All Comments on 'Valentines in the Dregs'

by Lucifer_Carroll

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
English LadyEnglish Ladyabout 19 years ago
Amazing.

This is true love. Real,raw and less than perfect. Well captured! This really was anemotional and intriguing read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
BRAVO!

Darkly intriguing. I expect nothing but the best from you and you deliver, time and again. Awesome tale of love found in the least expected of places.

Kudos, L_C.

v~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awesome!

It would be hard to imagine less romantic circumstances or characters, yet you managed to convert it all into something inspiring and very "real."

dreampilot79dreampilot79about 19 years ago
Excellent

The dregs is no place I'd like to live.. but you sure provided a great visit!!!!!!

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoabout 19 years ago
Inspiring! and inspired!

Great story! Filled with raw energy and power! A great read! ESL

impressiveimpressiveabout 19 years ago
Engaging read!

Very well done, LC. ~Imp

rgraham666rgraham666about 19 years ago
Nice one Luc

Nothing like a little hope to make a person smile.

kbatekbateabout 19 years ago
well done

Good characters and a great romance story.

Bridget69Bridget69about 19 years ago
Loved it!

A well-written, emotional story of newfound hope between two discarded and wounded souls. Outstanding!

Bridget69Bridget69about 19 years ago
Loved it!

A well-written, emotional story of newfound hope between two discarded and wounded souls. Outstanding!

sacksackabout 19 years ago
good luck....

probably your masterpiece, and certainly the best I've ever read! Excellent character development in an unlikely setting. Worth rereading again and again!

ishtatishtatabout 19 years ago
Powerful

Very good, one of the best.It could possibly have been better without the sex. Powerful story about the redeptive capacity of self respect and the beginning of love.105/100. Possibly a bit one paced but that's a tiny quibble. I visualised this entirely in black white & grey.

neonlyteneonlyteabout 19 years ago
Reality Check

Powerful tale, powerfully told.

Read half the entries today - this is first love story.

Congrats.

jakkjakkabout 19 years ago
wonderful

just cant say enough about this story it is one of the best ive ever read.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueabout 19 years ago
Superb

Powerful writing made even stronger by the Valentine's take. Just sorry it took me so long to find it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Brilliant

This is most definately the best story I've read yet. It goes beyond the superficial which so many stories incorporate these days. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Brilliant!

BY FAR the most original (and, thus, fun to read) style on Literotica! This says much, much more about true, real-life reality than anyone else has. I'm now a fan and will read your other work eagerly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Explosive

Very Emotional and a good read. You went to the other side of artistic expression :) A hero story from the 'sorry side of town' with heroes that don't start their day brushing teeth. It's a good counterweight to the all_American hero_school stories people seem to sh* out of their ears here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Moving

It was actually one of the first stories that brought me to tears. The story was multi-dimensional, raw and real, it had depth. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
heartwarming

nicest romance story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well put together

Bloody good.

It would be nice to hear them climb out of the Dregs, though.

Thank You

HP

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
WOW

I've never seen a better written short story, but how do you go on to make it better for the antagonist?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

What a “Feel Good” story. Didn’t you just love it? Okay, enough with the sarcasm. Truth be told. I didn’t like this story at all. Can’t say why, unless it was the hours of mind-numbing introspection wedged between the few moments of something actually Happening! I know it wasn’t really “hours”, but it seemed like it. I personally found absolutely no redeeming social value in this story AT...ALL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous