Valerie Pt. 01 - Come on Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma knew that wasn't strictly true as they were almost a year apart in age but let it go, then continued onto the stairs.

"Aunt Em?"

"Yes darling?" She replied with a smile, half turning to her niece.

"You ok with this?"

"Of course darling, as long as you're using contraception."

There was silence, broken by her Aunt.

"Oh darling!" A hint of exasperation in her voice. She looked down at her understated Seiko wristwatch noting the time. Her late husband had often wanted to buy her an Omega, a Tissot or a Rolex, but she preferred the simplicity and reliability of the Seiko automatic which had lasted her for years.

"The chemist is still open, send him to get some Durex."

In those days there really was only one condom manufacturer in the country and the brand name was synonymous with them, just like Hoover and the vacuum cleaner.

The local chemist, the corner shop pharmacy was only two streets away, a fifteen minute walk at most. Valerie knew her Aunt was right. The last thing she needed was to be an unmarried mother, thirty would be plenty time to start a family, something Aunt Emma never had and in truth never really wanted.

"Ok, I'll tell him."

Emma murmured appreciatively, not just for the decisive action but the way Valerie said it: Tell him not ask him. Tell him. Order him would have been better but it was a start.

Valerie disappeared into the bathroom and Emma carried on downstairs.

The house had three phones: one at the foot of the stairs on Emma's French half moon table, one wall phone at the top of the stairs and the third in the kitchen, an American style wall phone with a ten foot curly handset cord. Emma opened the drawer on the table beneath the hall phone, took out one of the two phone books, turned and went to the kitchen and closed the door to. She sat down and went to H in her phone book, located the number but paused when she heard footsteps on the stairs. She couldn't see him as he sat on the stairs and pulled his boots on, but saw his back as he disappeared through the front door.

She dialled in the number and waited as it rang. A man answered and she asked for Jan, who came on the line within a minute. A few laughs land a brief round up of her happy marriage later Emma said "Have you got a minute as I need to ask if you ever came across someone who went to your school?"

She told Jan his name.

Jan laughed. "That much of a joke was he?" asked Emma.

"No, not at all, far from it, but you used the right phrase when you asked if I ever came across him! Just wait until I close the door."

"So are you saying he's?..." she let the adjective go unsaid.

"Well he's exactly what ladies of our....proclivities might find useful. Not the biggest cock I've ever seen, but he certainly became good with his tongue."

"Became good?"

"Yes, once he was trained."

Jan knew that Emma's husband had served her throughout their marriage and although Jan's marriage wasn't like that she still loved being dominant when the opportunity arose.

The next five minutes of the conversation consisted of Jan explaining how she had recruited him for her friend Katherine and that he had subsequently been trained to perfection by Katherine and her housemate Hannah, and that Jan had claimed her finders fee.

"Finders fee?"

"Yeah, Katherine wanted a submissive boy and I found her one. They wanted him to have a introduction to clean up duties and as I was the only one with a fella, seeing as Hannah's boy was away at University I got to be the one to teach him."

"Wow!" exclaimed Emma.

"So you're back into it?"

"Maybe, but my niece brought him home then I saw her sitting on his face and not long afterwards you should have heard the screams!"

"Was that her or him?"

Jan explained that they should meet up as there was more to tell, much more in fact and they quickly arranged to go out at the weekend.

Emma hung up and walked to the foot of the stairs and called Valerie's name. The dark headed cutie looked down the stairs.

"Come down darling I want to talk to you." explained her aunt.

Valerie was still wearing the short black silk number and she sat down adjacent to her Aunt. Emma took a deep breath.

"Darling I just got off the phone with my friend, the one who taught Art at your school."

Jan had indeed taught at her school but never taught Valerie so she didn't know her at all.

"Darling you know that your Uncle adored me."

"Yes of course Aunty Em." Replied Val quizzically, thinking what on Earth does this have to do with Jan?

"Well in fact he more than adored me. He worshipped me."

"Worshipped." said Valerie with a smile as if throwing doubt on her aunt's statement,

"Yes. And that manifested itself in many ways."

Valerie could attest to the fact that Aunty Emma always wore fabulous clothes and always had a sports car. She'd had a Lotus, a Porsche, even an E type Jag and she remembered her declining a Ferrari saying they were prone to breaking down and expensive to repair, name dropping Michael Winner, the film director and restaurant critic.

"But it was in the bedroom that he really excelled."

"Aunty Em! Really!"

"Darling I've just seen you sitting on Blondy's face."

The room fell silent.

"Did you?"

"Yes Darling. You really should close your door if you want privacy. Or maybe you wanted me to see?"

Valerie blushed and went silent.

"Valerie darling if you want him to take you to places you probably couldn't even imagine then I can help you, advise you."

Valerie looked up at her Aunt. "He said he liked it."

"Liked what."

"Facesitting."

"I've no doubt he does. What else does he like?"

"He was very excited when he was completely naked and I was still fully dressed."

"Oh a bit of CFNM, how delightful."

Valerie sat wide eyed and could hardly believe what her Aunt was saying. "How do you know all this Aunty Em?"

"Darling I have a lot of experience of dominating a man or should I say men."

Valerie tried to compose herself by breathing through her nose but couldn't help herself from blurting out "And he admitted he likes to be spanked."

"Even better darling. And did you spank him yet?"

"No."

"Well that is something I can advise you on. My slave was spanked regularly."

"Slave?"

"Yes. Men who like being dominated, like being spanked and like to have their Mistress sit on their face every night make excellent slaves for women like me."

Valerie was looking down at the table and Emma reached over and lifted her chin with a long manicured finger, her gaze piercing into the young brunettes hazel eyes "And you, if that's what you'd like. What you want. Perhaps even what you need."

"Do you think that's what he wants?"

Emma snorted in derision. Of course it was what he wanted. She stood and went to the fridge, took out a half bottle of white wine that she'd left from last night, then took two glasses from the adjacent cupboard and filled them. She went to hand one to Valerie but then withdrew it teasingly.

"Well? Is it something you want to try?"

"Yes Aunt Em. Yes I do."

Emma handed her the glass, they clinked a salute and took a sip. "To us, Dommes everywhere and their slaves..." Emma waited until Val had a mouthful of wine and finished the sentence "licking their Mistresses cunts." Said with almost a snarl.

Val almost choked but managed to swallow the cold wine, and looked up at the older woman.

"Do you think he'll do it Aunty Em?"

"Of course he'll do it. It's exactly what he's looking for."

"Why are you so sure?"

Emma retook her seat.

"I just spoke with an old friend of mine to ask if she knew him. She has given me some very interesting info on blondy."

"He has a name Aunty Em."

"Hmmm. He doesn't need a name. Only slave."

The doorbell rang. It was obviously blondy back with the condoms.

"Send him upstairs. Tell him to undress and kneel by the bed, hands behind his back until you come up."

"Do I have to be that specific?"

"Yes darling, trust me."

Val went to the door and let him in. She kissed him and then gave him the instructions, well Aunty Em's instructions and he smiled, kicked off his boots and went upstairs.

When she got back to the kitchen she stood the small box of condoms on its edge on the table.

Emma smiled.

"When we go upstairs we'll go into my room and find you something to wear. Then while you get dressed I will go into your room and set the scene."

She rubbed her hands in glee. "This is going to be so good. You're going to love it darling!"

They clinked their glasses and drained them. Emma linked her niece and set off towards the stairs. Emma paused and slipped her feet into her red high heels. Valerie looked quizzically at her aunt. "Essential for CFNM darling." she explained with a wicked smile.

At the top of the stairs Val followed her aunt into Emma's room. A few minutes of rummaging and Emma had picked out some delicious lingerie for her niece and as she began dressing up Emma left silently closing the door behind her. She took a deep breath and reached out and slowly turned the bedroom door knob for the second time that afternoon.

To be continued in Part 2.

12