Valerie

Story Info
Wife vacations, best friend keeps the home fires hot.
16.5k words
3.96
25.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Carolyn and I love to travel. We go everywhere together, except when we don't. We've visited five of the seven continents and dozens of countries. We travel by car, bus, train, plane and ship, even bicycle and rickshaw, whatever's appropriate for the journey at hand. Twice a year, I go on a golf trip with buddies and once a year Carolyn takes a long week with our daughter, Celeste.

We married young and, now in our mid forties, we're retired early and enjoying the empty nest life. We're not bound by the limitations of employed people that get two weeks vacation a year and have few other freedoms to travel except for weekends.

Carolyn exercised that freedom early this morning. She and Celeste left for their annual "girl's trip." I drove them to the airport for an insanely early flight for the Dominican Republic. They had booked a seven day, six night excess in an all inclusive resort on the beach. I dropped them off, helped them with their luggage, hugged and kissed them, exhorted them to be careful and safe, drove home and went back to bed. Round trip travel time: five hours.

I managed another six hours sleep and climbed out of bed near eleven. I showered, shaved, dressed casually in cargo shorts, t-shirt and moccasins and went looking for something to eat. It was late for breakfast but bacon, eggs and toast appealed to me. After breakfast, I curled up in my favorite easy chair in the living room with a mug of coffee and my laptop, briefly reviewed the latest news and started to peruse social media.

I loved reading social media, especially the politically oriented sites. A good deal of what I read is misleading and unfounded opinions. I enjoy leaving provocative responses to many of the posts. I am politically independent and no party or person escapes my sarcasm and I relish being called everything from ultra right to progressive left.

Carolyn often told me to back off "poking the bear" as she called it, concerned that one of the wackos I angered would figure out where we lived and come after me. For me, poking the bear was almost a hobby, good entertainment and lots of laughs.

Just after noon, someone rang the front door bell. I set my laptop aside and answered the door. Valerie was standing on the small porch. Valerie is a neighbor and good friend. Carolyn and Valerie met soon after we bought the house and through them, the families have become close.

"Hi, Val," I greeted her. "Is something wrong?"

"No, Greg, everything's fine," she told me.

"Do you need help?" I asked.

"Nothing serious," Valerie said. "But I thought we could talk."

I was mystified. Valerie had never just knocked on the door asking to talk. "Carolyn's not home," I told her. "She left this morning with Celeste for their annual girl's trip," I explained.

"I wanted to talk to you," Valerie stated.

That was unusual. While I processed her statement, she asked, "Can I come in?"

"Of course," I said, stepping aside and holding the door for her.

She floated into the room. She was wearing a flower patterned, sleeveless one piece white dress, with a high neckline, a short flared skirt and white flats. It seemed an unusual choice for a midweek, midday talk with a neighbor.

We settled in the living room, I in my easy chair and Valerie on the sofa facing me with the hem of her dress tantalizingly high on her thighs. Valerie is an unusually attractive woman so her pose attracted my attention. Over the years, I had noticed her often and thought about how lucky her husband, Clete was. I had seen her in a two piece bathing suit as recently as last month at the beach so her presentation on my sofa wasn't a concern at the time.

My coffee had become cold. "I need to warm this up," I told Val. "Can I get you some coffee?"

"That would be wonderful, she said.

I picked up my mug and headed for the kitchen. Valerie followed me. She leaned against the counter while I fetched another mug, dumped and rinsed my mug and poured two cups for coffee for us. "Milk, sugar?" I asked.

"No. Black is fine," she answered.

Carrying our mugs, we returned to the living room and sat down again. Maybe it was my imagination, or fantasy, but I thought her skirt was even higher on her thighs when she settled on the sofa the second time. We sipped our coffees for a moment.

"Greg," Valerie started. "Do you find me attractive?" she asked.

An unusual, out of the blue, question. Of course I found her attractive but I was reluctant to say so. Our friendship and her relationship with Carolyn were more important than anything admitting to my attraction to her would produce. "Has someone said something critical to you?" I asked.

"No. No. Nothing like that," she insisted. "I just wanted to know."

"Valerie," I said. "You are attractive. I don't know a man in his right mind who would think differently and not be envious of Clete."

"Does that include you?" Valerie asked while arching her back and pushing her chest out.

Trapped, I answered her. "Of course it does."

Valerie took a deep breath. "Thanks," she said. That makes me feel good. Honestly, I've had similar thoughts about you."

Suddenly, I couldn't breathe. Where was this conversation heading? Why did she want to talk to me? I didn't have to wait long to find out. Valerie put her coffee mug on a nearby table, stood up, walked over to in front of me, took my mug from my hand and put it on the table next to me. She turned and sat across my lap with one arm across my shoulders. My left hand naturally went around her waist and my right hand landed on her knee.

Breathing was difficult but necessary. I managed a single word, "What?"

Valerie smiled at me. "Is this okay?" she asked.

Just for your information, you can't talk if you can't breathe. "Are you all right?" Valerie added.

"Surprised," I managed to say. "Shocked even," I added. "Why?"

"I told you," Valerie insisted. "I've been thinking about you."

"This is more than just thinking about me," I stated. "You're inflating my ego." I let her identify ego.

"I couldn't help myself," Valerie explained. "You're not the only one with something inflated. I just had to sit on your lap. Should I go back to the sofa?"

I held her more tightly around her waist. She wiggled her ass against my lap. "No need. This is fine," I agreed.

My phone rang. "Ignore it," suggested Valerie.

"I should answer it," I explained. "It's probably Carolyn telling me they arrived safely."

"Make it quick," ordered Valerie. "Please," she added.

It was Carolyn and they had arrived safely. They were unpacking in their room at the resort. The trip had been uneventful including changing planes in Miami and they were heading out to the pool as soon as they could. "How are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm fine," I told her. "Just sitting here talking to Val."

"She's there already?" questioned Carolyn.

"Already?" I questioned. "Did you know she was coming by?"

Carolyn dodged. "What does she want?"

"I don't know yet," I told her. I suspected but I wasn't going to share my thoughts with Carolyn or Valerie. "She just got here."

"Well, do what you can to help her," suggested Carolyn. "I've got to go. Celeste is already in her bathing suit and she's waiting for me."

"Have fun," I said. "Love you."

"Love you too," repeated Carolyn and she was gone.

Valerie looked at me with a huge smile. "Where were we?" she asked wiggling her ass on my lap.

"Did Carolyn know you were coming over today?" I asked her.

"Why would she know that?" she responded.

"Why would I think that somehow you and she worked this out together," I stated.

Valerie didn't respond. Instead, she took my chin in her free hand and kissed me. Any thoughts about a female conspiracy evaporated with that kiss as did my free will. As our kiss intensified, Val took my hand from her knee and pushed it against her breast. When she removed her hand, my hand remained. I palmed and squeezed her breast.

Our lips separated, Val leaned back against me and moaned. "God, that feels incredible."

We kissed again. My hand slid down from her breast back to her knee.

I paused. "Val, what are we doing?" I asked.

"What we both wanted to do," she summarized.

"And you planned this with Carolyn?" I suggested.

'Not this exactly," said Val.

"But something similar?" I asked.

"Actually, a lot more," admitted Valerie.

"And Cletus knows?" I asked.

"Cletus?"

"Your husband," I reminded her.

"Oh, him. Not yet," she told me.

"And when did you plan to tell him?" I asked.

"It's results dependent," Valerie said.

"Results dependent?"

"If you and I reach an agreement, then I'll bring him up to speed," Valerie said.

"How do you expect him to react?"

"That depends on whether he and Carolyn reach an agreement," smiled Valerie.

"Damn," I said.

"Do you want me to leave?" asked Valerie.

Stunned by what I had just learned, I didn't answer immediately. "If this is what Carolyn and Valerie want," I thought. "I'll play along and deal with the impacts later." "No," I told her. "Stay where you are."

Val kissed me again, this time with her tongue searching for my tonsils. I stroked her leg above her knee with my hand. Her legs separated suggestively and I slid my hand further up the inside of her leg. We kissed repeatedly. Val wiggled her ass against my building erection and my hand continued to explore further up her leg. Valerie was wearing panties. I slid my fingers between her labia through the wet fabric of her panties.

"Fuck," said Val. "Help me get these damn panties off."

Together, we grabbed the sides of her panties, she lifted her hips and we managed to pull them down her legs. She pushed off her shoes with her feet and freed the panties from one foot. She kicked her panties off with her other foot.

With her black panties hanging off the corner of the coffee table, we returned to kissing and exploring. I ran my fingers around her clitoris for a moment and repositioned my hand so that two fingers could enter her vagina while my thumb continued to rub her clitoris. I squeezed, stroked and rubbed at the same time.

I felt her body begin to tense but her orgasm arrived unexpectedly. Val screamed into my mouth and she shook uncontrollably. She recovered almost as quickly. She turned, slid off my lap between my legs and began to desperately work on my belt buckle. "Damn it, Greg," she cried. "Get these fuckin' pants off now."

My shorts and underwear quickly joined Val's panties on the table. Val grabbed my erection in both hands, paused for half a second and attacked my cock with her mouth. It disappeared into her mouth until her lips were buried in my pubic hair. I'm not world class large but I have nothing to be ashamed of. I have no idea how she swallowed all of me. At least not until she actually swallowed. The rippling of her throat massaged the head of my erection and I almost burst with the feeling.

"Val," I mumbled. "I'm going to cum."

She paused. "I want you to cum in me."

"Then we'll need to reposition," I suggested.

"Cum in my mouth," Val insisted.

She continued to suck and stroke my erection and there was no way I wasn't going to cum in her mouth. When I did, Val swallowed and the rest leaked out of the corners of her mouth. She licked her lips and captured what she could with her tongue. "Thank you," she squealed breathlessly. "That was incredible."

I agreed and had a fleeting thought. Carolyn liked to give me blow jobs but she rarely let me cum in her mouth and swallowed even less frequently. Maybe her arrangement with Valerie would lead to more and better sex between us.

Valerie stood up and helped me up off the chair. She looked at me and began to giggle. "Look at you," she said. "All wet, shiny and limp."

I laughed with her. "And you, my dear," I said. "Are probably equally wet and shiny. That is if I could see."

"A problem easily corrected," agreed Valerie. She pulled her dress off over her head, tossed it on the floor. Her bra quickly followed. She stood in front of me naked. For the first time, I was able to assess the whole woman I'd wondered about for years.

"Okay?" asked Valerie as she pirouetted in front of me.

"Okay?" I repeated. "More than I ever imagined."

"Now you're inflating my ego," commented Valerie.

"I'm not done inflating things," I promised her.

"You say the sweetest things," giggled Valerie.

I took her hand. "Come with me," I said.

"Not until you lose that shirt," Valerie insisted.

My t-shirt joined the other clothing on the table and floor and we headed for the bedroom. In the bedroom, things calmed down considerably. Apparently, we had gotten the excitement and immediacy of our first sexual encounter out of the way. We hugged and kissed each other with tenderness and passion. Together we pulled the covers off the bed and folded them neatly at the foot of the bed.

I held Valerie in my arms, held her ass in both hands and pulled her body against mine, her hard nipples pressing into the flesh of my chest and my cock buried in her pubic hair. We lay in the bed together, exploring each other and testing the sensitivities of various parts of our bodies. When I entered her the first time, we both exhaled with the emotion of it and wrapped our bodies around each other with the intention of a long lasting encounter.

Valerie causing my orgasm earlier had been brilliant. We fucked each other without the concern of an early release, at least by me. Valerie could have unlimited orgasms before I would end our coupling with mine and she took advantage of the situation. For twenty or more minutes we fucked in a number of positions, repeating some when we felt the urge. I have no idea how many orgasms Valerie had and neither did she. We weren't counting. She was on her back with her knees held against her shoulders when I spewed millions of sperm and ounces of semen deeply inside her.

We lay in each other's arms while we recovered and showered together before returning back to the bedroom. I found clean sheets in the hall linen closet while Valerie stripped the bed and we remade the bed together.

We lay in the bed, pulled a light blanket over us and talked. "I think you're the most orgasmic woman in the world," I suggested. "Guinness record level," I insisted.

"I had no idea," Valerie admitted.

"You're kidding," I said surprised.

"I've always been orgasmic," Valerie told me. "Multiple orgasms isn't unusual but never continuous orgasms and never without a break between orgasms."

We made love twice more that afternoon. Valerie tried to count her orgasms but lost count both times. After another shower, we stretched out on the bed and talked some more. I looked at the clock. I was well after five pm. "Don't you have to go home soon?" I .asked.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" she asked with a smile.

"Not at all but don't you have to go home?" I asked.

"Why would I need to do that?" she asked.

"Won't Clete be expecting you?" I wondered.

"Clete?"

"Your husband," I reminded her again.

"Oh," she said. "He's not home."

"Where is he?" I asked.

"On a business trip," Valerie told me. "He left yesterday and will be gone for a week or more."

I held my breath and asked the next question. "Where is he?" I asked. I didn't know how I would react if she said "Punta Cana."

"Yellowknife," she said.

"Canada?"

"Yep."

"Pretty isolated," I postulated.

"And cold," Valerie added.

"Lonely?" I asked.

"They have women there," said Valerie.

"You seem pretty calm about that," I said.

"Just realistic," Valerie insisted. "Speaking of realism," she commented as she rolled on top of me. "I don't have to go home for a week."

It was in incredible week. We never left the house. We had everything we needed delivered. Valerie shocked more than one delivery boy when she answered the door scantily clothed or, in one case, naked. He looked as if he couldn't breathe and left without a tip. We laughed for hours. We had sex in every room except the garage.

The day before Carolyn and Celeste were due home, Valerie and I straightened and cleaned the house. Every room was inspection perfect. Valerie left right after breakfast the next morning and I changed the sheets and did the laundry and the breakfast dishes.

I picked up my wife and daughter at four-thirty and we were home before seven. "This place looks and smells incredible," commented Carolyn when she came through the door. "Did you have help?" she asked.

"Why would I need help?" I asked.

"I haven't a slightest idea why," Carolyn smiled.

That night Carolyn and I had some of the best sex of our marriage. Carolyn surprised me with an impromptu blow job in which I came in her mouth and she swallowed. Several times during the night, I had to remind her to keep her voice down.

"Why should I?" asked Carolyn. "I'm having fun and I don't care who knows it."

I'm concerned we'll wake up Celeste," I told her.

"Why? She's an adult and she knows we're married and we have sex."

If we woke her up, she never said anything.

The next day, Celeste headed for home and Carolyn complemented me. "You've upped your game in the bedroom," she said.

"You're inflating my ego," I replied.

"Anything else get inflated?" asked Carolyn.

I couldn't respond. Too close for comfort.

"Don't worry," said Carolyn. "I know."

"You know?" I asked hoping she wasn't referring to what I knew.

"I know," she repeated. "Clete's in Yellowknife and won't be home for two more days and Valerie wasn't home all week."

"How?" I asked.

"Valerie and I talked every day," Carolyn revealed.

"How?" I repeated myself.

"When she could. The calls were brief but very informational," Carolyn told me.

"And you're not angry?" I asked.

"Why should I be angry?" she asked. "I set it up."

"Why?" I sounded like a broken record.

"I've been watching how you and Valerie look at each other for years," Carolyn said. "It was going to happen eventually so, I just moved it along. Of course Valerie jumped at the chance and neither of us thought you would pass on the opportunity to fuck her. And, besides, Clete is easy to look at and Valerie offered him as a quid pro quo."

"You're going to fuck Clete?" I wanted to know.

"I am," Carolyn stated unequivocally.

"You think I'm okay with that?" I asked.

"I didn't know but since you've already fucked Valerie I don't think you have foundation to object," said Carolyn. "Think about it. You'll have two women to fuck and all you have to do is share them with the husband of one of them."

"Why does that seem so logical?" I asked.

"Logic has nothing to do with it," said Carolyn with a smile. "Just debauchery."

I couldn't disagree. I loved debauchery as much as she did.

Clete got home midweek. I assumed that Valerie brought him up to speed. Thursday, I asked Carolyn if she had fucked him yet. "Not yet," she told me. "I'll let you know."

The four of us had dinner Saturday evening. As we left the restaurant, we stopped in the parking lot and discussed where to go next. Carolyn suggested she ride home with Clete. Valerie enthusiastically supported Carolyn's idea. She moved next to me, winked, and said, "I'll ride with Greg."

"I'm letting you know," whispered Carolyn to me as she left, hand in hand, with Clete in the direction of his car.

I drove Valerie home with me. On the way I asked her if Clete knew what Carolyn had planned.

"Not precisely," Valerie told me. "He knows about us and, before you freak out, he's okay with it. Apparently, he got lucky in Yellowknife and didn't know how to tell me. I let him off the hook when I told him that I had gotten lucky too."

Inside, I made a couple of drinks and we sat in the living room to wait for Clete and Carolyn. When I wondered where they were, Valerie informed me that they weren't coming.