Valerie Holds On Pt. 01

Story Info
Loving wife betrayed by sister and husband.
3.5k words
3.18
11.7k
7
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
140 Followers

Valarie Holds on.

Copyright Catcher78 all rights reserved.

Part one, Chapter one.

I had my forty-seventh birthday this year. I am a mother of six children, two sets of twins (Anne 23, Elizabeth 23, Ellen 25 and Teri 25), four wonderful girls, plus my oldest daughter (Mary 30) and my youngest my only boy (Luke 19). My beloved husband of thirty years Bill who has a multi-line (all commercial) insurance agency. I was eighteen when we got married when Bill and I got pregnant with Mary, well I got pregnant, Bill was my first time in the back of his Ford van. He said he'd put the mattress there just for us. I am Valerie, the youngest growing up in my family of seven.

I'd been crushing on him since junior English with Doc Majors (she was a nun actually) at Bishop Blanchette. Big tall guy and he was so good looking. His last name was Andersen, mine then was Abbot, so we sat by each other due to the providence of the alphabet. He was a ball player, baseball and basketball. Now this class was AP English the day before was my eighteenth birthday, he was writing notes from Doc's lecture and I could not take my eyes off of his hands they were gigantic.

One morning I wasn't listening to the lecture, cause I'd read way ahead and he was writing as if he was trying to every word down and his huge other hand had a hold of the top of his notebook and I felt flushed and then my undies were all wet. I don't think I peed, I had my monthly last week.

I raised my hand and asked Doc if I could go see the school nurse because I didn't feel good. The nurses were nuns, who rotated through from Providence Hospital up near Seattle University. This one was Sister Enid, a tall woman in her thirties.

I had to wait as there was a boy in there who had messed up his knee in gym class and was getting bandaged. Finally, I went in and told her my story and I was actually scared and wringing my hands.

She got a thermometer and put it in my mouth and then counted my pulse. I was watching her and she sniffed and a frown came over her face. She took the thermometer out of my mouth and put it into a jar with liquid and other thermometers.

"Valerie take your panties off so I can see if maybe your cycle got screwed up, it's rare but it happens."

I kicked off my tennis shoes, took them off. They were new white ones and clean, mom always gave us clean clothes and we helped her too.

She turned them inside out and then put them up to her nose.

"Valerie who did you have sex with, "in a very angry voice.

"Nooooooooooo, I'm a good girl and a virgin," I crossed myself three times, Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art though among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I pulled my Rosary from my skirt pocket and closed my eyes and silently repeated the prayer, my mama's name was Mary. I had no idea how I had fallen into such sin and depravity but here I was.

Sister Enid pulled me to my feet and I said, "I've never been with anyone and yet I am obviously a worthless sinner. I need to confess to Father O'Brien before God takes me. I'm so afraid Sister, I don't want to die, all I ever wanted to be was a good wife and mother. I'm so scared Sister please help me, "I broke down and started weeping and hiccupping.

The strangest thing happened, she pulled me up and hugged me and patted me and I finally stopped and she said, "Sit over here," I walked over and sat on the wooden chair. She locked her outer door and pulled a chair over in front of me.

She said, "I was a wife and mother. A little girl named Mary. They died about ten years ago in a plane crash. I knew I could never start over and that God had put this choice in front of me. Maybe it was for you Valerie. Can I be your helper mom this morning, because as I'm breathing I love you now as if I was your mother."

I nodded.

"Tell me exactly what happened in class, with every detail you can recall."

"Doc Majors was lecturing us on Huckleberry Finn the first three chapters. I've already read it twice, so I wasn't paying attention to her, "I stopped.

Sister Enid said, "Tell me child, it is okay."

"I sit across from Bill Andersen, the ball player. I've been in love with him for over a year now. We are going to marry and have children. He is so handsome and so big and strong. Sometimes he'll say something funny, so I laugh. I don't think he knows I'm there though. I've never really touched him, except last week. I thought maybe I could accidentally bump into him, but that would obviously be sinning. I borrowed a pen last week and I touched his arm and thanked him and we stared at each other briefly. He smiled, but nothing sense. Anyway I was watching him take notes. His left hand was holding his notebook at the top and the pen was so tiny in his right hand and it is so big and that's when it happened. I feel like it could happen again now."

Sister Enid stood me up grabbed my hand and walked me around the room and then we sat down again and she got me a glass of water.

"Valerie I'm going to explain what happened this morning. You've done nothing wrong, no sin as near as I can tell, okay," I nodded.

"When God made us, it was so we could cleave unto one another and have new families. When a husband and wife make love to make a child, God made it so it would feel good so that in case the wife did not get pregnant, they would want to make love again until they made a baby in her tummy. Sometimes in a marriage the time is not right to make love, it could be her period for example. So they touch each other all over their body. Men and women absolutely love that it's one of the joys of married life.

"But even more powerful than touching is your heart and mind. In this case in your heart your love for Bill along with you watching his hands caused you to have an orgasm, almost two orgasms."

"Do you know what an orgasm is Valerie?"

"In junior high sex education class Sister Donatella talked about it, but I thought that was about the sperm getting to the woman's eggs."

Sister Enid said, "Oh Valerie here's a secret you can have way more orgasms than any man."

Life went on, Bill still didn't know I existed and I did not look at his hands, much that is. The baseball team made it to the state playoffs and win or lose there was going to be a party after the game at Bill's house. My oldest sister Joan, lived near our parent's home.

She's ten years older than me and was married then to her first husband. I called and told her I needed help with a boy deal. She told me to come over.

She asked me, "Do you want some coffee," I nodded yes.

"Well," she raised her eyebrows."

"I'm in love with this boy, total fucking stud (I'd been learning more about sex) and I want to marry him, even if it means I fuck him without protection and get pregnant (which is what I did ultimately) he just doesn't know it yet. I need to slut it up big times and rock his world tonight first though. Do you have anything I can wear, I have granny underwear from mom."

We went to her bedroom and made me strip. Except for our boobies, we were basically the same size. I had far and away the biggest boobies in the family.

I tried on these high waist pink panties and when I pulled them on they were crotchless.

"Joan!!!!"

"He's been having an affair for three years. He thinks I'm clueless. I've been practicing on my boss and a couple of friend's husbands, "she shrugged, "I can't go without dick anymore and they're all way bigger than the asshole. Hopefully, I get more dick and more money."

She pulled out a pleated black skirt, which ended just pass my butt. I had a big soft ass that jiggled.as I moved.

Your tits are fucking incredible, maybe FF cup and your nipples are almost an inch long, fuck wearing a bra. She showed me this red, wife beater undershirt that was her fifteen year old's. She pulled it over my head, but it got stuck at the top of my boobies. She reached down between my boobies and pulled the left one up and through, then repeated with the right one and then pinched and twisted my nipples and I moaned loudly.

She stopped, "You like?"

My hips were baby humping against her and I was lost in her beautiful face and lips and she breathed on me and touched my lips and I came hard, I smashed my chest against her and said, "God, please just kiss me, fuck don't make me beg."

She did and put her leg between mine and pulled my hips along her quads. I came and came again.

I screamed, "Joanie!! I love you, "I collapsed into her arms and my head in the crook of her neck, and I was crying.

"I never, no, you, I mean, oh please say something."

Joan hugged and patted me and cooed in my ear.

"Okay, sit here, " I did, "I'm bi-sexual and you're so hot. I've wanted to do it, before anyone fucked you. No matter what or where you are, I can fuck you better than any guy. Plus your're a slut now. Let's do your make up and get your boots on."

First thing she used a black scrunchy to give me a top ponytail which went halfway down my back. Then it was cherry plumper lipstick. She put some on her fingertips and rubbed my cheeks and then Maybelline lash extensions. Then it was Mancera lemon scent parfum, French perfume for hookers. It was on my neck in my cleavage, extra spray around my cunny and also in my ass area.

Then we pulled on these red leather lace up six inch heels boots for TEMU.

She gave me one hundred dollars in case I needed a cab.

"Okay, walk in and go up and smash your boobies into him wherever he is and rape his mouth with your tongue. Tell him you own his cock and rip his pants down and start to suck his dick. If he's fucking some girl, take his dick out of her cunt and suck it clean.

"Then fuck him hard even if it's in the front room in front of people."

There was no girl, but I did all the rest and he fell for me and we started our wonderful family."

End Part one Chapter one.

Part One, Chapter two

Valerie Holds On.

Bill had been travelling so much. For the last five years or so his business had expanded to the Philippines and Taiwan. He missed Thanksgiving the past two years for being overseas and Christmas this year. He texted me and said love to the kids and that he was closed to being finished on a deal that would change our lives.

He used to call every day and now hardly ever. Something felt wrong. I kind of felt in my heart that one way or another he'd left me.

I started working three years ago, for a three partner law firm. Four paralegals and me. A father and two sons and three wives and the same daughter. We all went to the same parish, St. John the Evangelist, which was on eightieth street just north of our old high school.

I was tired one night and was going to watch some Netflix, I loved Longmire that handsome sheriff. I settled in on top of my bed with some popcorn and a double Soli with lemon and tonic. The television turned on but it said could not find the signal. I yelled for Luke and he came in and I said, "Luke honey can you fix this."

He said, "Just a second, I'll be back, " he returned with a black device in his hand,

"Checking for power."

He was waving it around and it kept screeching. There was a cabinet that the TV sat on and Luke pointed at it and mimed opening a lock with his keys, I shook my head. He stepped out of the door, put his fingers to his lips and gestured for me to follow him. Car keys again in mime.

We got in the car and he said "Auntie Joanie's now!, "gave me the shush sign again.

He mouthed emergency.

I freaked. She lived in Ballard and down the hill we went. Just as we got there Joanie and her fourth husband Maxie were getting out of their car. Luke jumped out and ran to Maxie and started loudly whispering and waving his hands.

Max said, "Stop now Luke. Come inside. Where we can talk.

Inside Luke exploded, "There's embedded cameras all over Mom's room and a locked cabinet below her wide screen that my wireless Ohm detection device there's massive power in that cabinet and mike's everywhere. There's cameras all through the house."

Joanie looked at me and my lip was crumbling and the water was leaking and I shrugged and I lost consciousness.

End part One Chapter two

Part One Chapter three.

Valerie Holds On.

I woke up and I was in a hospital, lots of tubes in me and a big monitor, beeping. There was a tube in my throat. I couldn't move my head, or talk. I felt around with my right hand and found the buzzer to call the nurse.

I could hear nurses talking, "I wonder what caused that?"

"Oh my fucking God, she's awake! "

"Doctor on call to the Coma center! STAT!'

A doctor showed up. There was a monitor attached to the ceiling. He turned to the nurse and said, "Nurse we need to start an active case chart."

"Can you tell me your name?"

I tried, "glub, glub."

" Just a minute, please.

He said to a nurse standing by, "We are going to extubate and we need suction for her mouth. Get her sitting up too.

Basically they suctioned all this shit out of my throat. Then they pulled the big tube out of my throat and then there was a smaller one that went in through my nose and that came out next. They stared at me and I stared back.

"What's your name?"

I tried to talk, but it sounded like a dying frog.

A nurse gave me water through a straw. I took several sips and said, "Valerie

Andersen."

That got me some smiles. "Do you know where you are?"

"Hospital, Seattle."

"Do you know why you're in the hospital?"

"Caught husband cheating, overseas."

"Do you know when that happened?"

"We found, my son Luke and I found, he did mostly, my genius baby all these cameras and microphones and we went to my sister Joanie's place and her husband Max too, he's a spook. Last Thursday I think. Is this Saturday or Sunday? Where's

my cell phone, I'll call Joanie."

One of the nurses, said, "Can I call you Valerie or Val, which do you prefer?"

"Either is vine."

"Val are you hungry?"

I shook my head.

"Val, "the woman again, "You had a heart stoppage, no big deal and there was a minor surgery really, a pacemaker was installed, they're tiny now. But see you never woke up until today. You were in an acute COMA state, but you did show REM patterns which did show the brain continued to function. Some people liken it to a physical fight or flight syndrome in that brain was protecting you from further trauma, emotional or otherwise."

"Joanie and Max are your guardians. They live in Fairfax, Virginia now.?

"I would like to call them now. Will you please dial them, now damn it. You can listen if you want."

They fussed around and had the number and called it on the room phone.

"Hello?"

"Joanie?"

"Who is this?"

"It's me Val, I've been sleeping and I sure need a hug. Honey I'm really scared, please come and I started sobbing," the woman carried on the conversation,

"perfectly cognizant, thought it was Sunday after the heart attack, ok."

The woman gave me the phone back, "Val honey I will be there tomorrow evening. Luke will be there in an hour, Maxie just called him."

"Are my girls ok, where are they, please, please are they okay?"

"They're all fine, all of them are married and in Teri's case engaged to be married.

"You are a grandmother, six times now. Luke's been married for about six months but they have two boys."

"Do you want to see Bill?"

"Fuck no, he cheated on me and left me. I've been sleeping, but I'm not stupid. He'd be the guardian if he had not been sleeping around. He abandoned me. One way or another"

"Joanie, one way or another, whatever he was doing or whoever he was doing, he had not fucked me in over two years, it was more important than me.?

"In fact as my guardian can you set up a restraining order no contact order immediately?"

She responded quietly, "Yes I'll text the lawyer immediately.

The woman said, "He visits you weekly."

"Not now he doesn't and I expect that to be enforced immediately by you at my request. There will be hell to pay if you don't. As you said earlier I'm totally cognizant, you heard my guardian agree to start the restraining order no contact order. I'll own this fucking place if you don't' keep him away from me. I need my damn cell phone and a charger too.

I have six kids and raised them without a lick of help from the fuck and ran a five person law firm. In this last nine years he's fucked me maybe five times and those were pity fucks. I know if I dig hard enough, there's families over there and probably here too.

Then he was there with Luke and Luke's wife and boys and I snarled at him, "You

cheating, double timing, rat fucking bastard, I'll kill you when you least expect it,

"I turned to the woman and said, "Doc you remember the part where I said I'd own this fucking place and if you don't enforce the restraining order no contact order?"

"Really Lukie, you swallowed his horseshit, he's fucking smirking right now at you Lukie. If I was you, I'd get a paternity test on those boys.."

He turned in time to see his wife look down, pivoted and decked his dad and punted his nuts halfway to Pocatello, Idaho.

"I'm thinking I might bankrupt you all."

I had to petition through an old law firm that my dad worked with, Foster and Pepper to get the guardianship removed. Joanie, Maxie and Bill worked for the former president's family. Bill it turns out had been fucking Joanie most of my marriage and Maxie got off on that.

There was proof and they were named in my divorce suit and were served with alienation of affection suits as was one the former guy's companies.

I went to confession and the priest worked on me to forgive them. I mentioned to him that I had read a lot about forgiveness and found one very old writing about by a Catholic priest that goes something like this:

Forgiveness means that you've abandoned all hope that a wrong done to you by someone likely close to you will ever be undone.

It's really similar to the proper sense of repentance from the early church, which was called metanoia, which means change of way, literally you walk away from your old bad ways.

The synthesis of those is that I've abandoned all hope that my sister fucked my husband for almost thirty years and also my son's wife and that I have to turn away one hundred and eighty degrees from all that and walk away as steady and as far as I can get.

There will be no hug it out kumbaya moment, where I thank Jesus for what they did to me. I never want to see them ever again. I fight to not pray for a lightning bolt melt them into a pool of bubbling chicken fat.

End Part I

Chapter two coming.

Catcher78
Catcher78
140 Followers