Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo Ch. 02

Story Info
Persephone Planter learns the Secret of Serpent House.
5.8k words
4.74
6.3k
8

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo - Chapter 2

Persephone Planter learns the Secret of Serpent House

Our Story Thus Far: Valiant Valkyrie has assembled a large force of her fellow superheroines to protect the Beachport Xeno-Zoo from the evil mutant mastermind Gorilla Groxx. Unfortunately for her it was a trap. All of the strange beasts of the zoo have been warped by sex mutagen and unleashed upon their beautiful would-be protectors. Valiant Valkyrie's sidekick Vestal has already fallen into the clutches of Groxx's ally the sinister Lady Luna, and to the tentacles of her kraken. Now we rejoin Valiant Valkyrie as she continues her search for the ape mastermind himself - seeking to put a stop to his inhuman rampage once and for all.

All characters in this work are over the age of eighteen.

Oblivious to her sidekick's wriggling fate just behind her, Valiant Valkyrie ran on, following the moist ape footprints left by her arch-foe. The aquarium building was adjacent to and contiguous with the Serpent House, and without breaking stride Valiant Valkyrie followed her quarry's trail from the back rooms of one and into the other. Only to skid to a halt, jaw dropping open.

The Serpent House, naturally enough, contained alien or magical ophidiate-equivalents from a wide variety of worlds and dimensions. Many more closely resembled sinuous dragons, often possessing horns or whiskers or in a few cases even wings, though never arms or legs. All possessed at least a crudely human-like intelligence but, like most of the zoo's various inmates, lack of opposable thumbs among other critical evolutionary gaps had prevented any of them from developing complex technological civilizations - for better or for worse.

The House itself had been designed with thin glass walls to either side of the trail and between each cage, to maximize guests' impression of being in a deep serpent-infested jungle. Now, all had been shattered, covering the ground in broken glass and turning the fake alien jungle into a real one. Many-colored alien vines and foliage hung all around her, often decorated with orchid-like flowers, and the atmosphere was oppressively hot and damp. But that's not what made Valiant Valkyrie skid abruptly to a stop. No, that was the Hexetress.

"Goddess!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped. The young mistress of magic had been assigned to patrol the Serpent House. But now, she was its prisoner. A huge alien boa-constrictor, twice the size of a terrestrial Anaconda, had ensnared the pretty witch in its coils by wrapping them twice around her narrow waist. Most of the giant serpent's body was still in the trees, having used only the tip of its giant tail to snatch her up. Demonstrating its great strength it had lifted its prey bodily from the jungle floor, pinning her with her toes a foot up off the ground, her slender body wiggling helplessly amidst leaves and vines and long dappled flowers.

But despite her predicament, the Hexetress seemed to be in good spirits.

"Hello, Miss Valkyrie," she said, her usual Oxfordshire accent somewhat strained by what appeared to be a tight, but carefully-positioned, constriction right below her ribcage. "Good to see you!"

At just twenty-one, Ms. Persephone Planter was already considered one of the most gifted witches of her own, and possibly the last two or three generations. Currently in her third year at her prestigious and secretive magic University, where she was pursuing five degrees at once, she had taken a leave of absence to come do some work-study in Beachport. Rumor was, after a lifetime of overachieving, she was finally starting to suffer a bit of burnout; plus, having helped to defeat at least one dark wizard in her youth, she had ended up getting a bit bored, and come in search of just a little bit of the old excitement by helping to hunt down Lady Luna.

But, as she was technically still a student, her magical Uni did have strict rules in place. As she wiggled in the tree her slender, long-legged body was still clad in a sharp outfit that looked like a cross between wizard robes and a schoolgirl uniform. Up top, she wore a loose black blouse with large voluminous sleeves, with accents of purple and silver, and with her university crest embroidered on her breast. Below she wore a short, pleated black skirt. Lifted up in the air her slender legs hung down for seemingly miles beneath her, but were mostly clad in dark gray stockings that reached almost all the way up their long length, leaving just a few inches of supple upper thigh exposed between her stockings and her skirt. Her long legs terminated at the other end in glossy black patent-leather shoes.

There was one other major area where Persephone differed from most of her new comrades, besides being quite a bit more covered-up. Up top, within her shiny uniform, her bust appeared to be 'only' about a C-cup range; which put her well under the average for superheroines. Though, of course, she only sort of honorarily was one.

But the Beachport environment had still rubbed off on her in certain ways, regardless. For one, when she'd first shown up, her pleated skirts had been of a sensible mid-knee length - perfectly optimized to preserve both her modesty and her mobility. However, hanging out around scantily-clad superheroines all day and competing with them for attention had caused her hemline to suddenly start ascending like an elevator, seemingly creeping up by a full inch a day - as if my magic even. Now her tiny skirt seemed to barely reach a few inches down her thighs.

Second, when she had first gotten here she had just gone by her given name. But from the influence of her new comrades she had quickly ended up adopting her new codename. She seemed at first to regard it as just an amusing joke, before it rapidly became second nature. She had even ended up adding it to her business cards. Because, of course, she had business cards.

"Oh, my Goddess," Valiant Valkyrie cried, as she saw the trapped sorceress. Her booted feet strode fearlessly across the sea of glass to stand before her squirming young ally. "Hang on just a minute, Hexetress! I'll help you!" But for the moment she wasn't sure how, her gloved hands hovering, open and quivering indecisively, to either side of her panty-clad hips - since any move to free the student sorceress might well be responded to by a sudden and potentially fateful constriction.

"N-no need!" the magical college-girl promptly replied, confidently - only a tiny shiver in her voice from the squeezing of her waist.

Despite her coiling confinement, her flushed and straining face turned and gave the Golden Goddess a confident smile, from amidst the spill of her long wavy hair. Though Valkyrie did not know her original hair color, she changed it routinely with magic, and today it was bright blue.

"They may have taken me by surprise, but don't worry -- as always, I came prepared for my mission!" the Hexatress continued. "I brought my signed copy of Serpentian Signs and Conjurations! I have but to invoke the proper spell and these naughty beasts will bow to my will... Then, we'll have them as powerful allies against Groxx!"

Although she was almost universally regarded as one of the most naturally talented and diligent witches in the world, Persephone did have one, somewhat self-inflicted weakness. At one point during her second year, just after adding her fourth planned degree, she had cast a spell intended to expand her mind and allow her to learn even faster than before. It had done so... but in the process had expanded her memory so much as to leave her slightly befuddled as to any one particular spell. As a result, though she knew every detail of every spell and exactly where to find it, she could only actually cast them with the text in front of her. Writing them down on her hand, or even tattooing them, did not work for reasons Valkyrie could not recall. As a result, Persephone was never seen without at least one large book in her hands - which by all accounts meant nobody who had known her since childhood had even noticed a change at all.

Although she had been taken by surprise and hoisted into the air, the shapely sorceress had had the presence of mystic mind to retain what really mattered. Clutched in her tight shivering palms she still held a thick tome with a golden serpent coiled upon its cover... the two jeweled eyes on its head glowing faintly.

"Are... are you sure?" Valiant Valkyrie asked skeptically, putting a hand on her hip.

"Yes!" Persephone said. A single trail of sweat trickled from her pink, quivering lower lip. "Groxx passed by just seconds before you came! He... he paused to taunt me and then moved on. Hurry! You have to catch him! Every second you wait, he gets further!"

"Right!" Valiant Valkyrie said. Lifting a hand she waved the magical college-girl good-bye. "Good luck!"

"Thanks!" the Hexetress laughed. "But, for the record, I do not believe in luck - brains are oh so much more reliable!"

Valkyrie frowned slightly, but had no time to dispute this. With one last wave, she whirled and sprinted away, vanishing swiftly out of sight towards the exit of the Serpent House. So she remained blissfully oblivious to the thick serpent's tail that had risen up behind her, seconds away from coiling around her own slender hourglass waist. In the trees just behind where her voluptuous ass had been, a purple-scaled and orange-eyed alien snake's head turned, glared at said departing barely-covered ass, and hissed with frustration.

"Ha! That will teach you!" the Hexetress laughed at the thwarted unearthly serpent. She arched up an eyebrow, her face smug and amused despite her ensnared state. "Now this little bout of silliness will soon be over. I have but to speak my spell. Fortunately, I of course know the exact page and line, having reviewed all the necessary indices thoroughly last night!" Opening her tome with a smile, the self-confident young witch scanned the elegant letters. Lifting a finger to her lips she wetted it, slid it in, and effortlessly turned to the exact right page. Her curvy hindquarters, barely covered by her pleated skirt, wiggled with delighted anticipation as she found her spell.

"There we go! Control of Serpentes and Other Assortedde Wyrms. Very good, and here we go." She licked her lips, and prepared herself to make the special sounds of the Ancient Magic Language. That she needed a text to do this was not that unusual, and only embarrassing because of her own high caliber.

"Wgah!" she began. "Nagl! Phngui fhta-HEY!"

Her jaw dropping, Persephone gasped in shock as two thick serpentine coils suddenly looped up over the leaves of her book. "H-hey!" she whimpered. "You c-can't d-do..." she started to whine.

A moment later, the coils jerked away from her - still wrapped tight around her precious book. The Hexetress let out a yelp of shock as, despite her fiercest grip, her treasured ancient tome was torn effortlessly out of her slender fingers. Mouth hanging open, she watched it fly away, almost as if flapping under its own power, and vanished into the lush snake-infested foliage.

"Oh... oh no!" she moaned, now hanging helpless in the trees.

Then, all around the room, a multitude of scattered monitors - which during normal business hours hosted a variety of interactive displays upon the various creatures in the exhibit - turned on... all of them displaying Lady Luna's face.

"Hey, witch," she purred.

"Lady Luna!" Persephone Planter gasped, squirming in shock. Then her face darkened. "I should have known you would be behind this!" she said, her R.P. accent trembling with the intensity of her determination. "But you shant triumph! I will get free and personally hunt you down!"

A large bank of monitors arrayed behind the villainess each showed the Hexetress's well-secured and shapely form from a different angle, making it obvious Lady Luna was thoroughly enjoying the sight of the imprisoned mystic schoolgirl from the many security cameras spread around the room.

Meanwhile, a couple of large serpents snuck their tails in from the surrounding branches and wrapped them around Persephone's wrists. She gasped at this - but since her strength was in her brains, she lacked the brawn to resist. In moments they had forced them down to her waist. The big constrictor briefly loosened its coils, and Hexetress's hands were stuffed inside - and then promptly sealed up tight again, pinning her hands behind her back. But, if this dampened the determination and confidence of the young witch, she didn't show it on her face - but continued to glare up at Lady Luna's image upon the nearest screen with just as much defiance as before.

"Yes, yes..." Lady Luna purred. "But I'm not the one you need to worry about, witch. You see... our new minions are quite smart. They understood what you said. And as you might imagine, they are not pleased by the idea that you were about to control their newly and astronomically expanded minds."

"Wh-what?!" Persephone gasped, her silver-gray eyes widening in shock.

All around her a dozen snakes looked right at her, shook their heads, and let out a simultaneous hiss.

"They feel compelled to teach you a lesson, in return for your simply astronomical impertinence," Lady Luna said.

"Oh... oh my..." the young witch whimpered. She shivered, imagining what might be in store for her. "What are they going to do to me?" she asked, now thoroughly trapped. "Dip me in itching powder? H-hold me upside down so all the b-boys can see under my skirt?!"

Shenanigans at magical Uni were somewhat more controlled, by necessity, than those where students could not set fire to things with their minds.

Persephone shivered, and licked her lips, still trying to contemplate the darkest of evils that might be in store for her. "Not... not spank me, surely..." she said. "That... that would be going too far!" Beneath her tiny skirt her voluptuous bottom suddenly and mysteriously squirmed - providing just a few glimpses of rounded bun and a delicate white-clad mound as she did so.

"Not spanking, exactly, no..." Lady Luna said, softly.

Persephone gaped back over her shoulder as she felt two tiny snakes suddenly appear upon her thighs. Before the squirming sorceress could do anything they had slipped up inside and then, wrapping cleverly around the pleats, seized hold of her short skirt. As she watched, eyes wide, the serpents slowly drew her skirt up and over her taut bubble-butt, until it was at her trim waist. There, a coordinated ripple in the big alien constrictor's body allowed her schoolgirl skirt to be tucked away, pinned up at the very top of her curvy newly-bared hips.

Underneath, the young witch was revealed to be wearing a scoop front white thong. The name of her prestigious mystic Uni was printed over and over around the waistband in silver letters. The symbol of her particular residential college - a raven set rampant like a lion - was displayed on the front of the thong, also in silver.

"What... what are th-they DOING?!" she asked, staring at her exposed panties in shock.

Lady Luna shook her head. "I'm sorry, my dear," she said. "I think you might need to adjust your expected conventions a little. The consequences that lurk here for young ladies like you might reach... just a little deeper than you are used to." She smirked. "Let's give you a little freshman orientation on what to expect in these parts, shall we?"

With that two more long thin snakes appeared. Caressing up and over Persephone's spectacular wiggling bottom, they slipped effortlessly through the waist of her thong. And then, yanking it out, tugging down first on one side and then the other, they slowly began to pull down her panties.

"Oh... oh no..." the mystic co-ed whimpered. But though she wiggled and squirmed she could do nothing as her little white knickers were tugged down her thighs, and her long calves, to her ankles. There the snakes left them. The skimpy thong dangled down in between her patent leather shoes, the proud name of her academy still shining brightly around the waist, the symbol of her college flapping back and forth between her toes.

"Very good!" Lady Luna laughed. With her multiple views, she got to enjoy the sight of the Hexetress's newly exposed vagina from both in front and behind. "Alright," she cooed. "Now let's see if you really are the sort of girl who deserves to be here," Lady Luna said. And with that several glowing-eyed alien serpents all rose up and put their heads, and more to the point their long flicking tongues, right outside Persephone Planter's vagina. Their tongues flicked out eagerly, as if tasting her scent.

"Oh... oh, oh no I... oh!" Persephone gasped, staring down in disbelief.

"Let me guess. Not a big fan of snakes before this?" Lady Luna said. "Considered them the natural 'bad guy' species due to some sort of unexamined bias, even though they have a planetarily important natural niche like any other animal?"

"I, uh... I..." the Hexetress stammered, as she squirmed before the serpentine tongues, naked from her waist to her high stockings.

"That's okay. We all need to get over being bigoted, eventually," Lady Luna said. Then she turned to her eagerly waiting helpers. "Guys? Go ahead on into her. Oh, and please - do make sure no puny human boyfriend can excite her ever again, could you? Thanks in advance!"

As one a half-dozen extremely long, yet very strong and dexterous alien tongues shot out and invaded the young sorceress's pussy. Two slipped in the back and began worming in deep. Two alighted on her labia and, one per lip, began to stroke it, as well as spread it slightly to assist the others. The last two went right for her magical clitoris, and in no time were twisting and coiling around it, each one taking its turn besieging the little nub while the other teased around the hood.

"Oh! Th-this can't... you can't possibly..." Persephone started to say, her received Oxfordshire accent warbling up and down - and revealing just a few hints of cockney hidden deep below. Then, her jaw dropped. Her pretty face shivered, between her bright blue curls. Then, tilting back, her eyes started to roll up. "Oh... oh... by Suc'Naath's BAAALLS!" she squealed, as her curvy bare hindquarters began to shake uncontrollably.

"Oh, yes!" Lady Luna laughed. Putting a hand to her cheek, the proto-Asian villainess's eyes glittered with delight as before her, the British witch's bare young pussy started to gush forth moisture like someone had turned on a faucet inside her. "Oh, yes, you deserve to be here alright, you cosmically filthy little slut!" she cackled, as in no time droplets of moisture were running down the insides of Persephone's shivering silky thighs.

"N-no!" the Hexetress whimpered, her eyes flickering bewildered in her pretty face. "What... what is... oh!"

"Hmm, let me guess..." Lady Luna purred, admiring her view. "You always thought that galactically big brain of yours put you above this sort of thing? Didn't you?"

She chuckled as, due to the frequent squeals emitting from her luscious spell-casing lips, the magical college-girl was unable to answer - but the stunned shivers on her pretty, wild-eyed face were all the confirmation Lady Luna needed.

"Well, don't feel too bad," Lady Luna continued, waving a hand conversationally upon her screen as beside it Persephone thrashed and squealed. "Sorry you had to learn the hard way... but no girl keeps being smart once someone with the proper prowess gets at her clit."

"Oh... b-by Yidhra's p-p-PUSSY!" the student sorceress blurted, eyes rolling in her diligent head, as the shivers of her body seemed to confirm this to be true. Then she thrashed her head back and forth. "Oh... oh... h-how could you do this?!" the Hexetress squealed, finally getting a bit of her voice back after the storm of serpent tongues exploded into her vulva.

12