All Comments on 'Valerie'

by jjcole43

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So dull...

It reads like an endless tick-off list; why is there absolutely nothing here that's even slightly erotic when you have all the elements to make a terrific short story? The only explanation is that you honestly have no story-telling talent whatsoever, and write like an 8th grader following strict, inflexible writing rules without any regard to form or flow (or even any interest) - 10 words, period, 10 words, period, endlessly, mechanically. Please rewrite this, and get a sympathetic editor to show you how to tell an adult story like an adult. No stars, in this form this story was marginally less interesting than watching a faucet drip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anyone

who posts so many stories on the same day has to be a crap writer.

You are. A crap writer.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
A simple love story!

It was nice for a change to read a short simple love story...without all the embellishments and drama...thanks!

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 10 years ago
Re anonymous

You are a chickenshit hiding behind your anonymity, the story isn't perfect but at least it's an honest attempt. I hate you anonymous pricks that contribute fucking zilch except your lousy contemptible comments behind your anonymous shield. I criticize authors all the time but I don't fucking hide from them. Fuck off and die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved the story!

Great story and well done!

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
I thought it was a pretty good short story 5 stars

It needed her to get bred to make it complete...

OseekerOseeker6 months ago

They acted like they were married thououghout the story.

2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous