Valerie's Evening

Story Info
Vampire comes to submit... And to feed.
3.6k words
4.46
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

„Valerie! You're finally here..."

„Hi James, sorry for being late... I forgot how long it takes by taxi."

"You took a taxi?"

"Well, yeah, I had to, I'll explain, but first, maybe you could invite me in?"

"You know you have a standing invitation. You can come in anytime you want. I even gave you keys..."

"And you know that's not how it works! You have to invite me in, each time and in person. We even tested video calls. So...?

"Well, of course, come in."

"Thank you!"

She came inside. As James closed the door, he turned around just in time to see her drop her coat (her scarf was already on the floor), and she presented herself in only her collar, the leather cuffs on her wrists, and the high boots.

"Val! Whoah, you look stunning... But everyone is already here!"

"Did I really take so long getting here? I'm so sorry, I thought we would have some time to ourselves..."

"Don't worry about it, we'll have lots of time later. But now you need to scoot over to the bedroom, there are some of your clothes, I believe you'll choose something nice. Wait, are those", he gently grabbed one of the cuffs in his hand, "The reason you had to take a cab?"

"Yes. I can't change with restraints on. And I wanted this to be a nice surprise for you, I wanted to be ready as soon as I got here..."

"That's lovely, but isn't this dangerous for you?"

"There wasn't a hunt in over 70 years, and I can take care of myself. Plus, would you ever expect anyone of us to wear restraints? And a collar?"

"Ok, you've got a point. Right... Just run to the bedroom, I'll be there in a second."

Val ran upstairs, while James went to the living room, got some snacks out, and told their friends he will be back in a moment, then he also went upstairs.

Valerie was waiting for him, kneeling beside the bed, still in her "attire". He sat on the bed, close to her.

"I appreciate the effort, Honey, and you've been an incredibly good girl lately. So I think you deserve a reward."

She looked up at him, with a sly, hungry smile.

"Plus," he continued, "I want you to be a bit... Calmer during the party. So..."

He unbuttoned the end of his shirt's sleeve, rolled it up, and put his forearm under Valerie's mouth.

"Really, Master? Thank you so much!"

"Just a sip. You'll get more after the party... And after our fun. And, before you dig in, hands behind your back."

She did as instructed, leaned in, and bit down on his forearm. He sighed, closed his hand into a fist, and buried his other hand into her hair. A while later, James pushed her away, gently.

"Thank you, Master," she exclaimed, licking her lips.

"How are you feeling?"

"Well, I'm still hungry, and as you know, when I'm this kind of hungry I'm also... horny. But at least I can think straight..."

"Good, so you'll behave?"

"Of course, I'll be good for you."

"Then get dressed and meet us downstairs, I can't wait for you to meet my friends. But, either take off the cuffs and collar or cover them," he said, smiling as he rolled down his shirt sleeve and buttoned it.

Next, James helped Val onto the bed, kissed her, and stayed with her in a hug for a moment. A while later, he smiled at her again, as he was leaving the room.

"Master?" She almost gasped before he closed the door.

"Hmm?"

"You installed the mirror above the bed... thank you..."

"Well, you asked so nicely. I still don't get why you wanted it, you won't reflect on it."

"Oh, I know, that's kinda the point... You'll see! If it works as I think it will, you're gonna love it!"

"Wow, you got a lot more cheerful."

"I drunk a bit and I'm... Here... Of course, I'm cheerful!"

"Ok, ok, just don't make us wait too long."

As he was closing the door behind him, James heard Valerie whispering to herself "thank Heavens for selfie cameras..." which obviously meant she needed to adjust her makeup.

Once in the living room, he sat down and informed the others that Valerie would join them shortly. He could swear Anna was looking at him strangely... Still, a few moments later, in the middle of the sentence another friend, Martha, almost jumped as she got spooked by seeing Valerie sitting between her and James - she could swear just a second before there was no one there... It was as if Val appeared from a thin air...

James introduced Valerie to everyone, which went well.

Later they held each other hands as they sat back down. And he started squeezing.

"... --- / -.-- ---..- / - --- --- -.- /.-.-...-.. /.-..... -.-..-.. -. -... / ---..-...-...--.."

("So you took all restraints off?")

"-.--.... /... --- / -.-- ---..- / -.-..- -. /.--...- - / -..... -- / --- -. / --. / -.-- ---..-.-......-....-. / -.-- ---..- /.-.. ---...-. / -.....- -"

("Yes so you can put them on me yourself you love that")

They shared a sly smile.

The rest of the party went very well, Val was positively surprised with the food delivery (yes, she mostly ate normally, she needed to drink only from time to time). She also had a long talk with Anna, seemed they got some sort of a connection.

After the last couple left, James took Valerie upstairs, to his bedroom. As soon as she walked in, she threw off all her clothes, and naked kneeled in front of the bed, with her hands behind, leaned a bit forward, and her head arched slightly back, presenting her neck, waiting for her Master's collar.

She loved to hate that position, for years and years she had others present their necks for her, never the other way around. Until James demanded it. Until he made her present her neck to him. The symbolism of this little ceremony they had always made her shiver, and it would be the same this time...

He sat down on the bed, in front of her, with the collar already in his hand, in the other was the chain-style leash with leather loop, which he dropped onto the bed. He reached under Valerie's hair, moving them out of the way, lightly stroking the skin on her neck. She looked straight into his eyes, as she felt the leather snaking around her neck, as she felt his fingers reach around to fasten it and pushed the lock-in. And there it was, she shivered as she heard the click. James kept one hand on the back of Val's head, and with the other, he reached for the leash, which he attached to the collar. Valerie shivered a second time and sighed with relief.

"Stand up," he said, pulling on the leash.

He positioned her in front of the bed, facing toward it. It was a big bed with an upper frame for the curtains. As she was standing, still with her hands behind her, he put the cuffs on her wrists and moved them to the upper corners of the bed frame. She waited patiently, she knew what would come next.

Then, James tied the cuffs to the bedframe, forcing Val to keep her hands spread above her. Then she heard steps behind her, a drawer opening and something being taken from it. Soon, her Master came behind her, and reached around for her breasts. He squeezed her nipples hard enough that she screamed.

"Ohh! Already? I thought I was a good girl?!"

"I received a strange gift from you. Care to explain?" As he moved closer, she felt a flogger handle pressing against her back, he must've hung it around his shoulder.

"I... I need to dominate too! I'm sorry, I couldn't bring myself to ask you... To let me... I thought that maybe once you see it, you'd be willing to try it..."

"Oh, Valerie..." He squeezed her nipples harder and pulled on them.

"Ahhh! Oh! I'm sorry, Master! You know what I am! Please don't be angry at me... Ah!"

"You should have just talked about it with me. If this is really that important to you, I might switch at some point. Let's say as a reward if you'll be incredibly obedient."

"R-really? Thank you!"

"Still, you went about it in the wrong way and you need to be punished."

"Of course, Master... Don't hold back!"

A whoosh and a crack of the flogger hitting her upper back, hard enough it made her inch forward, made her gasp and scream in pain as she wrapped her fingers around the ropes tying her cuffs to the bedframe...

Then another. And another. Then on her right buttcheek. Then on the left one. Then, she felt it one after another in almost constant succession - she knew he was spinning the flogger so it hit her fast and surprisingly often.

Then she felt it again on her back, even harder this time, and she felt the stripes fall along her body... He was giving her time to rest just a bit before another hit struck her back, harder again.

And then, the hardest strike yet, across her ass. Strong enough, that she lifted her leg and tried to turn around, her body arched, tugging at her restraints, and her head tilted back with her mouth open in silence. Her fangs grew visibly and only after a second did she let out a loud, sharp scream of pain.

"Keep the position," she heard him say, and she forced herself to stay still.

Next came another strike, from upper left, then from upper right - he was doing figure-eights with the flogger. At least it wasn't as forceful, but the heavy implement was painful and the impacts almost moved her to the sides.

Next came a surprise - a sharp pain across her ass cheeks, James must have switched to a silicone tool for this one. It startled her, she was not prepared and she jumped a bit and yelped. Another few strikes made her tremble until she saw the silicone flogger fly beside her and onto the bed. She sighed with relief - which wouldn't be too long.

Val heard her Master rummaging through the drawer, she could imagine his mischievous grin as he found what he was looking for. He soon came close to her and reached around from behind. Valerie looked in terror as the heavy clamps went onto her nipples, the ones with small bells attached to them. She loved to hate those things...

She hissed as the clamps closed, and tried to turn her head to look at her Master, only to be urged to look forward. A short while later came an order - "Keep still so the bells won't make a sound".

She felt his hand grabbing her throat, not squeezing it, just holding... And she felt a crop hitting her butt. A swishing sound followed by a painful hit. One after another, on both cheeks. And the bells on the nipple clamps played their music...

Soon, she felt his legs parting hers, moving them away. Next was the sound of the belt buckle. And then she felt him enter her. She smiled as she felt him making her way into her. James grabbed Val by her hips and pounded furiously - she knew what that meant...

This was something he liked to do, he would get himself riled up through the day, and when the time came, well, he would take her hard and fast and quick, leaving her unsatisfied, but he would soon be ready again, for another round (or two). She would have to wait until he permitted her to come once, while she would pleasure him twice or thrice...

Valerie was right, even though she had to hold on to the ropes attached to her wrist cuffs as if she was holding for dear life, he finished well before her and pulled out, dripping on the floor.

Panting, James untied her wrists cuffs and pushed her onto the bed - next, he jumped onto it. They kissed briefly until he started to tie her cuffs again. This time in a bit different manner - her wrists were now beside her neck, but she was not able to move them even an inch, and her legs were spread.

She looked in disbelief at what her Master was doing next... He took a chain and pulled it over the upper frame, then down, so it hung a bit above her chest. Val felt James' hand pushing her back, lifting her slightly up as his other hand attached the chain to the nipple clamps.

In a moment, she was forced to keep her back arched, her chest lifted from the bed, otherwise, she would cry from the clamps pulling on her nipples.

James watched her struggle for a second, then went to tie a wand-type vibrator between her legs, so it would stay there, and turned it on, at this time at a medium setting.

Valerie had a tough predicament, she was already quite hot and bothered, she had to keep her chest up, and now the vibrator, as much as it would bring her pleasure, would distract her, make her body move involuntarily...

Her eyes traced her Master, as he went to get something else from the drawer.

A candle.

He lighted it and positioned himself above his struggling slave, waiting a bit for the wax to start melting, meantime he grabbed the silicone flogger.

He would alternate between letting the hot melted wax drop onto Valerie, her breasts, clamped nipples, her neck, her legs... And between using the flogger on her.

It was a sight to behold. She was screaming from the clamps pulling on her nipples every time she moved, and she had no way to stay still as the flogger fell onto her, and the wax landed on her skin. She was writhing, trying desperately to move as little as possible - a battle she was losing miserably. All the time the vibrator brought her closer and closer (she didn't even see when James turned it up).

It was all almost too much for her, yet, her Master wasn't quite finished with his devious ideas... She saw him pick up a pinwheel, he would continue to drip hot, melting wax onto her shaking body while with his other hand he would move the spiked wheel - first along her legs, close to her pussy lips but not touching them with it, then along her sides, onto her breasts and up to her neck, then back down again.

She looked at him with tears forming in the corners of her eyes, trying to plead for mercy between panting from pleasure and screaming in pain. She could only throw out parts of the words, but her Master knew exactly well what Valerie was trying to say. But it was not yet time.

Instead, he blew out the candle, rested it in a safe place, and leaned down to passionately kiss his slave girl. A while later Val felt the ropes holding her cuffed wrists loosen, and felt him lifting her and moving under her. As he pushed her by her back, to an almost sitting position she felt relief as the clamps weren't pulling on her nipples anymore - of course, they were squeezing them, and the still attached chain moved them every time she moved, but it was a rather significant relief.

Valerie looked down, as she felt James pressing against her pussy - he was also holding her in position with one hand while with the other he was untying the vibrator, which he took into his hand.

The slave girl soon felt him pressing in... As it went all the way in, she panted and arched her head back - and then she saw her idea working out just perfectly.

As she looked up, in the new mirror above the bed, she obviously didn't see herself, but she saw the flakes of wax moving as if they were in the air, keeping the shape of her body, same with her restraints, and the one thing she hoped to see... Her Master's cock. It was of course inside her, but in the mirror it was visible and she could see how her body squeezed it as her Master slid back and forth inside her.

Then her eyes wandered and she saw James' face - he was looking at the sight entranced, it took him a while until he moved the vibrator back on Valerie's clit.

This time he started slow, taking in the incredible sight, enjoying the view and the feeling. He gradually sped up, and made Val wait for him, telling her time and again "not yet" as he saw her riding edge after edge...

Valerie was an obedient slave girl, and she held back even as by the time James was finally pounding her fast and hard, tears of frustration ran down her face after countless times she had to force herself to not go over the edge.

Finally, he started counting.

"Ten... Nine... Eight... I'm proud of you Valerie... Seven... Six... Wait, what was it? I think... it was Eight. Yes, Eight... Seven... Six... You can barely hold back, but be obedient for just a while longer.... Five... Four... Three..." He shifted his position to give Val support as his hand reached for both nipple clamps and held them together, resulting in a sharp pain for the slave girl, "Two... One. You can," just as he said these words, he opened the clamps and moved them away from Valerie's breasts.

She knew that was going to happen and was worried that the pain of the clamps being removed would push her orgasm away from her, yet it was what pushed her over the edge.

Her head arched back as her body trembled. As her body was shaken by the orgasm she looked in the mirror, and looked as her Master came inside her, the liquid being squeezed between his member and her - invisible in the mirror - body...

When it was over, they laid back - James on the bed and Valerie on him. They rested for a bit until Master untied the ropes holding Val's cuffs and she could cuddle with him.

"Whoah..."

"Yeah..."

"So... I think I was a good girl?"

"Very good, you deserve a reward."

"Maybe you could feed me, Master?"

"After that? I'm exhausted, I will fall asleep if you feed on me. And I want to spend some more time with you before that."

"I'll take only a bit and... What if I wake you up in an hour... Very nicely?"

James reached for the leash, then he pulled on it in a way that moved Valerie's mouth next to his neck. When she was close, he buried his other hand in her hair and smiled at her warmly.

He woke up in about an hour, to a slow and sensual blowjob.

"Master! You're awake!" Valerie yelled in a cute voice.

"How couldn't I be?" James smiled at her. And then he saw something, "Is that the device? I thought I just punished you for going the wrong way about it."

"Oh, that's not what I mean! I'm sorry... I just wanted to talk about it and... I thought it would be good if it was visible..."

"Like I don't know you," he laughed softly, "So, what is your plan to get me to agree to wear a cock cage?"

"I... I don't really have one, I thought I could ask you nicely and maybe you could do it for me? For a week? Pretty please? I often wait longer for you... For my Master to feed me..."

"A week is not that short..."

"Oh! It might not be a week, I... I meant that for a week it would be my decision, and I would have control over it. Maybe I would take the cage off in a day, or two, or maybe after the whole week!"

"Huh, well, I'll give you a challenge. If you succeed you can put it on me."

"Thank you! So... What do I have to do?"

"You have to make my erection go down, right now I'm too big to fit in there. But, you can't use anything else than your body, you can't bring me pain and you can't make me come."

"Ohh... Well, I think you forgot who I am... What I am... And... I can go for a snack..."

"What do you... Holy Hell, that's not the cocksucking I wanted!"

"Umm, you're so tasty! Did it hurt?"

"No, your feeding never hurts..."

"And you are a comfortable size for the cage now!" Valerie exclaimed, quickly putting the device on her Master. There was an audible click.

"Now you're mine!"

"Am I really?"

"With this on? I just have to wait a bit and you will do whatever I want!"

"Huh, and what if I order you to unlock the cage and take it off?"

"I-I have the key! I could just not listen..."

"That would be very disobedient of you. Would you really be so disobedient towards me?"

"That's not fair! Please, Master, I need at least some control! You know what I am!"

"You have been a perfect slave and I might just grant you that reward, but... I need you to do something for me first."

"Anything! What do you want me to do?"

He smiled at her...

"Beg."