All Comments on 'Valerie Ch. 01'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
angelx602angelx602about 17 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed reading this story quite alot. I hope it continues.

Rad'lRad'labout 17 years ago
An amazing story

well told - except for a few typos, missing letters and, once, a confusion between 'him' and 'her'. Overall I enjoyed the story and will look forward to more from dweaver999.

Thanks.

libertarianlibertarianabout 17 years ago
Good start

Yes the typos were annoying, but the story was well done. Valerie is a seemingly natural submissive. I am looking forward to her mistress abusing her as most people know that women are crueler than men. It seems that Valerie is more into the degradation than the pain, but the pain is a very close second so far. I think that the pain of her tits and pussy are going to be a bigger turn on for her than the degradation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Stunning

Not really a BDSM afficianado, but this was the one that got me hooked. Well paced, not rushed, beliavable, really hot. It has the right pace and tempo, and the descriptions of her feelings mirrored exactly what I thought mine would be in her place. Will there be any more? I cant help but reread this and reread it again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
loved the story

I loved your story very much and looking forward to see if Valerie call to come back and to see what is in store for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Totally Intriguing

Very well written and the descriptions were not OVERLY detailed, leaving plenty to work with in my own imagination. I am not into BSDM (well so I thought until I read this submission) but I have to say it brought me great pleasure to experience Val's orgasms with her.

Keep up the good work! I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More to come?....cum?

Really well written and I'm courious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
constructive criticism

This was a really creative story, I loved the sex and submission. But the conversation sounded a little forced, the verbal aspects were a little too stuff and formal. Try editing in some contractions and making the speech a little more casual.

XantuXantualmost 16 years ago
Summer reading at its best

What a great way to start a vacation. I enjoyed it very much especially the discussion at the end. Thank you. xantu

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Weak Character Introduction

The introduction to Valerie is too conventional. The expectation that the reader can suspend his or her disbelief to accept the premise that Verie will scoop the ejaculate off the carpet having met the fellow barely one or two hours prior (first page) is nothing short of ludicrous.

LadydeadLadydeadalmost 13 years ago
Love it

This was much more realistic than many stories I have read, and I love the thought processes. This is a great opening for people new to this type of interest, I know it helped me gain a better understanding. I am actually re-reading this story.

Keep up the great work ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

goodbye to last niii iiight

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago

excellent story, I love your writing skill , and the flow of the story is sooo good. it got me hooked and I need to read more. these types of stories make me wonder would I want to submit? or Dom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Liked the story, set up of her submission etc. I only have one major complaint. After all the buildup and prep, couldn't you have worked out a way to enema Valerie's backdoor clean? Maybe have Sally do it? I would never have my sub "lick her own anal fluids" (aka...shit) off my cock.

ToranAllairesToranAllaires4 months ago

I realize this is a pretty old story and the author may have moved on but I wanted to comment anyways. I love the writing and love the way the story is presented. The plot is decent, going where many stories don't - Charles and his household are very non-threatening and stress consensual interaction, although bordering a little on CNC by making Valerie hold up to her end of the bargain without knowing what that entails. The character development could have been stronger. I was really wanting Valerie to be out of sorts with the new experience especially since she didn't have a clue about any of it. Someone who gets that aroused at getting tied up had to have some interest in it - it's kind of prevalent in culture, even in the most vanilla settings of damsels-in-distress in mainstream movies. I'm thinking she would see something like that and something would trigger.

The thing I did have an issue with was the comment at the end, "That is true masochism. I would have to see you get help in that case." Ouch. The author later clarified two reasons and the first is sort of the definition of masochism - deriving sexual pleasure from feeling physical pain. I'm not sure why the author had to cast masochism in a negative light. My dad once told me, when I was a teenager, that if I had been gay, he would have taken me to see a therapist. I didn't like that and I didn't really understand the message here.

Otherwise, nice work and I'm looking forward to more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous