning?" I inquired the woman who I had many times enjoyed in bed with my wife and her husband,

"Well, Jack wants us to book a Valentine's Day swingers cruise," she told me. "We want to know if you and Linda are up to it."

"And," she continued, "we need to ask Josie if she could come along to help out with Jack and Linda."

Mary knew that Josie would be here that morning which explained why she came by this morning.

"I'm all in, but I can't speak for Linda and Josie," I replied. "We'll have to wait for them to finish up in the bathroom."

"I really miss the way you licked my pussy and made me cum so hard," Mary said reminiscing as we waited for Linda and Josie,

"I loved the way you gushed all over my face," I replied.

We then sat there silent, sipping our coffee. I wondered if I should propose we meet at a hotel. It was an impulsive thought; I was horny and I could imagine Mary was as well.

Josie and Linda noticed we were in the kitchen and guided Linda, in her wheelchair, to join us.

"Good morning, Mary," Linda greeted our friend.

"Morning,'" Mary replied.

"Excuse me, I'll go clean up the bathroom," Josie said.

"No, please stay a few minutes. I came over to discuss something and it would involve you as well," Mary explained.

Josie sat down at the table; Mary continued. "Jack found an opportunity for us to enjoy, perhaps relive some of our earlier life experiences and perhaps gain some new ones."

"It is a swingers cruise. It doesn't have a destination except to be out in the water where rules, some laws, don't apply. Once the ship is out there it is clothing optional and there are some, shall I say, no restraints on the entertainment," Mary explained.

"Jack has already put a hold on three cabins. One for you Josie, if you join us to help with your usual care for Jack and Linda," Mary said to our mutual caregiver.

Josie sat there a moment and contemplated the request. "I haven't experienced anything like what you're describing. My sexual experience has been about abuse. I don't have a concept of it being fun and enjoyable like you all have experienced."

"There would not be any pressure for you to participate," I assured her. "We are very aware of your history when we interviewed you. I think Mary is asking you to come alone so you can take care of Linda and Jack."

"Can I think about it, talk to you guys about it?" Josie responded.

"The cruise sets out on Sunday and there is a big Valentines celebration, party on Monday evening. It is a swingers cruise, so the theme is 'Share your Valentine'," Mary told us. "Jack thinks it would be fun for us."

"I don't imagine there would be many people in our age group," Linda commented. "I mean we were hot and into sex in our forties and fifties, which was late for most people. There would mostly be younger folks on this cruise."

"They say sixty is the new forty and besides, our bodies are still hot and firm. It might spark an interest in you Linda. Get you out of your funk from having the stroke," Mary said to my wife. It would be great if Linda had a renewed interest in sex.

"And like I said, Josie, you don't have to participate but maybe you can witness the pleasurable aspects of sex; give you a different perspective."

Mary said her goodbye with hugs and kisses, leaving Linda and I in the kitchen to contemplate the proposed cruise. Four days and three nights of pleasure.

"Bryan, I know you are horny and miss the sexual activity we once had. I contemplated asking Jack and Mary if you could have sex with Mary. This might be a perfect opportunity for the two of you with our blessings," Linda said to me.

"You and Jack and Mary are the most wonderful, happy and respectful people in my life," Josie interjected. "I would love to see happy people having fun. Maybe I could learn to have fun myself in that way."

"So, we are all in for the cruise?" I stated rhetorically.

"Yes," said Linda.

"Me too," replied Josie.

"Great! I'll call Jack and let him know."

Linda went in the living room to watch TV and I sat down in the den to read a novel about spies, my favorite genre. Josie went about her cleaning.

Josie came into the den while I was engrossed in the book.

"Can I talk with you a minute or so?" Josie asked, startling me as I was deep into the story. I released she was talking to me, and I slowly returned reality and acknowledged her.

"Sorry Josie, I was in another world with this book. Please sit down. How can I help you," I responded.

"I've been working for you and Jack and Mary for some months now. It has been wonderful. You all are so loving and respectful," she began. "I had a horrible life. My father raped me when I was only twelve. I was sent to a foster home where they ignored me and the other children there. The three boys gang raped there. I was afraid to say anything because they threatened me. As I grew older, I kept getting into abusive relationships. It was the only world I knew," Josie explained, tears running down her face.

"I was living with a man, and we had a child together," she went on. "The baby had leukemia, blood cancer. When the doctors told us that he blamed it on me. He beat me. I spent days in the hospital, my baby dying in the hospital."

I listened intently as this beautiful young woman spilled her heart out to me.

"I didn't want to live anymore," she lamented. Then she did something I didn't expect. She took of her top and removed her bra revealing her swollen breasts.

"See, I am dripping mothers milk for a child I can't feed or nurture."

Linda must have sensed something or heard Josie crying and wheeled herself into the den. She saw the anguish on Josie's face and went to embrace her.

Josie cried as Linda silently consoled her, stroking her long black hair in empathy.

After a while, Josie came to compose herself. Linda inquired, "You told us you live alone in a small studio apartment?"

"Yes," Josie replied.

"Why don't you stay here with us for a while. We have a spare bedroom," Linda proposed. " Bryan can take you to your apartment and you can gather up some clothes and such,"

Josie nodded her head in agreement.

I drove Josie to her apartment. It was in a seedy part of town. It was a small studio. I looked around as she gathered up some clothing, noticing her refrigerator was bare except for some milk, orange juice and a half-eaten hamburger from some fast food joint.

When we arrived back at my house, I pulled out steaks I had marinating and fired up the grill. Linda cooked some asparagus while Josie settled into the spare bedroom. Linda heated up a pouch of whole grain rice and quinoa.

We sat down for a late afternoon lunch or early dinner; however it would be described. Josie was not familiar with the food but ate voraciously, like she was starving for nutritious food.

After our early dinner we sat in the living room sipping wine. Josie had settled down emotionally and appeared to be content with herself. We watched a couple of movies and then went to bed. It was an emotionally exhausting day, especially for Josie.

Josie slept in. It was nearly eleven when she woke up. I started a fresh pot of coffee for her as she refreshed herself in the bathroom.

"Oh my god, it's after eleven," Josie exclaimed when she came into the kitchen. "I was supposed to be at Jack's at nine."

"Don't worry," Linda consoled her. "I called and told them you were staying here and you needed to get some rest."

"I'll drive you over when you're ready, but in the meantime just relax and have some breakfast. Linda prepared bagels with cream cheese and lox."

"What are lox," she asked.

"Salmon. You'll like it," I assured her.

Josie sat down and ate breakfast. "This is delicious," she commented. "I guess there's a world I don't know, but I should explore."

"We can be part of that exploration for you," Linda told her. "I had Bryan get this out of the closet and wash and sterilize it. It's a breast pump. I used it to relieve the excessive milk while I was still lactating after I stopped breast feeding our daughter. It's old but it still works"

"Use it a couple of times a day and it will help relieve the dripping," Linda explained.

"What do I do with the milk?" Josie asked innocently.

"Linda used to give me some. It was sweet and healthy," I told her. "I actually wanted to get it directly, sucking her nipples, but she thought that was going too far, me sucking on her breasts like a baby. The milk was intended for babies, not me."

"I donated it," Linda said. "there are charity groups that help new born, they use the milk to feed orphaned and abandoned babies."

Linda went with Josie, to her room, to show her how to use the breast pump.

************

The weekend before Valentine's Day came fast. Josie settled into our home. It was nice having her here as an adopted family member. She became comfortable and added a lot to our home life, adding a new perspective to our conversations.

The Saturday before Valentine's Day we prepared our luggage for the cruise. I packed personal hygiene products for Linda and myself. We decided to go naked during the clothing optional duration of the cruise, so we packed minimal clothing.

"We can pack all of our stuff together in our suitcase," I suggested to Josie.

"I have few outfits to wear," Josie told me. "I feel comfortable naked around you guys so I guess it will be alright on the cruise."

We drove over to pick up Jack and Mary to make our way to San Diego where the cruise departed from. It was an eight-hour drive from our homes in Tucson. We had a reservation to stay in a hotel overnight. Josie said it was alright that we all stayed in one room, the only handicapped available room, not wanting to cause any extra expense.

Soazoldman
Soazoldman
773 Followers