Valerie Song: Bulgingly Shopping

Story Info
Valerie Song finds herself in a familiar situation.
8.1k words
4.04
28.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers

Author's Note: The following story is a riff on Sarkopheros's first Brod story Brod: Bulging and Shopping. I consulted with Sarkopheros before publishing this. As always Sarkopheros's work remains a huge inspiration to me and if you enjoy my stories I highly recommend you check him out. Sarkopheros's work can be found on Literotica under the same name. All characters depicted in sexual situations are over eighteen years old, even the thousands of anonymous citizens who get submerged in jizz.

Valerie Song: Bulgingly Shopping

By

Dongstar

Valerie Song, San Francisco's Queen of Cock, drove all the way up to Redding because she'd gotten a tip that there was an outlet mall there that carried three-legged jeans with extra-big crotch-pouches. Unfortunately once she got there she discovered the lead had been false.

"Seriously?" Valerie frowned while holding up a pair of jeans that promised an "X-tra roomy crotch!" but delivered only disappointment.

"This pouch won't even hold my right nut! And that's the smaller one!" Val reached down and grabbed her right testicle for emphasis. The massive orb was bigger than a football and currently had the right leg of Val's yoga pants all to itself. Val's left nut and her prodigious cock were stuffed down the left leg. It looked like she'd stuffed a honeydew melon and a pool noodle down her pants; an extra thick pool noodle that stretched past her calf and was slowly seeping precum down her ankle into her shoe.

The other women browsing the futa section glanced hungrily at the massive anaconda tucked down Val's pants, but thanked their lucky stars their comparatively modest cocks could actually fit into a pair of stylish capris.

The rest of the futa section was similarly mediocre. Val threw a deceptively-named "hyper-bikini" back onto the rack in disgust and tapped her foot impatiently. The liquid in her sock went squish squish squish squish and a few droplets of fragrant precum splattered onto the linoleum.

"Fuck this place; I drove three hours for nothing!" Val turned in a huff and marched off toward the exit. The security guard was waiting there for her.

"Hold it right there, ma'm," instructed the guard, stepping forward and thrusting out her palm. Val and the guard's mutual momentum ended up carrying the guard's open hand right into Val's left boobermelon.

Honk! It made a honking sound like a bicycle horn because this is a cartoon.

Val's eyes opened wide in shock and she felt her cock stir excitedly in its spandex cocoon. The security guard was a tall, curvaceous Black woman who stood only a few inches shorter than Val. Her mall security uniform was tight, showing off her ample curves in all the right ways.

"Can I... help you?" asked Val, looking down at the guard, who still hadn't let go of her boob. A nametag on the guard's own bountiful bosom identified her as "Dimitriana."

"You planning on paying for these goods, ma'm?" asked Dimitriana, prodding Val's package with the head of the security flashlight in her left hand while she continued to fondle Val's boob with her right. She did all this without breaking eye contact with Val.

"Goods? You mean my natural cock that's growing out of my body? No," said Val.

"A likely story. No dick is that big! Obviously you've stuffed a bunch of stolen merchandise down there," said the guard, taking her hand off Valerie's boob and reaching down to grope Val's mammoth package. "A bunch of warm... firm... throbbing merchandise..."

"Are you seriously doing the old ahhh—" Val had to pause as a shiver of excitement ran up her body. The security guard was really going at it! She could feel her hefty balls churning with sperm and her heavy cock spurted about a quart of precum into her sock and onto the floor. "—the old 'cock mistaken for shoplifting' routine? Brod already did this like, four years ago!"

"I have no idea who Brod Kanayama is. Now are you gonna come quietly or am I gonna have to get rough?" asked Dimitriana. She'd dropped to her knees and had buried her nose deep in Val's crotch, taking deep breaths of the hyper-hung futa's potent musk.

"Oh I plan on cumming as loudly as possible," purred Valerie, feeling the heat rising in her cock and thinking that maybe this trip wouldn't be a total loss after all. This security chick was bangin' ass hot.

"I thought as much!" said the guard, springing back to her feet. She tilted her head and squeezed the talk switch on her shoulder-mounted walkie-talkie. "Unit Two this is Unit One. Need an assist with belligerent suspect at main exit, over."

"Ten-Four Unit One! Enroute! Over!" The other security guard's voice came from both Dimitriana's walkie-talkie and directly behind Val, creating a weird echo effect that was still resonating when the second guard grabbed a double-handful of Valerie's rap-video badonkadonk and pressed a pair of vast, pillowy tits into the small of Val's back.

"Officer Juggs?"* asked Val, twisting her head to try and see behind her.

The second security guard was short and blonde like Officer Juggs, but not quite as ridiculously busty as the diminutive Juggs had been, though she was still sporting a pair of pretty gigantic hooters for someone so petit. She was also less angry and seemed to have a nicer ass, all things considered.

"Actually it's Titswell," said the busty blonde. "And I've also never heard of Brod Kanayama."

"That's weird considering you both seem to know his last name even though I never mentioned it," observed Val.

"Enough doubletalk, sicko! You won't think it's so funny when you're doing hard time in my cunt —err... the klink!" barked Dimitriana. A dark stain was spreading visibly across the crotch of Dimitriana's khaki uniform pants and Val could smell the hot sex practically steaming out of the horny woman's pores.

"Public lewdness is a serious crime," growled Titswell, grinding her crotch against one of Val's muscular thighs.

"I thought I was going down for shoplifting?" said Valerie.

"Oh, you're gonna be going down for all sorts of things by the time we're done with you," said Dimitriana, whose magnificently erect nipples betrayed the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra under her uniform shirt.

The way things are going it's more likely that I'll be going down for copyright infringement... thought Val. I just hope this is covered under Fair Use...

"I suppose you're going to take me into the back and strip search me?" asked Val, grudgingly allowing herself to get into the spirit of things. She could feel her yard-long girlcock straining against the taut fabric of her stretch-pants as it swelled with eager anticipation.

"Where taking you in the back all right!" said Titswell, licking her lips as she watched Valerie's bulge expand.

"You're gonna have to explain your little bulge to the manager," said Dimitriana, grabbing her crotch for emphasis on the word "bulge." Her hand came away dripping with sticky sex syrup.

While the two security guards were sexually harassing Valerie, three other women exited the store with obviously fake bulges full of stolen merchandise.

"Fine, let's go see the manager," said Val. "You gonna cuff me?"

"I was hoping you'd ask that." Titswell pulled a pair of pink, fuzzy sex-cuffs from out of her cleavage. Somehow her uniform top had become mostly unbuttoned in the few seconds while Valerie was looking away. She slapped them roughly on Val's wrists with a zip SNAP of metal teeth. The flimsy novelty cuffs fell off immediately, leaving Titswell looking chagrined.

The horny security guards escorted Valerie through the store towards the back. Shoppers gawked at them as they passed. Jaws slackened. Pants moistened and tightened. Valerie's yoga pants were stretched so tight they were practically transparent. Small tears were already opening in the spots under the most stress. Each testicle had expanded to the size of a watermelon and her throbbing cock was easily a match for one of her legs in both length and girth. Every other step Valerie took was accompanied by a wet splortch as globs of viscous, precum splattered onto the floor in steaming puddles.

The trio halted outside a door labeled "Emily Kowalczyk, Store Manager" and Dimitriana stepped forward to rap on the doorframe with her knuckle.

Rap! Rap! Rap!

"I'm wide open!" said a sultry voice from the other side.

Dimitriana gave Valerie a stern look and pushed open the door to lead the group inside.

The manager's office was modest and crowded. It apparently doubled as file storage as much of the floor space was taken up by filing cabinets. There was no window. Seated on top of the cheap faux-wood-laminated fiberboard and plastic office desk was a tallish, slender woman with sharp features and a hungry look in her eyes. The plaque on her desk agreed with the sign on the door; she was Emily Kowalczyk, Store Manager.

"This had better be important; I was— OH JESUS CHRIST!" Emily's eyes boggled and she fell backwards off her desk, flashing the group a glimpse of her bare ass on the way down. She wasn't wearing anything under her skirt.

"W-what the fuck is that?" asked the thoroughly shaken manager, pointing a trembling finger across the top of her desk at Valerie's terrifyingly massive package.

"Stolen goods, boss," said Dimitriana. "We're going to have to strip search her."

"That's insane! Brod's wasn't even close to that big!" Emily rose cautiously from behind her desk on quivering legs. Gathering her wits she amended "I-I mean... uhh... wh-what do you have to say for yourself?"

Valerie rolled her eyes and waved her arms back and forth sarcastically.

"Ohh but I swear it's not stolen goods it's just my tremendously outsized cock!" she declared in an overly theatrical voice. Her balls gurgled loudly in agreement and swelled larger by several inches.

"Y-you'll have to prove it," said Emily, nervously. "But I'm warning you I—"

RIIIIIIIIIP! Val's yoga pants couldn't contain her monster pussy-crusher for even one more second. A hundred and fifty pounds of prime girlcock burst out of the flimsy spandex like a pink, lunging tiger.

THUMP! CRASH! Val's cock flipped the desk over, landing on top of it with a heavy SLAP! Like a side of beef dropped from a second-story window.

Freed from their confining spandex prison, Val's balls swelled rapidly, ballooning outward until they were the size of beachballs and gurgling aggressively as they churned up a fresh load of turbocharged hyper-futa sperm. Several gallons of steaming precum blorped from the yawning cumslit of Val's ham-sized cockhead, gushing out all over the manager's strawberry-red heels until she was standing ankle-deep in fragrant dickjelly.

Emily's legs gave out and she slid to the floor, her thoroughly-drenched cunt splashed down into the puddle of Val's steaming pre. Her new perspective brought her eye to "eye" with Val's grotesquely massive cock.

My God, it's like looking down the barrel of a tank! She thought.

The inch-wide cumslit dilated again and with a loud, belching BLORP! another gallon of salty, musky pre splattered all over Emily's crimson blazer, coating her torso in viscous slime.

Val's precum had a sperm count hundreds of times higher than all the jizz a pornstar could cum in a month and slender Emily was already impregnated within seconds of her pussy hitting the goop.

The other two women had totally given up all pretense of professionalism and were sloppily making out up against one of the filing cabinets behind Valerie. The air of the small room was foggy with the nose-wrinkling stench of her precum.

Somebody knocked on the door. Without waiting for an answer, it swung open, hitting Valerie in the ass.

"Ma'm? May I come in?" asked a timid voice.

"You're early," said Val, turning to step aside as much as she could in the increasingly cramped space. "You're not supposed to come in until after I've fucked the manager."

A very petit girl with an obvious bright crimson dye-job peeked around the door. Catching sight of the throbbing behemoth looming over the ooze-drenched manager, she yelped and turned to flee, but Val reached out with a muscular arm and snagged her by the back of the collar before she could make good her escape.

"Yeep!" she squeaked, curling up her limbs so that she dangled from the back of her collar like some kind of oversized, cowardly apple.

Val lifted the tiny woman up so they were looking each other in the eyes. Val had bulked up quite a bit since her appearance in Drama Bomb and was able to dangle the tiny redhead's hundred and ten pounds effortlessly from one hand.

"You must be Ingrid. I thought the two security bitches looked familiar, and I know I recognize the manager, but now you're just making it obvious. You're all the women from the first published Brod story reenacting basically the exact same plot. What the fuck is going on?" Val demanded from the cowering redhead.

Ingrid the redhead could only stammer and squeak, but the manager cleared her throat.

"I can ha-haaaanswer that," said Emily, using the wall to help push herself up to a standing position. Her slim legs were still quaking and her face was flushed with the heat of recent orgasm. Small rivulets of mingled precum and cunt-honey flowed down the inside of her legs, trickling softly into the steaming puddle below.

"I'm all ears," said Val, swinging Ingrid aside but not letting her down. Ingrid balled herself up tighter, squeezing her eyes shut.

"You're right, we're the women from Brod's first story," admitted Emily, trying to pull her skirt down to cover her swollen, dripping snatch. Val noted with approval that the slim woman had shaved her pubic hair into a neat little landing strip. The too-short skirt sprang back up after being pulled down but Emily didn't seem to notice.

"After Brod fucked us, some asshole leaked pictures of us all stacked up and bloated with cum and we lost our jobs," Emily continued.

"Yeah I remember those. I didn't know you got fired though," said Val. "That sucks."

"That wasn't the worst part," said Emily.

"That horsecocked super-stud ruined us for other men and turned us into insatiable nymphos!" exclaimed Dimitiriana from over the top of Titswell's head. Titswell mumbled in agreement and continued aggressively motorboating Dimitriana's cleavage while fingering her dripping cooch.

"I have to fuck myself with a lubed-up baseball bat just to fall asleep at night!" complained Ingrid, still dangling by the back of her collar from Val's fist.

"Nothing could satisfy us," said Emily. "We just got hornier and hornier until finally we couldn't take it anymore! So we cooked up this scheme to lure you here so you could have your way with us."

"You were the mysterious shadowy figure in the parking lot who told me about the outlet mall!" gasped Valerie, flashing back to the shady encounter with the gravelly-voiced, trenchcoat-wearing mystery-person.

"Actually that was me," said Ingrid, lowering her voice to talk in a Christian Bale Batman growl.

"It's scary how good you are at that," said Val, looking surprised.

"Thanks," said Ingrid. She looked nervously at Val. "Um, can you put me down now?"

"Oh, sure," said Val, lowering the tiny woman to the ground. "Sorry."

"We read about your adventures in Cosmo: for Futas and we thought you'd finally be able to satisfy us where no one else could," said Emily, stepping forward to caress Valerie's monster glans with both hands. Val's colossal member throbbed and swelled slightly at the horny manager's touch, rising up to meet her supple fingers like an eager boa-constrictor.

"Can't you help us?" asked Dimitriana, her voice desperate.

"Pleaaaase?" begged Ingrid, her big eyes shining with anime sparkles.

Val's balls gurgled and rumbled sympathetically, surging in size until they pushed up against the bottom of the overturned desk. The wood creaked groaned under the pressure of Val's steadily-expanding testes and cock.

"Fine but we should probably do it somewhere else, I don't think this office is gonna be big enough," said Val.

"I don't think my pussy's gonna be big enough!" said Ingrid, watching with wide eyes as Val's cock continued to expand.

"You'd be surprised at how elastic a woman's body is when you take it slow." Val winked.

Working together, the five women were able to maneuver Val's six hundred pounds of cock and balls out of the manager's office and back into the main store. Shocked shoppers gasped and murmured to each other at the sight (and smell) of the towering, hyper-hung bodybuilder and her entourage of horny store employees.

Ingrid rushed over to the cashier's island serving the lingerie section and commandeered the PA system.

"Attention shoppers!" declared Ingrid to an accompanying squeal of feedback. "The Redding Clothesbarn Outlet is now closed, probably forever. Get out while you can because Hurricane Valerie is a-cummin'!"

People started running in all directions. Some customers dashed for the exits as if there were already a tidal wave of cum at their heels. Others were running toward Valerie, eager to participate in her latest debauchery.

A guy with a full shopping cart full of stuff danced in place at the self-checkout machine as he fumbled desperately to scan his items.

"Come on, come on!" he urged the machine.

"Please place items in the bagging area," advised the machine in a calm, British accent.

"I did! Come on! Next item, next item!"

"Pleace place items in the bagging area," repeated the machine.

"I already did that!"

"Please place—"

"Arrrrrgh!" The man screamed and started kicking the machine. Nobody was around to stop him. All the cashiers had abandoned their posts to flee or join the fun.

By the time Ingrid made it back from finishing her announcement, Emily and the two security women were already going at it hot and heavy with Valerie's monstrous seven-foot sex serpent.

"Aw, no fair!" complained Ingrid. "You were supposed to wait for me!"

The other girls ignored her. Emily's entire face was enveloped by Valerie's voluminous foreskin. Globs of thick, milky precum oozed down her chin where it cascaded off her chest onto the floor. Her stomach was already bulging with the volume of pre she'd gulped down. The two security women were each working one of Val's mammoth, beanbag-chair sized nuts, grinding their crotches against the steaming mounds and pressing their faces in to motorboat the deep, musky ridges. The fat sack gurgled and churned as Val's excited nuts reveled in the attention.

"Don't worry, Ingrid, the best seat is still available," offered Val, pointing at her own face.

"You don't have to tell me twice!" exclaimed Ingrid, tearing off her clerk's uniform to reveal a crotchless leotard underneath. The tiny woman got a running start, leaping up into the air to land on her palms, executing a series of flawless front flips before finally tumbling through the air and landing crotch-first on Valerie's face.

"Damn, girl!" said Val, her voice muffled by the lithe gymnast's well-toned thighs.

"I know your oral is legendary," said Ingrid. "I need your tongue inside me!"

Slurrrrp!

Val started working Ingrid's eager clit with all the skill she had accumulated in her years of study under the mystical Kunnalingi Monks of the Himalayan mountains. These masters of oral sex had imparted to Valerie mystic pleasure techniques that are virtually unknown by the rest of the world.

dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers