Valiant Valkyrie gets Punched Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You beast!" Valiant Valkyrie hissed, staring at her cum-leaking pussy in disbelief. "You... animal!

"Nine..." the referee said, softly, as her hand slapped down beside the seething superheroine.

With a bellow of rage, Valiant Valkyrie started to shoot up to her feet. But, with her very first move, her boots trembled, slid... and then suddenly slipped out across the mat. With a ragged groan, the Queen of Valor collapsed to lie flat on her back and trembled uselessly.

"Ten," the referee said. Her hand came down to slap the mat beside Valiant Valkyrie's face, and stayed there.

"Ohhh..." Valiant Valkyrie whimpered. Her gorgeous masked face gasped and quivered with what looked, undeniably, like pleasure. Her pretty eyes blinked wide. "Oh... what a stud!" she moaned. Then, with a last tiny shudder, successfully pounded into submission, Valiant Valkyrie closed her eyes and lay still.

Slowly, the referee stood up and looked down upon the prostrate superheroine. "Miss... Miss Valkyrie has been knocked out!" the referee declared, barely able to believe it herself.

Silence reigned for several seconds. A gorgeous woman sitting adjacent to the timekeeper raised a trembling pen over her clip-board, and in a tiny voice asked, "What... what result should I put in the club records?"

The referee licked her lips, running her eyes in awe over the sprawled cum-leaking Queen of Valor. "Put..." she said, "put Punched Out... Inside of her Pussy." Leaning against the ropes, Duke Dyson grinned, rubbed his gloved fingers across his sweaty chest, and then blew on them.

Finally, getting over their shock, the watching audience erupted into hoots and whistles and cheers. Vestal moaned as she suddenly found herself swarmed by Dyson's gleeful criminal club-mates. Before she knew what was happening her own power belt had been ripped away and her hands dragged behind her back and bound. Squirming in her bikini, the voluptuous sidekick glanced down... and found, with a soft gasp, that though not quite an equal of the champ, her new captors were still quite well equipped to deliver a similar treatment. The gorgeous young sidekick put up remarkably little struggle as she was led away towards a private training room, so that the horny club-mates could begin celebrating their leader's victory.

The cheers and whistles washed over the buxom naked body of the former great blonde hope. She didn't stir. Other than the rise and fall of her huge breasts under her shallow breath, the only other movement in her entire body was a tiny twitching in her mighty shapely thighs... as, between them, a continuous oozing waterfall of Duke Dyson's cum poured from her pussy. Spreading out between her legs it was already forming a small lake upon the mat... a tiny fraction of the enormous quantities of potent sperm her victorious opponent had shot into her fertile and unprotected womb.

Finally, the cheers and sounds of revelry caused Valiant Valkyrie to moan, and squirm. Slowly, she picked herself up and rested on her knees. Then she gasped, her head slowly tilting upwards, as she found Dyson standing right in front of her, his mighty legs towering to either side of her. The referee was standing beside him, her hand around his wrist. The way she was licking her lips, her gorgeous eyes flickering up and down his towering body, Valiant Valkyrie's wasn't the only pussy that was going to get pounded that night.

"Do you contest the result, Valiant Valkyrie?" Dyson asked.

Valiant Valkyrie squirmed upon her haunches at his feet. His cum still leaked from her gaping pussy. Streamers of sticky oozing cum dribbled down directly from her pussy into a large pool between her boots, with more running down the interiors of her folded thighs. From a distant room she heard muffled, high-pitched squeals of feminine devastation that she knew, instinctively, were from her sidekick. Elsewhere around the room, every other woman present was stripping off her clothes and desperately soliciting the remaining men for sex. The gym all around her had become the scene of an orgy -- an orgy to honor her humiliation and conquest.

Having taken it all in, at last Valiant Valkyrie's gorgeous face returned to her foe. Her eyes blinked up at him. Then, with a tiny moan, Valiant Valkyrie suddenly came down onto all fours. Her breasts squeezed between her arms, her head craned out to bring her quivering lips within an inch of her foe's waiting, dripping penis. She paused for a moment, gasping, her breath tickling the waiting glans. He was huge but limp, a trickling remnant of cum drooling from his mammoth tip. She closed her eyes, a blush spreading across her cheeks.

"You win," she whispered. Bowing her head, she awarded the tip of her foe's giant black penis a delicate, lingering kiss. Then she drew back. "I... I will tell the court... you could not have done any of those crimes... because the entire time I was with you... personally worshipping you with my body as if you were my god," she whispered. She blushed deeply as she said it... while punctuating each phrase with a delicate lap of her tongue all around his enormous, wobbling cock-head. "On... on the condition," she added softly, "that you take me with you, and... and let me worship you for real."

Then, unable to resist any longer, with a moan, she dove her head down, taking him as deep into her throat as she could, and began energetically sucking his dick.

At this, Dyson's eyebrow went up. Every part of her forfeit had been part of their deal - a deal the invulnerable superheroine had never once dreamed she might have to fulfill. Every part - except that very last line.

"Well, well, well," Dyson chuckled. "Guess I crushed your pussy even harder than I thought!" he laughed.

Valiant Valkyrie moaned at this, but kept on sucking. Reaching down with his free hand, he caressed her bobbing head with his padded paw - brushing back her golden hair so he could better see her blushing face. "If you're this eager, I could find a role or three for you... you like that, babe?" he asked.

At his feet, Valiant Valkyrie shivered, and whimpered. But she could not resist. "Mmm-hmm!" she affirmed, voice humming into his chokingly thick shaft, and nodded her head as best she could while impaled on his half-hardened, veiny meat.

Looking down, Dyson chuckled. Then he turned to the shapely Ref who still stood beside him.

"So... how's this work as an admission of defeat, for you?" he asked, and nodded down towards the kneeling, cock-sucking superheroine.

The pretty Ref shook her head, staring down in awe. "Works for me!" she said.

With that, she raised his hand up high. But even as she did so, something similar was happening to Valiant Valkyrie. As she sucked and sucked, he got harder and harder. As the Ref lifted his hand, Valkyrie whimpered... as she found her head being lifted up too. Impaled upon him like a stuck pig at a feast, she could only whimper, blink her wide blue eyes forlornly... and keep desperately bobbing her blonde head higher, and higher.

Her mighty body squirmed and quivered as it was forced to lift up higher and higher upon its knees. Soon she almost seemed to dangle down from the immense spike of flesh her lips were still furiously sucking upon, until her shivering knees seemed in danger of being lifted right up off the mat. His nefarious associates, many of them enjoying celebratory blowjobs from their own trashy girlfriends, did not fail to notice - and pointing at the struggling superheroine they roared and howled with laughter.

Soon, Dyson stood with his hand lifted high, in the hand of the Ref... and his cock-head lifted up just as high, enjoying the stunned gurgling slurps of his once-proud opponent. Seemingly oblivious to this, the Ref shook her pretty head and grinned, like she was posing beside the latest unbeatable supercar at an automobile show.

"The victor, over a knockout, b-by knockout is... Duke Dyson!" the referee squealed.

Before his waist, Valiant Valkyrie's wide blue eyes leaked tears. But she valiantly kept right on sucking - as in her own way she joined the Ref in using her lips to declare that Dyson was still the true champion.

Several months later...

"You'll never get away with this!" Rebel Belle said, hotly. Her mighty ultra-buxom body was dripping with sweat. "I'll force you to confess what you did to Valiant Valkyrie, and release her from your mind control!"

"That may be, bitch," Dyson said, leaning lazily back against the ropes. There wasn't a scratch or drop of sweat on him. "But your ass just lost another round. You know what that means."

Rebel Belle gasped, blushing, and looked away. Already her cape and boots lay scattered around the ring, leaving the mighty heroine in naught but her mask, the white corset that held her glowing jewel... and her trademark Confederate Flag thong.

Greatly enjoying the busty Flower of the South's squirming indecision, the huge black heavyweight champ leered. Then he turned his head slightly, without taking his eyes off her. "But speaking of -- hey, Ring Slut -- get that fat ass moving and earn your keep!"

Duke hadn't been lying, when he'd said he'd find new roles for her. There were many, now. But of all of them, this one was definitely the most humiliating of all.

From the side of the ring, Valiant Valkyrie let out a defiant growl and glared up at him... but moments later, her body moving lusciously, she obeyed. Climbing up into the ring, she lifted up a large sign bearing the letter 4. Then, her ass swaying seductively in the air and her body jiggling pneumatically, she began to strut back and forth between the two combatants, holding her sign aloft. Unable to meet her conquered friend's eyes, Rebel Belle looked away with a gasp, blushing. Then, making her decision, the busty mighty redhead slowly bent low at the waist... and began, with great difficulty, to work her padded thumbs into the hips of her rebellious panties.

Turning in the far corner, Valiant Valkyrie briefly surveyed her smirking conqueror to one side, and to the other, her comrade struggling to strip herself. Despite herself, a blush and a gasp briefly tarnished her haughty face.

Her Ring Girl costume, humiliatingly, was almost completely unchanged from her superheroine one. She still wore the same mask, gloves, and skimpy bikini as before. But her proud boots had been replaced with six-inch fuck-me heels, which made her legs and ass sway sluttily before her audience with each and every precarious step. Long, thin silver fetters bound her ankles and wrists together, more symbols of her subjugation than practical restraints -- of which she needed none. And her belt, of course, was missing.

Unbeknownst to Rebel Belle, it now lay within the championship belt Duke wore around his waist. Valkyrie had modified it for her new lord to work upon his physique, rendering him invulnerable. Though she didn't know it yet, Rebel Belle was doomed. In no time, Valkyrie knew, her proud and arrogant ally would lie naked and defeated upon the mat beneath her feet, Duke Dyson's cum leaking from yet another demolished superheroine pussy. And she would not be first, or even the second or third. Even now, in the palatial penthouse she had bought him, Tiger Queen and Sun Idol sat naked in a swirling hot tub. Bikinis hung up behind them like trophies, the two defeated heroines waited, lips and bodies squirming in anticipation of how they would give their brutal champion their now-traditional tender congratulations for yet another flawless victory.

In truth, Valiant Valkyrie secretly felt similar anticipation surging up and down within her body as well. Within her blue-and-gold panties, the prospect of witnessing her close friend's impending, humiliating defeat set her pussy to gushing. But she wasn't allowed to show those emotions. Instead, as she strutted back across the ring, sign lifted high, Valiant Valkyrie kept her lips peeled back in a sultry snarl. Even as her ass strutted sexily for their pleasure, the defeated superheroine cast her gorgeous face to one side and the other, and gave the hooting men all around her a series of dangerous and threatening glares.

Finally getting her gloves through her thong, Rebel Belle moaned softly... and then, even as Valiant Valkyrie 's own bubble-butt wiggled past, she bent even lower and slowly worked them up and over her luscious fertile ass. Strutting on past her stripping friend, Valiant Valkyrie gasped, licking her lips, as the trickle of moisture within her own skimpy panties suddenly became a flood. Holding her sign up high she took a deep breath... and ached for the devastation that was to come... when she would once again have it proven for her, graphically, violently, and very very sexually, that she had at least been knocked out by a truly worthy opponent.