Valentines Ticker Plan

Story Info
Pre date story.
1.8k words
4.05
4.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it was Valentine's Day again, this year was going to be different for her, but every woman says that to herself every year. It was like a chorus sung every year hoping that someday some man you catch on. As she stood in front of the mirror in her bathroom with the underwear that she would never admit was so old and comfortable she could never throw it away, she brushed her hair to the side as she smiled at the prospect of the day ahead.

She lived for days like this, days where she could pull out her 'girl card' and show him what it was to be loved, show him the very great value of her personal 'cute but psycho'. She did it every date with him, but there were times in life where her 'girl card' delivered to her very special benefits. First order of the day was to execute the 'little black dress' plan on him for lunch. She had dreamed about it last week, and Valentine's Day was the perfect plan to make use of it.

As she showered, there were certain things about their relationship that she truly loved, she loved him of course, but what she truly loved was that this man was that he was versatile. He was like a swiss army knife, sleek, purposeful, she could be the boss and the toy all at the same time in the same night with him, she could float from control to being controlled with just a flick of her wrist or the blink of his eye at her. She could purr like a kitten to him and curl up next to him for an affectionate pet of his attention or she could be like ice scraping against his chest pressing him for what she so needed in life from just him.

She like being comfortable being versatile and skilful for him. That she could spend her time in the mornings skilfully in the shower choreographing what came to her in her dreams about life about things to do for him that would change her life. She loved that they were their own ecosystem that thrived on their joint experience in life, that her being happy depended on not him, but them. She often laughed at the 'happy wife, happy life' phrase but it was so true in life that she could not dismiss any interaction with him. He understood clearly that the dynamic in their relationship was dependent on her femininity and that how she played and thought and reasoned with this man cultivated a garden of Eden for her in ways, fertile ground for her development in life. She definitely did not need him, but she knew very clearly that without each other life's palette was very bland.

As she stepped out of the shower, and dried, she started her opera, to prepare. It was first order of the day, lunch with him to show him that Valentine's Day was one of the most important days he will experience in his life. She did not often get to go to his office, but when she did, she loved it, it was like entering a cave of treasures.

She finished off the outfit with black heels, not steep ones, but subtle, almost too small to be classified as stilettos, black caged lace stockings from his favorite store. They were perfect, it seems she had spent years of her life searching for the heels, the dress, the stockings that would put her at the proper angle and approach for the proper kiss for the proper gentleman in her life. Today she was walking on them approaching him with purpose. She snapped a selfie and texted it to her friend Jenifer that had helped her find the shoes before she left the apartment. She labeled it 'love assassin'. Black leather heels, little black purse, black stockings, deep red lips, long red nails shined and buffed to perfection, black pill hat that accented the perfect feminine shape of her head. She had put months into finding the hat, so that removing it in his office while waiting for him would create a shear panic. The warm granite of her eyes underneath her lashes was enough to destroy anything in her path this morning, but they were just for him today. Her grey flannel coat and Fendi scarf defended her from any of the cold this February day tried to put on her.

People in the world were lucky that she was a good woman, because if she would have walked on the street without her gloves, with her nails, and legs, and hair, and eyes, she would have created a large wake of dead bodies as she walked through the city. She gracefully spared everyone that morning, for her focus was his weakness. She was a bomb, 'dynamite with a laser beam' so to say, and as she walked into his office, people could see and actually feel her ticking down to detonation.

She loved seeing him at his office as much as the trip there was strenuous. He was not the CEO, just another trader, a dark small office, no windows, just flat screens, black leather furniture, and chrome, lots of chrome. Besides the screens, on his desk were just a few things, a sliver bull and bear mock fighting, and most importantly a small silver frame of her photo blowing him a kiss with her full red lips in her favorite red lingerie. Her purpose in life was of course multidimensional, but she loved to come to his office and see that among the screens and the flashing numbers and chaotic news she was there for him, on his mind.

This was a part of her purpose for them, as a couple that she truly loved. She really did love him, but she loved more that she could keep him, that she could keep him focused and motivated, that the world could treat him as whatever, but that he would always come back to her for growth and acceptance. It was this confident powerful loving feedback of flow of emotions and thoughts between them as the days passed that kept them alive and digging deeper into each other. And what she did next helped a lot also.

They greeted, he kissed her on the cheek, took her coat, and shut the door to his office. She looked at him in her perfect heels, and took off the hat, letting down her deep brown hair with the deep red highlights, flow over her shoulders like the sweetness of a controlled avalanche on one of the steepest slopes of the most remote mountains of this earth. She blinked her eyes, and parted the deep red lips for a minute to see his reaction. She loved his reaction. She loved that this rock in the deep blue Armani pinstripe suit could find her so very beautiful that the expression on his face as he watched her move for him could expose every feeling he was having for her. In his eyes her depth for him was very clear, she could see and feel it, she knew how beautiful she was to him. He told her this often, but he did not need to, because she knew what to do almost naturally for him to make his mind and body and eyes tell her all he was feeling without him even saying a word.

She said, "Happy Valentine's Day!" and kissed him deeply, smiling at the same time.

The light in the office was low, and she sat him in his chair by his desk. The little black tight shiny latex sweetheart dress covering her soft shoulders but perfectly exposing and enhancing her breasts was perfectly meaningful. She placed herself on the desk, adjusted the flashing screens so they surrounded her, and the flashing chaos of colors and prices and news of the world was now her dress. She knew all day he stared at the screens, the news, the world moving, today was Valentine's Day, she came to make sure he stared at her, that she made him know she was his world, that his purpose and meaning in life was her, on her, in her, with her, by her, about her, and for only her.

She watched deeply the glow of her deep in his brown eyes as the world flashed around them. She placed her heel on his thigh and let him run his hand up the stocking. Her nails clicked and scratched on the desk as she reacted to his soft sweet Valentine's Day caress of her leg. That was enough to trigger in her the reaction she needed to start this day. It was not much affection, but enough for her to start the very important chain reaction that was going to lead her mind to plan and direct the most important day of their lives together. She got up from the desk, pushed him in his chair back further, and on his phone started a playlist she had planted there last week. "You can leave your hat on" by Joe Cocker, he sat in the chair as she danced for him in front of the flashing screens. It was her best tease, she had not planned a dance, but she felt the words in her today for him moved like a scripted halftime show. So well that her underwear got so hot and wet she had to take it off and give it to him so he could do nothing for the rest of the day but think about her. She finished the dance, and as she slipped off her panties and handed them to him as they kissed passionately and deeply. She said in his ear, "Here baby, this is to let you know what is waiting for you to take to dinner at 5 pm tonight. I have big plans dear."

"Don't forget me." she mused at him with her beautiful red lips.

He laughed and said with a smile and flashing bright eyes, "How could I ever forget my call in life dear, I will be before 5 pm. I can hardly wait." He nuzzled the beautiful scent of her next to his face and she could hear him inhale her.

She pulled a mirror from her purse and perfumed herself, and had him hold it for her as she reassembled her hair in the hat for him. She was a perfectly elegant assembled lady again, without underwear, but as she stood and he helped dress her in her coat to go, her hands brushed his face and she kissed him. She said to him, "Come get your Valentine, I will be waiting for you in something special for dinner."