Valerie Song: Queen of Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a sudden rumble and a sound of rushing liquid.

"Here comes another spurt!" called Shauna.

Val dove to the side just as a gushing blast of steaming, nose-curdling sperm roared past her like a freight train. People screamed and car alarms sounded as a sudden, unexpected flood of jizz tore down the street, washing away everything in its path.

A dignified woman walking her poodle stepped out of a fancy hotel, thanking the doorman for holding the door for her. A sudden shadow fell over her, accompanied by the roar of rushing jizz. The woman held up a pair of glasses on a stick to examine the wall of steaming spunk rushing toward her.

"Well, I never!" she huffed before getting smacked in the face by a tidal wave of girlchowder.

When the wave passed, the woman was three blocks away at the top of a tree while her dog paddled desperately to stay afloat in a river of cum that came up to the bottom of the second story windows.

"Shall I fetch a jizzrag, madam?" asked the doorman, floating by on the roof of a half-submerged car.

Val looked back across the path of Shauna's cumshot. The entire street had been transformed. Ropes of yellowed jizz crisscrossed the space between the buildings on either side of the street. The road had been swept clean of cars and people for as far as the eye could see, terminating in a T-intersection six blocks away, where a massive heap of cars glued together by globs of spunk had piled up. Tiny figures moved in the white ooze. People trying to swim to safety. The stench of old cum hung heavy in the air, clinging to Val's clothes and filling her nostrils.

"You wouldn't happen to be another of my long-lost daughters, would you?" asked Val, turning back to face the heaving behemoth that was now rising back into the air.

"You wish!" laughed Shauna. "The McBonna's have always had big cocks! And there's a recessive gene in the family that triggers once every seven generations that causes a McBonna daughter to grow a hyper cock as big as all the dicks of those in her line combined! T'was my great great great great great grandmother swimming in Loch Ness that accidentally started the rumor of the Loch Ness Monster!"

The powerful musk brought a new stirring to Val's loins. Even after the absolutely thorough draining she'd given her cock just before coming to the YFCA, she found her balls starting to feel pent up once more. She desperately wanted to breed this bitch, but the only way to do that would be to win this cock off...

There was another rumble and this time Val wasn't fast enough to dodge the explosion of spunk that hit her like a tidal wave.

Shauna's toes curled as she rocked back and forth on her shaft, relishing the sensation of blasting a city-flooding load. She craned her neck to see past the curvature of her penis. Val was nowhere to be found.

"Oops, guess you got washed away!" laughed Shauna. "Well, if they ever fish you out of my spunk my girls and I will gangbang you!"

Suddenly there was a rumble. Windows rattled and the ground heaved. A huge swell started to grow beneath the surface of the jizz river Shauna had created, heading straight for the tip of Shauna's cock. Suddenly Valerie's whale of a wang breached the cum like a submarine, rising up and up and up until the tip of Val's colossus was level with the roof of the nearest building. Her car-sized glans bobbed twelve stories in the air. Behind the impossible pillar of Val's fuckpole, a pair of nuts ballooned up out of the jizz, rising like a pair of wrinkly, brown islands. Val's nutsack came halfway up the buildings to either side, cracking brick and glass as they jostled for space in the increasingly narrow street.

Shauna stared transfixed up at the new skyscraper Valerie had just erected in the middle of the road. Then the skyscraper started to fall.

"Oh shit!" Shauna threw up her hands to shield her face. She had zero chance of moving out of the way, immobilized as she was by her own gargantuan cock. Valerie's twelve-story tool came crashing down, slapping down hard on the top of Shauna's shaft with a thunderclap that shattered every window for six blocks. The gaping cavern of Valerie's cumslit landed within arm's length of Shauna. A hot, musky wind blasted Shauna's hair back and she was splattered in a wave of thick precum that soaked her from the waist down.

"Ooh, good!" Shauna smiled. "I was worried this would be over before I got to show off my full size!"

Shauna's cock started to rise.

Half a block away, Valerie felt something stirring under her cock. At first she thought it was just Shauna struggling, but after a moment she realized whatever it was was lifting Val's entire cock into the air!

Shauna's cock was growing! The long, long length of her girthy shaft burrowed its way forward, lifting Val's cock along as it went, pushing deeper and deeper until the head of her cock was jabbing Val in the balls.

Then Shauna flexed. Her cock came up, flipping Val's shaft up and bending it back. Shauna twisted her hips and her throbbing beast slammed Val's cock into a row of buildings. The impact was enough to cause several of the towers to implode, and did serious structural damage to the rest.

"So, it's cock wrestling you want, huh? Take this!" Val flexed her cock, lifting the ponderous beast out of the rubble and slamming it into Shauna's shaft.

The buildings on the other side of the street went down in a hail of dust and falling masonry.

Down on the ground, a pair of Japanese tourists who had taken a wrong turn pointed up in alarm at the two battling colossi.

"Look out! It's Cockzilla!" said one of the tourists, his voice not synching up with the movements of his mouth.

"Aieeee!" The pair fled as bricks and steel crashed down around them.

"We appear to be evenly matched!" shouted Val.

Valerie and Shauna's cocks stood pressed against each other. Val's was slightly longer, but Shauna had almost double the girth. Val's muscular body gleamed with a sheen of sweat. Val had undergone several growth spurts over the years, but this was the biggest she'd ever seen her cock. She didn't know if she could push it any larger, she certainly didn't feel like she had much size left in reserve.

"You think we're even?" asked Shauna. "I've just been toying with you!"

Suddenly Shauna's cock started to swell. First coming level with Valerie's cock and then surpassing it, swelling massively larger in seconds.

Val gritted her teeth with strain as Shauna's cock started to bend hers backwards, overcoming Valerie's strength by its sheer swiftly-growing weight.

There was a distant crash as Shauna's nuts finally outgrew the buildings on either side and crushed them beneath their bulk.

Valerie's cock was nearly bent fully back around into the cleavage of her own nutsack. Val found herself in a cavern of cockflesh, surrounded on all sides by her own dong. There was another crash and tinkle as the girth of Shauna's shaft finally exceeded the width of the street.

"Come on, Valerie!" Val said to herself through gritted teeth. "You've wiped entire towns off the map before! You've gone toe to toe with Amazonian biker chicks! You can handle one little schoolgirl!"

But this little schoolgirl had a cock big enough to have its own metro stop. The shaft of Shauna's dong blotted out the sky completely, only allowing a sliver of light through on either side, and Val could still hear it growing, breaking buildings down the street behind her. How could Valerie possibly outsize this girl without some kind of major power boost?

"I'm gonna fuck your ball cleavage!" shouted Shauna. The over-endowed teen lifted her cock up, momentarily easing the crushing pressure on Val's member, but quickly slamming it back down so that it slapped against the top of Val's balls.

WHACK!

A ripple resounded through Valerie's building-sized cum factories.

Guurgle...

"I don't think you want to keep slapping my balls, it gets them really excited!" yelled Val.

But of course Shauna couldn't hear her.

The monster cock rose again, its bulk so vast that Val could feel the air rushing in to fill the space it had left.

WHACK!

Valerie's gargantuan cumtanks jiggled like gelatin.

GURRGLLLE!

"You're making a big mistake..." Val could feel the heat rising in her loins, like a volcano ready to erupt.

WHACK!

The rumble in Valerie's balls turned into a quake. Steam rose from Valerie's mammoth nads as her abused balls went into overdrive.

BLOOOORMPF!

In the blink of an eye Valerie's nutsack had enveloped Shauna's cock in her ball-cleavage.

"Ooh! Whatever you're doing, keep it up!" moaned Shauna, her eyes rolling back in her head.

Shauna's own nuts contracted as she blew another city-drowning load of nut butter. People ran for shelter as surge after surge of smelly jizz pounded the buildings like waves beating a rocky shore.

But something was happening under Shauna's cock that she was having too much fun to notice.

Valerie's balls had woken up.

With a thundering crash Valerie's gargantuan baby batter breweries crushed the buildings on either side to rubble and started rising like a pair of pink domes over the rooftops.

Torrents of precum flooded Valerie's cock, stretching her cumslit wide as gush after gush of thick, pearly pre poured out.

Val's cock swelled. It pushed Shauna's cock up.

Val's cock swelled again. Shauna's cock rose vertical.

Val's cock swelled AGAIN. Now both girldicks were of equal size, towering over the city like veiny titans.

Focusing with all her might, Valerie sent a blast of Big Dick Energy coursing through her cock, her dong exploded in size, rising up half again as long as Shauna's.

"Oh shit," said Shauna as a cock bigger than a city street came down on top of her.

WHAM!

The pressure of Valerie's cock on Shauna's balls forced the redhead's nutsack to release all the pent up cum she'd been saving, flooding the surrounding area with rank jizz.

"Ooh, fuck yeah!" Valerie's toes curled as her fully awakened balls unleashed their own flood of fresh, hot girlchowder on the world.

Cars, trucks, people and buildings alike were swept away in the sudden, torrential tsunami of cum than Valerie unleashed. Everything from Mid Market to South Beach was buried under fifteen feet of Valerie's yogurt-thick spunk.

"Fuuuhuhuhuhuk!" Valerie thrashed on top of her cock as she rode out the intense orgasm. Behind her, Valerie's nuts rumbled like erupting volcanoes as they pumped uncountable gallons of girljizz through a cumslit wider than a storm drain. It took an hour and a half for her cum tanks to fully drain, and by the time she was finished, Everything in the bay between the Oakland Bay Bridge and the San Mateo Bridge was a solid lake of hot, steamy spunk.

Valerie and Shauna lay exhausted in a pair of cock-shaped craters. Shauna's slightly larger one nested inside the block-long imprint of Valerie's dick, which had left its indelible mark on the city once again. Both of their cocks had shrunk down to a more manageable size, though Valerie's cumslit was still so gaped she could have stuck her whole fist down her pee-hole without even touching the sides.

"I... guess... you... win..." said Shauna before collapsing into unconsciousness.

The audience to the cock off gradually started to peek out of their hiding places as the flood of cum receded into the bay. The entire surrounding city had been transformed into an alien landscape of white ooze. Ropes of cum crisscrossed anything that had managed to avoid being flattened by the two battling cockzillas, and strands and streamers of viscous gunk fluttered loosely in the wind.

"She really was Valerie Song!" said the bouncer lady who'd been guarding the door to the YFCA.

Somebody took up the chant.

"Valerie... Valerie... Valerie..."

Others followed.

"Valerie! Valerie! VALERIE!"

Valerie felt herself lifted up on the shoulders of the crowd and paraded around the ruins of her erstwhile battlefield.

"You're the real Queen of Cock, Valerie!"

"You go in and show Jin James what you've got!"

"Hooray for Valerie!"

Valerie found herself conveyed by the crowd to the doors of the YFCA, miraculously the only building still standing in the immediate area.

They let Valerie down where she landed on wobbly legs.

She stared at the doors. A little schoolgirl had just pushed Valerie to her limits. Did she even stand a chance against a cosmic-ray-enhanced cosmonaut?

There was only one way to find out.

To be continued...