Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching her reaction, Lady Luna chuckled. "You know I think a proper lady would say 'thank you' at being eaten out for what, frankly, is clearly the first time. Except, I'm going to hazard a guess, for a few clueless schoolgirls you didn't tell your boyfriend about, who did the most half-hearted job imaginable."

Biting her lip, the Hexetress appeared briefly too overcome by the sensations pouring up through her curvy quivering hips to respond... though once more the blush upon her pretty cheeks told Lady Luna all she needed to know.

"Well, regardless," Lady Luna continued, waving a long-nailed hand idly, "I would not put too much concern on that. After all, you have some much larger things to worry about. Also, longer, and harder."

"Wh-what?" Persephone whimpered, confused. Then, opening her eyes, she looked around... and, even as little helpless shivers continued to pass up through her sleek body, her jaw dropped and her eyes went wide.

For having looked dead ahead for the first time in a while, she had finally noticed a new snake that had just appeared in the leafy branches right before her face. It's beady eyes looked down into hers, its little tongue slithering in and out. It's tail stuck out, a thick coil behind it. The tip of its tail, where the rattle would be on a diamondback, instead bore what was unmistakably a very long, thick phallus. From the little aperture at the end a bit of precum even dripped, as if to confirm.

Suddenly finding herself face-to-face with the snake-tailed penis - at a range of under a foot - the Hexetress blinked at it in shock. Her luscious lips were, for the first time Lady Luna could remember, completely silenced - though they continued to mewl slightly at what was being done to her between her legs. The serpent's cock was at least a foot long, with girth to match... and from the stunned expression upon her pretty face, the young witch had just discovered the hard way that there was a second area in which any previous boy she had had ever known, whatever his other gifts might have been, was completely and utterly outmatched.

But then, she heard some hissing around her. Slowly, shivering in a mixture of trepidation and helpless pleasure, the be-tongued sorceress turned her head... and her eyes steadily grew wider and wider still within her pretty stunned face.

All around her in the branches of the leafy exhibit she saw one new serpent, after after another, after another. They were in all different colors and sizes; some of their eyes glowed and some were pitch black like they ate light itself. But they all had two things in common. First, their toothy serpent heads were clearly staring right at her, as they hissed softly... and seemed somehow to grin. And second, at the other end of their coiled bodies lay another of the hardened tail-tip penises... every last one of them at least as long, thick and large as the first.

"Enjoy..." Lady Luna cooed. Her smile broadened. "They certainly will..."

"Oh... oh by Hastur's hairy hammer..." the Hexatress whimpered. Turning her head back, she stared at the serpent in front of her as it hissed... and slowly extended its tail-tip phallus closer to her. She gulped. But then her head whirled and gaped back down over her shoulder... as she felt another tip already nuzzling up between her big taut buns. Clearly, its destination was not her still tongue-swaddled pussy. But she need not worry about that... for a second later she felt a third unnatural phallus caressing up her helpless inner thigh, growing closer to that drooling target as well.

Whirling her head back around to the front, the Hexetress whimpered. Suddenly coils appeared at the back of her head - pinning her in place, so her luscious spellcasting lips could not again dart out of the way of the long hard fate approaching them. She could feel the other two sinking into position between her big silky buns, and the very apex of her thighs, respectively. The slurping tongues drew out onto her vulva, and then cooperated to spread it... though from what she was feeling even spread to her limit it would not be enough. Shivering, Persephone Planter took a deep breath and realized she had only one option left.

"Please..." the proud young witch whimpered. She shook her head as much as she could... which wasn't much. "Y-you can't do this..." She licked her lips, and moaned. "I'm... I'm one of the good girls!" she protested. "This... this just doesn't happen to me!"

Lady Luna snorted. "Good girl? You were prepared to disregard their wills," Lady Luna pointed out. "Is not turnabout fair play?"

The Hexetress moaned. She squirmed desperately... and came no closer to getting free in any way. So at last, panting desperately, she tried a different negotiation target

"Guys," Persephone whimpered. Her eyes darted around and then once more focused on the huge penis approaching her face - which was now so close it left her lovely upturned features in shadow. "We... we can talk this out. Right? I... I apologize for trying to control you! It won't happen again! Just... just let me go and..."

Heads rising, every last snake around her suddenly let out a loud hiss... and, with just that barest of warning, the huge serpent phallus poised above her asshole reared slightly back... and then slammed home inside her. Driven by stunningly powerful serpent muscles it spread her tightly puckered and completely virginal anus without the slightest visible effort and rammed mercilessly up inside her. Very fortunately for her, it had a mutation that provided its own lube; very unfortunately, this also meant it went all the deeper all the faster.

"Oh... b-by Azathoth's b-blind idiot COCK!!!" the Hexetress squealed, her jaw dropping in shock, even as her big bubble-shaped buns both spread out and jiggled wildly to either side of the invader they had done absolutely nothing to stop.

It was the opening the serpent hanging in front of her had been waiting for. With viper-like speed it struck, slamming its own giant tail into her wide-spread lips. Persphone's eyes went wild and helpless as her throat filled with scaly cock and her mouth with rough alien serpent shaft. Then her eyes slowly rolled back, while her body jerked helplessly in its tight caressing coils with each thrust from either end.

This left only one target. The six tongues down below still held her tender pussy wide open. Her gaping cavity dripped with eager moisture, having been thoroughly lubed and prepared in a way it quite clearly never had been before. Moving with teasing slowness the last and largest of the giant alien cocks lifted up and settled into place within her inner lips - just giving her a foretaste of what was to come. This alone, however, was enough to send a shiver running up through her supple fertile belly, and her still-encased breasts, to her face. Letting out a loud moan, her eyes crossed to stare down at it in stupefied disbelief. Beneath her wild eyes the proud witch was already sucking furiously and worshipfully on her oral invader's scaly penis.

"There we go," Lady Luna purred. "You put those little magical lips to the use they were intended for, instead of running around casting silly spells. And in return, our superior serpents will make good use of the lower ones!"

Persephone whimpered... but kept diligently sucking. Moments later, she let out a shrill squeal, her eyes rolling up into her head as, with all due warning, the gigantic monster poised between her thighs suddenly slammed into her pussy. Sinking up deep, it then promptly began to deliver a devastating tireless rhythm inside her. In no time, the Hexetress's curvy hips were slamming back mindlessly into the thrusts she was receiving.

But with so many serpents waiting, they weren't going to leave it there. One part of the pretty young sorceress' body still remained modestly covered - her chest, within her billowy-sleeved school-uniform top. This did not last long. Several serpents slid coils into her undefended bodice at once. The Hexetress whimpered, her drooling lips quivering around serpentine cock... but with her arms bound and her mouth blocked she could do little else. On some coordinated signal the snakes all pulled at once. For a moment her blouse held - then the front gave way, and the helplessly wiggling Hexetress let out a sharp squeal into her mouth-plugging cock as her precious uniform top shredded all up and down her front.

Her body bouncing rhythmically upon the two cocks pumping into it from below, Persphone's shredded blouse flopped open to expose her supple curvy torso from her navel to her neck. Unsurprisingly, considering how meticulous she was, her bra was revealed to exactly match the tiny knickers still dangling from her ankles: it was pure white, with the name of her school running over and over in silver along each band. The same rampant silver raven appeared on each cup.

But there was one more surprise. Within her blouse the young sorceress was revealed to have a very small bra - that was absolutely struggling to contain two gigantic breasts which, as she wiggled and squirmed, seemed constantly on the verge of spilling out the sides.

At the sight, Lady Luna's eyes widened in surprise, and then she let out a delighted and amused little laugh. "Oh, my!" she said, leaning forward as she admired the young witch's final exposed secret. "Why unless I'm mistaken, that's a B-cup bra... that is at least two cup sizes too small!" Eyeing the squirming sorceress up and down, she smirked. "Well, well, well, isn't this just an astronomically delicious detail!"

Shivering atop the double action pounding up into her hindquarters, Persphone could but bleat, and whimper... a deep blush steadily spreading across her cheeks.

The overtaxed bra did not last long either, of course. Not bothering with the rear-mounted catch, in moments the serpents had coiled up inside it and, with contemptuous ease, torn the central strap asunder. The overloaded cups promptly burst apart... and Persephone moaned, a deep blush on her cheeks, as her gigantic hidden wonders finally spilled forth to bounce and wobble in all their overabundant glory. Admiring the view, Lady Luna squirmed and smiled, her dark eyes glittering hungrily.

"Let me guess, dear," she purred. "You were afraid if anyone ever saw how gifted you were on that big chest, they wouldn't take you as seriously for the gifts in that silly little head. Is that it? Is that why you've been keeping all that delicious additional development strapped down and tucked away since... I'm just going to take a guess... sixteen?"

Shivering atop her servant's pounding cocks, Hexetress blinked and whimpered. But, by now, the young witch was so far gone, she couldn't even try to resist. Slowly, whimpering softly, the impaled sorceress slowly nodded her precious head as best she could around the serpent cock fucking it, confirming that everything Lady Luna said was true.

"Aww, you poor stupid dear!" Lady Luna giggled. Her eyes darted up and down, and her grin broadened. "No wonder you favor those loose tops," she allowed.

Meanwhile, now that they were out, the Hexetress's large breasts obviously did not go unattended-to. Diving down upon them, a pair of serpents each fell upon the large pink nipples that tipped each heavy bouncing jug. Long tongues extended out, they began to caress and tweak them playfully. Eyes already wide over the cock filling her face, Hexetress whimpered... as beneath their unnatural caresses her tender nipples swiftly swelled out before them, almost as if begging for more. Meanwhile their bodies, further down, coiled and rubbed against her huge shaking surfaces - doing a reasonable approximation of the sort of squeezes and caresses a breast-hungry boyfriend might have delivered to her had one been available.

Still enjoying the view, Lady Luna seemed about ready to stroke her own breast, as she watched the heroine get suckled on. But she kept up her cooing color commentary.

"Well, for all that hidden extra development, I'm afraid you still are no match for most superheroines, dear," she conceded - a fact that, though true, did not seem to make the blushing shivering sorceress feel any better. "But, you can take consolation that if this whole 'magical prodigy' thing doesn't work out, well... those big things will still earn you decent money at any strip club, should you have need!" She giggled, while Persephone blushed and moaned. "Keep the option in mind dear," Lady Luna added archly, waving a chastising finger. "You just might need it, once my serpent servants have finished hollowing out your lovely little head!" Then she threw her head back, and let out a delighted cackle.

Persephone groaned, and her cheeks flushed bright pink. But at the same time, she simply could not resist. Already the remnants of her top had slid down to gather around her waist, or in swaying banners hanging from her trapped wrists. Now, almost her entire voluptuous silky body lying completely exposed, with a loud moan, she suddenly arched her curvy back - and thrust her bared breasts directly out, further into the beasts' power. Heaving and sloshing ponderously, her big wobbling jugs were lifted out as if in offering... and the delightedly hissing snakes eagerly took advantage, a half dozen swooping in to eagerly torment them with their tongues while their busty owner shivered and thrashed and squealed..

Watching, Lady Luna clapped her long-nailed hands gleefully. Then she reached out one hand to her controls.

"Very good," she purred. "But, I'm afraid I have plenty of other parts of the Zoo to attend to, so... You just have fun, hear? Not that my stellarly skilled servants will leave you much choice."

With a last chuckle, she shut down her feed. The monitors went dark... leaving the Hexatress all alone with her swarm of new slithery suitors. But still some trace of the young witch's usual diligence remained, and with a soft moan, her gorgeous head bobbing, she got busy. Thrusting her hips back, bucking her torso in time to their thrusts, she began sucking and slurping mindlessly upon the twitching penis in her gullet... well aware there were a dozen more where each of those came from.

And thus Persephone Planter silently accepted her newest and most important quest: to diligently drain dry every single cock in all of Serpent House.

Well that certainly ended stickily, true believers! But fear not, we'll be back next time, once more catching up to Valiant Valkyrie. This time, she's not going to unknowingly leave a heroine behind to get fucked. Will that work out better for either of them? Well... uh, stay tuned to find out! When next time we make an enchanted visit to... the Unicorn Paddock!

12