Valerie Song: Bulgingly Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ingrid flushed a deep crimson as if she'd just gulped down a bottle of hot sauce. A buzzing, tingling heat suffused her body, rushing up her torso from her crotch and radiating out into every limb.

"Ohohohohhh fuuuuuck!" she moaned as Valerie's tongue lashed against her mystical pleasure points, circling her clit with fine, delicate strokes and lunging into her moist opening to tease her innermost places.

"Shit, oh Jesus God!" Ingrid moaned, her breath coming in gasps as she rocked her hips back and forth against Val's face.

More people were joining in the fun. Shoppers, employees, even the maid who'd been part of the original Brod story. They crowded around Valerie's ever-expanding shaft and gargantuan, throbbing, swelling balls, squeezing in to touch, caress and grind against any part of Valerie they could. Val's expanding balls began to lift the angle of her erection out of Emily's reach and she cried out in protest, dangling from Valerie's stretchy foreskin.

Keeping a good grip on Ingrid (not that she needed to; Ingrid's legs were locked around Valerie's head like a vice) Val hoisted one leg over the top of her nuts, then the other, so her rapidly inflating ballsack was behind her, rather than in front, and her monster cock could once again be level with the floor.

More people piled on to the squirming mass pleasuring Val's balls. One woman got a running start and leaped, arms outstretched onto the top of one of the heaving orbs, sending a ripple through the boulder like mass and setting off another surge of growth in both titanic testes.

"Whee!" the woman squealed as she was lifted up into the air by the swiftly rising sack.

With cum production amping up by hundreds of gallons every second, Val's cock was spewing precum like a storm drain. Gallon after gallon of hot, milky, sticky goop splattered onto the floor, overwhelming Emily's attempts to get a tight seal on the gaping, stretching cumslit.

Valerie's excited state transferred into Ingrid, who felt the first stirrings of orgasm building up inside her gushing, swollen cunt. Val had been toying with her, building up a harmonic resonance of pleasure that always stayed just below the threshold of orgasm as its intensity skyrocketed beyond what should have been normal human limits. Finally, just as Ingrid's entire being had been saturated with pre-orgasmic anticipation until she felt like a sponge about to burst, Valerie released the pent up tension and she came spectacularly. White hot lances of pure euphoria pierced every nerve in her body at the same instant and she howled with uncontrollable, animal passion, clenching her thighs around Val's head until Val was sure her skull would burst like a melon.

"FUHUHUHUUUUUK!" screamed Ingrid. Her labia spasmed so fiercely that it sent quakes through her whole body. She didn't even have any strength left to react when the second, stronger orgasm hit her. By the fifth she was completely unconscious, her eyes rolled back in her head and smoke issuing from her ears.

'What a lightweight," said Val, disentangling the ragdoll-limp Ingrid from her face and setting her on the ground, propped up in a sitting position against her left testicle. She glanced around curiously. "Speaking of lights, why's it so dark?"

Val realized that while she'd been devouring Ingrid's pussy, her nuts had grown large enough to reach the ceiling and were blocking the light. Several people were forming a human pyramid to try and reach the top of her right nut and rescue the girl being crushed against the ceiling. Muffled cries issued from a crevice between Val's swollen scrotum and the ceiling, where only a pair of frantically kicking legs were visible, though even as Val watched, the girl's limbs were disappearing into and ever-rising mound of doughy flesh.

"Looks like I need to take some of the pressure off," said Val. "Emily, are you ready to ride this train?"

Emily extricated her face from the tunnel of Valerie's foreskin, which she now shared with the two security guards. Her face was completely coated in slimy precum and her hair was slicked back into a comical, gleaming helmet of gold. She swallowed a large mouthful of precum.

"Ride it? Are you kidding me? There's no way! I can't even get on top of this thing!" she exclaimed. Standing up, she revealed a bulging stomach that made her look nine months pregnant. It sloshed audibly.

"You can with a little help," said Val. "Dimitriana! Bigboobs! Help your boss up on her mount!"

"Only if we can be next!" said Dimitriana.

"It's Titswell!" objected Titswell.

But the two women did as they were told, hoisting up Emily and thrusting her, splay-legged onto the bulging, beachball-sized cockhead of Valerie's mastadonical megacock.

SQUOOOORCH!

"AAAAAAAAGHHH!" Emily howled in pain and delight as a cockhead bigger than her entire midsection penetrated her once-loose labia.

"Holy fuck! This feels impossibly amazing!" cried Emily, marveling at the visible outline of Valerie's outsized cockead distorting her stomach.

"And looks amazingly impossible," commented Dimitriana.

"Spin her around so she's face down," instructed Val.

The nymphomaniac security guards did so, rotating Emily around the shaft until she was resting on it instead of swinging from it. She orgasmed fifteen times on the trip around. By the time she was upright, she was completely breathless.

"Fuckfuckfuck!" Emily panted.

"If you insist," said Val. "Girls, you know what to do."

The security guards nodded and each grabbed one of Emily's legs.

"Heave!" said Val. The pair pulled with all their might. Emily screamed as inch upon inch, foot upon foot of impossibly large girlcock stretched her out like a human condom. Veins the size of garden hoses throbbed visibly through the drum-taut skin of Emily's stomach. Val's cock was shaped like a cigar, or —more appropriately considering the size involved— a dirigible, so that its thickest point was in the middle. Emily's cunt gaped wider and wider as her body slid backwards toward the hilt of Val's magnificent meat-pillar.

Valerie breathed deep and scrunched her toes.

Fuck it feels good to crush pussy! She thought. Waves of pleasure radiated up Val's cock, quickening her heartbeat and causing her already colossal member to swell larger, growing longer inside of Emily.

Every throb of Val's pulse sent a shiver of orgasm through Emily's body. Every square inch of surface area touched by Val's cock felt like a microcosm of electric energy.

Squooch! Emily's taut buttocks squished wetly against Val's gleaming abs, Val reached down and clasped Emily's cheeks with both hands, spreading her asshole wide and plunging her thumbs into the tight opening. Emily squealed in shock and delight.

"Looks like Brod didn't fuck this hole," observed Valerie. "Usually he's more thorough."

Emily's thoughts weren't coherent enough to answer. Valerie shrugged and began to thrust.

SQUISH

AAAAH!

SQUISH

AAAAH!

SQUISH

AAAAAAAAAAHHH!

SQUISH

AAAAAAAAAUGH!

Val rocked her hips back and forth. Each pump could only send Emily a yard or so up Val's cock before Val pulled the slim manager back down by her ankles, but even that comparatively short length was more than enough. Every thrust had Emily seeing stars. Big stars. White stars, rainbow colored stars. The multicolored flashes obscured her vision until Emily was completely blinded by the neurons popping off inside her skull. Her tongue rolled out of her head and she drooled stupidly as the roaring thunder of orgasm drowned out all other thought.

Val's breath steamed and her muscles glistened with sweat as she felt the Krakatoa of orgasm building inside her own monster member. Her behemoth balls were boiling with thick, extra-gooey girlchowder and she could feel her nuts tightening behind her.

"I hope you want to be a mom, because I'm about to pump a whole busload of babies into your womb!" yelled Val, yanking back hard on Emily's ankles.

Emily and Val screamed together. There was a sound like a muffled cannon shot and Val's cock erupted into Emily's overstretched womb like a volcano that had been edging for a really long time.

BLOOOOOOOOOOOORSCH!

Val's first rope was two feet wide and came barreling up the throat of her cock in a ferocious surge that made the light flicker. Her cock bucked back like a cannon as fifteen bathtub-loads of jizz exploded into Emily's womb in under a second.

BLOOORCH! BLOOOOOOORSCH! BLOOOORSCH!

Val's second, third and fourth ropes were bigger, bigger, bigger. The outline of Val's cock was only barely visible within the gravity-squashed spheroid that was Emily's belly. Globs of heavy, yogurt-thick baby-batter the size of basketballs sprayed out from around the lips of Emily's cunt, coating Val's and, chest and face in a layer of thick, fragrant spunk and frosting everyone behind her in a layer of creamy white.

Emily's stomach touched the ground on the first load and began spreading out across the floor, knocking aside racks of clothes and crushing them beneath an implacable wall of bloated belly.

Usually Val's first load would barely put a dent in the size of her balls, but Val flexed as hard as she could, thrusting her hips to force more and more cum into Emily's overflowing insides. That poor, trapped woman was counting on her!

"She's almost out!" yelled the guy leading the rescue party. Val thrust her hips forward to discharge another dozen bathtub-loads of spunk into Emily. Emily's stomach surged outward by another yard and Val's balls contracted another few inches.

Damn. I'm producing almost as fast as I'm cumming! Val thought. Her groin ached with the effort of forcing so much cum through her watermain-sized urethra, but she flexed again, blasting another tidal wave of cum into Emily's quivering, distended cunt.

"She's out! She's free!" said the man as he and a naked cashier helped the trembling, stunned woman down the human pyramid onto solid ground.

"Thank God," said Val, letting out the breath she'd been holding and collapsing back onto her behemoth nutsack. She relaxed her groin.

Immediately, the excess cum production she'd been siphoning off caught up with the deficit and Val's balls surged in size once more. The human pyramid toppled as Val's gargantuan girlchowder generators kicked into double overdrive.

Ceiling tiles shattered and support beams groaned as screaming people fled in all directions from the sudden avalanche of swollen scrotum bearing down on them. Val's burgeoning balls smushed against the rear wall of the store and began to spread out to either side. Metal clothes racks squealed in protest as they were crushed flat beneath several hundred tons of towering testicle.

"Oh fuck, fuuuuuck fuuuuuuck!" Valerie howled. She could feel a big one building behind her as her balls began to quake. The two mountainous orbs clenched again and a torrent of sticky, steamy girlchowder exploded through her towering member. She screamed and lost her grip on Emily's cum-slick ankles as the flood of jizz exploded into the store manager's grotesquely-inflated womb.

The load was so big it stretched Val's cumslit a further two feet wider. Emily thrashed and moaned, her toes curling and uncurling as orgasm upon orgasm tore through her already overloaded pleasure centers.

Without Valerie holding her back, Emily began to slide off Val's colossal cock, propelled by the force of the monster load exploding into her by the poolful. Her insanely distended belly —already large enough to touch the ceiling twenty feet above— ballooned outward by several feet every second, crushing store displays and shopping carts without even slowing down.

She slid higher and higher towards Val's towering tip until finally, with a loud POP! SCHLORP! she launched off the end of Val's monster member and collided with the ceiling. The sound of jizz gushing out of Val's cock completely drowned out Emily's cries of delight and surprise.

Without Emily's twitching twat to swallow the bulk of Val's load, the geyser of cum blasting from the tip of Val's eighteen-foot erection punctured the ceiling tiles and flooded the ventilation system. Torrents and globs of hot, milkshake-thick girlchowder poured from every vent in the building, splattering in all directions with enough force to knock a grown man to the ground.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!" Val continued to shout at the top of her lungs as the volume of her mega-load continued to intensify.

Despite the mind-bogglingly immense flow of jizz blasting out of her cock, Val's balls barely shrank by even a few inches. The constant attention from the worshipping crowd kept Valerie's balls stimulated enough to keep their cum production almost even with their output.

GLOOOOOORSH! GLOOOORSH! SPLOOOOOORG!

After nearly five long minutes of continuous, torrential eruption, Val's orgasm finally diminished to a point where only a few bathtub loads of jizz were pumped out with each surge. Massive globs of creamy white goo oozed sloppily down the bottom of her shaft or dripped from the keg-sized tip in globs the size of basketballs.

SPLASH! SPLOOP! The massive gobbets of girljizz splashed loudly into the steaming lake of cum that now filled the entire store up to Val's knees.

"Holy fuck!" exclaimed Dimitriana, wading with difficulty through the sucking, slurping ooze. Wading through Val's cum was like wading through thick mud or wet clay, and her passage left a trench behind that took several seconds to fill.

"Yeah, that was a big one," said Val, leaning back against her balls and panting heavily.

The interior of the store was unrecognizable. The air was thick with the murky haze of humidity and aerosolized jizz particles. Every surface was coated under at least a foot of viscous, pearly jizz. Here and there, ghostly, skeletal shapes of clothesracks and shopping carts protruded feebly from the surface of the creamy mire. The surface of the sperm swamp was littered with clothes and products that bobbed in the swirling cum currents.

Emily groaned from somewhere up near the ceiling. Her tiny body was barely visible against the pink wall of her belly, which stretched all the way from the Men's section to the changing rooms and had completely enveloped lingerie and athletics. Her brutalized cunt was gaped so wide you couldn't have covered it with a manhole. A cylindrical waterfall of jizz poured from the distended opening to splatter loudly onto a large, slimy mound before dissipating into the lake below. Emily jerked and spasmed periodically as the flow of cum past her labia stimulated further orgasms.

Val's monstrous, pillar-like penis rested heavily against the wobbly wall of Emily's belly, sinking into the pliant surface like a bratwurst leaned against a water balloon.

"How the fuck do you have anything left in your balls?" demanded Titswell, staring in awe at the throbbing mounds which had once again started to expand.

"I guess I haven't cum enough yet," shrugged Val.

"I'll say!" said Dimitriana. "You haven't even done me yet!"

"No way! It's my turn next!" objected Titswell.

A bunch of the people who'd been servicing Val's balls also demanded to be next to get blasted by Val's colossal cum cannon. The outcry set off a slow motion race as a dozen people waded through the knee-deep lake of extra-thick girljizz.

Unfortunately for them, Dimitriana had a huge lead and before anyone else was even halfway to the goal, the horny security guard had clambered onto the top of Val's cock and was clambering towards the hot, throbbing tip, using Val's garden hose thick veins as handholds.

"I want this beast in my ass now!" declared Dimitriana, smooshing her sizable buttcheeks onto a glans the size of her entire torso. Globules of sticky jizz splattered wetly against her backside, providing lubrication for the maneuver.

Val grunted a little as she felt her tip pierce Dimitriana's doughnut-hole.

"Fuuuuck yes!" Dimitriana groaned, curling her toes. Cum squished deliciously between the wriggling digits.

Even though Val wasn't ejaculating, the residual flow of cum from the tip of her cock was still dozens of gallons every minute. Within seconds Dimitriana's stomach began to bloat with Val's hearty baby batter.

"Fuck! I look like I swallowed a beach ball!" exclaimed Dimitriana, fondling the rotund shape of her swelling belly. "I can feel it growing under my hands! Fuck! Fill me, Val! Fill me!"

Dimitriana started to rock herself back and forth, working her way down Val's towering love pole.

"Ohh yes! Ohhh yes!" Val moaned, grinding her hips against the top of her cock. Her massive, throbbing member was so girthy that she could straddle it without her feet touching the ground. She kicked her feet playfully in the jizz as Dimitriana worked her way down the colossal shaft.

"Fuck fuck! Val groaned. "I'm about to wh-whhohohohoooooh! YES!"

Val's truck-sized nuts clenched up and she fired a blast of X-tra thick girl goo directly into Dimitriana's ample ass. Dimitriana screamed as her stomach exploded in size, ballooning outward so fast it made a slapping sound when it struck Emily's own overstretched belly.

The security guard's screams of pleasure were short-lived, however, as within moments the flood of cum pouring into her stomach overflowed into her esophagus and exploded from her mouth and nose in a firehose-like geyser of white goop.

It wasn't just Dimitriana's belly that was growing; her monster melons had begun to inflate as well! Val's jizz was so overloaded with concentrated hyper-hormones that a direct injection into someone's ass was more than enough to trigger explosive growth in even the most stubbornly flat-chested woman. Dimitriana's already juicy tits inflated nearly as fast as her belly. The succulent, nut-brown orbs strained against her cum-soaked black bra for only a few seconds before bursting free and slapping loudly against the swiftly swelling curvature of her massive belly.

Dimitriana's cum-inflated tits and belly squished loudly against Emily's sloshing stomach, prompting a surge of white ooze from Emily's gaping orifice. With a lot of quivering and squelching, Dimitriana slid ponderously off the slope of Emily's belly into the sea of sperm below. People below waded as fast as they could to get out of the way, but were caught in the tidal wave when Dimitriana's swollen body impacted the surface of the cum lake.

Dimitriana would have screamed, but she was still spewing a firehose-stream of Val's hot girlchowder. Just as the overstuffed security woman was about to pass out, Val's orgasm subsided and she was able to catch a breath.

"Huh-huh-huh-holy fuuu*uuuuurp!*" Dimitriana belched up another gallon and a half of cum. Fat pendulums of jizz dangled comically from her nostrils. She blinked the tears out of her eyes and looked down for the first time at her newly enhanced tits.

"Fuck me!" groaned Dimitriana. "These things are the size of cars!"

"They're about to get a whole lot bigger," said Val, feeling the fire of another orgasm building in her loins.

"Wait, whaAAAAAAGHH!" Dimitriana's objection was drowned out by another blast of jizz into the core of her shed-sized stomach, and her throat was stretched wide by a sudden eruption of cum that sprayed out of her mouth across the vast plains of her cleavage.

GLOOOORSH! GLOOORSH! GLOOOORSCH!

Val's balls scrunched together in huge, earth-shaking spasms that sounded like a pair of building-sized hams crashing into each other. Rope after rope of thick jizz stretched Dimitriana's belly and tits by yards at a time. Nipples the size of trashcans spewed fat streams of milk that sailed the length of the store to splash loudly against the front windows.