Valerie Song: Bulgingly Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUUUUUUUCK!" Dimitriana screamed, gasping for breath in the few seconds she had to recover between Val's earth-shattering orgasms. She'd already cum more than six hundred times. Her gaped, overstuffed ass spasmed and shivered with the electric jolts of erotic energy that overwhelmed her body and mind.

Dimitriana might have been spent, but Valerie was just getting warmed up. She shook her titanic cock until Dimitriana popped off the end with a slurping *smack* of gushing jizz.

"Alright, who's next?" asked Val.

***

News Chopper Five circled over the roof of the Redding Clothesbarn Outlet. Sarah Tanzanian, star reporter for the local NewsForce braced herself in front of the open door of the chopper as she spoke into the camera.

"This is Sarah Tanzanian reporting live from above the Redding Clothesbarn Outlet where we've received reports that Hurricane Valerie is on a rampage inside! Witnesses say that—" Sarah was interrupted by a sudden loud rumble and crash as the roof of the outlet store started to bulge upward.

"I'm now seeing what appears to be a... make that a pair of... human testicles erupting from the roof of the Clothesbarn! Yes, it's definitely a scrotum, I can see the wrinkles!" reported Sarah, her nipples visibly tenting the tight fabric of her blazer.

Valerie's giant balls were six stories high each. The rumble of the millions of gallons of cum being produced inside was audible from miles away. The two pink, gelatinous mountains clenched together and seconds later the entire front of the store exploded as a tidal wave of jizz burst through the glass and flooded out into the parking lot. Cars were swept aside like toys as wave upon wave of hot girlchowder the consistency of thick, Greek yogurt poured from the building, accompanied by the bulbous, rolling shapes of Valerie's cum-inflated victims.

Across the street at the local fertility clinic, a dozen young women waited in line to be served at the check-in counter.

"Yes, I'd like to be pumped full of sperm and impregnated, please," said the girl at the head of the line.

"Just a moment," said the woman at the desk. "Please fill out these forms..."

No sooner had the first young woman finished signing her name when the lights flickered and the floor began to shake.

"What th—" was all anyone had time to say before the windows blasted inwards and the entire clinic was drowned in Val's hearty baby batter. The wave traveled clear through the building and blasted out the windows on the other side.

Valerie's hyper-sperm —twelve-times the size of normal sperm— could smell pussy a mile away and had more than enough swimming power to get there in record time. Val's ultra-potent pregnancy juice gushed into every vagina in the building by the gallon. By the time the sperm had drained from the clinic, every womb in the place was stuffed to overflowing.

The girl who'd just signed the forms scraped the jizz off her face and blinked. Her belly was the size of a beach ball!

"That'll be five hundred dollars," said the woman behind the counter, also looking spectacularly mega-pregnant.

Waaa waa waa waaaaa! Said a nearby trumpet player as the newly pregnant woman looked at the camera in exasperation.

***

Back up in the chopper, Sarah Tanzanian's eyes were wide and her panties were soaked as she continued to report on the scene below.

"Another bulge is appearing in the roof of the building!" she exclaimed excitedly.

Val's cock had outgrown the tight confines of the 30,000 square foot store and decided to move on to the wide open spaces of the outdoors. Her eight-story trouser-titan exploded from the roof of the Redding Clothesbarn Outlet, tossing aside a three-ton air-conditioning unit as if it were a child's alphabet block. The towering wang was over fifteen feet wide at its fattest point, with a cumslit that could swallow a mid-size sedan.

Val's monster member roared like Godzilla and the earth shook again as it began to swell thicker.

Sarah gasped. "It almost looks like it's going to—"

Val's cock erupted. A spume of girlchowder arced three hundred feet into the air. The pearly goo glinted in the sunlight as it drifted, almost lazily, over the roofs of the town before touching down in the heart of the industrial subdivision with a splash like the roar of the tide against the shore. Within seconds the entire area was completely buried beneath an ocean of gooey white.

"I'm looking at millions of dollars in property damage!" declared the shocked reporter from her perch in News Chopper Five. "It's the sexiest scene of destruction I've ever witnessed!"

A slow-moving wave of jizz poured out onto the highway, bringing traffic to a standstill as hundreds of cars found themselves helplessly mired in four feet of steamy spunk.

***

James Brugan cursed as his Ford Pickup sputtered and stalled in the sludgy muck.

"I guess now we know why they call it the Cascade Wonderland Highway!" remarked Mrs. Brugan.

***

Val's cock continued to spurt. Miles-long arcs of pearly white spunk sailed over the city, one after another, submerging entire city blocks wherever they touched down like dumping a bucket of water on a sandcastle.

Shlorpshlorpshlorpshlorp! Sarah Tanzanian's eyes rolled back in her head as she fucked herself with her microphone, broadcasting the sound of the inside of her pussy to thousands of viewers.

***

The flow of Val's jizz eventually petered out. Her cock softened. Her balls shrank down out of sight, leaving behind a gaping, peanut-shaped hole in the roof. The edges of the hole dripped with globs of jizz as big as bowling balls and nearly as heavy.

The inside of the store was completely destroyed. The only light was what shone down through the massive holes in the roof. Ropes of jizz thicker than a man's waist joined floor to ceiling in places. In other spots, cum stalactites made a steady drip drip drip into the waist-deep plain of cum that extended unbroken for dozens of acres around the ruined mall. Strewn everywhere were the bloated, unconscious and semi-conscious forms of the staff and customers of the Redding Clothesbarn Outlet. Some, like Emily and Dimitriana, had been inflated to the size of houses, while others only to the size of cars or kiddie pools. Gaping orifices gushed with hot ooze as their panting owners twitched with orgasmic aftershocks that would persist for months or even years afterward.

Valerie waded through the thick, soupy ocean of cum. She was frosted head to toe in her own spunk. Her watermelon-sized balls and baseball-bat-shaming cock dragged and skipped behind her on the slimy surface of the jizz that slowly filled in behind her as she walked. She paused next to Ingrid, who'd recovered her consciousness at some point during the orgy and enthusiastically embraced Valerie's cock in both her ass and her pussy. Twin fountains of thick jizz spewed from her hugely-gaped orifices. Her tiny gymnast limbs sprouted from a massive, bloated body that dwarfed both Emily and Dimitriana put together. Each of her tits was the size of a city bus.

"Well, did I help you forget about Brod?" asked Val.

"Brod who?" murmured the drowsy Ingrid before lapsing once again into an orgasm-induced fuge of thrashing and moaning.

Val nodded in satisfaction and moved on.

Shielding her eyes, Valerie emerged from the store into the sunlight and surveyed the damage. Everything she could see was completely buried beneath dozens of feet of her gooey girlchowder. Any building less than three stories tall was visible only as a mound beneath the plain of steamy jizz. The air was as thick as a jungle and the musk was so strong it stung her nose and made her cough.

Sirens wailed somewhere nearby as first responders arrived to dig people out of the ooze.

"I guess this didn't turn out too much like a Brod story after all!" said Valerie, taking a deep, satisfied breath. Her futabit watch beeped and she looked down at the display. "Wow! This was the second most I've cum all day!" she remarked proudly.

VRMMMM VRRMMMMMM! A monster truck exploded from behind a nearby heap of cum and drifted to a stop just a few feet from Valerie, splashing her with a small tidal wave of jizz.

A Valerie-shaped pillar of cum blinked comically with an audible blink blink sound. She shook herself off like a dog and raised a fist at the inconsiderate driver of the monster truck.

"Hey! What's the big idea, asshole?" Val demanded.

The door of the monster truck swung open and a yard of dick flopped out, followed by a pair of yoga-ball-sized nuts and finally the man who owned them. The tall, ripplingly-muscled man wore no pants or shirt, just boots and a leather jacket with spiked shoulders, open at the front to reveal his bare chest underneath. His long, inky-black hair waved dramatically in the wind. Black shades concealed his eyes. The hilt of a katana glinted behind his head.

"My name is Jae Sun-Kim and I heard somebody around here was ripping off my shtick!" he declared.

"That sounds painful," remarked Val, wincing at the mental image.

Jae Sun-Kim leaped from the door of the monster truck, falling down six feet and landing waist deep in the ocean of cum with a gooey SPLORCH! He waded through the ooze toward Valerie until the two of them were standing with their cocks smushed together.

"You're about to find out how painful, missy!" growled Jae, snatching his sunglasses off his face to look Val sternly in the eye.

Cut to black and sudden, blaring Heavy Metal music.

THE END

But

Valerie Song will return in

Valerie Song V. Hyper Jae: Rise of Dark Justice

* Officer Juggs was first introduced in Valerie Song: Drama Bomb Chapter 7, true believers! Excelsior! -Stan Lee, Editor.