Valerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do," said Sean and I seconded his opinion.

We all hugged and kissed Valerie and Clete and settled back into chairs and sofa. Sean went to get more wine for all of us. We sat around the room, sipping wine and catching up. I couldn't focus on the conversation. My eyes kept wandering to Valerie who was sitting opposite me. She caught me several times and blew me a kiss each time. I had seen Valerie naked hundreds of times and touched almost every square inch of her body but, somehow, seeing her in her barely there outfit was even a more powerful aphrodisiac.

Eventually, Bridget suggested it was time for dinner. We headed for the patio and found seats around the table. Sean expressed a thought that I shared. "This is going to be a difficult and distracting dinner."

"Really?" asked Bridget. "How so?"

"Look at Valerie," he confessed. "I'm going to have trouble eating when all I can think about is how tasty she looks."

"He has a point," I ventured.

The women looked at each other. "Men," Bridget said with an annoying tone and a smile and suggested that the women needed to confer for a moment. The three women went into the kitchen. A few minutes later, Valerie returned and sat at the table, her outfit unchanged. She was followed by Carolyn and Bridget. Neither of them was wearing shirts or bras. They sat at the table.

"Does this help?" asked Bridget.

"No," responded Sean. "If anything it makes things worse but in a good way. Now I have six distractions. I'll tough it out while we eat."

Somehow, we made it through dinner. Sean only dropped his fork once and he only bumped his head once when he bent under the table to fetch his fork and Valerie spread her legs.

We gathered back in the living room. Everyone was in a playful mood from the good food and plentiful wine. I settled into a wide chair. Valerie curled up in my lap. Sean and Carolyn occupied another chair and Bridget sat on the sofa with Clete.

"One of these three is not like the others," sang Carolyn.

Valerie took a minute for the message to sink in. She took off her almost transparent blouse. Then she responded with, "Three of these six are not like the other three."

With help from Valerie, I took off my shirt. Within seconds and some laughter, both Clete and Sean were shirtless.

"What's the next line?" asked Carolyn.

Nobody had a witty answer. She moved each of the other women to stand with her in front of the men. They were all wearing short skirts. It occurred to me that the absence of shorts, capris or slacks wasn't a coincidence. These women came to dinner ready to party.

"Our turn?" asked Valerie.

"What do you think guys," asked Carolyn. "Is it our turn again?"

We guys signaled universal approval of Valerie's suggestion.

"Individually or all together?" asked Bridget.

"Together," ordered Carolyn. On three. One ... two ... three."

They all pulled their skirts down and kicked them aside. Bridget and Carolyn stood in front of us guys in just their skimpy panties. Valerie, however, had come to dinner more prepared than the other women. She was totally naked. I wondered if I had actually seen string bikini panties earlier.

"Guys next," cheered Bridget. She was obviously having fun. "Pick a guy," she told the other women.

I was pulled off my chair by Bridget. Valerie and Carolyn's choices were predetermined. Valerie grabbed Sean and Carolyn, Clete. Moments later, we were all in our tighty-whities or boxer shorts. No countdown needed. Shoes, socks and trousers tossed aside.

"Our turn again?" asked Bridget.

"How about all together?" asked Carolyn.

"Only if I get to do Greg," insisted Bridget.

Everybody grabbed the waist bands of their partner's last item of clothing, except Sean who had nothing to grab. "Three," shouted Bridget. Everybody except Sean bent down, pulling someone's underwear with them. Sean stood proudly as Valerie pulled down his shorts. Valerie discovered his erection as she began to rise, grabbed it in one hand and wrapped her mouth around it as she settled on her knees.

"Nice catch," commented Bridget to Valerie.

"Umph," said Valerie.

"She looks professional," added Carolyn.

"Fummmk yew," mumbled Valerie.

"Next?" asked Carolyn.

"The pool," suggested Bridget. She led us to the edge of the pool and jumped in. I jumped in next to her. Her arms flew around my neck and she kissed me. "Come with me," she ordered.

If you think having sex in a pool with a beautiful, busty woman is fun you should try it with a new partner in a hot tub. That wasn't Bridget's plan. Bridget led me to the far edge of the pool where the water flowed over the edge and down the rocks below to the lower pool. The edge was about eight inches wide. Bridget used an underwater step to pull herself up on the edge and spread her legs. "You know what I really like?" she asked.

"I do," I answered, grabbed her hips and began searching for her clitoris with my tongue and lips. I found it instinctively. It was in almost the same place on all three women.

"Oh shit," exclaimed Bridget. "I've missed you," she said.

I paused. "It's only been about four hours," I reminded her.

"Time is irrelevant when it comes to missing you," she equivocated.

I tried to focus on Bridget's anatomy while the water rushed alongside my chin, around her ass and over the edge to the boulders below. The cool of the water and the heat of her body were conflicting. Bridget helped when she put a hand on my head, pushed and clamped her legs around my head. It only took a minute or two before Bridget was squirming and splashing on the ledge. I was concerned that she might fall off the ledge backward and fall on the boulders. I broke free, stood on the step, put my arms around her body and held her close to insure her safety. The unintended result was my erection pressed against her vagina.

As Bridget calmed, she put her arms around my waist, kissed me and pulled me tighter toward her. I entered her and pushed inside her as far as I could. With encouragement from Bridget, we began to push and pull together. It was an unusually somatic experience. While my erection was surrounded by the incredible heat of Bridget's anatomy, my testicles were surrounded by and splashing in the cool pool water. The sounds of our genitals sloshing together and colliding mixed with the sounds of the water rushing over the edge of the pool and my testicles splashing in the water enhanced the erotic nature of our coupling. In other words, we were both having fun fucking each other.

Bridget's first orgasm primed the pump of her second orgasm. When it arrived, she took me with her and I pulsed sperm and semen deeply inside her in spite of her rhythmic and tight squeezing of my erection by her vagina. We went over the orgasmic edge together and still managed not to go over the edge of the pool together.

I fell back into the pool and dragged Bridget with me. She hung on me with her legs wrapped around my waist, panting and gasping for breath. "That was incredible," she exclaimed.

"Certainly you've done that before," I stated.

"I have and it's incredible every time," she confessed.

Bridget slowly relaxed and we stood together in the pool. We turned, planning to move away from the edge of the pool and paused. Across the pool, Valerie was hanging on Sean's neck, vigorously bouncing up and down on a part of his anatomy below the water line.

"I think we should stay here for a while," I suggested.

"And watch?" asked Bridget with a smile.

"Hard not to," I admitted.

"Does Sean look that serene when he's fucking me?" asked Bridget.

"I think Sean looks that serene whoever he's fucking, including you," I suggested.

Bridget ducked under the water and pulled me down with her. A moment later we both popped up. "The view was clearer underwater," she said. "They're really fucking in the pool," she complained.

"Are you the pot or the kettle?" I asked.

Bridget laughed. "I guess I don't have a leg to stand on," she admitted.

We treaded water until Sean and Valerie were finished and had time to recover. When Sean lifted Valerie out to the water to place her on the pool coping, we started to float in their direction. When we arrived, I climbed out of the pool and sat next to Valerie. Bridget floated next to her husband. "I hope you didn't pollute the pool," she chided him.

"No more that you," he responded.

Bridget kissed him. "Fuck it," she said. Sean laughed and kissed her back.

Clete and Carolyn came out of the house, across the patio and joined us at the side of the pool. Carolyn had that glow that I had seen thousands of times every time we had sex and was shared by both Valerie and Bridget. Over the next several minutes, bodies shifted and relationships formed. Carolyn headed back into the house with Sean and Bridget dragged Clete into the pool and headed for the infinity edge. Valerie stood up, took my hand and started for the path.

Valerie and I walked down the path, around the boulders and to the hot tub. "I could use a hot Jacuzzi massage," shared Valerie. "Are you up for it?" she asked.

She looked at my unrecovered cock. "Not yet?" she asked. "Let's jump in the hot tub and see what comes up."

In the hot tub, Valerie pushed the start button and sank to her shoulders. I sat on the side of the tub. The foaming water was up to my mid chest. Valerie floated over to me and sat on my knees facing me. Her breasts floating on the surface of the water. "Too soon," I told her.

"I can be patient," conceded Valerie.

"That's not my experience with you," I observed.

Valerie laughed. "You're different," she explained. "And I really love sex. If you sit on the edge maybe I can speed things along."

She was right and we ended in the hot tub with Valerie bouncing happily on my anatomy similar to how she had been bouncing on Sean's anatomy not thirty minutes ago. The difference was that we did pollute the hot tub water.

Late in the evening the six of us convened in the living room. We were all carrying towels necessary from our time in the pools. No one was wearing a towel. The men tossed the towels on the patio table on the way into the house. The women brought their towels into the room to sit on them and protect the furniture. Without consultation with us men, the women were in charge of the agenda.

Decisions were made. Everybody would spend the night. Sean was assigned to the master bedroom with Carolyn. Clete and I were assigned to two of the three guest bedrooms with Bridget and Valerie respectively. The plan that the men weren't aware of at the time, was that there were to be two exchanges of bedrooms by the women that were complete when each woman was sharing a bed with their husband. For me that meant Valerie, Bridget and then Carolyn. Exhaustion was the goal.

For about the next year, that was how the relationships were managed. Pairings were spontaneous, once or twice a week. Involvement by other members of the group was not required. Sometimes it was a single couple. Other times might involve just four of us. The only planned event was the monthly gathering at Sean and Bridget's home and pool.

There was an occasional non-conventional grouping. Twice I was surprised by an evening or weekend with two of the ladies without either of the other men. And once I was joined by Sean with one of the women. Twice during the year, I had a week's vacation with Valerie and Bridget separately. Carolyn and I scheduled a two week vacation together as well.

Four times during the year, the three women disappeared for the weekend for a girl's outing. I don't know if Sean or Clete inquired about the agenda for the weekends. I certainly didn't ask and Carolyn didn't offer any details.

We functioned like an intimate family without the incest or the guilt. The whole thing was like a male fantasy fulfilled. At least Valerie shared that it was also a fantasy of hers.

Last week, Bridget, with support from Valerie, wondered if it was time to add another couple, or two, to the group. Her reasoning was anemic. Under questioning she admitted that she just wanted to fuck other men and she wanted it to be on the up and up.

Carolyn seemed unprepared for Bridget's request. "Assuming we all agree with your proposal, I assume you have another couple already in mind," she asserted.

"Honestly, I don't," countered Bridget. "I assumed, if we agreed, that we would work together to find candidates."

That's where things are today. We don't have a consensus let alone candidates. I have a more important concern. I have to take a shower before Bridget arrives.

I've asked Chuck to include this short note at the end of the story. This is my story. If you've read this far, you probably have an opinion about it. Some of you will dismiss it as just another male harem fantasy. I assure you, it is not. It happened pretty much as I've told it. I admit to an occasional embellishment or exaggeration. Not often. Bridget's breasts really are huge and my cock not so.

So, what is it? Fantasy or confession? Fiction or truth? Imagination or reality? Your choice.

Choose wisely.