Valiant Valkyrie gets Punched Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead and get a good look," she said, haughtily, and completely unnecessarily. She looked Dyson in the eye. "Enjoy it while you can. Because you have nine more rounds and I have nothing left to strip. There's no way you'll last the distance." Her lips twisted into a cruel smirk. "Your only chance is a knockout. And thanks to my belt -- you'll never get one!"

The words struck true enough to wipe the leer off Duke's battered face. Seconds later, the bell rang. Appearing utterly confident despite her jiggling nudity, Valiant Valkyrie slowly raised her fists, and grinned almost evilly.

Groaning, Duke lurched away from the ropes and raised his own fists. He immediately gaped in shock to find her hurtling at him, her fist raised and a high-pitched battle cry bellowing from her throat, in a complete inversion of her previously defensive tactics. Lurching to one side he managed to dodge her charge, barely, but Valiant Valkyrie flew past unhurt and then whirled to face him again.

"You have no chance," she exulted. "You're trapped in here with me. I'm the predator... and you're my prey!"

She darted forward and unleashed a furious offense upon him. Dyson bobbed and weaved backwards, managing to barely escape blow after devastating blow, but the exhausted boxer was starting to stumble and had no idea how long he could keep it up. 'I have to turn the tables on this bitch quick...' he thought. 'But how?' Then, suddenly, a crazy idea came into his head. Glancing down quickly, he got his bearings... but that gave her just enough opening to land a thudding blow into his chest.

"Ugh!" he grunted, stumbling backwards. Shaking his head, he looked up to find Valkyrie bouncing across the ring from him, an eager grin on her face. Raising his own fists again, Duke circled warily, looking at her with apparent fear. He glanced down repeatedly, though whether out of lust or terror was hard for her to say. Grinning, Valiant Valkyrie circled as well, luscious naked ass jiggling spectacularly with her every step. Then, stopping, Dyson lowered his fists slightly.

"You think you got me, Valiant Valkyrie?" he said. He raised his chin up as if in invitation. "Then come and take me, bitch!"

Eyes glittering, Valiant Valkyrie allowed herself one last lingering look up and down his massive black body, taking in the muscles and the huge penis that would momentarily lie prostrate at her feet. She licked her full red lips with relish and then grinned. "Gladly!" she said, and darted forward.

Her muscular curvaceous body bounded forward with flawless grace and power. Letting out a glorious battle cry, Valiant Valkyrie raised a fist and prepared to bring it smashing down onto his unguarded face.

Then her mighty cry suddenly transformed into a shriek of shock as her thundering feet suddenly snapped together and vanished out from under her. Her ankles, unbeknownst to her, had stepped into and fettered themselves with the still-clasped loop of her own bra. Having learned her footwork well Duke, in his circling, had carefully placed it exactly one stride-length in front of her.

Grinning evilly, Dyson stepped to one side... exposing the turnbuckle to the gaping heroine's hurtling face.

Preceded by a loud cry that cut off sharply into a thud, Valiant Valkyrie's face slammed into the corner of the ring. Her belt might protect her flesh, but could do nothing against the momentum and whiplash as her entire body drove in behind her, bending her moaning head back. Recoiling off the post she lurched upwards, turned, and collapsed back against it. Her trembling legs stretched out onto the mat, she struggled to keep upright as her dazed head groaned and wobbled. So distracted was she by the stars bursting in front of her vision she barely even saw Duke coming to loom over her.

"Alright, bitch," he said. Bending down, he suddenly put both arms beneath her thighs and lifted them up. "Let's see how you deal with this knockout blow..." And pushing his hips forward, he pressed the tip of his enormous penis to the sopping gates of her pussy.

Valkyrie gaped up at him in shock, her jaw dropping. "You... you can't do this..." she said. But she was still too dazed for her body to do anything but tremble before him. "It's illegal!"

"Hey, Ref," Dyson called. "There a rule against hitting my opponent below the belt... with my dick?"

"Nah," the referee said. She had the spine of the book pressed to her full gaping lips as she spoke. Beneath her bra, her model-perfect breasts were visibly excited. Down lower, from the crotch of her skimpy black and white striped bikini panties, a trickle of shimmering moisture leaked out onto her thigh. "Nah," she said, pretty eyes blinking wide, "I didn't see one..."

An exultant smirk slowly spread across Duke Dyson's lips. Gaping up at him, Valiant Valkyrie's eyes went wider and wider. "No!" she gasped. "No, no, you can't-"

"Ref's rule is final!" the champ laughed. He slammed his hips forward, delivering a mighty blow deep inside Valiant Valkyrie's pussy.

"Oh, GODDESSS!" Valiant Valkyrie screamed as his huge dick rammed deep up into her.

Grinding his long penis inside her cunt, Dyson exulted in the feel of his enemy's tight hot snatch wiggling all around him. Lifting each of her booted ankles with his gloves, he hooked them over the top of the ropes, hanging her up with her thighs spread wide. Then Dyson grabbed the ropes to either side of her tits, and using their leverage, he began slamming viciously and repeatedly into her.

Hanging from the ropes, Valiant Valkyrie could only squeal and scream as a far larger and more brutal force than she had ever felt before pounded away inside her pussy. Outside, the entire watching audience, including both the ref and gasping helpless Vestal, could see the champion's huge penis slamming wildly in and out of the Queen of Valor's snatch... and see just how utterly unprepared the quivering, squirting, sopping Valiant Vagina was to handle it.

"DING!" the bell finally sounded, after two solid minutes of furious pounding up Valiant Valkyrie's pussy. Grunting gleefully, Dyson delivered a last few slamming thrusts deep into her depths, but no one, not the ref, not even screaming Valiant Valkyrie herself, was inclined to call him on it. Then with a great groan he pulled out his massive, ooze-dripping member and stepped away.

Shuddering, Valiant Valkyrie slowly sunk to the ground. Her long muscular legs trembled, as she nearly slumped all the way until her ass brushed the mat. Then, with a groan, she pushed up and, putting a hand to her ringing head, stumbled into the center of the ring.

"You... you beast..." she muttered, putting a padded hand down to her naked, buxom belly, just above her drooling violated pussy. "How... how COULD you?!"

"What's wrong, bitch?" he laughed. "Ref's rule is final, remember?" Reaching out, he gave the luscious ref a little swat on her black-and-white-striped ass. She squeaked, and blushed, but made no effort to reverse her decision. "Or are you gonna wimp out, now that I actually found where you were vulnerable? If so, feel free to fall to your knees and admit your mistake... with your lips around my penis."

"N-never!" Valiant Valkyrie cried. Pulling her sweat-tousled hair behind her head, she whirled to face him. Putting her hands upon her hips, she lifted her head high and glared imperiously. "Valiant Valkyrie never backs down!" she promised her smirking foe. "No matter what indignity you inflict on me -- sexual or otherwise -- I will defeat you in the end and force you to confess!"

On cue the bell rang again, starting the next round.

"Well, then, bitch, come and get it," Duke sneered.

"I will!" she said.

Taking her gloved hands off her hips, she took a bold and imperious step forward. But the moment her boot touched down, she let out a large gasp as her trembling legs nearly collapsed underneath her, her broad buxom hips wiggling desperately. "Oh, Great G-GODDESS!" she cried, forlornly, as she found herself swaying this way then that, her busty top-heavy body moments from toppling ingloriously to the mat.

"Ha ha ha!" Duke Dyson laughed, pointing at her. "I fucked you so hard you can't even walk! God damn, you're a slut!"

"No!" Valiant Valkyrie cried out in denial... even as her luscious violated hips continued to quake unstably beneath her. "That-that's not possible!"

"Believe it, bitch!" Dyson laughed. And, not wasting another second, he darted suddenly forward. Caught with her defenses down, Valiant Valkyrie gasped, but couldn't get her fists up in time. But instead of throwing a punch, Duke eagerly slammed into a clinch with the gaping, huge-breasted beauty... his massive rock-hard schlong sliding right up between her trembling legs to press against the dripping entrance to her pussy.

"Oh, my Goddess!" Valiant Valkyrie cried. All thoughts of her destabilized hips fled from her, and she gaped up into his looming face in horror.

"You felt my uppercut, bitch," he sneered down into her gorgeous face. "And it nearly destroyed you. Now feel my fucking JABS!"

And, gripping tight to her shoulders with his gloves, he slammed his mammoth penis up into her snatch as hard as he could.

"Oh, my GODDD!!!" Valiant Valkyrie screamed, her head shooting back and gaping at the roof in shock as his massive, rock-hard member slid deep inside her. Taking a firm grip upon her, he started to pound his cock in and out of her over-stretched cunt as fast and hard as his hips could push. Meanwhile, the ref could only stand back, mouth agape and her lovely body trembling, and watch.

"Agggghh!" Valiant Valkyrie squealed, head thrashing back and forth as he ravaged her snatch. "Oh, God! You can't do this! You can't do this! Not to MEEE!!!"

"Ha! Fuck you, bitch!" Dyson said, doing just that. "You were happy to beat me up when you were invulnerable." He slowed down, punctuating each and every word with a devastating thrust. "Now. I. Found. Your. Weak. Point. You. Fucking. TAKE. IT. THERE. BITCH!!!"

"Oh! Oh! OH!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned, as her pussy got wrecked by Dyson's pile-driving penis. Trapped in his clench, her buxom body wiggled and jiggled helplessly under the continuous rain of thrusts. Her huge bare breasts batted and stroked almost playfully against his massive chest... forming, humiliatingly, the only return strokes the stunned superheroine managed to mount. Her gleaming boots squirmed and shook to either side of his feet as he wailed away up the defenseless cavity between her long and sleekly muscular legs.

Finally, mercifully, the bell rang again.

"Ha ha ha! I fucked you for the whole round, bitch!" Duke laughed down into the superheroine's stunned face... and, taking a firm grip on her shoulders from below he rammed one last devastating thrust up into her tight, wet, churning pussy. Then, with a long relaxed sigh, he slid out and let his tired penis dangle out and rest for a few seconds.

Hips still wobbling and shaking, Valiant Valkyrie stumbled backwards. Holding her head she moaned, her eyes seeing literal and metaphorical stars.

"Ha ha ha!" Dyson laughed at her. "You seen the light, slut? You ready to fall down, spread your legs, and beg me for more?"

But when Valiant Valkyrie's dazed head lifted up, it was set into a snarl.

"NEVER!" she promised. Her face dripping with sweat, she tilted her head back and glared down upon him with her eyes on fire like a vengeful goddess. "I will punish you for what you have done! Both to me, and to any other woman your penis has ever tamed and defiled!"

Dyson smirked. He held his massive arms out to either side. "Bring it, bitch," he said.

The bell rang again. Valiant Valkyrie growled.

With a deeply fuck-devastated quiver still running through her buxom aching hips, she knew that fancy footwork was likely beyond her. But she still had her belt, and with it all the superior strength and power she could want. So, as the fading echoes of the bell still rang in her ears, she threw one glove up and, face growling like a lion, she charged. Her buxom, juice-leaking hips wiggled like an earthquake was going through their silky flesh, but still managed to bound powerfully forward. Howling forth the fury of the cosmos from her lips, she hurled her mighty fist forward in a blow that no mortal man could possibly block, or sustain.

Grinning, Dyson ducked.

"Oh, Godess n-NOOOO!" Valkyrie cried as her invincible punch hurtled right over his head. Moments later her careening body slammed right into the ropes. As she goggled and sprayed spittle they bent waaaay out under her ponderous jiggling weight, creaking under the strain. Then they snapped back, lobbing the wailing superheroine bouncily back across the ring. She landed against the far ropes and slumped against them, head spinning and dazed. Slowly, groaning heavily, she slid down until her buxom ass rested on the mat.

Wasting not a moment, Dyson hurtled up off his feet and lunged after her in a single bounding leap. Seizing one slender booted ankle, he wrenched it high up on one side, and then, grabbing the other, did the same with it. Her head still wobbling and seeing stars, Valiant Valkyrie still managed to gasp as she felt her buxom hips lift up off the floor. Acting on instinct as she felt herself wobbling precariously, both her mighty arms reached out and seized hold of the ropes to either side, stabilizing herself. Then, as her dizzied head slowly cleared, she gasped as she found herself propped against the top rope, her long mighty legs spread... and Dyson towering between them, looming over her like a dark and masterful god.

"You've felt my uppercut, and my jab..." the huge boxer said. Slowly, the tip of his gigantic, hardened cock pressed once more to the drooling lips of her pussy. Valiant Valkyrie gasped, her eyes suddenly going wide. "Now," he said, "feel my fucking HAYMAKER, BITCH!" And, screaming out with release, Duke Dyson sent his hips slamming forward, driving his mammoth penis deep deep deep inside her pussy.

"Oh, GODDDD!!!" Valiant Valkyrie screamed.

The force of his wrecking-ball-like thrust caused her to rise up bodily. Suspended upon the top rope, her body bounced high upon the follow-through of his thrust, as her stunned face flew back, leaking spit, and squealed. Then, drawn by the elastic power of the ropes she came hurtling back down... straight into another brutal thrust. Then another, and another, and another.

"AIIIIEEEE!!!" Valiant Valkyrie screamed, eyes wide and wild, as she got fucked like she'd never felt before.

Soon, her sloshing bouncing body was hurtling up and down almost entirely based on the pendulously elastic force exerted by the ropes, to which her own mighty muscles desperately clung. Dyson's huge black cock acted merely as the guide rail up and down which her helpless, overstretched, and superhumanly well-lubricated snatch was furiously demolished. His hips slammed in hard with each stroke, keeping her going, but Dyson himself merely threw his head back, a heavenly smile upon his lips, and groaned with exultant pleasure.

Finally, suddenly and without warning, Dyson seized the undersides of Valiant Valkyrie's shapely glistening thighs, and hoisted the gasping heroine bodily from the ropes. Valiant Valkyrie could only gape down into his leering face in stunned, mind-melted awe, as he carried her into the center of the ring and suddenly slammed her down onto her back. The referee stood to one side, her jaw hanging open, the tiny rulebook having long since fallen from her limp and delicate fingers.

Leaning over Valiant Valkyrie, Dyson kept her pinned to the ground and leered down into her face. "How invincible do you feel now, slut?" he asked.

Valiant Valkyrie could only gurgle softly in response. His face loomed over her in easy reach of a punch. But her gloved hands could only scrape and claw at the mat, as power and passion coursed through her. She licked her lips, eyes wide, head shuddering. "So... so... biigggg..." she whimpered, softly.

"That I am, bitch, that I am!" Dyson purred. He grinned. "Let's finish this!"

Keeping her ankles pinned to the ground to either side of her face, with her ass lifted up in the air and his dick still in her pussy, Dyson slooowly pulled out until only his tip remained inside her. Then, biting his lip, he carefully angled his dick until it was tilted down, its point facing up towards the front wall of her quivering sloppy hole.

"Prepare for my finishing move, tramp," he sneered down into her face.

Eyes going wide, Valiant Valkyrie gasped. "No... no you can't..."

With a roar of fury and triumph, Duke sent his mammoth member slamming into her with every ounce of strength he could muster. Valiant Valkyrie's pussy, excited and sensitized by round after tiring round of brutal fucking, was utterly defenseless before his onslaught. His massive veiny shaft rocketed down, careening hard against the entire front wall of her cunt, slamming like a runaway train up against her clitoris and g-spot. With a hard jerk he suddenly pounded to a stop, utterly immersed in her wiggling overstretched cunt. Moments later his enormous balls slapped down hard against her ass, bounced back... and, with explosive force, unleashed a titanic cannon-blast of sperm down into her fertile and unprotected depths.

For just a moment, Valiant Valkyrie's jaw dropped open and she was absolutely silent. Then her eyes slowly rolled back in her head. "Oh, Goddess..." she murmured. As cum started to spurt from her over-engorged slit her buxom hips started to squirm and shake helplessly. "Oh, Goddess... Oh, GODDESSS!!!" she said, her voice rising rapidly into a scream. "I'M... I'MM CUMMMINNNGGG!!!" Wiggling helplessly upon her foe's cum-spewing cock, Valiant Valkyrie squealed again and again. "Oh, yes! Oh, Goddess yes! You're the Champ! You- you're the CHAMPIONNNNN!!!"

Then her eyes became wide and lost, her pupils tilted toward the top of her head, and Valiant Valkyrie lost the power of speech entirely. All she could do was scream.

Having deposited his massive load inside her, Dyson slowly pulled out of Valiant Valkyrie. Her luscious body wiggled limply against him, like a ragdoll. When he released her, she collapsed to lie spread-eagled and still at his feet. Standing over her, he let out a last few dollops of cum from his tired but satisfied penis, splattering them across her belt and her flat belly. She didn't react, even as his semen dribbled down off her belt to pool in her navel.

Rushing over with a gasp, the pretty referee crouched down and put a hand over Valiant Valkyrie's mouth. "She... she's still breathing!" she said, relieved. She looked up at Dyson, eyes wide with awe.

"You know what you got to do now," Duke told her.

The black beauty blinked up at him for a moment, confused. Then, with a gasp, she turned her head down. She squirmed slightly in consternation, her own voluptuous body jiggling in its skimpy black-and-white-striped bikini. Then, biting her lip, she slowly lowered one hand to the mat, raised it slightly... and started to count.

"One," she said slowly, slapping the mat beside Valiant Valkyrie's head. There was no response. So, raising her delicate hand, she paused for a brief second and then continued. "Two," she said. "Three," she added, slapping the mat each time.

Valiant Valkyrie let out a tiny moan, her mighty, buxom body stirring.

"Four. Five."

Valiant Valkyrie's arm muscles tensed visibly. Upon the mat beside her broad round hips, her gloved hands twitched and then formed into fists.

"Seven..."

Slowly, the Queen of Valor's long and powerful legs lifted from the mat, bent up, and braced themselves against it. Propping herself up on her elbows, with a gasp Valiant Valkyrie slowly lifted her gorgeous head.

"Eight..."

Looking down her body, through the jiggling gap between her tremendous bare breasts Valiant Valkyrie saw her pussy. Before her eyes a large dollop of Dyson's slimy cum oozed out of her ravaged vagina and dribbled down, swiftly, towards the base of her bubble-shaped ass. Her lips pulled into a grimace, and she snarled.