Valerie Pt. 02

Story Info
Val and I continue our explorations.
3.4k words
4.71
7.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A continuation of our fun

I woke up the next morning, naked with a raging hardon. Had been dreaming of Val off and on all night and what we might do together this week. Got up and resisted the urge to jerk off, actually thought about calling her, but thought it might not be a good idea.

Showered and went down to breakfast about 8:30. Classes had already begun and my class was not scheduled till 10. Sat and chatted with some of the other instructors and admin team onsite. Went back to my room and got ready to teach the class. My schedule was three days of class from 10-12 Monday thru Wednesday, a 8-12 class on Thursday and a 1-3 pm class Friday. Was available for calls and other client issues the rest of the time, but was basically free the rest of the days. Planned on some pool time and maybe some tennis if I could find some opponents.

Got down and set up for my class. The students were heading in and like most classes, they headed to the back to be away from the instructor. Then Val walked in. I was wondering if she had signed up for this class. Comes in and sits on the front row almost in front of my desk. She has on a white tank top and bra, mid thigh dark skirt and sandals. Her tits were clearly on display.

Got the class started. I generally do not sit down while instructing, but had to twice to hide a hardon, thinking about Val's tits and imagining that she did not have panties under her skirt. She hung back as the class filed out, some stopping to ask questions.

"What are you doing this afternoon?," she asked.

"Advance prep for tomorrow while drinking beers by the pool. Then probably a nap. Was really worn out from last night," I said, leering at her a bit.

She licked her lips, "Me to and sore a bit. Wish I could join you for your nap."

"Doubt there would be much sleep."

"True. What are you doing tonight?"

"Probably dinner at 6 then probably hang out at the staff happy hour at the pool."

Are we going to be able to get together tonight?," she whispered looking around.

"I certainly hope so. Woke up with a huge hard on thinking about you this morning and had a couple thinking about you during class. You're not wearing panties are you?"

She looked down, "No."

"Let's do this, I will be down at the pool this evening. After I leave, wait 15-20 minutes then come up."

"Ugh, not sure I can wait that long."

"Well me neither, but that's what we need to do."

"I know, but don't make me wait too long."

Val headed off to the dining area, I went back to my room, returned some calls and then changed into my swimsuit. Headed down to the pool with tomorrow's advance prep work. Had a burger and a couple of beers, finishing up my work.

Dove in the pool a couple of times to cool off and chatted with a couple of other instructors taking advantage of the pool, including a female manager from my office that I did not know looked so good. Would definitely keep Carol in mind for when I got home.

Headed back to the room about 3 and took a naked nap. Woke up about 4:30 and was hanging around the room, thinking about going down to the instructor open bar about 5:30 before dinner at 6. Was reading some porn stories when the phone rang a little after 5.

"Hi, we just got out of class," said Val.

"How were the afternoon sessions?"

"Miserable, so horny I cannot concentrate. Actually went into the bathroom between sessions and masturbated. Was afraid everyone could hear me. Had juices running down my thighs all afternoon. Downside of going commando."

I chuckled," Nice visual there. Sorry I was not there to see it. Where are you now?"

"In my room, the roommate is not back yet."

"When will she be there?"

"I do not know, if I thought I had any time I would get my toy out."

"Love to watch you do that. You will have to bring it over sometime this week."

"OH god, you want to watch me? Never had a guy watch me do that."

"But Cathy has, right?"

She was quiet for a minute and then softly said, "Yes."

I did not say anything but had started stroking my now hard cock.

"You naked?," she asked after a minute.

"Yes and stroking my hard cock thinking about you fucking your self with your toy in front of Cathy."

"Oh shit. You need to save that for me."

"Are you touching yourself?"

"Yes," she answered quietly.

"HMMM"

"OH shit, gotta go, see you later," as she hung up the phone.

I figured her roommate was coming into the room. Letting go of my cock, I decided to wait till I got to see Val later. Got dressed, went to the bar and spent time with the other instructors. Had dinner, saw Val across the room with some of the other students. About 7 went up to my room, called the wife to check in and changed into my swimsuit.

The party seemed in full swing at the pool by the time I got down there. Everyone seemed to be taking advantage of the open bar and pool. Val was actually in a fairly conservative bikini for her. When I first met her we were on South Beach in Miami and she had a top that barely contained her tits with a matching thong bottom. Tonight here tits were under control and she had a more normal bottom on. Spent time chatting with people, including Val a couple of times. Messed around in the pool for a while then decided to head up to my room. Caught Val's eye across the pool and nodded at her, said my good nights and headed up about 9.

Got up to my room, stripped naked and jumped in the shower. Washed off real quick and had just finished up when there was a knock at my door. Looking out I could see Val peeking around to see if anyone else was there. Opening the door, she quickly moved into my room. She had put a coverup over her bikini and was carrying a bag.

Putting her bag on the ground, she held my head in her hands and kissed me. A long,wet, tongues fighting kiss as she pulled our bodies together. My hardening cock pressed against her.

She broke the kiss and smiled at me. Grabbing my cock she began to slowly stroke it.

"Been looking forward to this all day."

"Me too." I said as I reached around her neck and untied the top to her bikini. Then reaching under her cover up, I untied the back and pulled the top completely away from her, dropping it on the floor. Began to massage her tits through the cover up, pinching her nipples as I did. She moaned and purred as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Hmmm, that feels nice."

"Yes it does."

Val rocked against me for a couple of minutes while I fondled her. She leaned back and pulled her cover up over her head and moved back to hugging me with our bare chests pressed against each other. My rigid cock was pressing against the front of her bottoms.

"I love feeling your naked body," she said.

I purred, running my hands over her back. Reaching down, I pulled the ties from the sides of her bikini bottoms, she moved and let them fall to the ground. We were now both naked.

"Can we go over to the bed? Want to lie with you naked."

"That sounds amazing," I said as I ran to the bed and jumped on it. Landing I pulled the covers back and laid on my back.

Val smiled, tossed her bag to the edge of the bed and then leaped in landing next to me. I started to turn to face her.

She put her hand on my shoulder, "Stay there."

I laid on my back and she moved beside me, the front of her body pressing against me. Her head was next to mine.

"I have never been as horny as I was today. My pussy has been constantly leaking and I think if you touched my clit right now I would explode," she said softly.

Moving my hand towards her she slapped it away, "Not yet. Just relax and lay back for a bit."

I nodded yes as her head moved down my body. She began licking my nipples then sucking them gently. Maybe Cathy told her that I liked that. I moaned lightly as she sucked them, her hand running over the rest of my body occasionally touching my cock.

Breaking away, she ran her tongue down my body, kissing and licking me. I could feel her hot breath blowing on my cock. She licked down the length of it moving to my balls. Using her hands she pushed my legs open giving her better access to them.

"Hmmmm, nothing better than a clean cock and balls to play with. Of course it will taste better after it has been in me."

Her hand then cupped my balls, squeezing them lightly as I moaned in pleasure. Then she took one then both of them in her mouth. Always an amazing feeling. My hand moved to her back, caressing it as she sucked my balls, that feeling of pain and pleasure mixed together. She shifted her body, bringing ass closer to me. I moved my hand from her back to stroke her ass. I could feel my balls vibrate as she moaned as I caressed her.

She trembled as slid my finger down her ass crack and touched the bottom of her pussy. Swiping my finger along her pussy I could feel how wet it was and the heat coming off of it. Her mouth came off of my balls as I moved my finger along her pussy.

"OH GOD," she gasped.

Val moved her head slightly, her mouth lined up with my cock. I could not see it, but felt my cock slide into her hot mouth as she took the full 7" completely in her mouth, the tip pushed into her throat. It was my turn to be surprised.

"Damn that feels good," as I pumped my hips lighty fucking her mouth.

As she held me in her throat, I pushed two fingers into her pussy. My cock slipped from her throat when her head popped up and she inhaled audibly. I began to work my fingers in her pussy as she slid back down on my cock. After about 30 seconds her head popped up as she gasped for breath. I slipped a third finger into her and my thumb rolled over her clit.

"Damnit, oh god. Oh not yet," she said as she pushed against my hand, her pussy contracting and squeezing my hand.

As the orgasm slammed into her, her body went stiff and she slid my cock back in her mouth. She was gasping for breath around my cock and bucking against my fingers. Her pussy was really leaking now and her juices ran down my finger onto the bed. Her orgasm subsided and her body relaxed.

"That one was intense, it has been building up all day."

I pulled my fingers from her and she sighed. Moving my hand up, I began licking her juices off of them. She was so tasty. Decided I wanted to taste it directly and rolled on my side, forcing her legs open and running my tongue over her dripping slit. As I did that I pushed my cock into her mouth. Val gagged a bit as I forced my way back into her throat, her hands moving to my ass to pull me in.

I was lapping all of her juices up as I fucked her mouth. Had face fucked her like that while Cathy had eaten her pussy. She really knew how to take a cock in her mouth and throat. At this point I am not sure what I want to do, keep this up and come down her throat, fuck her or?

Val answered the question for me by rolling us over with me on top of her. She pulled my cock from her mouth.

"Fuck my mouth like you did before."

She took me back in her mouth and proceeded to deep throat my cock. I was thrusting my hips up everytime she moved down, forcing myself deep into her throat. After a couple of minutes of this she stopped, my cock lodged in her throat. Val was not moving but I could feel her throat milking the head of my cock. I was so focused on the feeling I had quit licking her pussy.

Val suddenly pulled up gasping for breath. She took a couple of deep breaths.

"Fuck my throat like you did before."

Her lips moved back over my cock and she buried her nose in my groin. I began to move my hips again, fucking her face. My balls were ready to explode in her. Val had to stop a couple of more times to breathe.

I was ramming my cock as deep in her throat as I could. I wrapped my legs around her head as my cock swelled, the cum blasting straight into her throat. My cock was pumping into her throat.

She started tapping on my leg, then pulling on them, trying to get away. After a few seconds I released her and she rolled off of me gasping for breath.

"Fuck, you trying to kill me by blow job?," she gasped as she tried to get air into her lungs, her tits heaving. Slowly her breathing returned to normal.

"Holy shit, no one ever came down my throat like that. It went straight down. I could feel you pulsing in my throat."

"Believe me it is an amazing feeling. It's only better when I can see your throat bulge like I did the first time."

Val moved around in the bed to lay next to me. She purred lightly as she snuggled up to me.

"Wish I could just stay like this all night, but I probably need to go back to my room tonight."

"Yeah you should, but you can stay for a while. The pool party usually goes on till 11 or later."

"Ok but set your alarm, don't want to doze off and not get back."

I slid over her naked body and set an alarm for 11:30, "Does that work for you?"

"Yeah I think as long as I am back by midnight I should be good."

I snuggled in behind her, my arm draped over her tits, my limp cock pressed in her ass crack, thinking I had not been in her ass yet but needed to before the week was over. Soon we had both dozed off. Awoke to the alarm blaring and reached over to silence it.

"I don't want to leave."

"I wish you could stay too, but it's better if you do. Maybe later in the week we can figure out something. Your roommate seem cool?"

"Have not really had a chance to talk to her. She seems alright, and did not mind being naked in our room after she took her shower."

"Oh really? Wonder how she feels about threesomes with a married boss."

Val reached over and grabbed my cock, "This is mine this week."

She held onto my cock and leaned up to kiss me. Squeezing my cock it began to grow in her hand.

"HMMM, I think I have a few minutes," she said as she squeezed my cock and balls.

"I believe you do too."

Val leaned down and started sucking my cock again. Soon she had it as hard as it gets. She moved to straddle me, positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. Her warm pussy engulfed my cock. Being in her tight pussy felt wonderful as she slowly ground herself against me. I placed my hands on her hips, holding her, trying to guide her.

"No, let me," she said, grabbing my wrists.

Her pussy was growing wetter and hotter. I moved my hands to her tits and began to massage and tweak them, her nipples hardening as I did so. Val alternated between grinding on my cock, her clit rubbing between us and bouncing up and down on my cock, her tits bouncing everywhere. Occasionally she would lean forward allowing me to suck her tits, drawing a deep moan from her as I did.

Her breath started to come in gulps, she slammed down hard on my cock.

Grinding against me one last time finally set her off. Val's body went stiff as she laid on me, the orgasm flowing through her, her pussy clenching my cock, her breath in short hard gasps.

"Oh fuck, yes, damn," she said as she just laid on me trying to catch her breath.

I was rubbing her back and the top of her ass as she came back to Earth. She looked up at me, "I need to feel you cum in me again."

She had me more than half way there and I began to slowly hump her as she laid on top of me. Suddenly she rolled off of me and laid on her stomach, her feet off the bed.

"I want you from behind. Come take me."

"Love to," I said smiling as I got off the bed and moved behind her.

Pulling her hips up, her upper body on the bed, I lined my cock up with her pussy and slowly eased back into her. She moaned softly as I bottomed out in her. Looking down I could see her asshole slick with her juices.

Grasping her hips, I began to slowly rock back and forth, my cock moving in and out of her pussy. As I moved forward she would push back against me, slamming her pussy into me each time.

"Cum in me, fuck me," she said looking back over her shoulder.

Holding her hips I began to pound her harder and harder. I could feel the cum boiling up in me, ready to blast into her again. Val continued to urge me on.

"Fill me up, cum in me," she said.

Gave her one more pump and pushed deep in her as I started cumming. As I did I slid my thumb into her slick asshole.

Val gasped, "Oh God."

Her ass was squeezing my thumb and her pussy was milking my cock. I continued riding her till I had nothing left and fell across her back, my cock sliding out of her pussy with a plop and leaving a trail of cum. When I pulled my thumb out of her ass, she gasped. Then she just collapsed on the bed.

I laid on top of her catching my breath. Val moved to get out from under me and I stood up to let her. She laid back on the bed and reached out, grabbed my leg and pulled me to the edge. She then took my limp cock in her mouth and sucked it clean.

"We taste so good together."

"Glad you like it," I said sitting next to her.

She moved up to kiss me, "You ever tasted yourself?"

"Yes many times," I smiled.

"Oh, you will have to show me this week,"

"No problem,"

Val looked at the clock, "I need to go," she said pouting.

"I know," I said, nodding.

Val moved to the door gathering her bikini and top and got dressed. She grabbed her bag by the bed and headed to the door. Reaching in her bag she pulled out a purple rabbit vibrator.

"We did not get to this tonight," she said smiling.

"I am sure we will soon."

Looking sad, she kissed me and said goodnight as she headed out the door.

I climbed into bed. At this rate, she is going to fuck me to death before the week is done, but hell of a way to go.