Valentines for Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gazed down into her clear blue eyes as her lithe body rose up to meet him, the scent of her skin, and her arousal, thick in the air, her fingers spread against his back, her lips parted as she concentrated on accommodating his size.

Their bodies moved slowly against each other, Corinne seeing how deep she could take him, letting out quick jolts of breath when he bottomed out, and Adam simply enjoying the sensation of being inside her.

She turned her head to Jesse as she drove Adam into her. "Does it hurt? Taking all of him the way you did?"

Jesse shook his head. He bit his lip. "No. It feels amazing." He closed his eyes, reliving Adam's earlier fuck as he stroked himself.

Corinne gazed up at Adam. "I want to try. I can't promise I can take you, but I think—" She paused. "—I have to know what it's like to be as blissed as he was."

Adam lifted an eyebrow. "Are you sure?"

Their bodies still moving in time together, her eyes half closed.

She nodded.

Adam slowed. He held the base of the condom and slid himself out of her, sitting back on his heels as Corinne got onto her hands and knees and turned away from him.

Her pale body moved tantalisingly in front of him, her perfect arse lifted to invite him in.

She leaned forward onto her elbows, and dropped her head between her arms. "Go easy on me."

"I'll save the jack-hammering for Jesse."

She laughed, and it was an easy, relaxed laugh.

Adam marvelled again at her confidence, her poise. Her utter fearlessness. But before he could start to prepare her, Jesse gave him a hopeful look.

"Do you mind if I—?"

Adam couldn't deny him.

"Be my guest."

He moved to one side, and Jesse moved behind Corinne and lowered his mouth to her tight hole.

The older man watched wordlessly, his cock throbbing in his hand as he watched the naked, dark haired boy slide his tongue inside the blonde girl, teasing with his fingers, opening her up for his older lover.

Jesse's body was a curve, presenting himsef as if it was him about to be fucked, the silk of his hair falling around his face.

Corinne moaned and moved back against the boy's tongue as he lapped at her hungrily, her moans becoming louder and hornier as Jesse's fingers slid in and out of her cunt, his tongue penetrating her tighter place.

Adam could just as easily have fucked into either of them—he was, by this stage, so horned up—but he suspected Corinne was a one-time offer. It was the only reason he didn't line himself back up with Jesse and fuck the boy back into ecstasy, as he tongue-fucked and fingered the cute blonde offering herself up to them both.

When she seemed relaxed and ready, Adam patted Jesse's shoulder.

"My turn,"

Reluctantly, Jesse moved out of the way. He handed lube to Adam, and Adam made himself slippery with it. At his size, it paid to prepare his lovers properly, or he'd be asked to leave before he could finish.

He worked some of the lube inside Corinne, making sure his fingers slid in easily enough, and then placed himself against her entrance.

As he eased the head inside, she let out a gasp. She panted, her body tensed, and Adam stayed there, stroking fingers down her back, waiting for her to let him inside.

Soon, the tension in her muscles released under his touch, and he was able to slide himself in, fucking into her inch by inch, until all of him was buried deep inside her.

"Oh my God!" It was close to a sob.

"Does it hurt?" he asked, concerned.

She shook her head. "No. Just... fuck. Jess? I don't know how you do this, I really don't."

Adam was preparing to slide back out of her, when she started to slowly fuck herself on him.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, I can do this."

He let her set the pace, the depth, letting her pause to accommodate him then move again, feeling her muscles clench and release around him.

Soon, she seemed to have adapted to his intrusion, and he started up a slow fuck, keeping the movement small, the glide slow.

She let him set the pace now, her forehead resting against the bed, trusting him to read her.

"Oh fuck!" her head came up off the bed as Adam slid almost all the way out, and then slid back in until his dark hair nested between her cheeks, marvelling at the pale perfection of her buttocks under his hands as he spread her wide so he could watch himself plunge into her.

She pressed back against him, and Adam knew he had a green light to start his fuck in earnest.

He began to slide in and out, pulling her back against him, rocking her body back onto his thick cock.

Her head came back up, and a constant sound came from her throat; not quite Jesse's unintelligible begging for more, but the sound of the air being driven from her body, and gasps of pleasure as she recovered herself at the end of each thrust.

She whimpered as Adam picked up his pace, feeling his own orgasm growing to the point of no return.

"Come inside me," she gasped, and Adam groaned in anticipation of doing just that.

He dropped his head as he thrust into her again and again, amazed that her body could take all of him, amazed at her depth and her heat and the fierce tightness of her.

Another noise came from her and he felt her reach a crashing climax that shook her body.

She let out a soft cry and her back arched, just as Jesse's had earlier that night, and Adam thrust hard into her once, twice, and then one last time, before his climax boiled up out of him and he spurted his release deep inside the girl.

He slammed his groin against her cheeks and stayed pressed inside her as he came, imagining creaming inside her without the barrier between them, his eyes squeezed shut, all the muscles of his body taut and flooded with pleasure.

Corinne reached back a hand, and Adam caught her fingers and squeezed.

For a long moment they stayed there, their fingers tangled, their bodies joined. And then Adam started to soften, and reluctantly slid himself out of her.

She dropped onto her stomach, her hands resting against the pillow, completely relaxed. She looked boneless.

Jesse positioned himself so that he was face to face with her and kissed her cheek.

"That was beautiful to watch."

"Thank you." She sounded half asleep, riding a tide of endorphins and exhaustion.

Jesse kissed her again. "Back in a sec."

He turned back to Adam as the other man removed the condom, and crawled down the bed towards him, his movement sinuous and enticing.

Before Adam could protest, Jesse lowered his mouth over Adam's head, his soft lips and tongue working as he cleaned all traces of Adam's thick cream from the end of his cock.

As he did, he pleasured himself with his hand, until a moment later he came with a juddering cry, jetting his own cream against the bed.

Adam shook his head. He would never understand how the boy got so much pleasure from having a thick cock in his mouth, but it certainly looked as if it was a kind of ecstasy Adam would never know. And for that, he felt a twinge of jealousy.

The boy touched a finger to his lips, either tasting another morsel of Adam's cum, or his own, and then moved back up the bed. He nuzzled against Corinne's neck, and she kissed his hair and wound her fingers with his.

"Sleep now," she said softly.

He kissed her forehead and closed his eyes, and she did the same, the two facing each other, only inches apart.

Adam looked at them both, still marvelling at this strangest of evenings. Well. Mornings. He could feel sleep pulling him down and yawned, covering his mouth with the back of his hand.

At the window, the first streaks of dawn lightened the sky, and Adam realised he had only an hour or so before he needed to be at work. He guessed he wouldn't be going in today. Not when these two were so adorably curled up on his bed. God only knew what Jesse would do to his apartment while he was gone.

"Adam. Come up here." He'd thought her asleep, but now Corinne held out a hand to him.

Adam moved to lie behind her, and she pulled his arm around her waist, the feel of her lithe, young body against his a special kind of pleasure all its own.

No, he wouldn't be going to work.

He watched the light paint their skin gold, as first Corinne, then Jesse's breathing grew deeper as they were pulled down into sleep.

Then, as the sun painted the sky with the first streaks of gold and orange, Adam dropped a kiss onto Corinne's shoulder, and succumbed to sleep himself.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
Darkness_Overlord97Darkness_Overlord97almost 2 years ago

I’m glad that he’s moving on from Will; the stupid piece of s*** should die for not only ruining his relationship with Lucy, but also mentally screening him up. I only wish that Jesse and Lucy could finally reconcile now that he’s out of that toxic relationship with the stupid piece of s***.

In fact, that’s what Will’s name shall be from now on; Stupid Piece of S***.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesabout 6 years ago

"You'll ah... want to make sure you're the only two on the Ferris wheel."

OMFG bro hahaha! You are the best!

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 6 years ago
Loved it

Thanks Jason, another fantastic story, loved it all.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Just the Tip He's too big for her tight backdoor, but just the tip...in Anal
My White Ex-Boyfriend Ex-boyfriend visits Asian woman three weeks after wedding.in Interracial Love
Trouble Her younger neighbor is all grown up...and he's trouble.in Erotic Couplings
A Garden Memory Widow remembers intense sex with husband.in Anal
Anne's Conception Wife gets tricked into illicit insemination.in Loving Wives
More Stories