Valerie Song: Queen of Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still gyrating her hips, Mary started to slide her yoga pants down, revealing inch after hairy inch of thick, veiny cock.

"Jeezus, Mary," laughed her redhead friend. "Don't you shave?"

"Shut it!" growled Mary through her forced grin.

"Your dick looks like it has an afro!" taunted Val.

Mary kept sliding her pants down, undaunted by Val's taunts. Finally, the gargantuan slab of girlmeat swung free. Mary slid her pants down the rest of the way and kicked them aside.

Even with the first third of her cock completely obscured by a wild tangle of curly, musky thicket, Mary's cock was a sight to behold. Thicker and longer than one of the brunette's arms, with a drooling glans the size of a grapefruit. Each of the girl's nuts was the size of a football, resting heavy in a low-hanging scrotum that was also covered in a thick coat of hair.

Mary waggled her hips at Val, sending delayed wobbles down the length of her fat shaft.

Not to be outdone, Val started her dance, cocking her hips back and forth as she did a runway walk right up to Mary. She snapped her fingers under the short woman's nose and sashayed back to her side of the ring to freeze in a series of model poses before grabbing two fistfuls of her pants and ripping them to shreds. Val's nineteen-inch softie flopped free, swinging between her muscular thighs. Val had just shaved, so her only pubic hair was a neatly-trimmed triangle above the soda can thick base of her shaft. Val's flaccid member wasn't nearly as long or thick as Mary's soft cock, but the battle wasn't over yet.

Mary laughed.

"This battle is already over!" she taunted.

Grabbing up her cock in both hands, Mary started to pump her shaft in long, smooth strokes. The brunette's already huge cock began to lengthen and thicken as it rose, little by little until it was nearly as thick as a two-liter bottle. The beast between the brunette's legs was so heavy it drooped at the end, and as her erection grew, the brunette was visibly straining to keep her boner from sagging further.

"That's three feet of girlmeat right there!" declared Mary, breathing heavily with the effort of keeping her massive tool at its full size.

Mary's cock throbbed visibly, covered in a tangle of ivy thick veins. Down below, her heavy, hairy balls were clenched up close to the bottom of her shaft. It was obvious the petite brunette was on the verge of cumming.

"I have not yet begun to fight!" laughed Val, taking her soft cock with one hand and stroking it. With her other hand she grabbed one of her grapefruit-sized balls and massaged vigorously. Val's nuts gurgled, stirred to life by her vigorous massage. Up front, her flaccid cock started to swell, transforming from a floppy noodle to steel rod in only a few seconds.

"It's already fully hard and it barely grew at all!" laughed Mary, sweat beading on her forehead as she kept her kegel muscles clenched.

But Mary wasn't laughing when Val's cock kept growing. The dark, fat shaft grew longer and thicker, extending out from her body like the barrel of a tank. It seemed to put on another inch with each passing second.

H-how can she be growing so fast? thought Mary, trying not to let the terror show on her face.

Damn, if only I hadn't gone all out at the relief center earlier, I wouldn't be growing so slowly! thought Val, concentrating hard on awakening her massive tool.

With a sound like creaking rubber, Val's cock swelled like one of those hotdog balloons until its tip was eye level with Mary, who stared cross-eyed at the turkey-sized glans bobbing in front of her face.

"It's not my full size, but this should be more than enough to beat you!" laughed Val. Unlike Mary's cock, Val's leg-length pussy-cusher had no droop at all, standing out rigid as a steel beam from Val's groin. The statuesque she-stud posed with her legs apart and arms folded under her tits, showing off a length of shining, hairless cock that was easily a foot longer than Mary's, and more than twice as thick at its narrowest point.

"Cheater!" Mary shouted. She charged at Val, her hefty cock flopping in front of her as she ran. With a twist of her hips, she swung her fat dong like a bludgeon at Val.

"Tch!" Val smirked. In a flash, she brought her mammoth tool around and swatted Mary out of the air, sending the tiny girl flying across the circle where she knocked over the crowd on the other side like a bowling ball crashing into a formation of tenpins.

Mary groaned as her pupils spun around her eyes in opposite directions. A ring of cartoon penises danced around her forehead.

Mary suddenly found herself in shadow. Looking up, the silhouette of Val's immense gutbuster blotted out the sun.

Val clenched her six pack. Her cock started to rise.

"Noooo!" screamed Mary as nearly a hundred pounds of dick slammed down on her with the force of a meteor.

"Maybe this will teach you..." said Val, "to respect! Your! Elders!"

Val punctuated each exclamation by slamming down her cock on top of Mary, driving the poor girl into the concrete with the force of her blows.

Val stepped back. Mary was unharmed (because this is a cartoon) but definitely down for the count. The defeated futa lay splay-legged at the bottom of a shallow crater roughly shaped like her body. Her fat, spongy cock lay along the length of her torso, squeezed between her soft tits so that its inch-long cumslit rested inches from the girl's nose.

Suddenly, Mary's cock started to tremble, the brunette's hairy balls clenched up fully and her cock erupted with an explosion of watery cum. The low-pressure load drenched Mary from the shoulders up, coating her face and spreading out from around her head like a white halo.

"Pathetic," said Val as a few more lackluster spurts bubbled out of the girl's already softening dick. All in all, the girl's whole load couldn't have been more than a couple of pints' worth of jizz.

Val's nuts gurgled and she stood over the dazed girl with her legs spread wide.

With a grunt and a sigh of satisfaction, Val started to unload some of the pent up precum she'd built up over the course of the battle.

"Holy shit, it's like she's pissing cum!" exclaimed one of the onlookers.

Val angled her cock down so that it pointed at Mary's center of mass and unleashed a torrent of pearly white precum that splashed down on top of the girl like the slow-motion milk in cereal commercials. The slick, slimy liquid drenched the girl's entire body in seconds, throwing up a cloud of steam even in the heat of the San Francisco sun. The overpowering musk was almost unbearable. The crowd stepped back, holding their noses and wincing even as Val's potent pheromones took effect, inducing erections and/or soaked pussies in everyone within smelling distance.

"Unffff!" Val's eyes rolled back as she continued to hose the girl down with her viscous pre. Her large hands clenched as she squeezed her balls dry over her fallen opponent.

Finally the stream of fragrant pre trailed off into a drizzle. Val squeezed the last few pints out of her cock as if she were squeezing a tube of toothpaste and shook her shaft vigorously to dislodge any stray drops. Mary looked like she'd been the victim of an alien attack, cocooned in place by slimy ropes that criss crossed her entire body. Her clothes were soaked to transparency and her voluminous pubic hair was matted and slick with val's gleaming essence.

Nobody appeared to have noticed yet, but Valerie's cock was now completely soft, even though it hadn't shrunk at all. Her behemoth was still as long as it had been when she'd defeated Mary, but now it dangled a bare inch from the precum soaked concrete below.

"I think we're done here," said Val. She turned and started to walk away.

Whip crack!

Suddenly something long and pale and warm lashed around Val's neck.

"You're not going anywhere!" yelled a voice from behind Val.

Val turned. It was the barbie doll blonde. A milky-white cockshaft stretched from under the bimbo's skirt to the center of the arena where Val stood. A pair of pale, hairless balls swung between the bimbo's knees. It looked like someone had stuffed a pair of tennis balls in a tube sock and stung them from the bimbo's taint.

"Did you forget you challenged all three of us?" asked the blonde.

"I didn't forget," answered Val. "I just thought you'd have run off with your pathetic little cocks between your legs!"

"Chuh!" the blonde cracked her gum. "You wish! You might have handled Mary, but let's see how well you deal with my... Snake Dick style!"

The blonde whipped her arms around and frose in a kung-fu pose. Her cock unwrapped from Valerie's neck and posed next to her in a threatening "S" shape. The head of her cock was pale pink, like a bunny's nose.

The words "TAMMY TITTYBURGER, MASTER OF SNAKE DICK STYLE" appeared in bold letters in the air beside the blonde.

"Damn," Val muttered to herself. Snake Dick style had always been Val's weakest subject when she'd trained with the Kunnalingi sex monks. She'd never gotten beyond blue belt rank.

Val took up a pose to mirror Tammy's and concentrated hard. After a few seconds, Val's flaccid cock rose unsteadily into the air, as if controlled by an unskilled puppeteer.

"KYAAAAA!" screamed Tammy. Her cock whipped out like lightning, wrapping around Valerie's ankle and flipping her head over heels.

Val tried to use the momentum of the flip to pull off a wuxia aerial spin, but still ended up landing hard on the pavement.

SNAP!

Tammy's ivory-pale cock snapped out and cracked the pavement next to Val's head. Val barely rolled out of the way before a second blow lashed out and sent shards of asphalt flying from the hole where Val's head had been mere instants before.

Val sprang up to her feet and backed to the far edge of the arena, almost stumbling over her own dick, which was now dragging on the ground like a length of brown rope. She tried to back up further, but the wall of people surrounding her grabbed her and pushed her back.

"Boooo!" yelled the crowd. "Boooo!"

"Do you think you're safe over there?" laughed Tammy. Her cock lashed out again, this time stretching clear across the arena—a full twenty four feet! Val sidestepped the blow, but Tammy whipped her cock out again and again.

"You've got the length, I'll give you that," said Val as she continued to dodge Tammy's blows. "But when it comes to cock size, it's not the length that counts as much as girth!"

On "girth" Val suddenly reached out and seized the end of Tammy's cock in a steely fist. In that same instant, Val's hefty cock, which had been creeping around the edge of the arena unnoticed by Tammy, sprang up and sucker punched the plastic blonde right in the face!

Tammy reeled and staggered back, putting tension on her cock. Val released Tammy's dick from her end and the girl went sprawling on her ass. She landed right on her low-hanging balls.

"Yeeowch!" Tammy howled in pain.

Val seized her chance. Her cock lashed out like a striking cobra and swallowed the plum-sized head of Tammy's cock whole. Val's cumslit was so large Tammy's slim cock vanished inside easily.

Val's python started to slurp up Tammy's garden snake like a spaghetti noodle. By the time Tammy staggered back to her feet and realized what was happening, it was too late, half her cock had already disappeared down the throat of Val's beast.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" Tammy pulled with all her might, but the grip of Val's cock was too strong.

Valerie's voracious vag-smasher swallowed up more and more of Tammy's cock, the fat, dark, purple head drawing closer to Tammy's groin with each passing second.

"Do you give up?" asked Val, walking slowly to close the distance between her and her blonde opponent.

"N-never!" squeaked Tammy, her ivory complexion somehow even more pale as the advancing maw of doom continued to slurp up her cock.

Finally, the bowling-ball-sized glans of Val's cock kissed the bottom of Tammy's belly. The suction was so intense Tammy pursed her lips. Down below, her balls suddenly shot up and disappeared, hugging so tight against the bottom of her shaft that it was painful.

Val smirked. The suction intensified further. Tammy moaned as she came, draining her nuts into Valerie's ballsack, where Val's freak hyper sperm immediately pummeled Tammy's tiny tadpoles into submission.

"That's all you got?" asked Val.

Tammy was still reeling from the incredible orgasm she'd just recieved. She'd never had a full-length suckjob in her entire life. Even when she'd masturbated as a teen it took thirty onaholes end to end to cover her whole cock and by then she'd usually gotten bored.

"Here, let me repay the favor," said Val. Suddenly Val's nuts started to rumble and swell, expanding like water balloons filling.

The sucking sensation Tammy felt was suddenly replaced by intense pressure. Her urethra distended hugely as suddenly a torrent of Val's hot jizz barreled up the length of Tammy's shaft.

"Wh-wh what's happening?" asked Tammy.

Just then Tammy's balls ballooned out from under her skirt as if she'd suddenly pulled the ripcord on an automatic liferaft. The loose folds of her sack were taught as drumheads within seconds of getting slammed by Val's high-pressure cum. The force of her expanding scrotum forced her long legs apart and she struggled to maintain her balance with a pair of beachball-sized orbs growing between her legs.

Val pretended to yawn as she kept pumping cum into Tammy's nutsack.

Thoonk thoonk thooonk thuthuthunk! Tammy's eyes rolled back in her head as what felt like several dozen eggs forced their way down her shaft into her balls.

"Must've had some hyper sperm swimming around in here," said Val.

Thoonk thuckathuckathuckathucka!

Tammy started to moan as more and more hyper sperm poured into her ballsack. Her scrotum was the size of a beanbag chair now and still growing. She fell backwards and sank into the heavy folds of her own nuts.

"H-help!" she moaned. "Ooh! Don't stop!"

Tammy could feel Val's hyper sperm nuzzling her through the tight skin of her scrotum. More were pouring in every second. It was like lying on a mattress stuffed with hard boiled eggs and yogurt.

Val pretended to examine her fingernails. What she was filling Tammy's nutsack now was just runoff. The equivalent of letting your car roll forward on idle alone. She wasn't even trying to pump anything out.

Tammy's balls kept inflating, buoying the statuesque blonde higher and higher on a rising cushion of Valerie's churning nut butter. People in the crowd had to step back as Tammy's nuts swelled to cover more and more of the pavement. Tammy was lost somewhere deep in the folds of a ballsack the size of a van.

"Enough!" the redhead stepped forward.

Val sighed and clenched her kegel muscles, cutting off the flow of cum into Tammy's nuts. The poor girl was just a pair of heels sticking out of a quivering, ivory-white water-balloon the size of a large shed.

Val's cock withdrew from Tammy's schlong with a long, drawn out sluuuuuuuuuuuurp that endured for a full minute before ending with a wet pop! as Tammy's pale, pink cockhead escaped the gaping maw of Valerie's girthy beast.

"So it's down to you and me," said the redhead.

The redheaded girl tossed her auburn locks back over her shoulder. Physically, the girl seemed unassuming. She was obviously the youngest of the three, still a teenager, though definitely over eighteen. She wore a white blouse, short tartan skirt and kneesocks. A long keychain of plastic figurines dangled from one of the zippers on her backpack. A gust of wind passed through the makeshift arena, fluttering the redhead's gleaming locks dramatically.

"Somehow I knew you'd be the biggest problem," said Val.

"I'm the biggest everything." The redhead smirked.

"Avenge me, Shauna!" cried Tammy's muffled voice from somewhere deep in the folds of her overstuffed nustack.

The words "SHAUNA MCBONNA, LEADER OF THE THROBBIN' THREESOME" appeared in the air next to the redheaded girl.

"Let's see what you've got," said Val. "I suppose you've been chugging Formula V, too?"

Shauna laughed.

"I don't need that watered-down excuse for a protein shake. I'm a natural-born hyper!" she yelled, lifting up her skirt to expose a pair of red cotton panties with a tiny checkered bow at the front. The tiniest bulge, like a vienna sausage, was visible through the fabric of her underpants.

It was Valerie's turn to laugh.

"Seriously? Hyper small maybe!" she sneered.

Shauna was still smiling. With the hook of her index finger she grabbed the front of her panties and yanked it aside.

THUD!

A cock the size of a sleeping bag dropped from the bottom of Shauna's skirt with enough force to shatter the concrete. Behind her, a pair of balls the size of baby elephants spilled out onto the sidewalk with wet, meaty slaps.

"Ahhh!" Shauna sighed with visible relief. "Feels good to let my junk air out after keeping it pent up all day!"

Shauna's junk swelled massively in size, quickly filling the empty space in the arena. Her cock was immense, throbbing with thick, purple veins as big as a man's arm. It was so heavy it flattened slightly under its own weight.

Behind her, her balls blew up like a bouncy castle at a very inappropriate theme park. Within seconds, the twin domes of her titanic testicles had risen up over her head. The crowd had to retreat or be crushed beneath the weight of her still-expanding scrotum.

Shauna maintained eye contact with Val the entire time her junk continued to grow, at least until her cock was large enough to obscure their view of each other. It wasn't long before Valerie had to take a step back. The ring of people was more than double the size it had been when Val had fought Mary and Tammy, and Shauna's cock took up most of it.

"Ho hum," said Shauna. "I guess my cock is a little shy today. It's all shriveled up!"

All shriveled up? thought Val, looking up at the curvature of Shauna's softie. It's bigger than a city bus, and as far as I can tell it's completely flaccid!

Val's nuts gurgled and she looked down. Her beachball-sized orbs were clenched up. Was Shauna the rival they had sensed earlier?

A steady stream of rancid, yellow, musky precum oozed from the slack mouth of Shauna's bestial cock.

"I've been storing up my cum for weeks so it's probably a little rank," said Shauna. "I was saving it to show off to Jin James, but I think I'll still have enough to impress her even after I'm through with you!"

Suddenly Shauna's cock erupted in a geyser of yellowy jizz that caught Valerie full in the face. Full in the everything, really. The force of the blast knocked her back into the crowd and kept pushing. Valerie tumbled head over heels as the gushing torrent washed over her. People screamed and ran to get clear, but most of the people in the path of the blast weren't fast enough and found themselves drenched in Shauna's lumpy cottage-cheese jizz.

Val spluttered and wiped the layer of goo from her eyes.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed. Even though she'd been washed nearly sixty feet away by the blast, Shauna's blimp-like cock was looming directly above her!

"Ohh, I guess I'm getting a little hard!" laughed Shauna's distant voice.

Val unstuck herself from the sidewalk and bolted. A sudden shockwave jolted her off her feet and sent her flying forward. Shauna had let her cock drop, shattering the pavement and digging a crater over a yard deep. Lightposts on either side of the street quivered and electrical cables twanged under stress as if there'd just been an earthquake.

Val gathered her cock up in her arms and spun to face her opponent. She found herself looking into a yawning cumslit big enough to crawl inside. The head of Shauna's immense cock was more than twice Valerie's height, and so wide it took up half the street.