Valerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She might consider a more revealing outfit," I suggested. "You know, tighter, lower neckline, shorter skirt. She might also be more open to flirting and casual touching."

"You are a devious bastard," laughed Carolyn. "I might even consider something similar with Bridget."

"You've got it," I said with a smile. "And don't hold back yourself," I added.

"Enough," said Carolyn with a laugh. "You've made your point. You should do something similar with Clete and Sean."

"That's a lot easier than your job with the women," I informed her.

"How so?"

"They're men," I reminded her. "They rarely see a woman that they don't consider fucking. It's a natural male reaction. I can prove it. Guess what I'm thinking now?"

She didn't guess. She jumped on top of me, kissed me and fucked me silly.

Carolyn scheduled a dinner for six on Friday evening, two weeks distant.

"Friday evening?" I asked. "Not Saturday?"

"I'm stretching the weekend," she told me.

"And you called me devious," I laughed.

"And just as a reminder," Carolyn said. "We never addressed my first concern."

"Remind me," I said.

"Could this happen every time we meet a new couple?" she answered.

"I don't have an answer," I told her. "It could happen, I guess."

"Things could get wildly out of control," Carolyn asserted. "The problems increase exponentially with the number of couples involved."

"We could buy a farm and start a Kibbutz," I speculated.

Carolyn punched me.

"Ouch. That hurt."

"You deserved it. You're being ridiculous."

"I was being facetious. I honestly don't have an answer," I admitted.

Clete and Valerie were the first to arrive for dinner. We were prepared. Carolyn had Caprese salad, a huge roast with oven brown potatoes and sautéed Brussels sprouts with a lemon mousse and fresh berries for dessert. I had five bottles of wine, two white for the ladies before and after dinner, three Argentine Malbec for dinner with Kentucky Bourbon and Port for the men before and after dinner.

Carolyn had done a good job with Valerie. "Wow," was all I could think of when she entered the room.

"Too much?" asked Valerie while striking a pose.

"Too little maybe," I told her.

Valerie laughed. "So, you approve?" she asked.

"You look good enough to eat," I managed to say.

"Save that for after dinner," she responded slyly.

While I was hugging Valerie, her breasts in her push up bra poking against my chest and Carolyn was similarly greeting Clete, the doorbell rang.

"Must be Sean and Bridget," I commented to the group. "Have a seat while I get the door."

Bridget greeted me enthusiastically. She tongue kissed my lips, hugged me tightly and nibbled my ear lobe. "Are you going to fuck me tonight?" she whispered.

"Dinner first," I told her.

"Where's Carolyn?" asked Sean.

"In the living room," I told him. "Follow me."

Carolyn greeted Sean when he entered the living room. He seemed a little reserved with strangers in the room. She took Sean and Bridget over to introduce them to Valerie and Clete. Sean shook each of their hands during the introduction. Bridget shook Valerie's hand. Clete stood up to greet Bridget. She gave him a polite hug. I imagined the gears in both their heads working overtime evaluating each other and the possibilities.

We settled in chairs around the room and talked a few moments about nothing. "Drinks anyone?" I asked when the conversation lagged. "White wine for the women and bourbon on the rocks for the men," I announced. I left to get the drinks. Carolyn stood up and followed me. "I need to check on dinner," she said as she walked toward the kitchen.

We talked while I made the drinks and Carolyn checked the roast. "What did you say to the women?" I asked.

"What we talked about. Why?" Carolyn asked.

"Look at them," I said. "They're doing everything except lying on the floor and spreading their legs," I said.

"Okay," admitted Carolyn. "I told them the truth."

"The truth?" I asked.

"Yeah. I told them that if they played their cards right, everyone was going to get laid."

"Jesus," I commented.

"I tried to influence the result like you suggested. It worked fine," insisted Carolyn. "If they showed up it meant that they agreed with the agenda."

"What did you tell the men?" she wanted to know.

"Pretty much the same thing," I admitted.

Carolyn laughed. "We need to get back before they start without us," she said and left the kitchen. I followed a minute later with the drinks on a tray.

We had two rounds of drinks before Carolyn declared that dinner was ready. We headed for the dining room. I noticed that the wine glasses left behind were empty and the bourbon glasses half full. We sat three to a side at the large dining room table. All the men sat on the same side of the table opposite one of the women who were not their wives.

Dinner was unrushed. Carolyn allowed significant time between courses. We drank two of the bottles of Malbec by the time the main course was complete. Carolyn sat at one end of the table, convenient to the kitchen and I sat on the opposite corner next to the wine. Sean was next to me and across from Valerie. I thought Valerie was over playing her feminine charms with Sean but he didn't seem to mind. Actually, he was focused intently on her and added little to the conversation around the table during dinner.

At one point, Valerie sipped her wine and a single drop of wine somehow escaped her lips and landed between her breasts. Her prolonged attempt to capture the wayward wine by digging deeply between her breasts with her napkin and almost revealing her nipples, affected Sean. He dropped his fork and it landed on the floor.

He pushed his chair back and needed to get on his knees to retrieve the fork. While he was below the table, Valerie spread her legs wide. I don't know if she was wearing panties at the time but Sean reacted as if she wasn't. He was obviously unsteady. He banged his head as he returned to his seat having successfully recovered his fork. Bridget watched the whole thing and was laughing with her hand over her mouth as Sean tried to recover.

Carolyn moved us back to the living room for dessert. I brought more wine for the ladies and a twenty year old port for the men. There was a relaxed tension in the room as we ate Lemon mousse, nibbled on fresh fruit and sipped our drinks. As we finished, Carolyn collected the bowls dessert had been in. "Let me help," offered Bridget.

Together, Carolyn and Bridget carried the bowls to the kitchen. I heard sounds as if they were putting away the leftovers from dinner and filling the dishwasher.

They returned, Carolyn carrying a wine bottle and Bridget empty handed. Carolyn sat in her seat. Bridget opted for a different seat. "May I?" she asked as she sat on my lap. However, she chose an unusual position. Instead of sitting across my lap or straddling my legs, she chose a half way position, slightly on an angle with one leg on the outside of my left thigh and the other on the outside of my right knee. The position forced her legs open wide and her short skirt rode up proportionally.

"I'm grateful for your attention," I said to Bridget.

"Not you," she responded. "Him."

Clete was sitting directly opposite of us. "What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Trolling," she answered and nodded in Clete's direction.

I looked at Clete. His attention was fixed on us, or rather, Bridget. I visualized our relative positions and did the math. I realized Clete could probably see a significant way up under Bridget's skirt.

"Looks like you've already hooked him and all you have to do is reel him in," I whispered.

Bridget looked into Clete's eyes and shrugged her shoulders as if she was asking him something. Clete, almost without moving, tilted one hand back and forth as if replying, "So, so."

Bridget repositioned herself slightly, spread her legs wider and pulled her skirt up further. She looked up at Clete again. Clete gave her a thumb's up.

"Got him," I whispered.

"Would you mind if I reeled him in?" Bridget asked.

I looked at Carolyn and shrugged my shoulders. She obviously had been watching the whole exchange. She laughed and nodded. "Not at all," I whispered to Bridget. "The bedrooms are upstairs."

Bridget put out her arms toward Clete as if she needed help getting off my lap. Clete took the bait, got up, walked over to Bridget and helped her up. They left the room hand in hand in the direction of the stairway. I admired the perfect setup by Bridget. She had managed to make Clete look like the aggressor and she was just the poor, naïve woman falling for the manipulative man's pick up line. "Good luck Clete," I thought.

Clete and Bridget heading for the bedrooms started more engines. I knew that Valerie had come to dinner with the preconceived notion of getting laid. Watching her husband leave the room with an oversexed Irish lass focused her resolve. In an alcohol induced trance, Valerie got up and stood in front of Sean. Sean smiled at her and spread his legs. Valerie kneeled between his legs and began to stroke his junk through his trousers. He slid forward in his chair to enable her efforts and helped her unbuckle and unzip his pants. Valerie fished out his erection and began to suck on it. Sean guided her with his hands in her hair. I had to admire the Irish.

I took Carolyn's hand and we walked into the kitchen. "Looks like the plan worked well," I observed.

"Too well," Carolyn agreed. "I hadn't imagined that they would choose to fuck each other. I envisioned something different, something that included us."

"We're not excluded, just together," I suggested.

"We usually fuck last, not first," said Carolyn.

"Why not both?" I asked. "The night is young and I'm confident that the other possible combinations will not go unpaired."

"You have a point," said Carolyn.

"And a penis," I said.

We took our time getting into the mood. We hugged and kissed and our clothing came off slowly. The fact that we were in the kitchen didn't matter. Carolyn pushed me against the counter and treated me to an outstanding blow job. She was getting better each time and swallowing every time. I didn't warn her and came forcefully in her mouth. She handled it like a pro.

I lifted her up on the counter and gingerly approached oral sex with her already inflamed pussy. My ability to bring her to the edge of orgasm and keeping her there without release had improved over time with variation and experience. When she begged for release, I put a finger in her vagina and another in her ass. The sounds from the dishwasher almost covered her scream and she almost slid off the counter.

I held her in my arms until she was able to talk. She reached for and found my newly recovered erection. "Counter or table?" I asked.

"The table is a better angle," she suggested.

I carried her to the table. She lay back and lifted her legs with her heels on the table edge. I held her waist and entered her. She moaned and relaxed into my stroking in and out of her.

That's where we were when Valerie walked unsteadily into the room. Her hair was a mess, her blouse and skirt were missing, her push up bra was pushed up, revealing one tit and her panties were around just one leg. "I need a glass of water," she said.

Valerie took a glass from a cabinet, filled it with water and drank it down. She wiped her lips with the back of her hand, finished removing her panties and headed out of the kitchen. "As you were," she said as she left.

We took her advice. Ten minutes later, we were headed back to the living room. "Should we put on something?" asked Carolyn.

"What might the others be wearing?" I asked.

"I have no idea," said Carolyn. "I suspect it won't be what they wore for dinner."

"So, a fifty-fifty proposition," I summarized. "I vote for come as you are."

We walked unhurriedly back into the living room. Valerie was on her back on the sofa, one leg on the floor and the other over the back of the sofa. Her bra was missing and her panties on the kitchen floor. Sean's clothes littered the area around the sofa. He was pumping furiously between Valerie's thighs, his cheeks contracting with every stroke, and sucking on Valerie's tits at the same time.

We sat in an arm chair with Carolyn on my lap and tried, unsuccessfully, not to watch Sean and Valerie.

"Is that what we look like when we have sex?" asked Carolyn.

"I suspect so," I responded. "Maybe not exactly but damn close," I expanded.

"It's both erotic and disgusting," Carolyn mused. She wiggled her pussy on my cock as she talked.

"Which one is making you horny now?" I asked.

"I should say the erotic image but even the disgusting image is appealing somehow."

Carolyn moved around on my lap until she had her back to me and her legs straddling my legs. She reached between her legs, captured my erection and fed it into her warm pussy again.

"Interesting choice of position," I commented.

"I want to keep watching," she answered honestly.

That's where we were when Clete and Bridget walked back into the room. Neither of them wore clothing. They stood in the center of the room and watched Sean and Valerie for a moment. Then they turned to watch Carolyn and me.

Bridget walked over to us and tapped Carolyn on the shoulder. "What?" asked Carolyn as she bounced on my cock.

"May I?" Bridget asked.

"What?" repeated Carolyn without missing a beat.

"I can finish for you," suggested Bridget.

"How is that possible?" asked Carolyn pausing for the first time.

"I wasn't referring to you," clarified Bridget. It was him."

"What about me?" asked Carolyn.

Bridget turned to Clete. "Clete, can you come over here and help this beautiful lady?"

A few minutes later, Carolyn was bouncing merrily on Clete's erection and I was walking upstairs with Bridget. In one of the guest rooms, Bridget sat on the bed and patted the bed next to her. I sat.

"Pretty cheeky of you," I said.

"What?" asked Bridget.

"Interrupting us like that," I reminded her.

"You'd already fucked her once," asserted Bridget.

"How could you know that?" I asked.

"A woman always knows," she responded. "She just looked well fucked."

"Still, that's no reason to interrupt," I insisted.

"What's done is done," she replied. "Are you done yet?"

My erection hadn't survived the trip upstairs. "Not yet, but it could be a few minutes."

Bridget could have been clergy. She was excellent at resurrection. This time she quit prematurely and lay back on the bed with her legs spread. I remembered every detail. Her clitoris was begging for attention and her labia were puffy and needed to be pried apart with my tongue. Then I realized that Clete had probably left a small volume of himself inside her between those very labia. However, I had followed Clete into Carolyn many times and I hadn't bothered me then. Why should it bother me now?

I kissed her clitoris and dragged my tongue between her labia, over her perineum and around her rectum. She was very appreciative. "Foc," she cried. I love it when she swears in Irish. I was learning a number of new explicatives.

I repeated my tongue tour of her nether region several more times, each time with increasing reactions, and language, from Bridget. She tasted different and I attributed it to Clete's contribution. At the moment when I judged Bridget was about to orgasm, I slid up and entered her.

I wanted her to have more and continuous orgasms and it worked. Her body tensed and arched as I buried myself deeply inside her. Her vagina was spasming around my erection. The effect on me at least intense as my effect on her. I came deeply inside her.

We lay together on the bed. Bridget had her head on my chest and her hand was wandering over my body. I kissed the top of her head. She twisted around, moved up my body and kissed my lips. Our lips lingered together. Bridget laid her head on a pillow so she could look into eyes.

"Greg," she started. "Why do I feel so comfortable and safe with you?"

"I can't answer that," I told her. "But I'm glad you do."

Bridget was quiet for several minutes. Her eyes were rolled up in her head as if she was thinking. "I think I know why," she said.

I expressed interest. "I'd be interested in knowing,"

"Clete fucks me and you make love to me," she said.

"Can you really tell the difference?" I asked. "After all, the sex we have is pretty active. Some might even say aggressive. In my world, making love is something calm and caring."

"Granted," Bridget conceded. "But with everything we do, it seems that you're focused on me, what I want, what I'm feeling. Clete fucks me for himself. It feels good, even great. I have orgasms. But it always feels that his orgasm is the most important. When you have an orgasm inside me, it feels like a gift, not just a last gasp of sex."

"That's a lot to process," I admitted. "I feel obligated to you somehow. You know, pressure to perform."

"No. No. No. Don't go there," she insisted. "Just be yourself. Don't mess with something that works so well." She paused for a moment. "There's another thing. I don't kiss Clete."

"Really?" I asked. "I've seen you kiss him."

"True. Platonic, social kisses but not when we're having sex. Somehow, not kissing him makes having sex with him easier. Kissing you is an important feature of sex with you. It makes it more intense, more personal, more erotic. I can't imagine sex with you without the kissing."

I couldn't respond. It made no sense to respond. It would have destroyed the emotion in the room. Bridget looked at me with that look that I knew was building to sex between us. She leaned over and kissed me.

I hadn't misinterpreted her look. Twenty minutes later, after a half dozen sexual positions, Bridget was on her knees with her shoulders on the bed and hugging a pillow while I was behind her repeatedly burying my erection into her. We were both sweating from the effort. Bridget was in an almost permanent state of orgasm. I had been to the edge several times but managed to draw back from the brink to continue to please Bridget.

I began to feel my orgasm building again. "God damn it, Greg," yelled Bridget. "Don't withhold it from me again. Let me feel it this time or you'll going to have to call 9-1-1 for me."

I saved her life. I didn't hold back. She collapsed under me before I was finished and my last pulse ended up on her back. A few minutes later, she bucked me off her, rolled us over and kissed me a dozen times. "Thank you. Thank you," she said. "That was perfect. I don't know if I could have gone much longer but when I felt the heat of your semen inside me you made me feel like a real woman"

"I knew we couldn't go much longer," I informed her.

"How?" she asked.

"You swore in English," I said.

Bridget laughed. "I love your attitude," she admitted. "I did, didn't I? I never curse in English. You bring out things about me that even I don't know."

We curled up in each other's arms and fell asleep. Sometime later, someone knocked on the bedroom door. Carolyn poked her head in. Even in the dim light, I could see she was naked. I started to get up. "No." said Carolyn. "Don't get up. Everything's fine. I just wanted you to know that nobody's going home and we'll see you in the morning, hopefully for breakfast."

I settled back into the bed and Bridget's arms. "Who was that?" she asked.

"Carolyn," I told her.

"Are we overdue?" she asked.

"No. No. We're fine. We're fine for the rest of the night. You can go back to sleep."

"I'm awake now," she told me. "And I have to pee."

"The bathroom's down the hall on the left," I directed her.

She headed for the door. "No clothes?" I asked.

"No. It's late. Who's going to see us?" she questioned.

"Us?" I said.

"You're coming with me aren't you?" she asked.