All Comments on 'Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo Ch. 02'

by MarkVSharp

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
NoComeupanceNoComeupanceabout 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic! Love the expansion here, particularly the oral treatment young Persephone receives. And I have to compliment her choice of underwear; very fitting!

NoComeupanceNoComeupanceabout 2 years ago

Actually, I should add: I particularly enjoyed Ms. Planter's complete turn-around, from overconfident to frantically pleading for mercy and begging forgiveness. Seeing a proud heroine crumble into cowardice is a particular button of mine that this story does an excellent job of pressing. Lady Luna mocking the dwindling intelligence of a smart cookie as her brains are slowly fucked out is just the icing on the cake!

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

@NoComeupance: Thanks! Truth be told this was one of the chapters I was most concerned about, I wasn’t sure how folks would take the intrusion of what is ultimately a character imported in from a somewhat different genre; but it seems to have been among the better received so I guess it worked. Re: her panties - glad you liked that bit! At some point I’m going to have to get around to specifying the name of the ‘prestigious uni’ written there, but for the purpose of this story I thought it would just kind of add clutter, so I deliberately kept that part ambiguous. And as to your last comment: yeah, that’s precisely what I was going for with this one, so glad to hear it landed. This was actually the bit where I decided to add the ‘Lady Luna calls in and taunts them’ aspect, specifically for the purposes of highlighting that aspect of Persephone’s downfall; and then from there ended up adding it in to a few other segments as well. Thanks again for your comments, glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkVSharp@MarkVSharp
STATUS UPDATE JUNE 29 2023: so after a long wait the first of the Beachport Illustrated stories, titled 'Rebel Belle and Katy Colt: Booty,' drops tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys it! More like it are coming, but probably no more than one every month or two at most, given the...