All Comments on 'Valentino's Italian Bistro'

by LikesToWatchHer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LikesToWatchHerLikesToWatchHerover 1 year agoAuthor

@SKNC1992 - thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun to read. 2 things you might change-1)Tino or Gino? Perhaps error correct messed you up.

2)Pink champagne is something a high school sophomore might order. Prosecco would be more appropriate for a fine Italian restaurant. If it has to be a rosé champagne, make it a good one like Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé

LikesToWatchHerLikesToWatchHerover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous: Thank you - I'm glad you enjoyed it!

(1) Tino and Gino are two separate characters - Tino - short for Valentino, is the owner of Valentino's. Gino is his host/front of the house manager.

(2) I consciously avoid pimping trademarked brand names for any products that appear in my stories (Krissy's dad's Audi, notwithstanding), but you can assume that the sparkling rosé that they were drinking was an excellent one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

At one point, "Gino" became "Gina" when referring to something between her & Sasha; story becomes confusing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh my goodness. This was very arousing to me. You see, my husband and I play a bit of the same game from time to time. He really enjoys when I get a bit naughty and tease other men. We have a place we go to that has very high backed booths, so when seated, no one else can see you. He picks out my outfits. Sometimes it’s a loose necked sweater, where if I lean forward, my breasts are on display. Sometimes it’s a see through top. And sometimes it’s a very short skirt. They servers in this restaurant are split between men and women. If it’s a male we really have a great time. However there is one female server, Fiona, who loves to see my breasts and has even reached out and felt them. It really gets my husband and I in the mood for sex when we return home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLikesToWatchHer@LikesToWatchHer
Aspiring writer, hoping to connect with interested readers and other authors. Haven't been writing much lately, but I'm cranking out a few more stories. If you've got comments on any of my stories or if you want to chat about writing, etc., just send me a note!