Valentines for Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what to do."

Jesse gave a contented sigh as he took Adam's length into his mouth, and as he'd hoped, Adam saw Corinne fumble at her jeans out of the corner of his eye.

So, they both wanted the same thing from him.

Adam pulled Jesse's head onto his cock, knowing how much the kid enjoyed it rough, as Corinne shucked off her jeans.

He caught a glimpse of red satin and black lace, and a thrill ran through him. Wrapped up like Christmas, and on Valentine's Day to boot.

Jesse started to stroke his own erection. Adam gripped his hair and pulled the kid off his cock.

"Are you pleasing me or yourself?"

Jesse's eyes opened wide in surprise. "You," he gasped, his lips glossed with saliva.

"Then do it properly."

Adam had never spoken to Jesse like that before, and likely never would again, but he could sense Corinne's excitement. It sparked something in him—a tiny joie noire.

He pulled Jesse back onto his cock, and Jesse placed both hands against the bed and concentrated on the task at hand, leaving his own cock twitching and leaking precum onto the bedspread.

Corinne's breathing quickened, and Adam saw she was stroking herself through the red satin, where a damp stain was spreading.

But she was still wearing that godawful t-shirt. What would it take to get her out of it? She seemed to enjoy him dominating her new boyfriend. He knew some girls were like that... some boys, too. Like Jesse's ex, Will, who Adam had told him about at length. Jesse certainly had a type.

Adam focussed his breathing, squeezing the muscles deep in his groin and arse to control the peaks and troughs of his own pleasure, maintaining control over his rising excitement as he played out this game; unwrapping Corinne by using her boyfriend's mouth. There was no way he wanted to miss out on sheathing himself in Corinne's hot snatch. Just the thought of sinking into her growing wetness made his cock jump in Jesse's mouth.

God, that felt good.

Too good.

He pulled Jesse off his cock and tugged his head back. Jesse watched him, panting, open-mouthed, waiting to find out what Adam wanted from him.

Adam suspected he could please both horny kids easily enough.

"Get on your stomach."

Jesse did as he was told, and Adam put a hand against his back, encouraging him further up the bed until he hit the pillow. Adam reached for the second pillow and lifted Jesse's hips, sliding it under him. Yes, it meant the kid's drooling cock was pressed against his pillow case, but Adam had his eyes on the prize.

He put a hand against the back of Jesse's neck, and leaned over him, putting his mouth close to the kid's ear.

"You want to get fucked?"

"Yes!" said Jesse. His face was an agony of need as he squirmed against the bed.

Adam chuckled and sat back on his heels. He picked up the condom from the nightstand, and with a jolt of satisfaction, realised Corinne had pulled her t-shirt over her head. How delightful—her bra matched her underwear, her delicious breasts held high and proud in cups of red satin, edged with black lace.

Before he could open the foil packet, Corinne took it from him. She held his gaze for a moment, and then tore it open.

She stroked him, running her fingers all the way up to his swollen head, teasing drops of precum over him, making him shudder, then rolled the latex down his shaft.

He could see it in her eyes. An instruction. Fuck him hard.

Jesse certainly seemed eager.

The last time Adam had fucked him, Jesse hadn't been this animated. He'd been insecure, afraid; unsure of what it would mean. Now, he just wanted Adam deep inside him, and he was vocal about it.

Half of what came out of his mouth was unintelligible, but from what Adam could gather, Jesse wanted to be fucked hard, and now.

He gripped Jesse's hair and pushed his cheek flat to the pillow, and the kid's fingers curled into fists, reflexively gripping the pillow.

"You want me inside you?"

"Please, yes, please, please..."

Adam reached for the lube, and again Corinne took it from him. She squeezed out a liberal dose, and gripped Adam's covered cock, slicking it over him.

Jesse lifted his arse to give Adam access, and Adam leaned forward and took himself in one hand, guiding himself against Jesse's needy hole.

Corinne wiped her hand on the bedspread and moved up to Jesse's head. She turned his face to hers and kissed him as Adam entered him, her eyes on Adam as he slid himself into Jesse's surprisingly accommodating passage. Clearly, the kid had been regularly fucking someone, as there was very little resistance.

Or he planned this, and prepared himself earlier Adam thought. He wouldn't have put it past the kid. Adam and Jesse—they had different approaches to getting what they wanted, but they were both persistent little shits.

Jesse squeezed tightly around him as Adam started to fuck.

Corinne kept her tongue in Jesse's mouth, one hand locked in his hair, her other hand pushed into the stretch of satin that hid her sex from Adam's view.

Despite his desire to fuck the blonde nymph Jesse had brought him, as Adam feared, Jesse pushing back against him and the tightness of his arse, along with his constant sounds of horny pleasure, were all bringing him closer to losing his load inside the kid.

He paused and Jesse moaned in frustration, his hands clasping at the bedspread.

"Fuckmepleasefuckmeplease..."

Adam slid all the way out, and Jesse groaned in anguish.

Corinne watched him curiously, and Adam nodded towards her boyfriend. She understood his telepathic request and put her hand under Jesse, who obediently raised up his hips so he was on his knees, his face still pressed to the bed. She started to stroke him.

Adam lined himself up again, and Jesse's face contorted with pained pleasure as the older man slid back into him.

Adam gave him long strokes, while Corinne squeezed and stroked Jesse's drooling cock, and soon the kid was panting and moaning.

Adam picked up his pace and pulled Jesse back onto him, the slap of their flesh meeting, a counterpoint to Jesse's constant hungry noises.

"Oh FUCK!" Jesse cried, and buried his face in the pillow as his orgasm hit. He blew his load against the bed covers as Corinne milked him and Adam thrust against his prostate, his cries of pleasure breaking into more unintelligible garbage that Adam took to mean he'd enjoyed himself.

Jesse's frantic and explosive climax pushed Adam dangerously close to the edge, and he felt his orgasm rushing up from his balls like a freight train. It was too late to hold it back. Adam grunted and slammed into Jesse's arse, his head back, letting out a long groan of pleasure as he lost his load inside the kid.

Jesse clenched around him, milking out the last of his lust, and Adam stayed there as long as he could, enjoying the working of tight muscle against the base of his shaft, until sensitivity demanded he leave the heat of the kid's body. He patted the Jesse's arse as he got his breath back.

"You're hard work, you know that?"

A laugh seemed to bubble out of Jesse, and Adam moved so that he could roll onto his back.

"You lllllove it."

"Oh, do I?" Adam couldn't keep the amusement out of his voice.

"He does," said Corinne to Jesse with a wink. "I can tell."

Her eyes slid sideways to Adam again as she kissed Jesse. Jesse pulled her against him, one hand moving down to cup her breast, and she lost herself in the kiss, his hands commanding her attention.

Adam took the opportunity to dispose of the condom.

As he came back to the bed, Corinne kissed Jesse's lips, and then nodded for him to move over to make space for Adam between them.

She patted the bed, and Adam took the invitation, tossing the spare pillow onto the floor.

He lay on his side facing Corinne, and Jesse pressed up against his back, the kid nuzzling against the back of his neck, his breath whispering against Adam's ear.

"Happy?"

"Yes, quite content. You two are an unexpected delight."

But it was Corinne who now had Adam's attention.

Displaying herself for Adam now, she propped herself up on one elbow and let him soak her up with his gaze with an expression that said, like what you see?

She put a hand on his shoulder and ran her fingers down his arm, a light touch that raised goosebumps in its wake.

"You have no idea how fucking sexy it is," she said softly, "watching you fuck him. With his hair over his face, the way he moves his body against you, moaning away like... nothing I've ever heard before."

Behind Adam, Jesse shuddered, and Adam smiled, amused. Yes. Perfect for each other.

Corinne moved in closer and kissed up under Adam's chin, then put a hand against the back of his head, guiding his lips to hers.

As they kissed, Adam traced the curve of her hip, circling his fingertips against her skin, until she made a noise in her throat.

"Don't tease me."

"Don't tease her," echoed Jesse.

He placed his hand over Adam's and shifted it lower, then stroked fingers along Adam's arm, as Corinne had done before, before rolling onto his back to stroke himself.

Adam slid his fingers along the lace of Corinne's underwear, teasing along the lattice of it.

Her hips moved against his fingers as he traced the satin where the elastic held it tight against her skin, easing a finger under the delicate cloth. She let out a breathy moan as his fingers brushed lightly against her sex, and Adam moved away again, teasing her shivering flesh, tantalising himself.

Her hand now, on his, placing his palm against the heat between her legs.

"I said, don't tease me."

Jesse sat up and Adam felt the kid's hot breath against his ear. "Give her what she wants, Adam. She had me up against the sound booth during the guitar solo from 'Defector', and then again in the alley behind this apartment building. You don't need to worry about making her last."

Jesse got off the bed, and Adam heard him searching through his clothes.

"He's right," murmured Corinne, dragging Adam's attention back to her with fingers teasing across his chest. "If you're as good as he says you are, we're not talking about a single firing here."

God bless Jesse's blog.

Adam slid a finger down the damp indentation of her still-wrapped sex, now slick with her excitement, and she lost herself in his touch, her hips moving against him, her breath hitching.

Fingers running down his back to caress his arse made Adam aware that Jesse was back on the bed, but his full attention was on the finger he now slid inside that damp stretch of cloth.

There was a crackle of plastic, and then a wet sound. What the hell was Jesse doing behind him?

The kid leaned over him and offered a lollipop to Corinne. It was glistening, fresh from his mouth. She closed her lips around it, while Adam imagined sliding his length into the wetness of her mouth, and felt himself swell to a solid, throbbing hardness, despite having only just come a short time before. Christ. It was the pale perfection of her body, the cool clarity of her gaze every time their eyes met.

He slid a finger inside her, and Corinne made a strangled noise and threw her head back, her hips lifting off the bed.

"How about you take that out of her mouth before she chokes," Adam suggested, and Jesse took the lollipop back, leaving Corinne's lips painted raspberry red.

"How much E did you two take?" Adam muttered, teasing Corinne in lazy circles, while she tried to press him back inside her with a hand against his wrist.

"None," breathed Corinne, her focus on the workings of Adam's fingers.

"Lots," said Jesse. He put the lollipop back in his mouth and propped himself up on his elbow behind Adam, so he could continue to watch the older man entertain his new lover.

Corinne pulled Adam into a kiss. Her sweet mouth locked to his as she squirmed under him, and he realised she was trying to take her bra off.

He obliged her, unhooking it behind her back, and then slid it down her toned arms.

Now her breasts were naked in the moonlight streaming through the bedroom window, and Adam pulled back to devour the sight of her.

Her creamy breasts painted in light and shadow made him ache to be sheathed inside her. But not yet. Not just yet. First, he wanted to tease her. See those cool blue eyes light with the same fire he saw in Jesse's when the boy had lain under him earlier.

"You're beautiful Corinne. A Christmas miracle." He slid two fingers inside the girl in a slow fuck, then pulling the cloth of her panties tight against her crease, eliciting a moan from her throat.

"But it's not Christmas."

"It is for me."

"Fucking tease," said Corinne, her voice hitching as he tugged the fabric into a tight line against her sex.

"You want me to stop teasing you, then?"

"No." Her breath shuddered. "No, don't stop."

Adam grinned as he flicked the tip of his tongue against one nipple, and Corinne growled low in her throat. Her eyes were heavy-lidded with desire as Adam took her other nipple gently between his teeth. He stroked his fingers inside her, and her body arched up off the bed, her hips guiding his touch to exactly where she wanted it.

Lost in the scent and the taste of her skin, he ran the tip of his tongue against the sensitive flesh held between his teeth, and felt her spasm around his fingers.

Corinne pulled him up so she could kiss him, hungry again for his mouth, and he palmed one of her perfect breasts, squeezing and testing the weight of her flesh.

"I love how you smell," she murmured against his cheek, and Adam shuddered at the longing in her voice, pulling him ever towards losing himself inside her.

He explored lower again, teasing the inside of her thigh as they kissed, and she let out a noise of frustration. Fingers slid into his hair and directed him down.

Adam smiled against her skin as he moved lower on her body. "Anything for you, princess."

"Good." She grinned. "You're learning."

She watched him with laughter in those cool blue eyes, as he sat back on his heels and caught the satin either side of her hips and peeled her underwear off.

The scent of her arousal was intoxicating, her sex molten, glistening and ready for him. She held her breath in anticipation as Adam caught hold of her hips and lowered his mouth to the moisture between her legs.

"Oh, fuuuck." It was a soft sigh, as his tongue dipped into her.

Her hands caught in his hair again, holding him against the slippery heat between her thighs, and he was happy to oblige, collecting her moisture on his tongue, before sliding a finger inside her to accompany his tongue's exploration of her flesh.

As she pressed her sex against his mouth, she let out a small moan that was mirrored by a sigh from Jesse as he stroked himself, his eyes glazed with desire as he watched his older lover please his newest.

Acting on a surge of inspiration, Adam wet his finger inside the girl and slid it down to her tight back entrance. Her eyes widened, and she clutched his head tighter, holding him down between her thighs as he slid the tip of his finger inside.

He returned to fucking her with his tongue, and felt her excitement rise, felt her start to peak. He fucked into her back passage with his finger, and she let out a gasp, her body tensing as her back arched up off the bed. For a long moment she stayed there, taut with need, riding that edge. And then her face twisted with a look of exquisite anguish as she started to pulse against his tongue, her muscles clamping and releasing around his finger.

She let out a drawn-out moan, bucking against his mouth as she writhed on the bed, and Adam kept his mouth pressed between her legs, riding her climax with her.

Beside them, Jesse let out a groan around his lollipop and gripped himself harder, just the sight of Corinne in the throes of pleasure bringing him close to his own orgasm.

The girl's climax seemed to last forever, and Adam kept his tongue inside her until she collapsed back against the bed, her eyes heavy-lidded with satisfaction, her skin glossed with a light sheen of sweat.

"That was amazing."

Adam pressed his lips to hers in a kiss, and murmured, "You enjoyed that, then?"

She shook her head. "No, please, never do that again."

He tweaked a nipple and she let out a startled, "Hey!"

"If you don't want me to make you come with my mouth again, what should I do with you now?"

Christ, he hoped she wanted him to fuck her, because if she didn't, he'd have to use Jesse's mouth again, or he might explode.

She smiled up at him, seeming delighted with his turn of phrase, and turned to Jesse, who was still slowly stroking himself as he waited for the next act to begin.

"Jess, you want to do the honours?"

With a grin splitting his face wide, the kid scrambled to his knees. Adam noticed his mouth was free now. Free and enticing, his lips swollen and painted red. In the moonlight, he was almost prettier than Corinne. Almost.

It seemed odd to Adam that he coveted the boy's mouth when there was a beautiful girl lying under him, waiting for him to fill her. But then, Jesse was an exceptional cocksucker, and a warm, skilled mouth was a gift, no matter who it belonged to.

Jesse looked up and met Adam's eyes. He licked his lips, his eyes full of mischief, and Adam knew he'd been read. As he tore open a condom packet, Jesse dropped his eyes to Adam's now-dripping cock, and the hunger in his eyes intensified.

"Don't you dare," Adam growled as the kid's head dropped lower, and with a look of defiance, Jesse dipped a finger in the older man's glistening precum and sucked his finger clean, his eyes locked to Adam's.

"Yes, very nice." And it was; dangerously hot to see the boy tasting Adam's cum as if it was the most delicious thing he'd ever had on his tongue.

Jesse glanced down again, and Adam growled, "Just put it on, will you? Or give it to me."

Grudgingly, Jesse did as he asked, but couldn't resist stroking Adam's shaft as he finished rolling the condom down his impressive length.

"Oi, you, it's my turn!" said Corinne. "Get up here and giz a kiss, sweetheart."

Jesse gave Adam's cock a last longing look, and moved back up the bed.

Corinne pulled the boy to her and kissed him lovingly on the lips. "You've had your turn. It's my turn now."

She pushed him back again and Jesse settled himself to watch.

Adam guided himself to her entrance, and Corinne took in a hiss of breath as he slid himself into her, every inch of her as warm and wet and welcoming as he'd imagined.

"Ho-ly fuck. Hoooh. You're big." She glanced down, as if fascinated by the sight of him disappearing inside her.

Adam grinned at her and pulsed his cock inside her. "Really? I've never noticed."

She slapped a hand against his chest. "Fuuuck." She glanced across at Jesse. "Babe, how the fuck do you take this up your arse?"

Jesse grinned. "The first time, let's just say it took some adjustment. Now, I make sure I'm prepared."

Adam cast him a sidelong look. So he'd been right. Jesse had planned to come to his apartment, and had banked on him being there.

"Well, I didn't shove an eight inch dildo up me last night like I suspect he did," Corinne said to Adam, "so I'm going to take it slow, if that's okay with you."

Adam smiled his laziest smile. "That's okay with me. Plenty of time."

He held himself above her, the muscles of his arms taut, his eyes locked to the girl's, and she closed her eyes as she moved her hips against him, seating him deeper inside her.

This time, it was Adam who let out a small gasp as she started to fuck him into her. She drove him deep as she could, thrusting her hips up against his, and he dropped his head to kiss her, their bodies moving in tandem.

Since she'd only recently been satisfied, Adam knew he could afford to take his time to build her fire again, while satisfying his own need to make this last.