All Comments on 'Valentine's Day Swingers Cruise'

by Soazoldman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 2 years ago

Very hot. Would love to go on such a cruise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting, what happened to Josie? She was just gone and that cost you the 5th star.

PrfsrPrfsrover 2 years ago

Yes, repeating, where’s Josie?

SoazoldmanSoazoldmanover 2 years agoAuthor

In response to the comments, where's Josie? I am writing her own story. She was lactating and her naked playfulness with Linda and Mark was about her engagement with them, breast feeding. Look for the story soon.

Wildspur55Wildspur55over 2 years ago

Lots of characters and hot sex. Hope it continues. Looking for more with Josie and Lucinda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. I was actually looking for the M/M part of the group sex from your original comment. Guess I'll look for it in your others. Older charachters didn't work for me as much, but still good. I did like how you had lovers who overcome their disabilities.

Love2fukLove2fukabout 2 years ago

Great fucking story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoazoldman@Soazoldman
I really enjoyed writing these stories and reading those from others, Many of my stories are related to my own experiences. My favorite that I wrote is "Slipping." It is, as I commented on it, about a young woman I met years ago who was married to a man, wounded severely in Vi...