All Comments on 'Valerie and the Bachelor Ch. 02'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Outrageously Disgusting Characters

God what a bastard. I really hope that he rots in hell. And what kind of a self-respecting woman allows herself to be treated that way, to come to a party as a guest and then be demoted to the position of a maid. I'm sorry but these characters are outrageously disgusting. They just plain outright disgust me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very disappointed

#1 - this story should be under nonconsent/reluctance, because there is NOTHING romantic about it. #2 - I find it VERY hard to believe that a woman would so easily let go of her virginity after safeguarding it for 26 years! #3 - It's also hard to believe that even if she were in a relaxed state, that she wouldn't react to the pain of having her hymen broken at all, alchohol & massage be damned. #4 - No self-respecting woman would allow herself to be invited to a party, go to all the trouble that she did to get ready, only to be totally taken apart when she arrives, no matter how much she liked the man. #5 - Chapter 1 wasn't bad, but chapter 2 was very hard to believe. The total personality transformations were not for the better.

svenjollysvenjollyalmost 14 years ago
Weird

This is a strange view of "romance." Sort of creepy, all things considered.

KittyKat147KittyKat147almost 14 years ago
....

I still like it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
oooO

loving it even more! i hope valerie works up the courage to tell marcus she was a virgin so we can see him with a girl who "isnt easy" and can make it up to val for everything he put her through.. i adore the wealthy (ignorant) and dominant male paired with the unsure and timid girl who are perfect for eachother... will be re-reading until ch. 3!!! Keep it up!! jac xxo

mmm_kittenmmm_kittenalmost 14 years ago
???

Romance? He will really have to redeem himself for this to be romance. Not loving it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This isn't romance, the whole thing is just creepy.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
The boy's a cadd

a pompous ass. T

LuvTrackerLuvTrackeralmost 9 years ago
The jerk is right

Yup, she was easy. 26 years of guarding her virginity and she fucking gave it up to an asshole?! Self-respect my ass. This girl is the epitome of stupidity...a fucking doormat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please don't hurt her

She really is too good for him.if he doesn't believe her he's an ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous