Valentine's Day Swingers Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't need a condom," she said. "I want to feel you fill my rectum with your cock and cum."

I pressed the head of my cock against her anal opening. She pushed back until I was totally into her. I slowly pushed myself in and out. I felt her relax and accept me.

"You want it hard and fast?" I asked her.

"Yes please. Hard as you can."

I pummeled Kelly's ass relentlessly. She cried out with pleasure. I pushed so hard she collapsed off her knees.

"Fuck me, fuck me," Kelly shouted as I put my weight on her pushing deeper into her rectum.

I came hard inside her bowels. She squeezed me out along with some of my cum. A woman from the audience approached us an took pictures with her phone of my semen oozing from Kelly's ass.

Later that evening the MC announced the judges' winners. First place went to me and Kelly. We each were awarded $500 in credit and the opportunity to spend the night in the night in the luxury suite. Kelly and her husband Mark came over to our table.

We made introductions all around.

"We have the luxury suite tonight," Kelly said. "We'd like you and Linda to spend the night with us," Mark chimed in.

"This is a little complicated," Linda said. "Why don't you and Jessica go with Mark and Kelly," my wife told me. "I'd like to spend the night with Eric, if that's alright with you Jessica."

"I can see he's happy with you," Jessica said. "I'll hang with Bryan tonight."

************

The luxury suite was replete with Champagne and finger food. The bed had silk sheets. There was a jacuzzi in the bathroom, fit for four. That's where we settled at first. A young attendant served us a glass of Champagne as we settled into the hot tub.

The attendant had a slim body like Jessica's. She told us she was there to serve us for the evening. Her name was Lucinda. She had smooth brown skin, dark, exotic eyes, small pointed breasts with large brown areolas and large extended nipples.

"You're very sexy," Kelly complimented Lucinda.

"Thank you," she replied. "I saw you and Bryan at the dinner show," she said. "That was sexy. I never imagined I could engage in anal sex," she said. "But when I saw you, I'm now intrigued."

"I was always intrigued myself," Kelly offered. "That was actually my first time."

"I felt Bryan's cock stretch my pussy. It was wonderful. I can't imagine his thick cock in my butt," Jessica interjected.

"I never imagined Kelly wanted anal, she never brought it up," Mark said.

"I never thought about it myself," Kelly told her husband. "It was just a fleeting opportunity when I read the card. You fucked my face and my pussy. I enjoyed all that so when the suggestion came up to fuck my ass, I decided to be bold and go for it."

"You seemed to really enjoy it," Jessica said.

"I did. It hurt at first but Bryan was really artful making me comfortable with it. I never thought I could orgasm from anal sex but I did and it was intense."

"We have this wonderful opportunity to enjoy the luxury suite, so let's make the most of it. Let's pleasure each other and fuck till exhaustion," Kelly declared. "That includes you, Lucinda."

"If Bryan fucks my butt," Lucinda replied.

"I would love to," I told her.

*********

Valentine's Day 10 Years Later

Linda had passed away two years ago. Jessica had occasionally spent the night with me as she worked tirelessly on her professional career. This Valentine's Day was spent at Jack and Mary's home. We settled down in their living room with a cocktail before dinner.

"We are waiting for a special guest," Mary added.

The doorbell rang. Mary went to answer it. She ushered in a brown skinned beauty from our cruise ten years past, Lucinda.

"This being our ten-year anniversary of our swinger's cruise, I thought it would be wonderful to invite Lucinda," Mary offered. "She certainly made our night years ago."

We all hugged, welcoming the young woman who we enjoyed a night of sexual exuberance on that cruise. Lucinda maintained her sexy slim, athletic body. She was dressed in a sexy, body-hugging dress, her large nipples noticeable extruding through the shear fabric.

"I had such a good time with Lucinda. We kept in touch over the years," Mary confessed.

"Those two became almost inseparable," Jack said. "I can't say I didn't enjoy watching them together."             

"How are you doing?" Lucinda asked me directly. "Jack told me your wife died a couple of years ago,"

"Linda passed away. She was not only the love of my life, but she also taught me to love life to it's fullest." I responded. "Linda saw life as a wonderful experience, seeking pleasure, not just for herself but for everyone in her world. Linda introduced me to Jack and Mary. She encouraged me to enjoy the beauty, the touch, the sensation, the energy, of human sexual interaction. It's not just love, though that's a part of it, it's an abandonment of self to total humanity."

"I felt that," Lucinda said. "I felt her in you when you gently and determinately fucked my butt ten years ago. I felt the passion and the love as you eased your cock in me. It felt good. Not like when I was in high school, and my boyfriend selfishly thrust his cock in my virgin pussy."

"I felt that love too," Mary spoke up. "How many years ago was it when I first straddled you and your thick cock stretched my pussy and filled it up."

"The first time we got together," Jack joined the conversation, "Linda went down on me, sucking and licking my cock, for a long time. You two were fucking like teenagers and she kept her focus adoring my cock. I came in her mouth, she smiled, my cum erotically dribbled down her chin. That's when I fell in love with both of you. I felt a bit of jealously knowing you had Linda every night."

"And you had the most exciting sex machine in Mary every night," I assured Jack.

"You got that right," Lucinda chimed in, referring to Mary.

Mary went to Jack and undressed him, wanting him to feel a part of the sexual party despite his physical inability. Lucinda and I helped each other out of our clothing. Jack, unable to participate physically, happily watched as I fucked Mary, and Lucinda's pussy.

I spent the weekend, enjoying the physical pleasures of Mary and Lucinda and watching them enjoy each other. Monday morning I sat in the kitchen with Jack and Mary. Mary, in a loose fitting robe, poured me a cup of coffee.

"You're all alone now," Jack commented. "Why don't you sell your house and move in with us?"

"I like my occasional encounters with Lucinda," Mary spoke out. "I'm sure you do as well," she said to me.

"What I think Mary is getting at," Jack interrupted. "What we have been discussing since Linda passed," Jack said.

"I want to sleep with you every night," Mary blurted out. "I need the feeling of a cock inside me. I know you are getting older, so am I though I'm fifty-eight, but you still have the ability to get hard. I love the way your thick dick stretches my old pussy."

"Move in with us," Jack said. "I love Mary and I want her to be happy. She loves you. I love you; you have been a great friend."

Mary slipped out of her robe. She tugged on my boxer shorts, exposing my inflating cock. We once had rules. We had sex together, four of us in bed. Linda was gone and Jack was incapacitated. Mary wrapped her lips around my rod.

"I don't want to you to feel guilty. I want you to fuck my wife and satisfy her."

That's when the doorbell rang.

Mary was engrossed sucking my cock so Jack went in his wheelchair to answer the door. It was Lucinda carrying two suitcases.

"You invited me to live with you," she insisted.

That night Lucinda snuggled Jack's warm body. Mary collapsed on top of me, my cock deflated inside her, we fell asleep, four bodies together.

The end.