Valentines for Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam rested a hand on Jesse's head, touching the black silk he remembered from all those months ago, and the boy let out a sigh.

"I'm not sure he's going to be able to perform for you," said Adam.

Corinne smiled fondly at Jesse. "I don't need anyone to perform for me. This is nice. Music. Breakfast. Good company."

She watched Adam run his fingers through the kid's hair. "He seems happy enough."

Adam scratched the kid's head, remembering what that touch did to him, and detected the slightest shudder of the kid's shoulders that told him Jesse was in there and enjoying the touch. He did seem happy enough.

Adam turned his attention back to Corinne. "He's all wham-bam with some things, but he seems to have slowed down tonight."

"Yeah, that'll be the five milligrams of temazepam he took to come down."

Corinne took Adam's hand and ran her fingers over his, her thumb pressed against his palm. She leaned into him.

"You smell nice. I noticed it when we came in. What is it?"

"Aramis,' said Jesse from the floor, his eyes still closed. "I like it too. It's all over his dressing gowns. He has nice dressing gowns." He sounded very relaxed.

Adam felt a shiver pass across him. Was he honestly being seduced by a couple of goth kids? Not that Jesse was doing much in the seduction department—but 'by-proxy' was still a valid strategy—one he'd undoubtedly learned from his brother.

"Do you know what day it is?" Corinne asked Adam. She knelt on the couch and put one hand on Adam's shoulder so that she could lean into him to scent him more deeply.

Jesse put up his hand. "I do."

"Sssh, I'm asking Adam."

She tilted her head and waited for his answer.

Adam had no idea what she wanted. "It's 'I have to go to work in three bloody hours' day?"

She smiled. "I'll give you a hint. We went to the concert on the thirteenth of February."

Ahh. Adam rolled his eyes. Should have known.

"Then it's the day Jesse takes you out for dinner and shares his romantic side with you. You'll ah... want to make sure you're the only two on the Ferris wheel."

Corinne looked confused, but Adam didn't elaborate. She'd find out soon enough.

There was movement from the floor, and they both watched as Jesse turned towards the couch and crawled onto it. He slumped against Adam, who shook his head, a soft smile on his face as he found himself assailed on both sides.

Jesse took Adam's arm and put it around him, resting his head against Adam's shoulder.

"You quite comfortable there?" Adam asked.

Jesse made a noise that Adam thought roughly translated to, 'fuck off, I'm tripping balls and I'm come-down cold, and your body heat is helpful for fending off the morning blues'.

But the boy did eventually manage to make words. He waved a hand towards Corinne, before letting it fall to rest on Adam's thigh.

"Adam, this is Corinne; Corinne, this is Adam." He mumbled it almost in a dream, and Adam could imagine his dream was very different from this moment, taking a girl home to meet his father. His father, a sore point, only turning up in dreams—or, in his brother Nate's case, nightmares.

At least the kid remembered his girl's name. That bode well for these two seeing each other again, and Adam knew Jesse needed that. More than anything, he needed that.

As Jesse had burrowed against Adam's shoulder, and was contentedly stroking the older man's chest in a loved-up way that suggested he hadn't quite come down yet, Adam turned his attention to Corinne. But before he could speak, the record finished.

She shifted off the couch to change it, and turned back to him. "Any requests?"

Adam thought for a moment. "Lloyd Cole and the Commotions. Look for an album with a picture of a newspaper and a rose on it against a blue background. 'Easy Pieces'. There's a song on it, could be about you."

Corinne looked at him, intrigued. She started leafing through his albums, thumbing through the cardboard sheathes, searching for the title he'd given her.

She found the album and pulled it from the shelf. She held up the cover and inhaled. "I always love the smell."

"It's not so much the smell of vinyl that's a record's charm," Adam said. "It's more the satisfaction of handling something fragile that'll bring you pleasure for twenty minutes. Before you turn it over and start again."

Adam could tell from the way Corinne paused that she'd caught the double entendre. She gave him an amused smile. "Vinyl's more robust than you'd think."

"Oh, I know," he replied.

"Of course, CDs last longer than twenty minutes."

He laughed. "Let me tell you about life measured out in twenty minute increments, one day."

As she moved to set the record on to play, every movement quick and easy as if her body was filled with titanium pistons and liquid energy, an electric current ran through him. Even dressed as she was in her band t-shirt, she was stunning. As she set the record on to play and turned back to him, he realised what the logo was, and grinned. Muse. Of course it was. They were fresh from watching Muse at the Ent Centre.

"How did you meet Jesse?" he asked, as she came back to stand in front of him, her hands pushed into her pockets.

"He was standing alone by the sound booth in the middle of the crowd, stoned off his gourd, screaming with the music. I thought he looked cute, so I spilled my drink on him and felt up his arse. He has a great arse."

Willemena, thought Adam. He hadn't been wrong.

"How'd he respond to that?" asked Adam. "I can't imagine you got much sense out of him."

"If, by sense you mean, 'did he know the lyrics to every song, and did he sing those lyrics and carry a decent tune', then yes. Now, if you mean, 'could he form a sentence longer than three words', the answer would be 'no'."

Adam laughed. He winced as Jesse pinched his nipple, and put the kid's hand back in his own lap. To his amusement, Jesse's hand found something else to occupy it.

"So why'd you pick him up?" he asked her.

Corinne came back to the couch and sat beside Adam, her feet tucked up under her.

"Look at him—he's cute! And I thought he'd be fun. Well, once he sobered up."

She put an arm around Adam's neck. "In the meantime, you're here. Awake. Sober. Smelling like sex. A very, very curious human being." She studied his eyes, and Adam felt himself read.

"His instinct's good." She nodded towards Jesse without taking her eyes off Adam. "There is something about you. I'd call it an aura, but I'm not much for hippy-dippy bullshit. Maybe Jesse couldn't prise it out of you that night, but he will. He's already under your skin."

Adam's felt a prickle up his spine as he sat under her scrutiny.

Corinne tilted her head. "Why did I pick him up?" Her gaze moved into her mind's eye, her thumb stroking against Adam's neck. "I smelt something on him. Not... not like a cologne or anything." Her eyes slid away to her reflection in the ranch slider, then moved to rest on Jesse. "Something electric. You know, like the smell before a storm."

Adam looked at her, and Corinne held his scrutiny, considering him in return. Her young confidence fascinated him, and he remembered the crackle in the air when he'd claimed another girl's lips a year ago—and how that girl had fought back and claimed him for herself, on her terms.

"Yes. That quiet time, before a storm..."

"Ozone, for men," said Jesse, his fingers coming back to stroke down Adam's chest.

"... you know what I mean, don't you?" said Corinne. "Yeah. You do."

She leaned in and kissed him. Adam moved his arm from around Jesse's shoulders and pulled her closer. Jesse didn't seem to mind, and slid down on the couch so that his head was resting on Adam's thigh.

If he hadn't known better, Adam might almost have thought Jesse had brought him the girl the way cats bring their owners half-mangled birds. A good analogy for the British longhair lying with his head in his lap. But Corinne wasn't half mangled, and, he suspected, no easy catch.

Kissing turned to touching, and Adam's hand wandered lower to caress the girl's breast, feeling her soft flesh through her bra. He slid his hand low on her side, finding the bare flesh above the cut of her jeans. Corinne sighed under the warmth of his hand, turning her body to his. Adam trailed his fingers over her back, and she twisted under his touch in pleasure.

As he continued kissing the girl, Adam felt the weight of Jesse's head lift from his lap. A moment later, the kid's hands fumbled at his belt.

He put a hand on the back of Jesse's neck and Jesse froze.

"Let him," whispered Corinne against Adam's lips. "It's hot."

Adam moved his hand to Jesse's head, as Jesse continued to pull open his jeans and took Adam into his mouth.

Adam let out a groan of pleasure that was lost as Corinne's mouth melted against his, with a taste of mint and cigarettes.

Adam stroked Jesse's hair as Jesse started to work him, the kid's mouth hot and wet, his hand gripping Adam firmly as he did his best to take Adam's eight inches all the way down his throat.

"I thought he might be that way," said Corinne, watching her would-be lover pleasure his friend. "I didn't think you would be."

Adam, distracted by Jesse's attention, could only nod.

"So, I guess that story was all true." Corinne put a hand against Adam's chest. "Lean back. Enjoy. I am." Her hand toyed with the collar of her t-shirt, the backs of her fingers brushing against her collarbone.

Adam closed his eyes, and relaxed into the bliss of Jesse pleasuring him, the music, and Corinne's fingers stroking his neck, his chest; moving now to close around his shaft.

With Jesse's skilled mouth bringing him ever closer to release, he was forced to gently pull the kid off his cock.

"Whoa there, slow down."

Adam knew two orgasms in quick succession were unlikely, especially stoned, and at five a.m. And with Corinne's scent in his nose, her taste on his lips, and the light touch of her fingers against his skin, he didn't want to miss out on any other delights she might choose to share with him.

Jesse laid his head against Adam's thigh, his lips wet with saliva, his eyes half closed.

"I want to fuck you both."

"Christ, charming," said Adam, but Corinne just laughed softly.

"I don't blame him. I'm cute, and you have... charisma." She leaned into him and nuzzled against his neck. "And he was right. You do have a very nice cock."

Corinne stroked him slowly, seeming to know how to keep Adam hard and eager, without pushing him over the edge.

"I want to taste you."

It seemed these two were determined to have their way with him.

Adam's eyes went wide as Corinne moved back on the couch so that she was on all fours, and took him into her mouth.

Jesse watched with a look of vague curiosity, as Corinne wet Adam's cock, stroking it with her slim fingers, tasting him and teasing him with her tongue—but again, her attention was just enough to keep the electric current running pleasantly through him.

She ran her tongue up the underside of his hard flesh, and Jesse turned his face up to hers. They kissed, as Corinne ran her hand up and down Adam's length, and then, to Adam's surprise, Corinne guided Jesse back onto him, this time silently instructing him on how to go slow, how to make it last, how to make it a sensual experience, instead of the kid's usual Hoovermatic approach.

Adam leaned his head back on the couch, running his hands though their hair, watching these two creatures pleasure him, one dark, one blonde, taking turns to run their tongues over him; kissing each other more and more passionately. He was glad to see indulging in his favourite hobby had woken Jesse from his drug-induced coma.

"You said you wanted to fuck him?" asked Corinne. Jesse nodded and grinned. "You prepared to share?"

Jesse nodded again, his dark eyes glittering with excitement.

Corinne moved off the couch and gestured her head to Adam. "Come on. You have a bedroom, right?"

Adam nodded and got to his feet.

Corinne held out her hand to Jesse, and he let her pull him up. He was a little unsteady, but intensely awake where it mattered. He pulled her in close, and for a moment nuzzled against her neck.

"You smell fantastic."

She laughed, and stroked a hand through his hair. "That would be Adam's cologne."

She gave him a quick kiss on the lips, then said to Adam, "Lead on."

Adam led them both into his bedroom, and stood by the bed, curious to see what she had in mind. Corinne didn't leave him waiting for long.

Jesse walked around behind him and pulled the curtains open, flooding the bedroom with moonlight, while Corinne placed her hands on Adam's shoulders and slid them down to the top button of his shirt.

One by one, she eased open each button as if it were the most erotic thing a girl could do to a man, while Jesse came up behind him. He ran his fingers down Adam's spine, then hugged him from behind, pressing his cheek to the other man's back.

"You smell gooood."

"So I've heard."

"Jess, I need to take his shirt off," said Corinne, her voice full of amusement.

"I was getting there."

Jesse took hold of the unbuttoned shirt at the shoulders and pulled it down, removing it from Adam's arms.

Corinne stroked fingers across Adam's chest, her gaze on his face. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Why are you looking at me like that?, thought Adam. There was a twenty-four year old blonde goth girl in his bedroom, preparing herself to fuck him, and he hadn't even had to seduce her. Perhaps Jesse had done that, with his blog. He made a mental note to thank the kid... once he was clear headed enough to appreciate it.

"Looking at you? I'm wondering where you get your confidence from. You're different. Good different."

Corinne smiled, and there it was again, that enigmatic something.

She stepped in close and kissed Adam's neck, kissing up to his ear, then turned his face to press her mouth against his.

Adam wondered if this was what Will was to Jesse, and thought, maybe. As gentle as she was, it was clear this girl was used to taking her pleasure from men, rather than simply providing it.

He placed his hands on her waist, just as, from behind, Jesse tugged down his jeans—and in moments Adam stood naked in front of her. Corinne stepped back, fully clothed in front of him, seeing how comfortable the man was in his skin.

Jesse's hands ran down Adam's legs, and he felt the kid's hot breath on his arse.

"Oi, stop that if you want my mouth anywhere near yours," Adam said over his shoulder, and was rewarded with hands exploring him instead.

"So, how do you want to be fucked, Adam?" Corinne asked.

"How do you want to fuck me?" he said, amused.

Corinne glanced past him. "How about you fuck him first?"

Adam turned around and found Jesse kneeling with his knees spread wide. The kid pulled off his t-shirt, displaying his pale chest, and looked up at him, his eyes hungry. He looked incredibly drug-fucked, but Adam knew that was how Jesse dealt with things that were too much for his half-fried brain to deal with. Like bringing home a girl, for instance.

Adam remembered what it felt like to be inside this pale, skinny kid, pressed up inside Jesse's heat, how his back arched when he came. How in that moment, every wall he'd ever built crumbled to dust, leaving something raw and damaged, but somehow beautiful.

Very few men appealed to Adam sexually, if any, but with Jesse it was different. The kid was like something you might find trapped between worlds; not quite real. A breath of a dream, from another time, another place. Adam hadn't sought him out, but he found himself oddly drawn to him, just the same. The long hair and high cheek bones certainly helped.

As Jesse's dark eyes locked to his seductively, Adam pulled the kid to his feet and guided him towards the bed.

Jesse automatically tried to take Adam's length into his mouth, as the older man stood in front of him, but Adam pushed the kid back on the bed, and sank to his knees to tug down his skinny jeans. Jesse let out a shuddering breath as Adam took his cock into his mouth, the older man's hands on the kid's thighs, his eyes on the boy's face.

Corinne, exhibiting her prescience again, pulled Jesse's arms up above his head. She lay on her side beside him, holding his wrists against the bed with one hand, and guided his face to hers in a soft kiss.

Concerned too much attention would cause the boy to explode before the main event, Adam lifted off Jesse's cock and moved up the bed, taking the boy's wrists from Corinne. Jesse's eyes widened, his gaze dark and unresisting, and Adam knew the kid would do anything he asked. But in thanks for bringing him this delicious girl, in what Adam now believed was a deliberate and calculated gesture of good will, he decided he would give Jesse a gift of his own.

Corinne moved back, giving them some space, and curled a hand under her face. Her eyes were fever-hot with desire as she watched Adam pin Jesse under his weight and lower his head to kiss him.

Jesse closed his eyes into the kiss, his hard length pressed against Adam's stomach, Adam's cock pressing hard against his.

Adam moved up to his hands and knees, and gripped Jesse's hair.

"Let's get one thing straight. You don't come here again without asking my permission first. Understand?"

Jesse nodded, his eyes impossibly wide, his pupils blacking out any hint of colour.

"Were you trying to piss me off?"

Jesse shook his head.

"Bullshit."

Adam lowered his mouth to Jesse's again and kissed him. It was an aggressive tongue fuck, and Jesse groaned in stoned pleasure as Adam pinned the kid's head to the bed with a fist wrapped in his hair; a reminder that indulging Jesse and his brother didn't equate to letting them do whatever they wanted.

Adam heard a quickening of breath and slid his eyes sideways. Corinne had a hand pressed between her thighs. Apparently, she was enjoying the show.

In that moment he knew she would be in Jesse's future. Corinne was perfect for him. Fearless, ruthlessly sexual, uninhibited, and best of all... happy to share. And clearly, Jesse would provide her the kind of amusement she enjoyed.

Adam decided to play. He'd see if he could get her to undress and come for him, purely by fucking her future boyfriend. Having her watch them fuck.

Jesse's huge, dark eyes were fixed to his face, and Adam smiled down at him. The first time they'd fucked, Jesse had been in a dark place, in need of someone to remind him the world still wanted him. Now... now, he had his brother back, had a girl who'd chosen him—literally out of a crowd of thousands—and he understood Adam's affection for him was enduring. There was no need to coddle him anymore.

Adam felt a tug of excitement in his stomach. It wasn't his style to be rough with his lovers, but he had no problem indulging Jesse's desire to be directed. Especially if it got the girl lying on the bed to reveal herself.

Having not been prepared to fuck a man when he'd sat down to listen to music that evening, Adam realised he needed condoms and lube.

He moved off Jesse and nodded to Corinne. "Keep him warm for me."

Corinne went back to kissing Jesse, who wrapped his arms around her, while Adam went to his dresser and found what he needed. He went into the kitchen and quickly downed a long swallow of water. As he came back into the bedroom, Corinne rolled away from Jesse and moved up to her knees.

Her eyes were riveted to the bottle of lube and the condom in Adam's hands and what they meant.

Adam set them on the nightstand and slapped Jesse's thigh. "Get up. On all fours."

Jesse scrambled to do as he said, and Adam climbed onto the bed and sat back on his heels, his stiff cock pointing directly at the younger man.